FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mrs goddamn is missing me

mrs goddamn is missing me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddamn OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicestershire

I have been working away for ten days so I gave Mrs G a challenge to write me a story. Here it is.

We grab the opportunity to go away on holiday together just the two of us for a whole week!! Were able to go back to Egypt to the same area again and we can hardly wait! When we arrive it's just as we remembered. It's hot, sunny and tropical. We soon settle into relaxing, sun bathing and snorkelling. It's heaven being able to do what we want, when we want, which includes making love whenever we feel like it. One day we decide to go on a boat trip to an island for a change of scenery and a little adventure. We take a chilled bottle of bubbly and two glasses with us and set off. We soon discover that were the only people on the trip and so have the whole beach to ourselves. The driver tells us that he'll return to pick us up in a few hours. It really is beautiful on the island and we enjoy the dreamy views whilst sipping our drinks. The bubbles begin to go to my head a little and I'm feeling very relaxed. So much so that I suggest we go for a dip in the sea and start to take my dress off. Your surprised as you know I haven't a bikini on underneath, however as nobody is around you also strip to join me. The water is sooo lovely and warm and our naked bodies are soon touching one another's. We draw close to each other as we begin to kiss and I can feel myself becoming excited. Your hands are exploring my body underneath the water. You touch my breasts and ass before your fingers reach to my pulsating clit and very moist pussy. Your fingers slip inside me so wonderfully and I feel you going so deeply. My hands mean while cannot resist reaching for your stunning hard cock. I'm so tempted to slide you into my mouth, so I suggest we lie on the beach so I can do so. We walk out of the water and both love the way the water drips off our very horny bodies. You lie down on the warm dry sand and your cock just looks so edible! I get onto my knees with my ass in the air and begin to tease you with my tongue by stroking and licking you. It isn't long before I place your cock fully into my mouth and suck up and down. The sensation for you is indescribable as I pleasure you in these surroundings and in these circumstances. After a little while you some how sense that were perhaps no longer alone. You look out to sea and realise that the boat has returned for us and you spot the driver sitting and watching us. Your embarrassed and hesitate which I sense. I too then realise what's happened. We look into each others eyes and we smile very flirtatiously at each other. I tell you it's my turn to have some head and lie down on the beach, knowing full well that the guy is there. I close my eyes and you pull my legs apart and begin to go down on me. After a while you stop and then I feel your tongue again as I look at you. I'm so shocked to discover that it's no longer you caressing my clit with your tongue, but the driver! Your behind him watching me being given head by another man, whilst stroking yourself. We look into each others eyes whilst he does and we can see were both incredibly turned on. Were both on the verge of climaxing but we have to use this opportunity to have a threesome we've talked about for so long. So I suggest we go back into the sea to wash away the sand and invite the driver to join us. He gets naked to and I take both your hands to lead you to the water. You stand behind me and place your hands upon my hips and begin kissing my neck. The other guy comes closer to me and starts to gently kiss me. You place my hand upon his groin and I soon feel his stiff cock beneath the water. I begin to play with it as he gently moves his mouth to my breasts before licking and sucking my hardened nipples. With the sand all gone, you lead us out again onto the beach where I have to get onto all fours with my ass in the air. There I wait so excitedly for my first ever spit roast. The driver walks round to face me and now I can see just how much he is enjoying himself. You watch for a while whilst I enjoy sucking another man infront of you and you ask me to show you deep throating him. Then you can't hold back any longer and give me what I've been waiting for. You come behind me and place your strong dominant hands upon my hips. You tell me to bend right over for you. I willingly obey and you slap my ass hard. You hear me moan and then slap the opposite cheek a little harder. As I let out a big groan, you indulge me by sliding your angry cock deep into my pussy. Your gentle pace soon develops into a pumping thrust, which slides me onto the driver further. Being fucked on this tropical island is more than I could have ever wished for..... I decide I have to experience the other man fucking me too, which he proceeds to and my god what a fantastic feeling it was! My orgasam was definitely proof of that! You decide that you are both going to cum all over me and ask where I'd like your hot spunk. I chose him to cum on my tongue whilst I'm looking at him and you to cum on my ass as I pull it open for you. Ummmmmm that was some day trip! Hope you enjoy. I have thoroughly enjoyed imagining this and I think I'm now extremely wet! Really feel like touching myself..... Can't wait until you can touch me again... X x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Wow what an excellent story xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome story & awesome profile pics too! Hope I bump into you guys one day!

» Add a new message to this topic