FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Voyeur

The Voyeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/14 09:04:21]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your advert simply states - male voyeur with ambition.

I send a reply offering my services and that I am keen to explore the area.

To my surprise I receive a response telling me to wear jacket and tie, your address and a time to meet.

Now the excitement has stepped up a level as I prepare myself for the short journey across town. I wonder what can be in store. The knees from your profile keep flashing through my mind and I get carried away with visions of what could happen.

As I arrive and knock on the front door you answer in a smart dress and welcome me into the living room.

There are candles around the edges, a pole I. The middle of the room and a high backed chair facing the pole and sofa.

You guide me over to the chair and ask me to remove my tie.

Put your hands behind your back you tell me. As I do you use my own tie to secure them there.

Now standing up i feel vulnerable and helpless. You walk behind me and I feel your breath on my neck whispering, we're going to enjoy this.

I feel a hand sliding around my waist from each side meeting at my belt and undoing it. Next my trousers are unbuttoned and they drop to the floor. Next I feel a hand squeeze my already swelling cock through my underwear. Before your hands slowly slide my boxers down to the floor. I am now half naked waist down hands behind my back.

You sit me down on the chair, facing the pole and sofa.

Your husband walking in and says, I see you have him ready ..... Shall we begin.

I feel a twitch in my cock in hesitant expectation.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Do continue...

» Add a new message to this topic