FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Groupie

The Groupie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just wrap your legs around me babyyy" crooned J the lead singer of the band, the band had almost finished their set of songs and the last song was the one that they had shot to fame with 2 years previously. L stood there watching on lost in a crowd of mid teen faces lost in lust for the band and especially its lead singer, J was tall, tattooed and could make any girl weak at the knees when he spoke never mind when he sang. As the band finished the song and made to leave the crowd roared its defiance and back they came for one last encore, "here's one you all should know so sing along." spoke J down the microphone before starting a slower lovey dovey song.

'Great' thought L from the front row 'the one he wrote about that bitch who sold his story about all the sex escapades to all the magazines.' The many magazines had christened the band The Swingers after the recent controversial articles detailing the kinky sex lives of the band members. There was J the enigmatic lead singer and lead guitarist, H the old man of the group on the keyboards, I the muscle clad drummer and K the long haired bass guitarist.

L thought 'mmm if I wait in the bar after I might be able to speak to J, it's been a long time since we were at college together.' L was 23 and had gone through school in the same classes as J, he had had a major crush on her but she had dismissed him as a friend and how she regretted it now. L was short at 5'1" but had large boobs, a nice pert bum and the curvy figure which made men stare with wanting.

After the gig, L sat in the bar with a drink waiting for the band to appear from the stage door.

"Did you see that girl in the front row?" asked H to the band as they emerged from the door into the crowd of teenage girls all desperately seeking a chance to meet the band.

"The one with the big tits? Yeah she was pretty hot." replied K "but I think she only had eyes for you J."

"I could have sworn I recognised her, just her face looked pretty familiar"

"Hey isn't that her there by the bar?"

As J looked over to the bar he spotted L sat on a bar stool her legs crossed at the knee covered in fishnet tights leading up to a ridiculously small skirt and one of the band's t shirts. L saw J looking and gave an almost imperceptible wave and turned away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

J walked over and order a bottle of water, and stood about 1 metre away from L, close enough to see her out of his peripherals but not too close as to seem eager. He knew he knew her but couldn't put his finger on it.

"Hi J. Bet you don't remember me." Said L, she had moved closer as he ordered his drink "It's me L, we were in English together at Such and Such college." L smiled as the look of realisation spread across J's face.

"No effing way, L how the devil are you? What are you doing here? I seem to remember you being into rap during school not my rubbish."

'Damn she is way better looking now than she was during school, wonder if she still thinks of me as a friend'

'Oh wow, he is 10 times better looking up close, god I wish I hadn't turned him down all those years ago'

And so the catching up began, soon L & J where accompanied by the rest of the band and a few hanger onners and before they knew it someone had offered to DJ for a bit and everyone was up dancing. L moved close to J as the same slower hit from earlier came on, J stopped dancing and sat down at the nearest table "J I read about her in the paper I'm sorry she did that to you, you were always such a nice guy and never deserved any of that."

"I did, you knew back in school that you should stay away from me." With that L leaned over from her seat took J with hands on each side of his face and said "J I loved you in school and still do, no one deserved that to happen especially someone as good natured as you." and she kissed him, softly to begin with to see if he would reciprocate the kiss and when she felt his hands on her hands and arms the kiss became more passionate and fierce.

As the music changed to a raunchier hit of the bands, L pulled J up from his seat and dragged him back on the dance floor were the dancing had become a whole lot more seedy. The blonde 18 year old girl that had been dancing with H was now bent over dry humping him to within an inch of his life, with a very visible erection in his jeans, her identical twin had I's hand down her shorts and her hand down his jeans. And their red haired friend was busy eating K's face off as he massaged her chest.

"Looks like we are the party poopers" joked J, "Yeah but we can change that" L peeled off her top to reveal a stripey lace bra and started to unbutton J's top as they re-ignited their tongue fighting.

After seeing L beginning to disrobe the 18 year old beauties decided they should too and soon all of the girls were in just underwear and straddling their respective partners.

L moved her way down J's defined abs and felt his hardness forcing its way out of his pants, she quickly undid his belt, un-popped the button and had the tip of his erection in her mouth before he had chance to blink. "Jesus" moaned J.

L giggled slightly and set about her motion and soon had J's meat deep in her throat and could feel him squirming with ecstasy. "Do you like that?" L had taken a breather but carried on massaging him. "Oh god yes."

"Good, but I don't want you to cum just yet." winked L, with that she stood up unclasped her bra and let it drop to the floor and slid down her matching panties, she then mounted J's face and without having to tell him he had his tongue working on her dripping wet, shaven pussy.

"mmmm god you do know what to do J"

Whilst J was busy under L the rest of the band had their own jobs to carry out. H had his erection deep in one of the blonde twins throats while she grinded against his face in a standing 69, I had the other twin bent over one of the leather wall seats and was giving the young girl the best tongue action she had ever felt and the red head had K's cock delving deep into her pussy like a piston, the combined cacophony of noise and mixture of sights and smells was enough to send L over the edge and she erupted in orgasm on J's tongue.

L slid down J till her pussy lips were resting against J's tip and she kissed him and said "Wow she was right in those articles you lot are animals, I love it." And she slid down all the way onto J's cock and let out a deep groan of satisfaction. Then moved all the way up right to the very tip and began to move harder and faster with every cycle, each time a more guttural moan escaping her lips as his cock hit her deep.

The blonde twins had finished fucking their respective partners and now sat watching L & J as they fucked which turned L on even more, and so L turned and beckoned them over to join them. The twins X and Y began to kiss L & J and ran their hands all over both.

X then moved to straddle J's face, she had seen how quickly L had orgasmed and wanted that too, H hadn't been that good at oral. Y began to play with L's nipples and rubbed her clit while L reciprocated this.

H and I had watched approvingly as X & Y moved away and they saw the red head (R) beckoning them to join which they did not need more than one request. K was lying down with K riding cowboy when H & I placed their cocks in R's hands and soon she was changing between sucking the two, "fuck my ass" she moaned at I "your cock is bigger, fill me up boys" she winked at H and deep throated him as H pushed her over in order to access her brown hole.

With the two groups going at it, made everybody exceptionally hot and very soon everybody was orgasming and cumming.

Ok guess no one liked this story then lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It not bad its just a bit rushed with alot going on

» Add a new message to this topic