FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nightclub finger

Nightclub finger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've this fantasy about getting fingered in a nightclub by a stranger.. On the dance floor or at the bar.. Where it's crowded and it's discreet! I think it's cause when I was 17 I was kissing this guy.. When I went to the bar he was behind me and I whispered for him to feel inbetween my legs and he could feel how wet I was as I didn't wear any knickers.. Ended up leaving the club and going down an alley way where we gave each other head.. Made him cum so hard anyone ever get fingered by a stranger? I'd love to figure out a way to entice it haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've fingered a girl in the middle of a massive crowd at a gig before. Everyone was totally squashed together and she was at the front barrier with me pressed up behind her. I slipped my hand down her skirt, inside her knickers and rubbed her clit in the middle of everyone! Very hot! I should add she was my girlfriend at the time and not just some randomer lol!

Mmmmm love it.... Be even better if she was a stranger ??

Yeh that would add an extra layer of kink to it alright lol!

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

"I've fingered a girl in the middle of a massive crowd at a gig before. Everyone was totally squashed together and she was at the front barrier with me pressed up behind her. I slipped my hand down her skirt, inside her knickers and rubbed her clit in the middle of everyone! Very hot! I should add she was my girlfriend at the time and not just some randomer lol! "

Phew!!

Haha did i scare ya there for a second Daisy?!

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

I've fingered a girl in a club before, I was around 19 and we met on the dance floor, I asked if she wanted a drink and she said yes we then were in a cubicle/booth so we could talk and we sat opposite 2 other strangers, anyone a bit chat and she started rubbing my Crotch, so I had to return the favour and slid my fingers in her whilst still trying to talk and not make it obvious. We then got a taxi home and it was the same in the taxi, we couldn't even get into my house, ended up fucking against the front door lol

From DLriver

dl (45) Tick

Subject:

Nightclub finger

22 minutes ago

I would love to stand behind you and wrap my arm around you slipping my hand between your thighs letting my fingers find your wetness and slipping a finger in while another finger teased your clit , while my big hard cock pushes up against your ass , emmmm sounds great have never done anything like this but would love the chance XX. Dessy

I was fingerd in night club by random guy very hot I gave him hand job at same time nearly got kicked out club though

I used to finger the bros wife on a regular on dance floor she loved it neva let me fuck her tho ??

"I've this fantasy about getting fingered in a nightclub by a stranger.. On the dance floor or at the bar.. Where it's crowded and it's discreet! I think it's cause when I was 17 I was kissing this guy.. When I went to the bar he was behind me and I whispered for him to feel inbetween my legs and he could feel how wet I was as I didn't wear any knickers.. Ended up leaving the club and going down an alley way where we gave each other head.. Made him cum so hard anyone ever get fingered by a stranger? I'd love to figure out a way to entice it haha"
not even the shift??

I fingered my ex's sister at the cinema and at the pub. We ended up fucking each other while my ex was chatting with her husband. I think they were fucking too.

I was with my gf a few years before she became my wife. We went on holiday to Spain and visited Tokyo Joes club in benidorm just to get a t shirt. About 3am I was dog tired but saw my gf chatting to some people at another table ...she was standing and they were sitting. I then saw one if the guys slowly trace his hand up her leg and under her skirt.. Fucking horny. She never mentioned it

By *oobareCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

happend to us written up in verification

Met up with Boo & Bare in Salisbury for a social last night and she’s all the woman a man or men could hope for. She is a gorgeous, friendly, easy to talk to, open-minded and sexy as hell. Very smart and dressed to impress which leads you into a false sense of security. We all spent some time listen to some live music; she danced with no inhibitions. She loves to show off. The night went on and so did she. This girl don’t look her age. She spent time with me and her husband. , Hubby is so relaxed and chilled about her and other guys encouraging us both. At one point we were hitting the floor with some R&B she grinding down I could see all her lovely pussy folds and stocking tops so sexy at this point a total stranger began to dance with her he was making moves and she went for it. He backed into her pressing her against a wall he pressed her hard so she couldn’t move or resist. She was just enjoying the trill. He then slide his hands up her legs feeling her up then fingered her in front of us all. She then went off with hubby and returned to the floor having had her knickers removed for me to allowing her juices to flood as my hard cock ground against her, she was soaking wet and loving the moves. She says to hubby she’s love the thought of a threesome and hubby and My dirty plans and thought. More to tell you when we meet again. But if you get the chance be patient she is well worth it.

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

I made a lawyer friend Cum pulling into canary wharf on a rush hour DLR train...tights ripped and knickers pulled to one side...

"I've this fantasy about getting fingered in a nightclub by a stranger.. On the dance floor or at the bar.. Where it's crowded and it's discreet! I think it's cause when I was 17 I was kissing this guy.. When I went to the bar he was behind me and I whispered for him to feel inbetween my legs and he could feel how wet I was as I didn't wear any knickers.. Ended up leaving the club and going down an alley way where we gave each other head.. Made him cum so hard anyone ever get fingered by a stranger? I'd love to figure out a way to entice it haha"

I would love to be behind you in a night club some night

Very very hot. Would love to do this

By *entfootloverMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

My ex got fingered in a club by someone she had a crush on while she was in a rel (before my time). It got me really horny, esp. as he was a work colleague when I found out, although it was never mentioned.

By *erhavingalaugh5Man  over a year ago

dundonald

I worked as a doorman for 10 years it was normal most night for girls to slide up to you when you we're in a corner and play with your pockets, then I would swap places and put them in the corner , and run my fingers down there ass and play knickers or no knickers , no knickers was easy enter knickers was hot and horny as I ripped them open or pulled them hard to the side, I remember one girl so fucking wet before I fingered her and when she cum like a flood soaking her legs and shoes, when she went back to her friends they were all saying to her this place smells of sex , as I winked at her

This is hot, to finger a girl in a club. I take great pleasure in doing so. Recently, I met in a club a very sexy lady that I have know already and we first kissed passionately. Se sat at my laps and I slid my finger under her dress and I felt her oozing pussy. She smiled and let me move my finger deeper. We were kissing the whole time while I was moving my finger up and down. It was extremely hot and a great fun. I think the people around noticed what was going as we were not very discreet about the mischief. Hope they enjoyed the little performance they've witnessed and that we have inspired them to have a great sex that night...

[Removed by poster at 21/12/14 13:31:21]

Once had blow job in middle of the dance floor.. It wasn't very discreet though as a few of my mates gathered round to watch whilst the woman's daughter was in the same club

Did this in my teens in a local club. Pulled her, got a bit hot n horny,hands everywhere. Bouncer came over just as we finished up. Never even got her name. Mates still take the piss.

Also happened at T in the park in 2011. Got separated from my mates went to watch swedish house mafia and got chatting to a lass who stays pretty local. Was behind her. She was rubbing her ass on my crotch wearing tiny denim shorts. She reached round n grabbed my cock, wanking me off. I reach round and slipped my hand down her shorts. Looked like we were just dancing really close with me holding her. Well until she shouted out as she came and her mates turned round.

Good times. Need to wear that cowboy hat more often

By *mbyWoman  over a year ago

carshalton

I have been fingered in the middle of a club but it was a foam party and by a stranger... Was very exciting

By *amwworthcpl30ishCouple  over a year ago

midlands

We were in the belfry belair night club. It was getting late and a few too many drinks so we sat down just off the retro dance floor and I slipped my hand up sues skirt just teasing her at first but then start to play with her and slipped a finger inside her. After a good 10 mins of this we looked up to see a guy watching us. He smiled a walked off

We left shortly after and had more fun in the taxi

X

I fingered my ex while standing in a crush to get to the bar in a crowded pub one night. She had a short pleated mini skirt and no knickers on, so it was quite easy. She was stood behind me, so all I had to do was reach behind and "up & away" as it were. As it was so crowded, no-one could see anything much below about chest height anyway. She came and I loved it

By *eyboyMan  over a year ago

antrim

I caught a glimpse of my cousin fingering my wife in the rear view mirror we ended up having a threesome later that night

Was sitting opposite a sort-of-mates girl in the pub, slipped my shoe off and started playing footsy under the table. Was just wondering how far she would let me go before she said anything. Started off slow, just rubbing the rear of her calf with the top of my foot. She shot me a look, but never said anything. I worked my foot up higher, never thinking she would let me higher than her thigh.

She carried on chatting away to the mate, and not one to have my bluff called, i just kept going. By the end she was grinding her pussy against my heel. Every now and again giving me a slightly paniced glance, but making no effort to stop me.

Eventually one of my proper mates glanced under the table and noticed. He shouted loudly "dirty bastard" and burst out laughing. Everyone was looking to see what he was on about, but thought it was just because i'd had my shoe off, not because i'd been giving this guys girl a foot job. I said i had cramp and was just trying to get rid of it on the cold floor.

The other guy was oblivious. She was mortified, and bright red, but never said anything. Thankfully my mate shut up.

I was queuing for a taxi late one night after gcoming out of nightclub. I started chatting toa guy before long we were kissing his hand wandered inside my knicks started to finger fuck me. Am sure we put on a good show for rest in the queue. Met him couple times after that while waiting for a taxi.

By *ind gamesMan  over a year ago

gateshead

try reding my true story about my ex. a milfs dare & let me know what you think.

On my profile I mention my tube fantasy, I really wanna be on a packed train and tease a girls pussy without anyone noticing

By *icosaurvoMan  over a year ago

Church Crookham

I fingered a girl in Ibiza in a club we got very turned on so went outside I sat on a bench and she lowered herself down into my cock. People were walking by as we were fucking I didn't care lol.

Haha yes been finger fucked a few times by guys. One time I got finger fucked and then nipped to the loos for a quickie. Nearly got kicked out of the night club.

Use to love nothing more than risky sex. Mmmm makes me wet thinking of some of the naughty stuff I've gotten up too.

One time I was wearing next to nothing and a guy I didn't know came over to me. Kissed me hard on the lips. Pushed my legs apart and slippe his hands down my tights and into my panties. Wasn't long before we made it back to his. Had a bit of fun in the lift up to his flat. Before ripping each others clothes off one another minute we stepped through his door!! Mmm some of the best sex of my life.

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

"On my profile I mention my tube fantasy, I really wanna be on a packed train and tease a girls pussy without anyone noticing"

nothing hotter...The reality will exceed your imagination... I am quietly confident of that...

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

I was in a nightclub when I was younger the girl I was dancing with pulled me from the dance floor through a door right at the side next thing she was up against the wall dress pull up round her waist knickers to the side giving her a good fucking we both came sorted ourselves then back to the nightclub horny just thinking about it was great

in a club a few years back and a black girl dancing up to me really close behind guided my hand into her pussy i fingered her felt her flood then she went I found out later that she was the girlfriend of a well known nutcase.!!! Luckily he never found out. I kept her juice on my fingers all night. I got off with someone else that night but thats another story.

Years ago I managed to pull this off in a place called Henry Afrikas in sunny Scunny. It was when I was still in the army and she was a local girl. I bumped into her a cpl of years later in another squaddie town. Turns out she's ended up marrying one of the lads lol. Good times

Love these stories! I'm jealous x

By *amwworthcpl30ishCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"We were in the belfry belair night club. It was getting late and a few too many drinks so we sat down just off the retro dance floor and I slipped my hand up sues skirt just teasing her at first but then start to play with her and slipped a finger inside her. After a good 10 mins of this we looked up to see a guy watching us. He smiled a walked off

We left shortly after and had more fun in the taxi

X"

who said this was a story this was last Saturday night we started going back to the belair to relive our youth lolx

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

love this

we went out last new yrs eve, wore a sexy sailors outfit, very short with no knickers on, messaged a guy from here who we,d never met, but said on his status he was in town,asked him if he,d like to just walk in and finger me,

told him which pub we were in, what we were wearing, and to come in,

we were in a corner of busy pub,he came in, I was soaking in anticipation already, he stood by side of me, put his hand up back of my skirt an fingered me for about 10 minutes,we said thanks, moved on but never met him since, its in our verifications.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Frisky got talking to a guy in a pub one night. She was on a girls night out. Her group endedup sharing a table with some guys. As time went on Frisky ended up sitting with her legs over one guy's lap. He slid his hand up her skirt and started stroking her pussy lips through her knickers. Unfortunately one of the other girls noticed and put a stop to it...

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We were out a few months ago with a friend we had had a few meets with. All three of us were at the bar getting drinks when he suddenly slid his hand into the wrap around dress I was wearing and he began fingering me. At this point hubby knew nothing about it. He was very turned on when we told him what had happened though.

Later on during the night we were in another bar that was very busy and they both took turns kissing and fingering me as we stood near the dance floor. I was so turned on I couldn't wait to get them both home. I was getting some very jealous looks from other women too which just made the situation even hornier.

We had amazing sex when we got back to his!!

Xx

I fingered a girl in the jacuzzi at a gym once. She was a work colleague. Hot as fuck with a lovely full bush

Was in a bar with my ex a few years back, we were really getting in to each other, stood by the bar itself.

She was wearing jeans, so it looked really obvious when I popped her button to let me get my hand down the front of her knickers. We must have stood there for ages with me fingering her pussy.

Carried on in the taxi home where I had her jeans half way down and her laid across the back seat as I carried on getting my fingers wet. Driver gave her a right dirty look when we got out

We have done it at the bar, pub was full, she had a long split skirt, no knickers and got clit going and she had a very quiet organism

I've fingered my now ex gf in a club before was so horny ended up fucking her in the toilets somehow didn't get caught well not by security anyway haha

"We have done it at the bar, pub was full, she had a long split skirt, no knickers and got clit going and she had a very quiet organism"

Quiet organism eh? Mmm never had one of those

I was in cologne during their festival and fingered a girl in a club. Both in fantasy dress. Was up against a wall, positive everyone must've known what we were doing. she soaked my hand when she cum.

She was German and didn't speak any English so was a good effort by me! )

I've fingered my wife many times but on one memorable occasion in a Cardiff pub whilst she stood on the side of a stool to see the band. That gave me easy access up her short skirt!

"I fingered my ex's sister at the cinema and at the pub. We ended up fucking each other while my ex was chatting with her husband. I think they were fucking too. "

wonder why it never lasted

Fingered a woman in a buffet que at a new years dance a few years ago.I was behind her she never turned around

By *wansea_richMan  over a year ago

swansea

I was on a night out and didn't know many of the group, so decided best thing was to get d*unk. A girl i didn't know had come along with a friend and was in the same position and we soon started chatting. Before long we were kissing and groping in a booth. I fingered her and also put my beer bottle in her. It was quite a few years ago as was glass bottle days.

By *ony2nzMan  over a year ago

Paisley

I remember many years ago working in a bar, we use to go out after closing time to a club. The bar manager who was older and married was fucking one of the barmaids, she was 18 and a little slut and I knew some of the other guys that worked there had fucked her too. The club we went to had loads of rooms and we all got split up I ended up walking down one of the coridors with this barmaid, we walked past the VIP room which was empty, I pulled her into it and we started kissing. She had a little cropped top on and a little mini skirt on and high heels. My hands were all over her and I could tell she was enjoying it. I put my hands between her legs and she gladly opened them.

I slipped my hand down the front of her little wet panties and started finger fucking her, it wasn't long before till she came on my hand, just as the bouncer walked past and seen what I was doing. He told me to stop and get to fuck out the VIP room. we went back to where everyone else was but at different times. I didn't wash my hand all night.lol

"I was fingerd in night club by random guy very hot I gave him hand job at same time nearly got kicked out club though "

I did the same once but we both got asked to leave.

Me and my girlfriend were getting hot and heavy in the apartment, a bar in town... Deep passionate kisses, hands roaming over (and when we weren't being watched, under) each other's clothes. Upon closing time we left and sat on one of the benches along the fence of the grounds of the city hall. The intensity of our desires continued to grow as we kissed and teased each other. We decided to walk the streets hand in hand looking a little more privacy ... We stopped at a bus shelter in a street behind the city hall... She was wearing a dress with panties and tights... I sat on the wee narrow bench, parted my legs and she stood inbetween them facing me... She flashed her tits when no one was around and i would give her nipples the odd wee suck too... I lifted her dress so that it covered my croth area too and got my cock out underneath her dress... Her hands came down to rub it as i slipped my hand inside her tights and panties... Her pussy was SOAKING WET! i fingered her as she tugged on my throbbing hard cock... With the tights and panties it was too awkward to fuck in that position... So i turned her around and she backed up against me... Again i positioned her dress so that it covered my crotch area... I reached around underneath her dress and again slid my hand inside her panties and continued to finger her warm wet pussy... My stiff hard cock was rubbing against her ass, felt great against the material of her tights... Every so often people would walk past us, and we'd pretend we were just cuddling, as soon as they passed we get back down to it... After a while of teasing her clit and fingering her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her ass i couldnt bear it anymore! I HAD to have my cock inside her... I stopped playing with pussy and reached underneath her... I grabbed her tights just between her ass and pussy and ripped them open... I pulled her panties to the side and lined my cock up at the enterance to her pussy... I teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy lips... Suddenly in the middle of me teasing her, she pushed herself hard back onto me, my full length disapoeared inside her warm, soaking wet pussy... My dick felt amazing going from the cold night air to being inside the warmth of her body... I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed and pulled her back and forward, grinding my cock deep inside her... Just then we could hear another couple walking up the street towards us... I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder... The couple walked past right infront of us not knowing that my cock was buried deep inside her pussy... I was incredibly turned on with the combination of a long night of teasing and forplay, and the thrill that someone might catch us! I knew it wouldnt be long before i shot my full load inside her... She started circling her hips, with my cock still buried in her pussy up to the hilt... I reached around to the front of her again and started rubbing her clit... This drove her wild and she whispered that she was close to cumming... I told her to cum for me, told her i wanted her to cum all over thick hard cock... I could feel my cock pulsing inside her and knew my climax was imminent... I told her i was close, told her i was gonna fill her pussy full of my cum... I could feel her legs trembling, she told me she was cumming, her pussy tightend around my shaft... Almost instantly my balls tightend and load after load of my hot cum shot out of my throbbing cock and filled her warm satisfied pussy! After we regained our composure we straighted ourselves up and made our way home

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous thread - great stories!

Many years ago (23 years!)I went out on a stag night in Kirkcaldy - Jackio's nightclub. Got chatting to a girl with red hair, had a few hot and horny dances - she was grinding right on my cock, we were both well horny! There was a mirror'd glass corridor and we were really getting it on as people walked past, I'd just dipped her soaking wet pussy when a bouncer made himself known! He asked us to leave and on the way out said 'enjoy'!!

That night back at the hotel we fucked for at least 2 hours and we weren't quiet as the next morning there were complaints about some noise during the night! The grooms grandmother had been rudely awoken - luckily she thought it was one of my mates and his wife!!

I had some breakfast, went back up to the room for another session, then escorted her back to the bus stop - the classic 'walk of shame'.

We both had a great time and all my mates had a good laugh about it!

Happy Days - keep'em cumming

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Excellent story.

I kept watch last year as 2 guys fingured my wife round back of the pub 1 held her waist from behind and the other one prepared her pushing her skirt up round her waist then sliding his hand down her tights and knickers I knew he was about to penatrate her with his fingers when I saw bulge in front of her white knickers I nearly cum in my pants

Great thread

I fingered a girl on dance floor in a club in manchester on deansgate then we quickly snuck off down the side of the clubs near train station and bent her over and fucked her a few people saw as they walked past cheering then i just exploded inside her and let her dance back in the club full of cum

Me and the wife went to a private party the place closed early so we went to a club with several people were the wife said I am going to fuck him I asked who she took of here knickers in the toilet and came back gave me them and said watch she danced with this guy told him she had no knickers on so he fingered her in the club in Liverpool city centre she was very wet as I even joined in and then she asked him to come home with us to fuck her .We all went home together

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Wow that reminds me of how I got started in this lifestyle

In magaluf some years ago, when on a stag do, I met an Italian girl. We clicked straight away. Couldn't understand each other but eye contact said otherwise. Much to my shock we kissed in a booth where my hands wondered up her skirt she was wet! I played with her pussy till I felt fluid up my wrist! We went to her apartment and we fucked for a few hours. Couldn't find my way back to my hotel so I got a police escort lol

By *akelandmassageMan  over a year ago

ulverston

Wow

By *lirty femWoman  over a year ago

kirkliston

I've been fingered a few times in dance floor first time while still at school last time 2 weeks ago

By *onlisCouple  over a year ago

gateshead

Greys club Newcastle idea for this plenty of dark corners the wife loves hitting the dance floor always surrounded by groups of Men looking for d*unken women.

Mrs looses her knickers and ends up stuck between 2 friends they have her skirt straight up arise and bald pussy on show for all to see. She enjoyed them both fingering her at the same time very with audience of Men watching including myself.

We all retired to a dark quite corner but that's a different story.

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

I have great memories of doing this at 'what was then' reflections night club in Westbury, both Tina and her best friend either side of me dressed in black short dresses, Both of them soaking my hands as I fingered them at the same time. But the hottest part was getting them to lick each other's juices of my fingers..

"We have done it at the bar, pub was full, she had a long split skirt, no knickers and got clit going and she had a very quiet organism"

Love that x would love a chat

Happened to Rea at the now defunct Bacchus Wine Bar in Doncaster,it was a couple of years before she met me. A random guy followed her into the outside steps when she went our for air and fingered her until she came, then they both went back inside and rejoined their respective group of friends, totally random and that was it!!

Gets us both horny if it comes up in intimate conversation.

By *rappedaroundyourWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Why restrict yourself to a nightclub? xx

"Why restrict yourself to a nightclub? xx"

Its such fun making a women wet and fingering her whilst we're in a pub or nightclub and even more fun when we're outside and people are walking past as we're having sex trying to keep her quite as she's about to cum

Love reading these experiences.

Colchester

Absolutely...xx

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I used to meet a great couple on here until they took a break. Our first meet was in a pub, lots of teasing and hair pulling plus a little touching.

The next meet was even better. Me and her husband both fingered her in a bar, it was during the day and not all that quiet

He knew her body intimately. As she started to get close she told him no, but he insisted (in a consensual way) and he brought her off at the table as she was looking at me.

Was part of a crew flying a helicopter back home through the Caribbean. We stopped for the night in Barbados, all of us went out to the Ribbit, went out on the dance floor and found a very attractive girl, first started grinding on each other then the hands started wondering. Next thing you know was fingering a very wet pussy. Unfortunately nothing more!

Colchester

All dancefloors should involve lots of touching and grinding...

By *appy headCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Loving all these

By *otgizmoMan  over a year ago

Leigh

[Removed by poster at 10/02/17 14:44:37]

I fingered a girl-friend at the bar in a club whilst ordering drink and she was being chatted up by another guy with whom she swoped numbers with I had her on the verge or orgasm as soon as he left she turned around and orgsamed in my ear afterwards letting me no I was in for a long night indoor all over the house

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 10/02/17 15:42:45]

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Fingered a woman at a 70's themed disco in Leeds. Started dancing and messing on the dancefloor then got closer and closer ending up at the side quieter place with my hand inside her nix. After it fi ished we carried on outside in a doorway with her wanking me wot a naughty married school teacher she was. Wonder wots she up to now happy days.

By *ricket78Man  over a year ago

st asaph

Fingered an ex schoolmate at a school reunion while she sat on my knee with all our friends around us my trousers leg was soaked she then popped to the toilets to clean up she came back put her used panties in my pocket and whispered that's what I used to clean myself up luckily managed to empty my load all over her later

Essex.

Just after Christmas, we went out for a drink with a Fab friend.

He and Frisky went to the bar to get the drinks and I went to find a table.

It was a cold night so Frisky was wearing tight jears.

When they got to the table Frisky told me that he had a mini vibrator and whilst she was ordering the drinks, he was rubbing the vibrator against her pussy...

Can't wait for the warmer weather, so we can try this with her in a skirt...

Essex.

Jeans not jears...

"All dancefloors should involve lots of touching and grinding... "

Agree

By the way beautiful pictures on your profile

By *imbigjimMan  over a year ago

Caterham

Few years back i was in a bar in Croydon, getting d*unk with a couple of mates. Hit the packed dance floor and started dancing near this brunette with a killer arse. After a few songs, i'm behind her and she starts to back up into me. Cock was now pushing to get out of my jeans and she takes my hand and slides it down the front if her jeans. 2 fingers in her tight wet pussy and soon she's cumming hard. She returns the favour once we're sat down in a booth, making me cum over the floor using her hand with her bright red nails.

We met a few times, she turned out to be a bunny boiler and told me that she loved me on the 3rd "date". Will always remember her, for two reasons....

"I've this fantasy about getting fingered in a nightclub by a stranger.. On the dance floor or at the bar.. Where it's crowded and it's discreet! I think it's cause when I was 17 I was kissing this guy.. When I went to the bar he was behind me and I whispered for him to feel inbetween my legs and he could feel how wet I was as I didn't wear any knickers.. Ended up leaving the club and going down an alley way where we

gave each other head.. Made him cum so hard anyone ever get fingered by a stranger? I'd love to figure out a way to entice it haha"

I'm a bouncer in a night club there has been a few time I have slip the hand and fingered a few off perks of the job there was this young girl about 19 cute slim sexy little minx she kept on squeezing by me a few time she rubbed her hand against my cock she would look at me to see my reaction well firstly I got hard and she knew that the place was packet do not enough room to move so I kind of rubbed against her small firm tits she smiled and said rub down below well trying to be helpful I put my hand between her legs shit I near died she had no pants on and wet so I slid my finger in and she was tight as hell I said love to get my cock in that so she turned round and said go for it the place was so packet no one could see so unzip and out he came and in he slid hell was it tight but nice she said don't cum in her let me know when your ready a few strokes more with the tight fanny I said ready to come she got to her knees and got those pretty lips round my cock fuck I was going to burst she swollowed the lot got up and said see you later big boy another part of the story is her friend wanted some of the same and little did I know there were a few others watching lol ?? We meet up at the end of the night went back to her friends house and I'm sure you and imagine what the rest of the night was like ????????????

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

Would love to hear about it

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Brannigans Blackpool was on a night out with mark, I got chatting with a guy on the dance floor and he took me out the back and down an alley and fingered me, I gushed all over his hand. When we got back in I told mark all about it, the guy asked me back to the dance floor where he tried to finger me again, we left shortly after and were walking down the prom, when a guy shouted, it was the one from the club and he was with a few mates, they came up to us and we walked and talked and laughed about earlier.

I said i needed to pee so we went down a slipway to the beach dropped my knickers and had a pee all the time all these lads were watching, as i stood up they got hold of me carried me onto the sand laying me down and took turns fingering me and wanking over me no one tried to fuck me Mark just sat on the rocks at the side watching. I was quite d*unk, it was only when I got up in the morning and I saw how much spunk there was over my clothes that I realised what I had done, mark said it was really horny watching me being a slut.

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Some great posts in this thread, have been fingered in a club by two guys, must try in a packed pub when it's warmer....

On holiday last summer I was sat at a beach bar having a drink with my wife when a guy pulled up a bar stool and sat next to her. He ordered a drink and I noticed his leg rubbing up against my wife's. She seemed content so I looked away enjoying my drink. His hand was now resting on her thigh and before I could order another drink his big hand slid under her short skirt and rested on her pussy. My wife's legs parted and he fingered her pussy. I could hear it squelching from his attentions. Her eyes closed and worked her over before finishing his drink, removing his hand and plump finger and walking off!

By *erhavingalaugh5Man  over a year ago

dundonald

I worked in a nightclub there was a girl came in every fri night, she used to back into the corner I covered and rub her ass into my crotch then just postition herself lean forward and I would finger blast her, she would cum over my hand and that was her happy she just walked off until the next week

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Slut once let two guys finger her whilst sat inbetween them sat in the corner of a pub . She left very wet indeed

Wife was fingered by 2 guys in the pub at christmas time really horny sight.

loving this thread

By *ddyansianCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We love this. When we go out I love to finger Sian on the dance floor. Looking to find guy to chat her up and finger her as well.

Hope Donna gets fingered Monday night in a pub in town

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Have done this to a woman in a nightclub just outside Blackpool while her husband was drinking with the rest of my water polo teammates, then lead me off to a cleaners cupboard to fuck her, which I did and then she danced with the rest of my mates and took them to the cleaners cupboard one by one while we bought her husband drinks all night

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Once fingered a girl sat next to me in school. I slid my hand down her short skirt and made her cum with my hand as she wanked my hard cock.

Realised after that the girl sat the otherside was watching the whole thing

Fucked a girl on the side of the dancefloor once in a club she had a long skirt on sat astride me never knew her name x

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I have a lot of fantasies of this nature. Usually sitting with or surrounded by several guys all pawing me and fingerings me. But being surrounded so nobody can see what's going on

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Years ago in a nightclub in Hereford I was in the Queue at the bar with my gf behind me, as I waited I slid my hand under her skirt and was surprised to find she didn't have her knickers on any more. I worked my fingers into her and rubbed her clit with my thumb, she was very wet and my fingers were soak. At this point I'd made it to the bar and my gf appeared beside me, who the fuck was I fingering? I glanced behind and saw very pretty girl with abig grin on her face, and she then leaned in between my gf and me and asked if I could get her half of GL cider, my gf said of cousre

This thread is delightful

I have done it with Shaz many a times at places we shouldn't of done plus she had a stranger do it to her on a coach

A stranger fingerd my wife in a taxi on the way home once,she did not tell me for years

P my partner one night gave me a blow job in the taxi office she had her back to the window I had a long coat on but she had a lot of admirers outside

This is something I enjoy dong often, supermarket isle , waiting I. The costa coffee Q, sitting in a restaurant or a bar if I meeting someone the que is if I have no panties on then we are going ahead but they have to find out lol such fun only been spotted a couple if times ..

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

A couple of years ago I was in the crowd at the front of a Bad Manners gig. The man behind kept grinding his hard cock against my bum. I looked round and saw he was a nice looking chap so I rubbed my bum against him a lot and then he fingered me as we watched the band. Then I invited him home with me afterwards. A great night!

Sally

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Over 30,3 Club in Glasgow . We were dancing. Wife showing a lot of leg and cleavage

We sat down and a guy came and asked her to dance , told us he had been watching us and had to have a dance.

They were dancing and chatting for two dances. They came back , he left and she asked my to go out to the smoking terrace . We don't smoke , she said neither does he and he is out there.

Sounds interesting

Great stories. We love this kind of casual play.

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Naughty is good.

Essex.

On Saturday night we are meeting a Fab friend for a drink and I have asked Frisky to dress as daringly tarty as she dares...

Sounds like I should be looking for somewhere with a lively dance floor...

Norwich

"On Saturday night we are meeting a Fab friend for a drink and I have asked Frisky to dress as daringly tarty as she dares...

Sounds like I should be looking for somewhere with a lively dance floor... "

How did it go???

By *rozen_CMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 23:40:37]

By *rozen_CMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My Ex used to have me finger her in the middle of the metal club we used to go to...

I remember her housemate was shocked when she noticed... But her sisters housemate rather liked watching us ha!

My ex would wank me off through my trousers too.

It was the first time I did anything in public. I'm so surprised I did that then when I was young and shy.

Essex.

"On Saturday night we are meeting a Fab friend for a drink and I have asked Frisky to dress as daringly tarty as she dares...

Sounds like I should be looking for somewhere with a lively dance floor...

How did it go??? "

Unfortunately, he had to work.

We went to a club instead.

It was quiet but we will definitely be going back...

Great thread. I had an ex at uni that had some fun like this. Our local club had bouncers who gave everyone a pat down on the way in. One (mid 30s) would always run his hands right up my ex's legs. She didn't mind so one day we decided to have some fun. She went out with no underwear on. I watched his face as he run his hands up her legs under her dress and realised she had none on. He followed us around all night. Towards the end I went up to him and said we'll be in the park 15 mins after closing. You'll find us if your interested.

Sure enough he found her in the park sucking me off and couldn't join in quick enough. Shame we only ended up doing it near the end of our time at uni. Could have had a lot more fun had we known earlier on!

[Removed by poster at 28/02/17 13:28:47]

By *inkyguyniMan  over a year ago

c

At a mates wedding as the speechs were being read I was sat beside his cousin as we got talking she gripped my hand and slide it up her dress and her perents were at the same table wasn't long until we skipped to the hotel room tho

Loving this

Have done this a few times over the years with women in clubs old and young

Norwich

At it again Saturday night

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We arranged a meet with a guy from fab in a busy bar a few years ago. My wife was naked under her coat apart from stockings and heels.

When we were standing at the bar she unbuttoned the coat letting it fall open. The guys chin just hit the floor.

I slid my fingers into her pussy and she was soaking wet. Our fab friends fingers joined mine so I shifted to fingering her ass.

Then the funniest thing happened. A third guy at the busy bar started to chat up my wife totally oblivious to what was happening. My middle finger was deep in her ass whilst this other guys fingers were inside her pussy.

I could feel her thighs trembling and could tell she was struggling to concentrate on this third guys conversation.

It was hilarious.

The last women I did this to was my mother in law no we see each other for regular fun

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"At it again Saturday night "

Sounds fun Details please!

By *LBEEF87Man  over a year ago

wirral

Reading this thread takes me back an got me rock hard thinking of the times I've done it, people around just got no idea what you're up to!!

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Had some great fun at a night club late last year. A night out with some swinger friends (a couple and a single male) led to the inevitable. We were standing at the bar, myself and another of the males standing either side of D. We were both stroking D's ass and she was loving the attention. Anyway, we moved in closer to D and she turned sideways so one of us guys was in front and the other behind. Feeling rather brave and thinking we were being discreet since we closed the gap to prying eyes, we proceeded to run our hands up D's short skirt and pull her knickers to the side. Myself rubbing her clit, whilst the other guy pushing his fingers deep inside, every now and then I'd push my fingers inside just to feel the wetness. Now D loves 2 rhythms down there and was 'thoroughly enjoying the experience' when the barmaid leant forward and suggested we were being inappropriate. Fun stopped there but the puddle on the floor was worth it.

On a separate occasion D also enjoyed a cheeky finger on the dance floor of the same club. The benefits of a pair of some rather short hotpants.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Another time springs to mind, in another club. It was apparently perfectly acceptable for D to have her hands round 2 cocks, but as soon as we tried to return the favour and give some pleasure back, The doorman came and asked us to stop or leave - we left for somewhere more private.

Norwich

Oops we did it again. Out last night in Norwich having fun on the dance floor. Sian in her sexy dress split up front to crutch. If she wore knickers you'd have been able to seem them lol.

Norwich

Looking forward to this Saturday night be in Norwich again.

I once fingered a girl in a bouncing nightclub in Northern Ireland, shed been at our table for somereason dancing provatively and I just slipped a hand up her skirt straight by her panties and into her wet gash!!

I also fingered a girl I went to the football with in a packed pub and was defo noticed, as we qued at the bar, we left the game with 20mins to go and got on the empty bus where I fucked the hole off her.

sounds good

Fucked my girlfriend on the side of the dancefloor in a club in Nottingham everyone dancing we had our own rhythm

I fingered a girl 20 year's younger than me at my local Pub at the bar.

"I once fingered a girl in a bouncing nightclub in Northern Ireland, shed been at our table for somereason dancing provatively and I just slipped a hand up her skirt straight by her panties and into her wet gash!!

I also fingered a girl I went to the football with in a packed pub and was defo noticed, as we qued at the bar, we left the game with 20mins to go and got on the empty bus where I fucked the hole off her."

sounds good

Just whisper in the guys ear as you dance.

Im going to turn and grind into you with my ass. And i want to feel your finger exploring me, i want you to know how wet i am for you.

Yep Lou pulled a guy in a local bar was fingered at the side of the dance floor

"Yep Lou pulled a guy in a local bar was fingered at the side of the dance floor "
very nice

I watched 2 guys finger my wife down her tights and knickers in a pub car park one night when she was tipsy even tho she had full nylon cream knickers on and glossy nude tights they seemed to be pretty exited the way they slid into her knickers I nearly cum in my pants as they pulled her skirt over her waist

Lancaster

I have been fingered in several places in and around Blackpool and Lancaster.

I wonder if any of you horny guys out there have been one of the lucky ones to get in my knickers?

Lancaster

"I have been fingered in several places in and around Blackpool and Lancaster.

I wonder if any of you horny guys out there have been one of the lucky ones to get in my knickers?

"

Maybe some of you would like to hear about some of our exploits

I was dancing in a club with a girl once decided try my luck and run my hand up her leg under her skirt to find another hand there.... took by surprise I looked up over her shoulder and my mate was there smiling....! So we both carried on

Lancaster

It wasn't in Blackpool was it, lol

"It wasn't in Blackpool was it, lol"

No but have done many things in Blackpool

"I was dancing in a club with a girl once decided try my luck and run my hand up her leg under her skirt to find another hand there.... took by surprise I looked up over her shoulder and my mate was there smiling....! So we both carried on"
you 2 would have been OK with my wife she had 2 guys hands down her tights and knickers in pub car park was hot

By *urvy38hWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I would love to have someone finger me discreetly whilst in a pub/bar/coffee house x

"I would love to have someone finger me discreetly whilst in a pub/bar/coffee house x"

Happy to oblige

My ex used to love being fingered in public. In crowds, on the train, back of the bus, in the cinema, you name it. Would make her lick my fingers clean after when nobody was watching.

Oh yessssss. Fingering in the naughty areas at Xtasia. Are they still there ? Highlight of the evening. We also have our own fingering area in our house where we make it pitch dark when meeting people. Often the sexiest moments of the meet.

I fingers a random woman on a night out she was sat on the stage looked to my left my mate was fingering her mate at the same time

Some years ago my wife and I were in a club. I was on the dance floor and the missus said she needed some air, so off she went. She was quite some time. She came back pretty dishevelled, so I asked why. She'd only met this very forward guy who she quite fancied so let him finger her, she had no knickers on. She went back for more later on and ended up being fucked in the dark alleyway!

By *undude2015Man  over a year ago

Southampton

What a great post, I have loved reading all the stories and I think I missed out in my youth, have always wanted to do this but never had. Now I feel too old (31) to go clubbing looking for this. Such a shame, plus girls in Southampton I find are not really into risky fun.

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great thread !

I’ve done the same in a busy pub. Both of us were sat close on high stools. We had just met and were getting on very well !

Her hand slid up and down my thigh so I thought green light and started to tease her tight covered thighs. Her legs opened allowing me better access inwas surprised to find they were crotch less tights and my fingers were soon in contact with a.pair of very wet knickers. After a while of teasing they slipped aside to allow my fingers to tease her very wet lips and clit. We didn’t care who were watching us and two guys were giving us knowing looks but it spurred us on even more. My cock was bursting out of my trousers and she was breathing very heavily before coming on my fingers. God it was horny !!

I once fingered an ex in a popular high street clothing store in the que to pay, it was Christmas time and the place was rammed, Hugged her from behind, slipped my hand down her skirt at the front and made her legs go funny haha... super horny in public, she fucked the life out of me when we got home haha

By *uckcouple17Couple  over a year ago

ask

never happned to me but ive been out with a friend, shes come back from the bar telling me she was wet as fook coz a guy had fingered her at the bar, well jealous lol

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Hot thread, have never done it this properly but always wanted to

Try it

This is on my bucket list...yet to be achieved sadly but glad to read others have enjoyed it!

Once had an older lady give me a BJ in the middle of the dance floor in a night club, what was even better was that her daughter was next to us with one if my hest mates while others just looked on in amazment

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Fingered my ex in nightclub in cardiff the night we met lol

I went on a spa day with a fwb a couple of years ago and he played with my pussy in the jacuzzi while the bubbles were on, as a man was sat opposite us. I had to bite my lip hard and keep quiet when I came on his fingers.

Essex.

We went out for a drink with a friend, Frisky was wearing tight jeans.

They went to the bar to get the drinks, he stood behind Frisky and slipped a vibrator between her legs...

Think the bar man realised there was something going on...lol

» Add a new message to this topic