FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My friends step dad

My friends step dad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mby OP   Woman  over a year ago

carshalton

A few years ago me and my friend use to love going out partying starting the night having predrinks at hers. She lived with her mum Sue and step dad Pete, who were fun to be around and would often have a drink with us before we hit the town. After a night out I would often crash at hers and we would fill her parents with the previous nights gossip over breakfast. One time my friend Anna told them how I got lucky and pulled am older guy in the club saying 'he was old enough to be her dad' we all laughed and feeling a little embarrassed I blamed the drink and the poor lighting... Little did they know I always wanted to fuck an older guy.... As I went to pour myself another glass of water Pete followed me into the kitchen I could feel him looking me up and down as I stood there in a tight vest and shorts that just about covered my butt. he said to me 'you girls sound like you have so much fun on a night out I should join you one night' I agreed he then went to say 'I bet you made that old man's night... Lucky guy' winked at me and walked back into the dining room. Was Pete flirting with me? Or was the hang over playing tricks? I thought nothing of it. The week went by and I started to think of Pete in another way... Becoming curious of the size of his man hood and how he might be in bed. A few weeks later It was my friends birthday and she had invited me round for dinner. I wore a tight fitted body con dress that highlighted my curves with my heels. I was greeted at the door by Pete who wasn't shy in looking me up and down 'wow' he said 'well don't you look...' He stopped as sue appeared at the door 'hey huni come in! Love your dress' as we walked through the hall way I knew Pete's eyes were on my arse I dropped my keys on purpose and bent over to pick them up giving him a good view. We all had dinner and the wine was flowing... When alone with Pete we were flirting this was risky but wow I felt horney! After much more wine we all went to bed... I couldn't sleep so went to go downstairs but on my way I could hear moaning I moved closer to the sounds which was coming from sues room... The door was open a little and as I glimpsed in I could see Pete fucking sue from behind... Wow he looked good and I wished he was pounding his hard cock into me. He looked up and caught me out and as he did he fucked sue harder. I went downstairs and knew that I wanted him more than ever now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndy8goldMan  over a year ago

blackburn

Loving this story.

I want more too please.

Jusayin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please tell us more

More

Sounds good more please

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Wish I had been there watching...

By *rlicker123Man  over a year ago

gillingham kent

don't stop now

im very hard .

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Great start keep it coming

Keep going . I have the hots for my daughters friend

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

More pls

Looking forward to more of this one.

More please

By *ottzpairCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

More pls I'm so horny

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Don't stop there please.

carshalton

As I was getting something to drink I couldn't get the imagine of Sue and Pete fucking out of my head... I started to feel moist downstairs and decided that if they could be risky by having there bedroom door open I could be risky having a play in their kitchen. I closed my eyes and caressed by breasts with one hand while the other went down my shorts to stroke my wet pussy... Oh how I wished it was Pete's hand... I was biting my bottom lip as I put two fingers deep inside me... Pushing them in and out getting faster as I could imagine his cock fucking me... I felt like someone was watching me but I didn't care. I was in my lust zone fuxking my fingers while also teasing my nipples. I shivered and orgasmed biting hard onto my lip to stop me from screaming. Two seconds later sue walks into the kitchen.. 'You ok dear? Can you not sleep either?' I blushed thinking she could have caught me and also knowing she was the lucky one who had Pete's hard cock in her! Or maybe she had been watching me play as I could see her nipples were hard poking through her silk nighty she was wearing... I bet she was still dripping wet. Sue grabbed two glasses of water and headed back upstairs she said on her way out 'hope we didn't keep you up?' Winking before walking off. Did sue know i caught them earlier? Did she see me? I headed back to bed and their bedroom door was shut.

When I woke up the next morning sue had already left for a day of shopping and Anna was still fast asleep. Pete was all alone in the front room on his phone. I walked in knowing he saw me watching him fuck sue last night. He acted if nothing had happened and was talking about much fun last night was and how lovely the meal we had although he had a sore head this morning. We started talking about the different apps there are for these iPhones and He said he had heard from the lads at work about snap chat... I explained to him about what is about and he asked if he downloaded it can he add me to his friends. Why not... We chatted more and Anna finally made an appearance... Ready for round two? We were meant to be going to a fancy bar in town for cocktails but I would rather be at hers this evening! Pete said he would pick us up as he is on the night shift tonight saves us spending our money on a cab.

I headed home as had things to do and also had to decide on a hot outfit for tonight. I was in for no longer than 15 mins when my phone went off... Snap chat! Pete had sent me a photo of sue sucking his massive hard cock! Wow it was big... I so want it in my mouth! It went off again with a picture of Pete's face with the words - oops was meant to send that to sue... This is awkward! Little did he know I enjoyed seeing that picture and wanted to see more.. But I will make him sweat for a bit before I reply with a cheeky pic myself

"As I was getting something to drink I couldn't get the imagine of Sue and Pete fucking out of my head... I started to feel moist downstairs and decided that if they could be risky by having there bedroom door open I could be risky having a play in their kitchen. I closed my eyes and caressed by breasts with one hand while the other went down my shorts to stroke my wet pussy... Oh how I wished it was Pete's hand... I was biting my bottom lip as I put two fingers deep inside me... Pushing them in and out getting faster as I could imagine his cock fucking me... I felt like someone was watching me but I didn't care. I was in my lust zone fuxking my fingers while also teasing my nipples. I shivered and orgasmed biting hard onto my lip to stop me from screaming. Two seconds later sue walks into the kitchen.. 'You ok dear? Can you not sleep either?' I blushed thinking she could have caught me and also knowing she was the lucky one who had Pete's hard cock in her! Or maybe she had been watching me play as I could see her nipples were hard poking through her silk nighty she was wearing... I bet she was still dripping wet. Sue grabbed two glasses of water and headed back upstairs she said on her way out 'hope we didn't keep you up?' Winking before walking off. Did sue know i caught them earlier? Did she see me? I headed back to bed and their bedroom door was shut.

When I woke up the next morning sue had already left for a day of shopping and Anna was still fast asleep. Pete was all alone in the front room on his phone. I walked in knowing he saw me watching him fuck sue last night. He acted if nothing had happened and was talking about much fun last night was and how lovely the meal we had although he had a sore head this morning. We started talking about the different apps there are for these iPhones and He said he had heard from the lads at work about snap chat... I explained to him about what is about and he asked if he downloaded it can he add me to his friends. Why not... We chatted more and Anna finally made an appearance... Ready for round two? We were meant to be going to a fancy bar in town for cocktails but I would rather be at hers this evening! Pete said he would pick us up as he is on the night shift tonight saves us spending our money on a cab.

I headed home as had things to do and also had to decide on a hot outfit for tonight. I was in for no longer than 15 mins when my phone went off... Snap chat! Pete had sent me a photo of sue sucking his massive hard cock! Wow it was big... I so want it in my mouth! It went off again with a picture of Pete's face with the words - oops was meant to send that to sue... This is awkward! Little did he know I enjoyed seeing that picture and wanted to see more.. But I will make him sweat for a bit before I reply with a cheeky pic myself

"

More soon please, hard cock here needing attention x

More please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh Amby - Decisions decisions lol

Naughty fun is around the corner but who's going to play??

Keep us informed -0 very horny story!!

Oh Amby I do hope there is more to come in this

Mmm

"As I was getting something to drink I couldn't get the imagine of Sue and Pete fucking out of my head... I started to feel moist downstairs and decided that if they could be risky by having there bedroom door open I could be risky having a play in their kitchen. I closed my eyes and caressed by breasts with one hand while the other went down my shorts to stroke my wet pussy... Oh how I wished it was Pete's hand... I was biting my bottom lip as I put two fingers deep inside me... Pushing them in and out getting faster as I could imagine his cock fucking me... I felt like someone was watching me but I didn't care. I was in my lust zone fuxking my fingers while also teasing my nipples. I shivered and orgasmed biting hard onto my lip to stop me from screaming. Two seconds later sue walks into the kitchen.. 'You ok dear? Can you not sleep either?' I blushed thinking she could have caught me and also knowing she was the lucky one who had Pete's hard cock in her! Or maybe she had been watching me play as I could see her nipples were hard poking through her silk nighty she was wearing... I bet she was still dripping wet. Sue grabbed two glasses of water and headed back upstairs she said on her way out 'hope we didn't keep you up?' Winking before walking off. Did sue know i caught them earlier? Did she see me? I headed back to bed and their bedroom door was shut.

"

If this is from real life and not just a fantasy I would guarantee Pete meant to send that pic!! In which case you should send one back playing with your pussy saying "Oops didnt mean to send this to you"

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm more pls

More please x

Getting interesting let's hear me haha x

More ***

So far so good!!

More

more

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story

Loving it!

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Awesome

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Can't wait for more!

Brill!!

Liking this

More please

Awesome!

Hope we don't have to wait to long for the next instalment!

superb story. hope its true, know of similar thing my ex girlfriend told me about.

Would love to hear about it jak.

Yes please tell jak

will tell as soon has i get chance, unreal has so many people seem to have a story. Ha to be young again.

By *otcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

This is so hot!! Love these types wether its fantacy or real!!

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Loving where this is going

Need more fantastic story x

I think I speak for every1....

MORE MORE MORE

More please

By *ovepieceMan  over a year ago

Borth

+1 on the 'MORE' cries!

Great story; keep it cumming!

Whoops, sorry! Sent message to you in error!

Omg

Loving this

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

keep coming

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

More please

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Mmmm more please I love fucking older guys

Mrs

"Mmmm more please I love fucking older guys

Mrs "

how old has been your oldest?

Mmmmmm love it love older guys

More please

"Mmmmmm love it love older guys"
what's your oldest Nicole

carshalton

After changing my outfit about a dozen times I was ready to go out... I wore a black tight dress with a black push up bra, lacy French knickers and hold ups. The wine was flowing in the club and us girls danced the night away../ it came to 2am and Pete had offered to be taxi picking us up as he finished his night shift, we were very tipsy and I decided that I wanted Pete to know I want him! As we got back to the house there was no sign of sue... Pete come into the room saying 'I need a drink you girls fancy joining me?' So we all sat around the kitchen table drinking more wine and the more I drank the more horney I got! I excused myself asking Anna if I could borrow her dressing grown- my dress was too tight! As I dropped off my dress l took a cheeky picture and sent it to Pete! I returned to the kitchen wearing my underwear, hold ups and dressing gown. As I sat down I flashed Pete the top of my stocking. He had a big grin on his face and took his mobile out. I was starting at him as he opened his snap chat- he spat out his drink looked up at me and winked. Lucky Anna was too wasted to realise. After a few hours Anna had passed out on the sofa and I excused myself saying I was tired needing to go to bed... I knew Pete would be up not long after... In the spare room I decided to leave my door open a little and as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I dropped the dressing gown knowing Pete would be a peeping tom... I was right. He bust through the door then apologised for the intrusion. I told him I didn't mind. He went to leave but as he turned round to say night he said 'wow! If only I was 15 years younger' my response 'why? You don't need to be 15 years younger' I unhooked my bra dropping it to the floor... Pete was shocked but I could tell his cock was getting harder! He shut the door and started to walk towards me... He kissed me passionately on the lips, slowly kissing down my neck where he cupped my tits. His tongue then teased my hard nipples he pushed mr up against the wall and his kisses went down my body... He then started to tease my now soaking wet pussy before licking my clit making my body quiver wanting more... Wow he is good

Please post more, very horny ??

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Getting to the good bit more please

Finally

Yea please more

Mmmmmmm

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Mmm great start to New Years day, hopefully we don't have to wait as long for the next instalment lol

It obviously is a fantasy as Sue was out shopping when Pete sent a snapchat of her sucking his cock. You can't send photos you've taken previously only ones you take on the spot... #storypolice

By *81andD75Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Chesterfield

??

Always one to spoil it

Always a picky one to spoil it

[Removed by poster at 01/01/15 12:16:19]

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

South West

"It obviously is a fantasy as Sue was out shopping when Pete sent a snapchat of her sucking his cock. You can't send photos you've taken previously only ones you take on the spot... #storypolice"

You actually can on the updated snapchat

#commentpolice

true or not, a great read and brought back memories of my ex who had her mates stepdad when she was 17, similar circumstances, but that was back in the 80s.

3yrs after it happened when i was told. it was my ex who told me. unreal x

carshalton

It was a photo of a old photo they had printed off

A great story

How did the night finish ?

Cant wait to read more

What's your best experience with the older guy ?

Who cares about the finer details, it's a hot story and I want more

"It obviously is a fantasy as Sue was out shopping when Pete sent a snapchat of her sucking his cock. You can't send photos you've taken previously only ones you take on the spot... #storypolice

You actually can on the updated snapchat

#commentpolice"

Loving this story...can't wait to hear what happens next

Cnt wait to hear more

By *llan1973Man  over a year ago

dundee

Love it

No more teasing and tell more please

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Please continue

"A few years ago me and my friend use to love going out partying starting the night having predrinks at hers. She lived with her mum Sue and step dad Pete, who were fun to be around and would often have a drink with us before we hit the town. After a night out I would often crash at hers and we would fill her parents with the previous nights gossip over breakfast. One time my friend Anna told them how I got lucky and pulled am older guy in the club saying 'he was old enough to be her dad' we all laughed and feeling a little embarrassed I blamed the drink and the poor lighting... Little did they know I always wanted to fuck an older guy.... As I went to pour myself another glass of water Pete followed me into the kitchen I could feel him looking me up and down as I stood there in a tight vest and shorts that just about covered my butt. he said to me 'you girls sound like you have so much fun on a night out I should join you one night' I agreed he then went to say 'I bet you made that old man's night... Lucky guy' winked at me and walked back into the dining room. Was Pete flirting with me? Or was the hang over playing tricks? I thought nothing of it. The week went by and I started to think of Pete in another way... Becoming curious of the size of his man hood and how he might be in bed. A few weeks later It was my friends birthday and she had invited me round for dinner. I wore a tight fitted body con dress that highlighted my curves with my heels. I was greeted at the door by Pete who wasn't shy in looking me up and down 'wow' he said 'well don't you look...' He stopped as sue appeared at the door 'hey huni come in! Love your dress' as we walked through the hall way I knew Pete's eyes were on my arse I dropped my keys on purpose and bent over to pick them up giving him a good view. We all had dinner and the wine was flowing... When alone with Pete we were flirting this was risky but wow I felt horney! After much more wine we all went to bed... I couldn't sleep so went to go downstairs but on my way I could hear moaning I moved closer to the sounds which was coming from sues room... The door was open a little and as I glimpsed in I could see Pete fucking sue from behind... Wow he looked good and I wished he was pounding his hard cock into me. He looked up and caught me out and as he did he fucked sue harder. I went downstairs and knew that I wanted him more than ever now "

Mmm

Are we going to read more soon ?

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

More and no snapchat police please

More please

would of liked the rest of this story. will write mine tomorrow about a very old ex girlfriend and her mates stepdad, and a true one too.

Just read the first chapter, got my interest, no time now so I will have to come back and read it later (sure it's going to stretch the old jeans a bit more, lol, so I shouldn't really)

More

Oooo...kay........ reread the first chapter again and followed it with the second, I reckon by the time you've written the third chapter I might just have gone down enough to get the zip back up......either that or I'm going to have to stay here until you finish me of with the third chapter, lol. Thanks for sharing your story with us, here's to the rest.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

"Mmmm more please I love fucking older guys

Mrs how old has been your oldest? "

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More plz

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Any more mmmmmm

By *ravate33Man  over a year ago

cork

great story bud..more

Can't wait to hear more

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

would love a sequel or follow up

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

More please

More please

Wow amazing story

More plz

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

very hot more please

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great story so far

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

"Great story so far "

Yep it was last year aswell.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Stourbridge

More to cum?

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

hopefully more soon

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

" hopefully more soon"
Doubt it after a year or more.

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *elshman1967 99Man  over a year ago

The Shire

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

. More!!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *reedomBonerMan  over a year ago

London

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

" . More!!"

The writer is no longer on fab

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amby please keep going, great read and so horny.

Stourbridge

More please

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By *immy_5belliesMan  over a year ago

f

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Stourbridge

Looks like she ran out of material

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Like this

Loving this, it's brilliant so far !

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Loving this, it's brilliant so far !"
well it was started over a years ago, so don't get your hopes up for another installment

By *017chesterladMan  over a year ago

chester

Shame this probably won’t carry on

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Shame criticism spoils story

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate