FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold beginning...

Cuckold beginning...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's never been a time in all our marriage where my wife could walk down the road without being leered at. To be honest, I didn't like it. I thought over time I would just get used to it and accept it as a side effect of having a gorgeous wife! That didn't happen though, and instead I found myself becoming increasingly jealous - and comparing myself to some of these guys only stoked the fire! I knew she was out of my league but I also knew she loved me. See, we met in college and were each others first time. We fell madly in love and have been ever since. But while she was beautiful back then, she's truly blossomed over the years.

Her natural long blonde hair always perfectly kept, just a little makeup to make her hypnotic blue eyes stand out and a captivating smile that causes the cutest dimples in her cheeks when she finds something funny. She is a real beauty and with a figure to match! Slim, with curves in just the right places and with her modesty keeping her (and again I'll be honest), a little pressure from me, to keep herself from revealing to much of her spectacular boobs and her legs that seem to go on forever! To this day whenever we're about to have sex, or even if I just catch a glimpse of her getting out the shower, or getting changed, I still have to take a second to catch my breath.

We've maintained a healthy sex life, nothing too adventurous but often enough to fuel her insatiable appetite. Although I would never have told her this, I was a little intimidated by her in the bedroom. Soon after college I started thinking that with her looks, her confidence and her high sex drive that I just didn't match up. Even though I knew she loved me I couldn't console that with these feelings I was having. After all she is still the only woman I've ever been with.

So when she's walking down the road being leered at, me in my unrational mind started to wonder... What if she ever started looking back? She's got to find some of the guys that constantly flirt with her attractive right? Eventually my paranoia started seeping into my actions where I would check her phone and question her when she was late home. The more she assured me she loved me that she only had eyes for me the more I became convinced it couldn't be true. I mean why would she, I saw the funny questioning looks when people saw the two of us out together. The "what's she doing with him" looks!

This became a pattern and her calm reassuring eventually started giving way to annoyance at the constant cycle of my jealousy and paranoia. There was a particularly heated occasion when after going out for dinner one evening, I'd had a couple too many so when getting home, I accused her of flirting with one of the waiters that took a liking to her. This time though she'd had enough and didn't respond in her usual manner. I could see the anger instantly in her eyes, my wife never lost her temper. Ever. But this must have been the straw that broke the camels back. Either that or she'd also had a bit too much to drink.

"Okay yes I was flirting with him. Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you happy now?" I didn't recognise the tone in her voice but still the words came... "And I fucked him too. When I went to the ladies he met me there. I sucked his cock and then he fucked me. Are you happy now? Do you want to know how good it was and how big his cock was"

I was stunned into silence. I knew the words weren't true, she was saying them out of anger and alcohol but still I could only managed a stuttered response due to my surprise.

"What the fuck?!" She pretty much screamed it as she pointed. "oh my god did that turn you on? Did me telling you I fucked another man turn you on?" As she said it again I felt a twitch and I look down to see my now rock hard cock pressed up against my trousers. I didn't know what to make of it. I hadn't even realised through the shock of hearing the words but there it was. Maybe it was the lack of blood flow to the head but still my stuttering and stammering continued.

"Well? Have you got nothing to say for yourself?" She was certainly shocked and even a bit angry but it didn't hide the amusement in her face. Her dimples were the give away. "My husband is turned on by the thought of me fucking another man" she repeated it to herself sounding like she was trying to take it in but only had the effect of making my cock jump at the words, confirming them to be true...

To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Looking forward to hearing more

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

More plz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well written, cant wait for next installment

"There's never been a time in all our marriage where my wife could walk down the road without being leered at. To be honest, I didn't like it. I thought over time I would just get used to it and accept it as a side effect of having a gorgeous wife! That didn't happen though, and instead I found myself becoming increasingly jealous - and comparing myself to some of these guys only stoked the fire! I knew she was out of my league but I also knew she loved me. See, we met in college and were each others first time. We fell madly in love and have been ever since. But while she was beautiful back then, she's truly blossomed over the years.

Her natural long blonde hair always perfectly kept, just a little makeup to make her hypnotic blue eyes stand out and a captivating smile that causes the cutest dimples in her cheeks when she finds something funny. She is a real beauty and with a figure to match! Slim, with curves in just the right places and with her modesty keeping her (and again I'll be honest), a little pressure from me, to keep herself from revealing to much of her spectacular boobs and her legs that seem to go on forever! To this day whenever we're about to have sex, or even if I just catch a glimpse of her getting out the shower, or getting changed, I still have to take a second to catch my breath.

We've maintained a healthy sex life, nothing too adventurous but often enough to fuel her insatiable appetite. Although I would never have told her this, I was a little intimidated by her in the bedroom. Soon after college I started thinking that with her looks, her confidence and her high sex drive that I just didn't match up. Even though I knew she loved me I couldn't console that with these feelings I was having. After all she is still the only woman I've ever been with.

So when she's walking down the road being leered at, me in my unrational mind started to wonder... What if she ever started looking back? She's got to find some of the guys that constantly flirt with her attractive right? Eventually my paranoia started seeping into my actions where I would check her phone and question her when she was late home. The more she assured me she loved me that she only had eyes for me the more I became convinced it couldn't be true. I mean why would she, I saw the funny questioning looks when people saw the two of us out together. The "what's she doing with him" looks!

This became a pattern and her calm reassuring eventually started giving way to annoyance at the constant cycle of my jealousy and paranoia. There was a particularly heated occasion when after going out for dinner one evening, I'd had a couple too many so when getting home, I accused her of flirting with one of the waiters that took a liking to her. This time though she'd had enough and didn't respond in her usual manner. I could see the anger instantly in her eyes, my wife never lost her temper. Ever. But this must have been the straw that broke the camels back. Either that or she'd also had a bit too much to drink.

"Okay yes I was flirting with him. Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you happy now?" I didn't recognise the tone in her voice but still the words came... "And I fucked him too. When I went to the ladies he met me there. I sucked his cock and then he fucked me. Are you happy now? Do you want to know how good it was and how big his cock was"

I was stunned into silence. I knew the words weren't true, she was saying them out of anger and alcohol but still I could only managed a stuttered response due to my surprise.

"What the fuck?!" She pretty much screamed it as she pointed. "oh my god did that turn you on? Did me telling you I fucked another man turn you on?" As she said it again I felt a twitch and I look down to see my now rock hard cock pressed up against my trousers. I didn't know what to make of it. I hadn't even realised through the shock of hearing the words but there it was. Maybe it was the lack of blood flow to the head but still my stuttering and stammering continued.

"Well? Have you got nothing to say for yourself?" She was certainly shocked and even a bit angry but it didn't hide the amusement in her face. Her dimples were the give away. "My husband is turned on by the thought of me fucking another man" she repeated it to herself sounding like she was trying to take it in but only had the effect of making my cock jump at the words, confirming them to be true...

To be continued..."

MMmmmmmm tell her how you feel bro - She will love it

Looking forward to the next instalment

Wow!!!! Would love this to happen to me ....wish my wife new how I felt about this hmmmmm

More please x

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

What's happened to the rest of this story

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Part 2 pls

By *lotofunMan  over a year ago

tiverton

more please!!! ??

Well written.

What happened next lol

Really well written and in some ways a reflection of our own marriage...

Please carry on

Please continue

» Add a new message to this topic