FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last day at work - it's now or never!

Last day at work - it's now or never!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had to go early into the office today. I wasn't expecting to see you sat at my desk with your back to the door. I wasn't sure why you had gone in early. I was curious to see what you were doing. I could see over your shoulder & watched you writting a letter. You had a short sleeved blouse on & I could see your delicate skin flex with your every pen stroke. Your perfume drifted into my nose, a new scent I'd not smelt before. My mind wandered, I glanced at you again to now take in the fact your blouse was fastened by only a couple of buttons - the side of you bra cup, delicatly dressed with lace moved with your every breath. My gaze transfixed, I didn't see you look up. As you turned to face me my minds eye shattered only to see you looking straight at me. I froze I didn't know what to do. Standing up you looked engagedy eyes all the time, reaching for my hands. 

Pulling me into you our lips touched - eyes still open we teased each others engorged lips apart with our tongues, hands starting to haistily fumble at buttons

As your blouse falls away from your shoulders the your chest glistens from the body shimmer your wearing. You've moved from my mouth to my ear gently biting & pulling. I'm licking the nape of your neck as my hands slip under your lacey bra, your errect nipples lodging between my fingers is I gently but firmly press your breast back into your chest. You pull my head down only to see were not alone! Sue the receptionist is stood in the door with her hand on her crotch. She's startled at the fact you've seen her, her voyeuristic side discovered as she moves her hand away! You reach out for her alerting me to the fact. I turn revealing the bulge in my trousers. Sue's gaze drops my heart skips the door shuts. You push mr away & sue steps up her blouse opening as she approaches. You both kiss, feeling uncomfortable but still very aroused I move to the side you grab me & push me bak into the chair putting a leg over me my face buries into you knickers -wet with juice 

Sue gets onto the table hanging off the light with one hand, the other braced against the window. Skirt up & you've got your Tongue & fingers feavwrishly working her smooth pussy

I reach up to sues arse, pulling sue into you as I push upto you. Your sandwiched between us. This is all too much for sue, she starts to squirt all over your face, down your chest & stomach onto me. I can taste the two if you! I can't help my self as I pull at my cock rubbing my head & shaft. Feeling you tighten your thighs around me I can tell your cumming. My awoken cock by now is being hammered on my hand. Sue climbs down wiping her hand over my face she places herself between my legs - I can't see this as I've allready pushed my face back into your pussy 

Omg I'm cumming I scream, your thighs lock around my head partially suffocating me as I cum, straight into sues mouth. Right to the back of her throught as she cups my balls - you've almost killed me as you in turn shudder, your clitoris so sensitive you dearnt let the air get to it. 

A great big cheer slowly becomes audible as you release your grip on my head. Sue had pushed open the blinds when shed leant onto the window. The guys in the adjacent office stood watching us perform - you didn't care. The letter you were writing was a resignation letter. Your leaving us to start work in Australia. I was totally drained - you were going & going with a bang!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

very nice...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic