FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty Saturday

Naughty Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izterry OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

It was lunchtime a couple of Saturdays ago that hubby suggested I should put 'something nice' on and we would go out for a drink. 'Something nice' can be interpreted as Stockings and suspenders with skirt and blouse so I duly obliged did my makeup and we were on our way to the coast and a large and lively pub that has a nice lunch menu.

A couple of glasses of wine waiting to be served and another couple with my lunch and I was a little tipsy. Hubby seized on the opportunity and suggested I should raise my skirt a little, his eyes lit up as my stocking tops became visible not only to him but also one or two others chaps in the restaurant who were suddenly taking notice of me. Hubby got up to go to the loo and when he came back he had another drink for me, I sipped it before he told me to 'drink-up, it's time to go. We made our way back to the carpark with hubby supporting my slightly wobbly stance whilst at the same time feeling my suspender bumps.

Once in the car he suggested we should go shopping! A rare event indeed for him but who was I to complain? A few minutes later and we were in the carpark of a superstore, not quite the shop I had in mind but a shop nonetheless. As we walked across the carpark I was very aware that I had consumed rather more drink than I should have done but hubby was there so I knew I was ok.

When we got inside the shop things improved, hubby suggested we buy clothes! Unbelievable!! But I readily agreed, we wandered over to the rails and looked at one or two nice things. After a few minutes hubby selected first a skirt and then a blouse I looked and said 'no way, they are far too young for me'. The skirt was very short and the blouse almost transparent. Hubby became quite dominant and said 'go try them on' I protested but eventually found myself in front of the changing room mirror pulling the skirt as low as possible to hide my stocking tops and pleased I had worn a sensible bra. I tottered outside still a little tipsy to be greeted by hubby's glare. He was not amused and told me to get back to the changing rooms to pull the skirt up to its proper position and to remove my bra!

I protested but once again found myself in front of the mirror this time with nipples poking into the transparent material minus my bra and the skirt clearly exposing my stocking tops! I can only think it was the drink that made me go outside to show hubby. As I came into his view he clearly shook I did a very quick walk up and down then went straight back to put on my normal clothes. By now I was feeling a bit better and realised what I had just done, I was very embarrassed. I wandered back outside to be greeted by a very happy hubby. I told him he was very naughty encouraging me to do that and he just laughed. We wandered over to the returns rail and he asked what I was doing, I replied 'putting those silly clothes back! Put them in the basket he exclaimed you’ll be wearing them when we go out tonight !! The rest of the day? Well that's another story.

Having been persuaded to keep those 'silly clothes' in the basket we continued with our shopping. It wasn't very long before I realised that almost every time I bent down to select something, I could see the same guy looking at me. I told hubby and asked what he thought the guy was playing at? Hubby replied, 'Oh he's probably after another flash of your tits and stocking tops'. 'What do you mean another'? I asked 'He was standing to the side over by the changing rooms when you walked up and down, he probably saw everything'. I stood silent for a moment, angry that hubby hadn't warned me but I have to admit also a little excited at what had happened.

Hubby then said he would have a word with the guy if I wanted to get him to leave. Why I said it I don't know but I then replied No, don't frighten him, as long as he keeps his distance I don't suppose he is doing any real harm. Hubby seized on my words and called me a naughty girl, suggesting I was enjoying myself. I had to admit I was.

Hubby leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, I heard myself objecting but this time found myself standing in the ladies room. Slowly I unbuttoned first one, then two, then three buttons of my blouse, only to reveal my sensible bra. Next thing I new I had placed said bra in my handbag and beside it my knickers. Before leaving the room I turned over the waistband of my skirt a couple of times so now it only just covered my stocking tops. I took a deep breath and returned to where I had left hubby in the store.

Once again on greeting hubby he visibly shook he told me afterwards he had almost come in his shorts. It was obvious upon looking at the open buttons of my blouse that I had done as he asked and removed my bra. Meanwhile from the corner of my eye I could see our new found watcher trying to pretend he wasn't looking.

We continued our shopping with me leaning over or bobbing down and both husband and watcher getting ever increasing flashes of my most private parts. It turned out that whilst I was in the loo hubby had told the viewer to keep his distance and he would be in for a treat.

Eventually shopping done, I found myself walking across the carpark, watcher a short way behind us. Hubby whispered 'give him a flash of stocking tops'. I went one better and blushed as I felt the cold wind on the bare cheeks of my bottom. As we loaded the shopping into the boot of our car our watcher got an uninterrupted view of me leaning over. I glanced his way and could see his hand moving frantically in his pocket as I got into the car.

Hubby took the basket back to the bay and on his way spoke with our watcher. Back in the car hubby told me our watcher had thanked him for the show. 'Perhaps he should have thanked me' I said. 'Well if that's what you want' said hubby and before I knew it he had beckoned our watcher over to our car.

By the time our watcher had got to our car hubby had my left boob in his hand my nipple squeezed between two of his fingers. I remember being grateful for the fact it was by now nearly 4pm on a murky winter afternoon and almost dark outside. Level with our car our watcher now had his hand back in his pocket, meanwhile hubby was fast pushing the hem of my skirt nearer my waistband. As hubby brushed my most private parts I shuddered, he knew exactly how to handle me and very soon my eyes rolled back as my body hit that point of no return. By the time I opened my eyes our watcher had gone; hubby reached over and kissed me, telling me how much he loved me. All the way home he caressed the tops of my legs. As we left the car to go indoors the final compliment was a stream of white fluid, flared backwards on the outside of my door, it seemed our viewer had left his mark. I went into the lounge and collapsed in a heap onto the sofa. Hubby smiled at me and said 'don't get too comfortable, remember you have new clothes to wear when we go out tonight'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Thanks for sharing this hugely entertaining and sexy story.. it has a 'sauciness' to it that reads really well!

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

Was the night out as exciting as the afternoon?

By *izterry OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Having taken a little rest hubby ran me a lovely bath. He went to the effort of lighting some nice fragrant candles, and beside the bath sat a glass of wine. By the time I got out I felt totally relaxed.

On my return the the bedroom he had laid out my new skirt and blouse beside them a suspender belt and pair of vintage black seamed stockings. He had bought several pairs of these stockings some time ago. I know they cost him a small fortune but I figured he had gotten his monies worth on those occasions when I wore them.

As I dressed I couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror. The stockings and suspenders I had worn before but as I put the blouse on I realised just how see-thru it was. Whilst my boobs are not quite as pert as they were 30 years ago they are still a good size, quite firm and my nipples a lot bigger. Was I really brave enough to go out wearing this? On putting the skirt on my fears were confirmed, With waistband in the correct posistion my stocking tops were clearly on view, I couldn't possibly go out like this. After some deliberation I decided to try a different suspender belt and this time with stocking tops much higher on my legs the skirt just about covered them.

I walked through to the lounge my high heels clicking on the wood floor. Hubby looked and grinned, 'you look lovely' he said. 'I look like a right tart' I replied 'you needn't think I am going out anywhere dressed like this'.

I sat in the armchair and crossed my legs knowing that hubby was getting a good flash of thigh. It wasn't long before he got up and came over to me, half an hour later and we were both satisfied for the first time that evening.

'Time to go out' said hubby, I've already told you I am not going out dressed like this' I replied. Hubby got me another glass of wine. 'What if we don't get out of the car?' hubby enquired. The wine had been working and added to that which I had taken at lunch time I hestitantly gave in.

As I walked to the car the cold wind was quite cutting. Hubby laughed and said 'Looks like both sets of cheeks are red tonight' I told him to shut up and unlock the car, we got in. 'Wow he said look at the size of your nipples!' I didn't need to look, I could feel them pushing into the thin material, it was very cold.

A few miles down the road and the car was warming up. This together with the wine from earlier made me more relaxed and I asked hubby where we were going. His reply was a well known dogging spot some miles from our home.

Being a Saturday evening the roads were quite quiet but every now and again we would have to slow as we caught up with a lorry. As we went to overtake hubby suggested I give the driver a treat. We had done this on an odd occasion before so as hubby drew level with the cab I turned on my map light enabling the driver to look down at me. It wasn't until we were passing the fourth lorry that I got confirmation that the driver had seen anything, but a toot on the horn and flash of headlights confirmed that we had made his drive a little more pleasant. (It never ceases to amaze us just how many drivers don't notice or don't bother to acknowledge a sighting).

Once at the dogging spot we pulled in and parked some distance away from the other cars. Hubby began to play with my increasingly hard nipples (it was getting cold without the heater on) and my short skirt gave him easy access to my most private area. He asked if he could turn the light on and I said yes but make sure the doors are locked. Almost immediately we could see a guy approaching, he stopped a sensible distance away and I relaxed as hubby proceeded to take me back to my place of pleasure.

A little while later and my eyes were adjusting well to the dark I was about to return the favour that hubby had just given me when I noticed that several men were approaching the car. I told hubby I was not happy so he lowered his window and told the guys 'keep back and no more than a couple please'. Why oh why do these guys ignore such simple requests? Sure they moved away for a couple of minutes but then once again they all moved in. We had no choice but to start the car and leave.

Hubby was very understanding and indeed agreed with my concerns, he was also quite angry that he hadn't got his treat! We returned to the main road and subsequent dual carriageway, a long stretch of some 30 miles, heading toward home.

With the road now very quiet I reached over and released then started to massage hubby's tension. Once again we came upon a lorry and this time as hubby overtook he slowed so we were driving parallel to the cab. I looked up at the driver and could see he was looking down at me so I put my map light on, we drove like this for a couple of hundred yards before hubby completed the overtaking manouver.

Still massaging hubby he was getiing quite excited, and slowed down a bit. Before long our lorry had caught up and was now overtaking. I put my map light on again but was not sure what he could see. Hubby was by now close to exploding, he suggested I kneal on the seat to give him a blow job. I was reluctant to remove my seatbelt but because we were the only vehicles on the road I did as I was asked.

Whilst not able to concentrate on the road I was aware that we were speeding up a little again and pulling out. Hubby reached over with his left hand and pulled my already short skirt up over my bottom before playing with my naughty bits again he also turned on not the map but the whole interior lights.

It was at this point that I realised we were again driving parallel with the lorry, my backside raised in the air hubby playing with my parts and his appendage in my mouth. The lorry driver gave a long and very loud blast on his airhorn and with that hubby was tense no more!

I sat back round in my seat and could see the lorry's lights fading behind us. Hubby drove home and we enjoyed the rest of the evening 'warming each other in the bedroom'. Before drifting off to sleep hubby leaned over and kissed me 'That was the best ever so far' he said, I replied 'So far'? He drifted to sleep and I laid there wondering what the future had in store ..................

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I'm working on Frisky to do a few dares like these...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm working on Frisky to do a few dares like these..."

That was a hot story.

So what are your looking to dare Frisky to do then? She looks like one hot lady so you are sure to have some fun.

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

From reading that I guess you went to two mile bottom to the dogging site. Have used it with my mrs many times

Essex.

"I'm working on Frisky to do a few dares like these...

That was a hot story.

So what are your looking to dare Frisky to do then? She looks like one hot lady so you are sure to have some fun."

Flash a few lorry or van drivers, some naughty pics in a shop/pub stuff like that...

That was a hot story.

So what are your looking to dare Frisky to do then? She looks like one hot lady so you are sure to have some fun.

Flash a few lorry or van drivers, some naughty pics in a shop/pub stuff like that..."

Now that sounds like fun. Hope we get a chance to zee and hear about the fun u have had.

That was a hot story.

Flash a few lorry or van drivers, some naughty pics in a shop/pub stuff like that...

Now that sounds like fun. Hope we get a chance to zee and hear about the fun u have had."

Essex.

So far, she has travelled home naked from a club but we didn't pass anyone. Another time she went in a supermarket in a baby doll and killer heels in a short mac on the way to a club but it was far too busy to misbehave... She did get a few looks...

By *untmadMan  over a year ago

Preston/Southport/Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 09/12/15 20:50:58]

By *untmadMan  over a year ago

Preston/Southport/Blackpool

Brilliant story Liz and Terry!

Almost as good as the earlier supermarket adventure (my favourite).

Would LOVE to meet this couple...

» Add a new message to this topic