FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bad boy sex

bad boy sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For about a year I've been meeting other men but normally I choose who I meet. About 6 week's ago I was in town and I met my nephew who is a cop I was saying goodbye and gave him a kiss on the cheek as I did so this man he was about. Mid 20's said she's too old for you but I'd fuck her. He was going to say something but I told him just to leave it he said he a trouble maker always in trouble and with that I left him.

I went into the nearby Shopping centre and went to Costa. It was still early so not many people about. As I was drinking my coffee I saw the man who had shouted walking in the surrounding area I watched him but had to look away as he looked straight at me. He then came and sat across from me and said like what you see. I just said that he should go he said so you fucking the cop I was going to say he was my nephew but thought better. I said no I just know him. He git bit cheeky and said bet you'd like some cop cock. I didn't answer he then grabbed my phone and typed in his number and handed it back he said my number if you want real man call he got up and left. I looked at number I was going to delete it but as he walked bye he said you'll regret it.I put phone away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky DsMan  over a year ago

cheshire

More to come?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i did what i had to do in the town i was meant to be meeting my friend for lunch but as i was heading to where we were to meet i got a text telling me she couldn't manage. i wandered round the shopping centre really not looking at things i was going to call my husband to ask if he was finished work soon to pick me up but first thing i saw was the number that the guy had put in. i put the phone back in my bag but something was nagging at me. I took out my phone and i called the number i was going to tell him that i wasnt interested then i thought why call him he doesnt know your number just leave it. but looking at the number i pressed call i was going to hang up but he answered i didnt say anything he was who the fucks this dont fuck about then he said you that bitch with the cop i said yes. He said i knew you'd call give me a minute ill call you back. I thought this is stupid i put my phone in my bag and thought ill just get bus home i then got a text message i thought it was my friend but no it wasnt it was him but it wasn't just a message it was picture of him and an address. He messaged come now if you want whats in the shorts. i deleted the message

He sounds like a dick

i kept walking around thinking what to do then my phone went again leaving an address it wasnt that far away. I looked again at the picture and i walked towards towards the address the place looked grotty he appeared at the door and said knew you couldnt resist i turned round to walk away he said you came this far few more steps and your in my bed

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Love it more pls

i said to him i was going to get my bus but he replied your going the wrong way he then grabbed his crotch and i could see the outline of his cock it looked big he said see you came for this he went inside and left the door open. i thought what am i doing and then i walked through the door.Inside the flat was untidy but not as bad as i thought he was standing inside and he said knew you couldnt resist what will the copper say.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Love it carry on

he came over to me and put his hand on my breast and squeezed it wasnt sore but i pulled back he asked you got big nipples then he pulled up my top and bra and my breats were free .Wow big nipples he then started to suck and lick my nipples i closed my eyes and it felt so good i then felt his hand go down my wasteband and down to my panties his fingers slid down to my clit and he fingered me i about faintned it felt so good. He pulled out his hand and put his fingers at my face smell this could smell me on his fingers . he took off his top and pulled down his shorts and i saw him naked before me

"he came over to me and put his hand on my breast and squeezed it wasnt sore but i pulled back he asked you got big nipples then he pulled up my top and bra and my breats were free .Wow big nipples he then started to suck and lick my nipples i closed my eyes and it felt so good i then felt his hand go down my wasteband and down to my panties his fingers slid down to my clit and he fingered me i about faintned it felt so good. He pulled out his hand and put his fingers at my face smell this could smell me on his fingers . he took off his top and pulled down his shorts and i saw him naked before me"
mmmmmmmm go on lol xx

This is good more please

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

More x

More please

newport

Mote pls

He said bedroom this way if you want cock he turned round walked into the room I felt so dirty that I had let him touch me but I knew I wanted him I went into his room he was lying on his bed stroking his now hard cock. Get your clothes if bitch I stood fir a second I thought if I go now it will be ok but seeing him there I undressed and walked towards him hegit off the bed and sstood beside me he pulled my nipples it was sire he pulled hard and said on your knees suck my cock no hands. The pulling on my nipples were sire and I git down I saw his cock before my face he moved his body and his cock hut me in the face smell it bitch. I could smell him it was turning me on I could feel my pussy getting wet he saw it on the dark carpet and said you horny cow you like this I nodded

By *orksmarriedcplCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

More please

Want to read the rest off this one

By *ougarstoyMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Great story, I'll buy you a coffee anytime

Carry on pkease

By *etsdance1987Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

More please

he pushed his cock into my face and rubbed it over my lips and nose i opened my lips and he pushed it in right to the back of my throat i gagged he asked me if id seen my nephews cock i i shook my head he took out is phone and showed me a pic it was my nephew with this guy. now you see why he told you off. he pushed his cock further back and again i gagged he pulled it out but i licked his cock head it was oozing pre cum i could ffel that my pussy was wet i just didnt know how met it was he pulled me back up by my nipples and he pushed me back onto the bed he got on top and his cock slid right up into me he was so fast and cause i was wet. you horny cow i bet you want his cock i nodded he started to fuck me slowly and he was really punishing my nipples

More please

i could feel his cock go in me every stroke and he kept pulling at my nipples i heard the slapping of his balls i kept thinking what am i doing and i felt really dirty but i really did not want him to stop.he did but he got up to my face and he put his cock at my face and told me to taste my pussy on him i opened my mouth and i licked the head of his cock and yes i tasted me n him but i could also taste his precum.your a slut when you last get fucked. i told him years ago. He asked why i told him it just stopped he asked was my husband gay i said no he asked me if id seen my nephew naked i said no except for what you have shown me. He told me to turn over onto my face i was not sure what was going to happen he went down behind me and i could feel him feeling my buttocks i felt him pulling them apart and then i felt his tounge lick at my hole he then fingered my pussy and i i could feel him using my pussy juice to moisten my bum i then flet him move closer to me and he slid his cock into my pusy from behind and he fucked me hard tell me you want it bitch come on your a horny cow thats not been getting any so i said fuck me pleace just fuck me he fucked harder then suddenly i flet his cock at my ass and he pushed it into me my god the bloody pain i screamed lol he said just like your nephew

More please liking it

It was bloody sore and I was thinking why am I doing this he them stoped and he lay against me he whispered in my ear where can I come I said no please don't he slid his cock out my bum and I thought he was going to stop but no he pushed it in my pussy and he was so hard fucking me I thought I was goingto pass out iI was saying please don't come I'm not on pill fucking hit he Saud and within minutes I could feel his cock explode in me

Please keep going.

More please carry on

He kept pumping his cock into me and I could feel every spurt of his cock I was coming and God did it feel good I just said oh God I'm coming its good don't stop

Yes dont stop

He had fun in me and I could feel the twitch of his cock inside me we just stayed there my face in his pillow his cock in me and him lying on my back it seemed like ages but he pulled his cock out git up and said right cow fuck offand he threw my clothes at me all except my panties he said get them next time now fuck off

Is there a next time ?

I got dressed and left as I walked down the road I suddenly realised that his spunk was running down my legs I rushed unto a shoo and bought some new pants and went to neareat toilets where I used the New pants but as I sat in the toilet I felt something come out if my pussy as I looked i saw it was a load of spunk it was a shock tosses how much was there

Has to be more to follow

Great story lets hear more

I got home and waiting for me was my nephew. He said he was sorry about the man. Which was Simon about what he had said to me in the street I didn't want to tell him what had happened or that I knew about him. I said it was ok nothing to worry about he stayed for dinner but I kept thinking about the pictures I'd seen if him with Simon's cock in him. Couple of days later I got a message from Simon he told me he was horny and he wanted my pussy and to be on his bed at 2pm

newport

And

Tell us mote

just so you know the events are true its just the dialogue that is different cant rememeber everything

I had a shower and got dressed and when I checked my phone there was a message something like bitch you better be there bring slutty panties. I thought and looked in my drawer and found a red lacy pair I out them on. I was about to go when my husband arrived home he had forgotten his wallets he asked where I was going I said town so he gave me a lift

Need to hear the next part

By *amie2530Man  over a year ago

st.peter

Yes need to hear the next part

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

more please x

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

" more please x"

Fqantastic please carry on

As I git dropped off my husband asked if I'd be long I told him I'd see my own way home. I walked the short distance to Simon's place I git to his door and there was a note on the door it said bitch . Opened it and read it it said get naked bitch and on my bed back at 2

Carry on keep it coming

Carry on need more

Eagerly awaiting more

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

I hope he comes back with the nephew

Awesome story so far! Ever better that it's true

I opened the door and went into his bedroom on the bed was amother nite it said something like look at sheets we going to add more stains get in ill be back at a certain time. I pulled back the cover and saw what was obviously dried spunk stains I looked at my watch it was almost time. I got undressed and I lay on the bed away from the stainsa few minutes later he came in he had been running and was sweaty he said good bitch but get on the stains intact let me ser you snuff them

Ment to be infact let me see you sniff and lick them I was hesitant but as I git closer the musty smell of fun took me over and I put my face into the sheet I wasn't paying attention yo Simon whencsuddenly I felt his cock bring rammed into my pussy forcing my face further into the sheet

he was right up inside me and i could feel his balls slam against my bum i knew i wanted him to fuck me and i just said fuck me hard for the next i dont know how long he kept pounding my pussy telling me that i was a slut all the time i could smell the cum on the sheets i remember him at one point telling me that it was my nephews spunk that i was smelling and i can remember how horny that made me cause he then said fuck your wet you bitch and then he shot what i felt was the biggest load of spunk into me

Hope there's more

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Hope there a lot more sexy dirty slut xxxxx

very nice x more please x

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

Don't stop, let's hear it all please

I could feel his spunk shoot inside me I didn't want him to stop just at that his phone went he pulled his cock out got his phone looked at at it and said your nephews a cunt get to fuckout and he threw my cclothes at me and Idressed and left

Tell us more

By *ravate33Man  over a year ago

cork

v hot.loving it

i went home and wondered what had happened. a few days later i was reading the local paper and found out that simon had been sent to prison for a month for theft.About two weeks later i was at home when i got a call on my phone i didnt recognize the number on answering it was a friend of simons telling me that he was geting out on friday and that he wanted me to be there when he did and i was to meet his friend and he would take me to the prison.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

Interesting

i went to the carpark near the railway station where i had been told id get picked up and not long after i got there a small van turned up and i got waved over he said he was a friend of simons and to get in and we went off to the prison which is in a nearby town. We waited outside for about 30 ins and then i saw simon come out he got into the van and we drove off simon was chatting to his friend and then said to me hope your pussy is ready for a pounding my balls are full of seed. We drove back but as we were going along the dual carriageway simon said to his fried stop at the layby.the van stopped and simon said get in the back . I got out and simon opened the back of the van and in it i saw a mattress i dont know why i didnt see it when i got into the van but i jjust never looked. We got in and simon pushed me down onto the matress it smelled awaful he pushed up my skirt and ripped off my panties he pulled down his trousers and boxers his cock was errect and he just got down on top of me and pushed his cock deep into me and he fucked me so hard the van was rocking back and forward i was so wet and he so horny i felt this almighty orgasam and i just yelled and he shot his load into me

So horny

More you sexy bitch. More....

Love it.

More please keep it going

True story?

Yes it's true only thing obvious is dialogue

simon was lying on top of me i could here him breathing heavily but i could still fee his cock in my pussy was just as hard as it was when he started to fuck me After a few minutes he started to pull his cock out of me and i thought that he was going to finish but no he pushed his cock back into me he looked up at me and said your a fucking slut he pulled his cock out said turn over i did and i felt his hands pull back my arse cheeks and i then felt his cock at my hole i was not caring at this point as i was so horny and was just wanting to get fucked. He pushed in slowly and stopped. He then oulled out his cock and pushed it hard into mme there was no pain but there was pleasure. The side door of the van opened and the guy that had taken me to the jail was standing there Ross shouted get the fucking door closed get in or what but close the fucking door. the guy got in and ross said if you want shell suck your cock this is the cops slutty aunt the guy got his jeans down and i saw this really fat cock suck it bitch ross said the guy moved over i saw it was oozing precum and ithen took his cock in mouth and started to suck him i got on my knees and i could feel ross slamming his cock into my arse . The guy said fuck ross shes a fucking slag fuck im cuming and he shot his load into my mouth i was chcocking but he held my head against him and i managed to swallow i had just finished swallowing when i felt ross shoot is seed into me fuck bitch your a good fuck lol no the first arse ive fucked in last few weeks

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Mmmm more please

Yes more please carry on

Durham

Mmmm, hope we get to hear about the arses he fucked when he was inside

ross got back into the van and left simon and me in the back on the way back simon and i were still naked. We were not far from simons house when he said that he was still horny and i was just to put my coat on and get into the flat. The van stopped and the doors opened and i ran out and into the flat. Simon was right be hind me he pushed me onto the couch and got me to kneel. ross had come in the flat as well and said fuck mate you still got seed simon said for this cow yes if you want a fuck get it out. Ross stripped off and got behind me and he put his cock into my pussy simon had disapeared but came back with a camera and was taking pictures of ross sliding his cock into my pussy ross was fucking me so hard i was pahed over the back of the settee and then simon went there and told me to suck his cock he put his cock in my mouth and was still taking pictures ross and simon at each end and i just wanted to feel the spunk i wasnt disapointed and a few minutes i heard ross say fuck in coming im coming and i flet his spunk shoot into me just ast that simons cock erutpeted with spunk and it hit the back of my throat i gagged but swallowed most of it ross was still in me and he was continuing to fuck my pussy and a few minutes of his frst load he was shooting in me again i could feel it running out of me.

Carry on

so fucking hot - more plz

definitely continue

we just lay there simons breathing was hard and fast i could feel the spunk running out of my pussy i went to put my hand over it to stop it but he said no let me watch it in fact he said put legs over the end of couch and open your legs let me see you push it out. I did as he asked and opened my legs but they were not wide enough for him he stood up and pushed them apart come on push think your having your kids i pushed at first i just farted but then i could feel as if i was peeing fuck ross look at the spunk in the slag i flet ti drain out of me and hen ross picked up my panties and wiped the carpet he said get dressed slag and go ill be in touch

More please

Yes more please carry on

i never heard from simon for days then i got a text be at flat ross will be there entertain him. I had to finish work but when i did i got to simons flat and sure enough ross was inside when i got there ross said that i was to be his bitch but we were to fuck in his room which is really just a large space that has no windows. He got me to strip off in the living room and get on me knees and to suck his cock it was the first time that i realized he was smelly but by that time i had his cock in my mouth and he was fucking my face. He told me to go into the room i almost fell on the bed it was so dark. He came in behind me he pushed me onto the bed it felt strange like it was damp i could then feel his hands feeling my tits and he started to bite my nipples i felt a surge of pain but it felt strangely erotic and he got on top of me and i flet his cock against my legs open the fuckers he said and i did and he pushed his cock right into me as he continued to bite my nipples i really was past caring and it felt so good but i kept thinking that he was going to make me bleed and mark me i could here the noise my pussy was making cause i was soaking wet i was telling him to fuck me hard he kept calling me a slag that if he had paid for me id not be geting paid. his breathing got faster and so did his cock and he shouted feel the baby seed slag he was fucking me and it felt so good. As he was coming the door to the room opened and i was able to see simon was there there was someone else but i didnt see who fucking great he said see i told you this bitch is a slag and will take your spunk best £50 youll spend. Ross get to fuck off her shes got work to do . ross did what he was told and he got out as he elft a door closed and the light went and i didnt see who was there. Simon said right bitch no talking and nor you mat imm going to be in the room so if you talk deals off

Loving this. More please

newport

Love it

More please

the person came in i wasnt even sure if it was male or female till i felt his hands on my skin i could feel him feeling all over my body and he played with my nipples a hand went down and he slipped a finger into my pussy i opened my legs i have to say i was excited that i didnt see him and didnt know how big he was he was obviously naked as i could feel his body next to mine and then i felt his cock hit against my leg

keep going maggie, loving this story!

More please, so wet here

Keep going

Durham

"the person came in i wasnt even sure if it was male or female till i felt his hands on my skin i could feel him feeling all over my body and he played with my nipples a hand went down and he slipped a finger into my pussy i opened my legs i have to say i was excited that i didnt see him and didnt know how big he was he was obviously naked as i could feel his body next to mine and then i felt his cock hit against my leg"

I reckon it's the nephew ...

"the person came in i wasnt even sure if it was male or female till i felt his hands on my skin i could feel him feeling all over my body and he played with my nipples a hand went down and he slipped a finger into my pussy i opened my legs i have to say i was excited that i didnt see him and didnt know how big he was he was obviously naked as i could feel his body next to mine and then i felt his cock hit against my leg

I reckon it's the nephew ... "

Or her husband...

Very enjoyable

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

great story Maggie

cork

Can't wait for next instalment

By *tef1972TV/TS  over a year ago

blackburn

Really good and horny please continue

Waiting

What is it about bad boys (and girls) that make them so much more erotically exciting than good boys (and girls)?

cork

Yea agree. ..I treated like crap by guy yet dying to see him whenever he fits me on...He had my head totally wrecked n my life but can't seem to give him up

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

This is getting better every post

so horny and turned on love this

cork

Love to hear more of this story

the cock felt big i could feel him feel the side of my leg with it as his hand went down my leg towards my crotch. As he reached my pussy he put a couple of fingers in and he must have realized that i was very wet i felt him shuffle a bit closer then as he put his cock into me there was this awful smell but i couldnt do anything about it he was on top of me and he was pushing his cock deeper into me i heard him say nice pussy his breath was awful smelt like stale beer he fucked me for a couple of minutes then i realised that he had come in me he got off he shouted ive fucked her the door open and i saw this old man must have been 60 go out the door but when i saw him get dressed he was a mess it clicked he was an old alki

More please

» Add a new message to this topic