FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My good friends late night wake up.

My good friends late night wake up.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently went to visit a semi regular play friend of mine and thought id share the experience with you all, hope you enjoy, perhaps if you do ill share the details of further events as well.

It had been a long day at work and id been texting my friend T most of the day and we had arranged to meet up later, now normally I would call round to T's house we would talk for a while then move up to the bedroom, however this time she obviously wanted it to go differently.

I finished work and arrived at T's house to find it in darkness, I approached the door and carefully tried the handle, to my delight it was open, I crept inside the house and silently made my way up the stairs and to her bedroom door.

I slowly eased myself into the room and could hear her faintly breathing in bed, totally sound asleap, so in the pitch black I slowly undressed and slipped into her bed beside her, by this time I was already hard and sliding up to her in bed didn’t discourage that either

I gently ran my fingers from T's neck down between her shoulders and moved slowly down her back until my fingers were brushing against the cleft of her bum. T moaned in her sleep and slightly parted her legs, I took this as an invitation to continue and slowly traced my fingers around her obviously freshly shaven pussy, T's moaning became louder although she was still asleep, I ran my finger further down her legs and then back up the insides and once I got back to her pussy she was noticeably wet and her lips were swollen. I traced my finger over her clit and gently caressed her, by this time T was awake and just lying there enjoying the attention. T parted her legs and I knew from previous experience exactly what she wanted, so I slowly pushed 2 fingers into her now soaking wet pussy and gradually built up the speed (T likes her pussy to be fisted and gets extremely vocal and massively wet), as T got wetter I slowly moved to all of my fingers and then carefully balled them into a fist as I slid further and further into her until her pussy engulfed my whole hand. By this point T was becoming extremely loud and I knew she was close to Cumming and I wasn’t wrong as suddenly her whole body convulsed and T screamed and her pussy squeezed my hand.

I pulled my now soaking hand out of T and laid back as she leaned over me and kissed me deeply while rubbing her pussy against my leg for further stimulation, she moved down my body biting and kissing my nipples as she went and then moved down to my cock. Using only her mouth she deftly took my cock into her mouth using her tongue to stimulate me even further before sinking my cock deeply into her throat while sucking for all her might. T's oral skills are 2nd to none and just managing to hold back from exploding in her mouth was all I could do. Tracey moved up and my cock slipped out from between her lips, now moving into the doggy position T's pussy was still noticeably wet and I slid my full length into her with ease and slowly began to fuck her, as the pace quickened and I was rolling her nipples between my fingers I knew that I was on the verge of Cumming, I picked up the pace and T recognising I was close began to push herself back onto my cock as I thrusted into her giving the most incredible feeling of depth, well to no surprise I could not hold back any longer and as I thrust deeply into her I unloaded myself into her, after pulling out my cum was dripping out of her now well used pussy.

We then lay there in each other arms talking for a while before I got dressed and headed home.

T you know who you are and I look forward to the next time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

hmmm ok looks like nobody liked my telling of events.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story xx Xx actually one of my fantasies too xx Xx just hope i get to live it out xx MmMm

glad you liked it, happy to help out if im ever down your way

just came accross my post again, good times soon to be repeated i hope t?

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

great story hun x

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hmmm ok looks like nobody liked my telling of events. "

by the wet patch between my lags I'd say i enjoyed it bravo more more more..............

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Can't wait for part two!

» Add a new message to this topic