FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is it the norm??

Is it the norm??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have this fantasy of my wife and I going out to a busy pub with her dressed to the nines in a extremely short LBD just skimming her pussy and a pair of killer heels. As the night goes on and the drinks flow she gets talking to some lad who can't take his eyes off of her one thing leads to another and they end up flirting with each other as I take a back seat and watch.

I go to the gentleman's room and return to see her at the bar with him stood behind her and I notice his hand slowly creeping up her dress to kop a feel of my wife's pussy. It makes me instantly hard and she can tell, with this she suggests we get a local hotel room and go back for a "drink".

When we get back to the room I enter first and as I turn a to understand he has grabbed my wife from behind and started kissing her on the neck and she's clearly enjoying it as she guides his hand between her legs. After a while of this she insists we all sit on the bed with her in the middle and me and him get our cocks out.

She leans in to kiss me and takes my cock in her has and slowly starts to wank me, she then kisses him and I look down to see her waking him and I almost instantly shoot my load so I make her stop. I sit at the end of the bed just watching her wank of this huge thick cock as I slowly rub myself. I can see pre cm on him already so I suggest she locks it off so she takes him in her mouth and gives him the most wet and sloppy blow job I have ever seen.

she is now bent over with her knickers pulled to one side and he starts to fuck her. She's looking at me with huge satisfaction on her face moaning and groaning as he's fucking her and reaching round playing with her clit at the same time. As all of this is happening I'm bringing myself closer and closer to shooting my load and it isn't until he tells her he's going to cum she gets on her knees and we both cum all over her face.

As quick as we met him he gets dressed and leaves and me and the wife have amazing sex to top it off. Now that fantasy in my head drives me wild but as soon as I play with myself over it and cum the thought of another man touching my wife makes me feel sick. Is this the norm for some people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Let's just say, you might not be the first person in the world this sort of thing has happened to...!

Janet xxxxxx

By *luefish2009Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

Far more common than you think. I struggled with very similar thoughts for many years. It's a double edged sword., on one hand you have the thrill of your fantasy, on the other is how the vanilla world view this and your own normal worries about how you may really feel if it ever happened and how you may feel afterwards. It is something you have to both be very sure about. But it can be the most erotic experience you can imagine. We have no regrets and love these kind of meets. But for some it can be the cause of troubles. A very sexy fantasy you have there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes very common for a lot of men, not so for most women though. If only some more women would realise the power they could have over there man with this sort of play is incredible.

Doesn't have to happen that often either as we all have lives away from here. Once a month and he will be your puppy dog if you need some diy or stuff he hasn't done in the house for months!!!

My now ex-wife started on honeymoon, I hadn't realised she had found out I wore her knicks to cum in, so on the way back from Papagaya nudist beach on Lanzarote she suggested we go up a deserted track as she was horny and couldn't wait to get back to the room. The hire car we had was one of those cheap 2 door ones where you had to push the front seats forward to get in the back. She got out and was only wearing a clinging jumper dress which she removed completely, wow what a body she had. She then got in the back and said c'mon boy eat me.

I was a little taken by her term and manner but went straight to work on my knees in the back of the car on her waxed pussy (Her waxing with the Beautician is another story, wife was very bi !!!). She started to stroke my head and say good boy you like my bald pussy don't you. I just mumbled as I was busy "eating" but she grabbed my hair and yanked my head away from her pussy, saying it again. I clearly didn't reply again properly as she smacked my face, quite hard. She then said the correct phrase is, Yes Mistress Sarah, to which I replied exactly.

She then pushed my head back to the main task and said there were gonna be changes now in the she wouldn't be wearing knickers anymore because she knew I had been wearing them and making them dirty. She was clearly turned on and came shortly after. She went to her bag and pulled out a gorgeous pair of white French knicks that I had actually worn, threw them at me and said put them on. She then made me prance around outside the car wearing them and only wear them driving the car back to our hotel. I was allowed to put on my shorts to go to our room, but after opening the door she said drop your shorts and walk in, I did.

Once inside she just looked at my cock and said, liking this I see, yes Mistress Sarah was my reply. Good boy she said, but crawl behind me to the bedroom. Once there I was instructed to the bed on all fours. Over the next 30mins she showed me what happens to those who wear panties with some baby oil, her fingers and vibrator. I loved it and it culminated with her bringing my legs over my face and tossing me off into my own mouth, I came buckets.

Sorry got carried away so might carry this on in a story, perhaps titled Cuckold Beginnings, if anyone wants me to xxx

» Add a new message to this topic