FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > different idea of a coffee

different idea of a coffee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rinidad guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Crawley

After what feels like an eternity of exchanging messages and teasing me, you wonder how far you can take it so biting your lip, you reluctantly agree to meet me for a coffee near to you and to see how much of a challenge you can be for me. You're as horny as I am but you decided that you're going to tease me for as long as possible. Knowing that its cold outside you decide to wear a skimpy top and a jacket thats left open so that your nipples becoming all hard and erect straining against the material. As you walk to the coffee shop you are aware of all the eyes that are staring at you, knowing exactly why they are looking but it just excites you more. Only you know at this precise moment that there is more to come as you have teamed this with a short skirt and boots and you have 'accidentally forgotten your underwear. You get a message on your way that I have arrived at the coffee shop and have reserved a table. Your thoughts of what could potentially happen raise your heart beat and you can feel the flutter. You want through the door and instant my eyes light up at the gorgeous beauty that im about to meet. As you approach me I stand up to give you a kiss on the cheek and instantly I can see your nipples. Its had the instant effect on me that you wanted and you catch me looking so I avert my gaze and we order drinks. I have to think of something mundane to keep myself from getting too aroused but the thought is already there. We head back to our table where we have a sofa but instead you choose to sit on the chair opposite. I get slightly disheartened wanting get cosy with you, but I don't know that you've got ulterior motives. As you sit in front of me I can't help but look at your beauty. I start to trace your legs from your boots slowly savouring each glance up to the edge of your skirt. You can see where my eyes have reached and you slowly uncross your legs so that I keep looking passed your thighs and see a slight glisten of you pussy. In a moment of shock I wonder if that really happened or if it was just something in my head. But before I can get a second glimpse, you have crossed your legs again. I look up to see you raising your eyebrows and giving me a sexy grin which tells me all I needed to know. I was being set up to see how much I could take and how uncomfortable you could make me. It works!!!! as we make small talk, I can think of nothing more that taking you back to yours, tear off all of your clothes and bending you over the table before inserting my hard cock into your dripping pussy. 'how's the coffee?' you ask me snapping me back to reality, 'not as good as the view from here' I let you know. You spend the rest of our time there occasionally uncrossing and crossing your legs, knowing that each time you do it my eyes are darting in to see the prize. Reclined on the sofa you can see the bulge in my trousers get bigger and bigger until the point that you ask if we should get out of there. I have parked round the corner and you ask me to give you a lift back to yours. Thinking that I missed the chance to ask if you want to take this further we get in and as soon as I start to drive, you say sorry. I ask you what for and the next thing I know you have your hand on my bulge slowly rubbing it...'sorry for this'... I tell you that you should be and that you should make it better.... you know the area much better than I do to you tell me to drive to a secluded spot and to pull up. I do as you asked and before I know it, you've unzipped my trousers and pulled out my hard shaft before asking me what apology i'd like. I tell you it's all down to how naughty you think you've been. Without another word, you wrap your silky seductive lips around the head gently sliding your head up and down the length of my shaft making my bolt in ecstasy. You let go only to tell me that you want me to empty my load in your mouth so that you can drink it all up. After the vacuum like suction you apply, I have absolutely no hesitation and simply comply to your demands. You then tell me its your turn and by now you have hiked your skirt up and I have been playing with your pussy with my fingers occasionally sliding one in and out of your dripping hole. You tell me that you want some hard cock in you thrusting away to bring you off. The thrill of getting caught excites you more and you can wait any longer to I get out and open the your door and ask you to come with me, you wander why but what happens next brings you off in an instant, I bend you over the bonnet of the can pinning your arms behind your back and flipping your skirt up over your back before sliding my hard cock into your pussy making you gush at the ferocity of penetration. As I slide in and out of you, I wipe off some of your juices from my cock tasting your sweet cum while I continue to fuck you until after we're all spent I take you back to yours....... until the next time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic