FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A drive to drop my son off

A drive to drop my son off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verysmile OP   Man  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

My son was due to go to the summer camp in the Lake District in August with his mates from the sixth form. Unfortunately the planned camp cut across another commitment and he was a little disappointed that he couldn’t go. I spoke with him and it was clear that he wasn’t the only boy in that situation.

“Dad, I think he is the same situation so speak with his parents and you may be able to split the driving”, my lad said pointing to a guy at the sixth form parents evening.

I looked over to see a guy with his lad and went over, introduced myself and spoke with this guy who I always saw at these parents’ evenings. His name was Steve. He listened to me and said that he was happy for his lad to go and that he would share the driving and cost. He didn’t mind using his car or we could take mine. As time got close, I called Steve and asked if he was still okay with the arrangements and he said that things may change. He may not be about due to work pressures. I told him that it would not be a problem if he couldn’t make it, but he said that he would pay for a hotel room because the round trip would be over 600 miles from Dover where I live.

As the day drew near, I called Steve and said that me and my lad that we would pop over just to finalise arrangements and we did so two nights before as Steve was due to fly to the States the following morning. We pulled up at the address that Steve gave us and went to the door. It opened immediately and Steve showed us in. The hallway was filled with baggage for the flight and camping gear for the lad. As we went in, I saw Steve’s wife walking through and she came over and put her hand out.

“Hello, I’m Dee, Steve’s long standing and long suffering woman!” she said.

Dee was not exactly a picture. She was wearing what could only be described as a baggy old track suit with loose jogging bottoms. Her hair was messy and matted and was shod in an old pair of espadrilles. It was hard to work out how old she was but I would have said that she was about 50. Not that it made any difference as she was definitely not worth a second glance.

“Hello, I am Mark” I said “and I will be your son’s chauffeur”.

She smiled and then left Steve and I to finalise everything. Steve booked a Travel Lodge and paid for it. He said that it was the least that he could do.

Saturday came and we turned up at Steve and Dee’s at 7 in the morning. The door opened and the first thing I saw was a rucksack walking out of the front door with a spotty 18 year old attached to it. I opened the tailgate of my car and put it next to my son’s. As I turned around, I saw a woman appear from the house with a small bag. I first saw a pair of neat tight jeans and a white top. The woman had straight mousey hair and ….. and…..and… blimey it was Dee, all scrubbed up.

“Is there room for this?” she said. It took me a second or two to work out that it was her. She looked okay. She looked very okay. She certainly was transformed from the mess I saw two days before. Not the most beautiful woman or the best figure but was certainly able to punch above the ‘nil points’ that I had easily dismissed her with mentally a few days before.

“Of course” I said and put the small bag into the boot. At last I was ready to leave and I told the spotty lad to kiss his mother goodbye.

He looked at me and said “Didn’t dad tell you, Mum will be coming?”

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

CANTERBURY

I was stunned but at least the trip back would not be on my own. So off we went, stopping to fill up here. Eating a bad motorway burger there and listening to some good and bad music all the way. It turned out that Dee had a wicked sense of humour and all 4 of us had a great drive up.

It was mid afternoon that we arrived at the site and soon dropped the lads off.

I couldn’t wait to get to the hotel as all I wanted was a cold beer, a shower and some rest. Dee set the Sat Nav and within 20 minutes we pulled up at the Travel Lodge. I parked and we walked up to the reception.

Dee spoke to the receptionist, “We have two single rooms booked” she said passing over a confirmation print from the internet.

The receptionist looked at it and said “Yes you do. Could you wait here for just a minute”.

A second later, a woman came to the desk from the back office. She looked a little uncomfortable. She said “I am sorry but there is a problem. There was a small fire and we have lost a few rooms for a couple of days while they are fixed up and renovated. I am terribly sorry but we only have a large double room left”.

I looked at Dee and she looked at me. I said “Is there anywhere else that we could get a room?”

The woman behind the counter could only say “We have already exhausted the rest of the stock of rooms around the area. If you do want the room, we will hold it for you for a couple of hours.”

Dee and I went back to the car. It wouldn’t be right for me to ask her to share a room nor could I sleep in the car. Dee broke the ice and said to me “Look, let’s see what the room is like. It’s not as though we are playing away, is it?”

I agreed. We went and had a look and the room was huge. Two king sized double beds and a large bathroom with a walk in shower. I liked the room but said to Dee that I was feeling a little uncomfortable about sharing a room with a strange married woman. How could she tell that I wouldn’t turn out to be some sort of pervert? She told me that she could tell that I was a perfect gentleman from our journey up and if it would put my mind at rest, I could speak with Steve. I said that it wouldn’t be necessary and we agreed to take the room. Anyway, I was in dire need of that beer and a lay down.

So, I was in this room, with a strange married woman. It was surreal. Dee had collared the bed next to the window and kicked her shoes off. She was lying there in her jeans and top. I said that I would take a quick shower and I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I instinctively locked it and switched on the shower, got undressed and stepped in. It was bliss. A few minutes later I heard something but I wasn’t sure what it was. It sounded like a small rattle. I finished in the shower, dried myself and put my shirt and jeans on. I opened the door and Dee was lying on her bed, still dressed and reading her book.

“Shall we go and get a drink and something to eat?” she said “or shall we order something in the room? They do Pizza and you can get something to drink sent up. If we play our card right, we may get it free as they have messed us about.”

“Sounds like a great plan” I said and within 20 minutes, we had 3 pizzas, 6 bottles of beet and a bottle of wine delivered.

We began to devour the food and the drink went down too quickly.

CANTERBURY

“Hmm…..7.30 and we are full…what shall we do now?” Dee said smiling at me. “My turn for the shower while you decide”.

I sat on my bed as she went into the bathroom. But unlike me, she pulled the door to but didn’t fully close it. Being naturally curious, I sat back on my bed watching the TV, but taking occasional glances at the bathroom mirror which was in my eyesight and gave me a little bit of a view into the bathroom. I saw her upper back and the back of her hair as she peeled off her shirt. Then she dipped down as I assumed she dropped her jeans. Then I saw her step up into the shower, her back was to the mirror. She was then out of sight while in the shower.

“Wow, this is wonderful” she said to me from the bathroom. “you should have stayed in longer. Will you want one after me?”

“I may do, so don’t use all the hot water”. I was trying to be funny but was a little awkward.

After 15 minutes, Dee got out and came out of the bathroom dressed in a large towel. She told me that I could use the shower but I shouldn’t come out without saying so as she would doing some pampering and I may be embarrassed if I did. I said that in fact , I wouldn’t want to embarrass her and we laughed as it was a very weird situation.

I went into the bathroom, stripped and jumped again into the shower. This time, I began to wash my hair and we began to chat through the door which I had left semi open as she had done. I joked about not being able to wash her back as I knew that she was finished with the shower. She called back that if I wanted mine done, she would bring a broom in. It was all very flirtatious. I then said that I was going to finish in a second and would be out soon.

I didn’t hear a reply but was just about done when the door opened and there stood Dee, not a stitch on and she quickly joined me in the shower. I was really surprised. She was about a size 14, and she smiled. I was numb. She had nice round boobs with nice round nipples and she smiled. She was naturally hairy around her pussy and she smiled.

She simply said “I will wash your back properly” and began to reach to the shower gel on the wall and smiled again at me.

I was going to say something stupid like “Should we be doing this?” but decided that it wouldn’t be worth the words. She began to massage shower gel into my back as I stood facing the tiled wall, hands on the wall at head height like a man under arrest.

“Are you okay with this?” she asked.

“I am” I replied

“But we must be discrete as I wouldn’t want anyone to know”.

“Of course”

She began to lather me up and very soon her hands began working on my shoulders and around me to my chest, playing with my nipples which began to stiffen. She then moved her massaging lathered hands down into my groin, not quite touching my balls or my stiffening cock, but working the lather into my body.

“I have always wanted to do this to a stranger” she said.

There will be more if anyone is interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like more please

More please

More please

CANTERBURY

I then turned around and took a look at her. She was still smiling as she looked at my cock which was now becoming very hard, even though she hadn’t spent any time on it. She looked at me and reached over for some more gel. Smiling again and looking into my eyes, she slowly reached for my erect cock and began to touch it, slowly working the gel up and down with both hands in turn. I could not believe what was happening. It was then that I decided that she should also receive some pampering so I reached over and got a large handful of gel, put my arms around her and began to massage it into her back as she was massaging my cock.

She looked up and I couldn’t stop myself. I kissed her full on and our mouths immediately opened and our tongues found each others. I could sense that her nipples were now stiffening even though I hadn’t touched them. So I started to soap them up and they tightened to tiny maroon bullets. I then moved one soapy hand down to her pussy and as I did so, she took a small sideward step with her left leg allowing me to cup her and lather up paying attention to the soft lips and her clit, moving my hand up and down and then slowly pressing a finger into her very ready opening .

She was now partially under the shower but I felt a little warmth between her legs and she moaned softly and shivered. As we broke our kiss, she said that she wanted to go to bed now as her legs felt like jelly. I asked what she wanted and she said that she wanted to cum again like she had just done. I couldn’t believe it. I usually cum first but she was there already. The water had washed off the soap and we got out of the shower together.

Rather than dry off, she led me back to the bed while we were still wet. She turned around and kissed me again. We hugged as we kissed and my cock was still hard. I then caught myself looking into the dressing table mirror at us together. We lay down on the bed and kissed some more. She began to run her hand up and down my cock as we kissed and I reached out for her pussy which was still very wet. I was sure that I couldn’t last too long but didn’t care. She began to work down my body nibbling at my nipples and then she ran her tongue down the middle of my chest, stomach and towards my cock as I began to lick my fingers and taste her.

“That feels so good” I said and she responded with a look into my eyes as she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She continued to keep eye contact as she slowly took more and more, still running her hand up and down until the cock was fully down her throat. I couldn’t hold on any longer and exploded in her mouth. Pump, pump, pump until I was spent and withdrew. Then she simply looked into my eyes and opened her mouth playing with my cum on her tongue before sitting up and kissing me, our mouth open, tongues round and round each other and me tasting every drop of cum that I had delivered. I was so horny. The cum was dribbling down her chin and down mine as I pulled away from her lips.

“Your turn” I said and immediately began to rub her already wet pussy. While I wanted to go straight down on her, I held back and began to lick at her left nipple as I massaged her right boob. Both nipples were as tight as I had ever seen on a woman and she was moaning each time I touched, licked of softly bit at her flesh. I could smell her even though we were barely dry from the shower. I began to work down over her belly which was mark with a scar….must be a c section I think in retrospect. But as I reached her dark mound of hair I could really smell her musky scent and as I massaged her left nipple with my right hand, my left hand was working down her side until I could bring it across to her inner thigh and then up to her wet lips. She began to moan and soon was panting as I licked her clit which pushing two fingers and then three fingers into her pussy. Up and down slowly in rhythm to my tongue running around her clit. She then began to make a noise like the world was ending her body was tensing and she was very vocal without saying any word that I could make out. Then she panted and panted and I felt a very warm flow hit my face as she said “Don’t Stop………..”

Any more folks? or are you bored yet?

More plz

Yes please great so far

Great story

Don't stop now

More more

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

More more more

CANTERBURY

I didn’t need any invitation. She was delicious and before long the moans quickened again and my tongue felt the sweet taste of Dee in full flow. She was making a sound like “Ooo Ooo Ooo” and then shook and collapsed.

“That was every dream and every fantasy rolled into one” she said. “I have never been able to relax with anyone like that except Steve.”

The mention of Steve brought me back to planet earth. I had lost my senses. I had played with a married woman. Her husband would be broken if he knew. I don’t mind playing with married women but only when their other halves know. I tried to tell Dee what I was thinking but it is very difficult to speak to anyone who is sitting naked in front of you with some of your cum dribbling down her chin.

Dee decided that she would move onto her bed because the first bed was now covered in body fluids. She beckoned to me to lay next to her by patting the space to her left. I thought about it for about a nanosecond and went over. I kind of justified myself with the thought that we hadn’t fucked. So while we recovered, we chatted about what had happened. Dee was very coy and simply said that she always wanted to play with a stranger.

There was a knock at the door. It was about half an hour after we started to chat and I said to Dee that perhaps she should answer the door as I had driven and I was knackered. I would go into the bathroom and clean up a little. Dee got up, wiped herself off with the soiled top sheet from the first bed and wrapped herself in it as I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I could hear murmuring as I washed and then the door closed. I dried myself and cleaned my teeth. I was wondering what I should do next, but I did know that I couldn’t stay in the bathroom all night. I decided that I would simply see what happens. I opened the door and noticed that the room lights were off and there was a buzzing noise. I could see something on the bed and went towards it. Just then there was a moan “….Ahhhhhh”.

“She is playing with herself” I thought, “I would love to see that” so I slowly walked over to where I thought the lamp switch was on the bedside table. I was shocked when I switched it on and my eyes quickly surveyed the scene.

Dee was standing to my right, naked and playing with herself against the wall. She looked at me and then back at the bed. Steve ….yes Steve was lying on the bed and sitting on his hips, facing me in a reverse cowgirl was a pretty woman, slim, small pert titties (I use the phrase titties for small boobs) mousey hair, approximately 45 years old with a small tattoo on her hip.

This was beginning to turn into the freakiest road trip that I had ever been on, especially as it was all so unexpected.

“Err, hi Steve”….I didn’t know what else to say.

“Hi Mark, you haven’t met Karen have you?”

“Pleased to meet you” I said offering a handshake and then realising how stupid I looked. “So who’s idea was all this? It must have been a set up”

Steve grinned and pointed at Karen. “You clearly do not know who Karen is do you? Do you remember her?”

I was lost and then a small flicker of recognition began to dawn.

To Be Continued

CANTERBURY

I may post some more over the weekend if there is truly demand for it

Nite all

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman  over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

Hurry up with the next episode

QUICKLY!!!!

By *ovejay711Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Something tells us that there will be a demand for more

CANTERBURY

I soon found out what the buzzing noise was. Dee had a toy and was using it while she watched Karen and Steve on the bed.

I was naked in front of Karen and she smiled at me as she said “It’s been a while”.

I then knew exactly who she was, she was my son’s first teacher at secondary school and we had gone out once a few years ago. She told me after that date that she had a boyfriend and we decided that it would be better to part….no sex, no memories, just a meal out and a chat in the car afterwards. We hadn’t seen each other at the school for over 6 years as my son moved up through each year and she only taught the new arrivals.

“I can see that you are pleased to see me” she said looking at my cock which was now beginning to harden. She reached over and started to stroke at it and it rose steadily until she softly pulled me closer until it was close enough to her face for her to lick at the head. I thought I was drained but very quickly the precum was oozing and I looked at Dee. It didn’t take much for her to walk over and plant her lips on mine as she still used the toy on herself. Karen continued to suck and lick and all I could do was groan as my cock felt like it would explode…..and it did. Not as much cum as before but still enough to put smiles on my face, Karen’s face and when Dee looked down, she also grinned.

“I want more of that cos it’s yummy” Dee said in a giggly schoolgirl way, which for a 50 year old woman was funny but prompted Karen to get off Steve and kiss Dee full on to share my cum with her.

Steve smiled……”Don’t forget me” at which point Dee began to stroke his cock roughly and speedily.

“Cum you bastard….cum…cum” and at Dee’s request, he did. My cum is a little thick but Steve sprayed watery cum everywhere, over Dee’s hands and arm, over Karen’s leg, and even a little on my foot. It didn’t freak me out as before I could say anything, Karen was licking my feet clean, moving to Dee’s hands and arm and was quickly rewarded by Dee who cleaned her leg.

“So how did this happen?” I asked as we sat on the bed together.

Karen explained that she had an affair with Steve some years ago and when Dee found out, she was very upset. Steve wanted to try to make things better and Dee then came clean about her bi fantasies and would only begin to forgive him if Karen would sleep with her without any input from Steve. Dee wanted to punish Steve by not allowing him any pleasure from Dee’s voyage of fantasy. Karen soon found out that a woman can please a woman as much as a guy can and things moved on from one thing to another. They now play either Fem to Fem or they allow Steve some fun if another guy is around to balance the numbers.

Well, when Karen saw me at the school, she had the idea of hatching the plan….but we were not finished yet

To be continued

Wow loving this

Love it x more please

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Wow mmmmmmm

Superb story - Karen is naughty

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great story ....waiting for next instalment

Nice copy and paste.

CANTERBURY

Yep.....written in word so I can do a full spellcheck and it's easier to read in largwr letters

Very erotic

More an hope theres some bi sex

CANTERBURY

Well I was very turned on by the whole scenario, but having been up since 5am, had also driven 300 miles and also drank the 6 beers. This was beginning to take its toll. I was knackered and had drained my balls twice that evening. Yes I know that I hadn’t fucked either Karen or Dee but they had received my seed and I was quickly looking for a little sleep. I said to the 3 partners in crime that I would like some down time and Karen said that she would also like some rest. They had also driven up that morning and Steve agreed.

“We have another room just down the corridor” Karen told me. “It is identical to this one. Perhaps we should leave then to each other?”

“Why not….if you can put up with my snoring!” I said, immediately seeing her smile in response. We quickly gathered our clothes and put on tops and bottoms, carrying the rest with us as we left the room. As I exited, I looked back and said goodnight to Dee and Steve just as she was beginning to use her toy on Steve’s slightly hardened cock.

“They won’t last long before they sleep and nor will I. How about you?” Karen enquired as we walked to the third door down the corridor. As she fumbled with the keycard, I muttered some sort of response but was realising that I was really tired. We entered the room which was identical to the first with the exception of perfectly made beds and a couple of small cases next to the dressing table.

I said to Karen that I would have a quick shower and take one of the beds if that was okay with her. She seemed fine with that so I immediately stripped, jumped into the shower and washed myself. Karen came into the bathroom naked with a toothbrush and began to brush her teeth as I jumped out of the shower. She said that I could take either bed as I began to dry myself and she said that she would be in after taking a shower.

I placed the towels on the heated rail, walked into the main room and got into the far bed, feeling the clean sheets against my body and I turned the bedside light off, leaving just the lamp next to the other bed on. I heard the shower stop and a couple of wet steps on floor tiles told me that Karen was out of the shower. A few minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom, stopping in the doorway while she turned the bathroom light off, the light momentarily silhouetting her body and I couldn’t help but feel that she was well worth some attention in future. She was about 5’6 tall, and her slim shape was punctuated with her pert little titties and her hip bones. In the dim light from the one bedside lamp, her tattoo was barely visible.

Karen walked over to the bed, leaned over and said “Night Night naughty boy”. She kissed me on the lips but with her lips closed but she did linger before climbing into the other bed. She turned off the other light and not long after, I must have fallen asleep.

When I woke the following morning, or during what I assumed to be the following morning it took me a while to realise that I couldn’t move. I couldn’t see. I wasn’t sure why at first but my arms and legs seemed to be unresponsive. I tried to reach over to my jeans to look at the time on my phone but my arms did not work. My limbs seemed to be disabled. I couldn’t see. I soon began to feel the reason why. Both my arms and legs were bound with cord and the cords were pulled tight to each corner of the bed. As I pulled at them, there was no give. I was simply stuck, spreadeagled and tied down. A mask covered my eyes.

“Karen? Are you there?” I was a little nervous and unsure, but there was no answer. In fact I wasn’t sure whether anyone else was in the room or whether I was alone. I was sure of one thing though, I was helpless and if it was too late in the morning, room service would come in and find me lying there looking pathetic.

I heard a small click from the direction of the door to the room and then I heard the door open…………

Carry on more please

CANTERBURY

The door then closed. I heard a rustle and knew that this must be someone who was in on the game rather than an unsuspecting maid as nothing was said. I was unsure who was in the room with me. Could it be Karen? Could it be Dee? Where was Steve? I simply did not know. I was soon feeling the presence of someone getting on the other bed and I could hear breathing. I was relying on my senses to work out what was going on. I was not particularly horny but was okay with what was happening at the time. I began to think of whether I should say anything.

I did. “Is that you Karen?” I said. Well the response was silent and did not answer the question. I simply felt a finger press against my lips as if to say “Be quiet”. The finger was clad in a glove made of a silky material. It seemed to me that the finger had not come from the direction of the other bed and I then assumed that there was more than one person in the room with me. I then said “Dee? Steve?” and the finger softly flicked my lips before pressing itself slightly harder against them.

I got the message, no speaking.

I then heard the long drawn out rasp of a zip being drawn slowly. I had no idea of what it was attached to but it sounded more like a sip on a bag than an item of clothing. I tried to remember what bags were in the room when Karen and I had entered the room the previous night but I was too tired and hadn’t taken much notice.

I had only two senses to work with. I could hear something and I could smell something. I recognised a smell but could not place it. It was slightly musky and fruity at the same time. Not the musky smell of a woman but more earthy. It was the smell of leather. I could smell leather. I heard a small slap and to my mind it sounded like a belt being done up or was that my imagination running on overload. I then heard a slightly metallic hinge sound. Just a single sound and then nothing for a few minutes until the sound of something small but solid hitting the surface of one of the units in the room drew my attention. This was followed by a small squelch of a noise and that was followed in turn by another squelch but in a lower tone. I was just a little nervous as I had no idea of what was really happening.

The room went silent.

I laid there naked, bound, and blindfolded for about 15 minutes. There were occasional breaths from the direction of the bed next to me but no movement. There was the odd indication of someone else moving around the room but I could not tell how heavy that person was or what they were doing.

I wanted to know what was happening but also seemed honour bound to keep my vow of silence to the gloved hand. I waited…………..

More

More please

More please .

CANTERBURY

I looked again at the PVC clad shape. It was clearly not Dee or Karen. I did not feel very secure with this. In fact I was beginning to feel terrified. Then I looked again. The woman was totally clad in PVC and I was sure that the finger that touched my lips felt silky. My eyes darted around the room and then back to Steve. With a questioned furrowed brow I silently asked him where the others were. Steve took a quick glance down towards the end of the bed and I moved my head slightly to see at the end of the gap between the beds the middle of a female form lying across. I then saw next to her another similar form but the other way up. Both were still.

Miss PVC sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and looked at me. She looked at Steve. She looked towards the two bodies on the floor. “Now we are going to start” she said in a very harsh voice.”I am going to start with….now let me see….who will be first?”

I didn’t know whether to say anything or to wait and see what was about to happen.

“ I have made my choice”. Miss PVC stood up and went over to the case which was sitting on the other chair. She took out what appeared to be a collar with some chains attached. She then crouched down and stroked the first female form and I heard someone’s breathing increase in speed. “Not you!”. She then ran her hand down to what would appear to be the pussy area of the other female. This was greeted with a small moan. “Not you…..noisy slut”. Miss PVC then looked at Steve and immediately said “Not you as YOU are unworthy”.

At this point I was sure that I was the only one left. But I was wrong.

“Come out Slave...put this rig on him now slave” she said standing pointing at me.

“Yes Mistress” whispered a female voice from the bathroom. Karen emerged wearing a set of leather straps with her titties bare and a leather chastity belt on. She was also wearing silk gloves. This answered one question, It was her that had kept me quiet. She walked over, took the collar from Miss PVC and placed it around my neck, securing the buckle. She then took one of the chains hanging from the collar and at the end was a clip. She attached it to my left nipple. It felt sharp and was tight. Karen repeated this with another chain on my right nipple. Again it was sharp to the point of pain. There were two more chains with slightly different clips.

“Now put this on him now slave” Miss PVC ordered as she passed a cock and ball cage to Karen. Karen looked me in the eye and then placed the cage onto its intended place. She locked it shut and passed the small padlock key to Miss PVC. Karen then took the longest chain and while I lay, still on my back spread-eagled, she attached it to the top of the cage. It really took my breath away but I did not say a word or make a sound. This left one last chain, which was attached to the end of the cage over the tip of my slightly aroused but constricted cock.

Karen then attached a leash to the ring on the junction of the 4 chains saying “He is prepared Mistress”.

I was waiting for what was coming next……………

By *lshere77Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Ffs

Is there some missing from the start of this chapter ?

CANTERBURY

It should have read..............but I accidenatlly didn't take the first bit that I had written...............soz

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard some steps in the room. Those steps got closer and closer until I could feel the presence of someone next to the bed. In a second the blindfold was removed.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light. I looked around and I could see my arms and legs were bound with some sort of red and black cord. Then I looked over and saw a body standing at the end of the bed in front of me. It was clad in black tight PVC with a tight mask over the face showing eyes, nostrils and mouth through the holes clearly. The person in PVC looked female but was not slim like Karen or was it Dee as she was much shorter.

I looked at the other bed next to me. Steve was bound up, on his knees with his face on the mattress looking in my direction. His arms were strapped to his legs and he was sporting a ball gag on a leather strap in his mouth. He had the small tail of a butt plug in his rear. He looked at me with a hollow look.

I looked again at the PVC clad shape. It was clearly not Dee or Karen. I did not feel very secure with this. In fact I was beginning to feel terrified. Then I looked again. The woman was totally clad in PVC and I was sure that the finger that touched my lips felt silky. My eyes darted around the room and then back to Steve. With a questioned furrowed brow I silently asked him where the others were. Steve took a quick glance down towards the end of the bed and I moved my head slightly to see at the end of the gap between the beds the middle of a female form lying across. I then saw next to her another similar form but the other way up. Both were still.

Miss PVC sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and looked at me. She looked at Steve. She looked towards the two bodies on the floor. “Now we are going to start” she said in a very harsh voice.”I am going to start with….now let me see….who will be first?”

I didn’t know whether to say anything or to wait and see what was about to happen.

“ I have made my choice”. Miss PVC stood up and went over to the case which was sitting on the other chair. She took out what appeared to be a collar with some chains attached. She then crouched down and stroked the first female form and I heard someone’s breathing increase in speed. “Not you!”. She then ran her hand down to what would appear to be the pussy area of the other female. This was greeted with a small moan. “Not you…..noisy slut”. Miss PVC then looked at Steve and immediately said “Not you as YOU are unworthy”.

At this point I was sure that I was the only one left. But I was wrong.

“Come out Slave...put this rig on him now slave” she said standing pointing at me.

“Yes Mistress” whispered a female voice from the bathroom. Karen emerged wearing a set of leather straps with her titties bare and a leather chastity belt on. She was also wearing silk gloves. This answered one question, It was her that had kept me quiet. She walked over, took the collar from Miss PVC and placed it around my neck, securing the buckle. She then took one of the chains hanging from the collar and at the end was a clip. She attached it to my left nipple. It felt sharp and was tight. Karen repeated this with another chain on my right nipple. Again it was sharp to the point of pain. There were two more chains with slightly different clips.

“Now put this on him now slave” Miss PVC ordered as she passed a cock and ball cage to Karen. Karen looked me in the eye and then placed the cage onto its intended place. She locked it shut and passed the small padlock key to Miss PVC. Karen then took the longest chain and while I lay, still on my back spread-eagled, she attached it to the top of the cage. It really took my breath away but I did not say a word or make a sound. This left one last chain, which was attached to the end of the cage over the tip of my slightly aroused but constricted cock.

Karen then attached a leash to the ring on the junction of the 4 chains saying “He is prepared Mistress”.

I was waiting for what was coming next……………

Ok thanks keep it coming

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I carnt read anymore .. im scared

CANTERBURY

[Removed by poster at 03/01/15 22:02:19]

CANTERBURY

“I am going to undo these ropes if you behave. You will climb off the bed and kneel on all fours. Nod if you agree”. I nodded back. “If you do not do this as I say, you will be punished. You will make no noise and you will not disobey me. Any non compliance will be severely punished. Now, undo his arms and legs “

Karen undid the knots holding me in place. Miss PVC then took the lead and told me to jump off the bed and get onto all fours which I did. I could then see both an unknown woman and Dee lying there, tied up with their hands each pulled tight over their heads and each tied by the ankles. I did not have enough time to savour the scene.

“Slave, you stay here with ‘them’. Now we are going for a little walk.” Miss PVC waved at Karen and then the others in the room and then with a little tug on the lead, I began to crawl behind her as she walked to the door of the room.

“OGFG” , I thought, “she isn’t going to take me out of the room like this”.

Wrong….she had every intention of leaving the room and taking me with her. The door opened and she said “You will follow me on the lead and on all fours….and remember, no noise.”

I followed her out of the door and turned left praying that no one would suddenly appear in the corridor. I didn’t know where we were going and my heart jumped a beat when I saw that the lift at the end of the corridor was on the move.I decided to keep my eyes fixed on her black stilettos. To my relief, we stopped at the first door along and Miss PVC opened it, walking me in and pointed to the space in front of one of the chairs against the wall. I stopped there and while on all fours, she sat down in front of me. She then slipped the left shoe off, then the right one and said “Now lick my feet. Pay particular attention to the toes. Do not nibble but do vary the pressure so that my feet are properly massaged”. She then crossed her left leg over the right offering her left foot to me.

I started running my tongue down the instep and between the big toe and the next one. Her feet were soft and tasted of perfumed talc. The toenails were well manicured and painted with red polish. I took the big toe into my mouth and ran the tongue around it, moving onto the second toe and then the next. I was beginning to enjoy this and my cock was now filling the cage, pressured against it’s confines.

“Now what do you think of this?” Miss PVC said. I was silent. “You may speak until I say that you must stop”

“I am enjoying this” I said.

“YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS?...WRONG ANSWER….THIS IS MY PLEASURE NOT YOURS. NOW BE SILENT” she screamed reaching for my lead and giving a large tug. The pain on my nipples was sharp but bearable. “I will tell you when you will have fun and with whom. Wait there.”

She got up and left the room, barefooted but still clad in her PVC, leaving me alone. It was barely a minute when the door opened and in came Steve, naked carrying Karen over her shoulder, bound. “Put her on the bed, worm and leave us”, barked Miss PVC. Steve complied.

“Now what I want to see is your best efforts with this woman. I want to watch you and if you put on a good show for me, I will reward you. But if you fail in this task, you will be punished. You are lucky to get a second chance because your only words to me were the wrong ones. Do you understand? You may speak”.

“Yes”

Miss PVC then undid the collar and pointed to the clips on my nipples and the cage around my cock and balls. “Take them off”. Free from the confinement, I rubbed my sore nipples and stroked my cock to make sure that it was still alive.

I then looked at Karen lying there and Miss PVC looked at me. “I will ask you to do certain things to her. Do you understand? You may speak”

“Yes”

Karen looked a little nervous.

“She doesn’t always like what I ask and as she has not been the perfect slave this week, I will tell you that she will feel the pain of her disobedience. Now tie her diagonally across the bed”

I took the cord attached to her hands which were still above her head and tied it to the footing under the corner. I then took the cord attached to her bound ankles and as I was about to tie her similarly, Miss PVC said “on her front, face down”. So I flipped Karen over and then dutifully tied her down.

“Now go over to the cupboard and get the case out. Put it on the floor behind the slave so she cannot see it. Open it and then wait for the next instruction. Do not look at the contents but do make sure that you are hard before you finish this task.”

I did exactly what was asked and waited. It was not difficult to get a hard on. After my cock was released, it was growing with expectation even though I had no idea of where this would end up.

I stood there and waited……….

More please

By *inkybuggersCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Yes more please

CANTERBURY

“I want you to take the sheet of paper out of the bag and carry out instruction number 1”

I looked at the paper and instruction number 1 said that I should take the bottle of oil out of the bag and use it to massage into the person on the bed. The oil should be massaged into the back, shoulders and then down between the legs, around the genitals and then into the arse. I deducted that the word genitals was in case the person on the bed was a guy.

I took the oil and began to massage gently across Karen’s shoulders and then the back, running my hands down each side and back to the centre. I then used some more and Karen appeared to be enjoying it. I certainly was as her fair skin was very soft to the touch. I then used some more oil and ran my fingers down to her upper thighs and then began to work into her inner thighs, parting them slightly, noticing from the wet patch on the bed that she was enjoying this very much. I gradually worked towards her pussy and as I touched the outer lips, she began to breathe heavily and quickly.

“No noise”

I then had a thought. Karen had trapped me the night before so I would get her punishment in return. I slowly moved my left hand between her legs and started to rub on her clit while pouring some oil over her. I then used my right index finger to rub the inside of her lips, gradually pushing into her already saturated pussy. She moaned as the finger entered and I then curled it around so that the inside of her pussy was being massaged. She moaned again.

“Quiet” Miss PVC ordered, but it was pointless, Karen was in a different world and was awash with her own juices. I then poured some more oil on her arse and brought my thumb into play, pushing it against the brown puckered opening of her ring. It began to ease and then the thumb went straight in as Karen said ”aagghhh”.

“I said no noise but she is excused as she is being punished and I know she does not like arse play. Now take your hands off her and look at instruction number 2”.

I took my hands away and looked at the paper. It said that I should take item number 2 and use it on the person on the bed. I reached into the bag and took out a leather strop. Attached to the handle was a tag which read “Do not let your victim see this. Slap the arse hard enough to make a good sound. If you do not, you will receive this treatment twice over”.

I stood behind Karen and slightly to the left so that I could swipe the strop across her small buttocks and not miss. I figured that the fleshiest part of the body would cause least damage. I swung the strop down.

“CRACK”

The slap was almost instantly followed with an “awwww” and a whimper from Karen as she breathed out. I swung again and the noise was the same with the same result.

“That’s enough you have passed that test. Now take the oil and massage her arse again.”

I massaged.

“Now take the handle of the strop and fuck her arse with it, leaving it in for me to inspect”.

Karen looked horrified but did not make a sound. Her eyes looked at mine and then closed. I took the round strop handle and moved it towards her arse, It was about the length and girth of a decent sized cock. I placed it against her ring and then began to slowly apply pressure in a circular motion.

“Stop. That is not how I wanted it. Now you will have to take the punishment for not entirely pleasing me. Undo her now”.

I did as I was asked and Karen was freed. I was free. Miss PVC stood up and stood in front of us.

I was waiting for her next move……………….

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

A jaysus where is he gone don't leave us like this

CANTERBURY

I am writing as quickly as I can but being on night shift, I may be away for a few minutes to do a little work as well

Looking forward to it

Book mark horny as hell thank you

CANTERBURY

“Now you may both speak and you may both do as you please. Unzip me Mark” It was the first time Miss PVC had addressed me with my name and also her tone was different. As I drew the zip down and she peeled out of the suit, she said “Hello, my name is Sandra”, lifting the mask off to reveal the face of the receptionist that had booked us in the night before. Her body was a little plump but not unattractive for a woman of around 50. Her full boobs were not heading south and her nipples were pointing out at me. She was fully shaven. Karen looked at me and smiled, her ordeal was over and now she could pick and choose her fun.

Karen grabbed me by my cock and said “This is now mine” mockingly mimicking Sandra’s tone. Karen then kissed me on my lips, nibbling them tenderly and drawing her arms around me. I kissed her back and copied her nibbling for a minute or so before opening my mouth and running my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a while and then Karen started to nibble at my neck and then around to my chest. I looked at Sandra who had drawn a chair up to the end of the bed. She then sat down and was holding a pink vibrator in her hand. I could hear the tell tale sound telling me that it had been switched on. As Karen kissed my nipples, I saw Sandra draw her legs onto the edge of the bed in front of her, shoulder width apart. She was running her toy over her left nipple and then across to the right. Karen was concentrating on my nipples. I was simply standing there enjoying myself with a very hard cock sticking out in front of me.

Karen then looked across to Sandra and smiled. Karen was intent on looking into my eyes while she moved the item down and around her pussy. As she touched the outer lips, she sighed a sigh of satisfaction. Karen then sat on the side of the bed, laid down and holding my hand, guided me down to lay next to her. We kissed and touched while Sandra watched and occasionally closed her eyes and tilted her head back in ecstasy.

Karen began to rub my cock and said to me “I want to taste you” which was exactly what I wanted to do with Karen. As she started to slide down towards my cock, I moved around and lifted her slightly. Karen knew exactly what I wanted and climbed onto me in a 69, with my head between Sandra’s feet, my arms above my head and Karen on top of me. Karen began to softly kiss the head of my cock as I began to lick around Karen’s already wet pussy and I could taste her sweet juices. It wasn’t long before I had a couple of fingers in her drawing them in and out in time with her heavy breathing and the circular motion of my tongue on her clit. I then felt Karen take the head of my cock into her mouth and she ran her mouth down the shaft of my erection. From time to time I would be able to see straight up to Sandra and could watch her using the vibrator on her pussy and also look at her beautifully expressive eyes.

Sandra was watching and by now had turned the vibrator speed up a little. She was drawing it up and down her slit wand then slowly began to push it straight into her pussy. I could see that it was glistening and then felt Karen start to tense and start a low moan. I also felt that I was close. Karen came with a small shower over my face with a low shake. I was not quite there and Karen flopped off me.

Sandra looked at me and her toy was still in her.

“You won’t believe me if I said that my cock has not been in a pussy all weekend. I hard cock is better than a plastic and rubber one.”

Sandra looked and me and smiled. “Really? You haven’t yet had a fuck all weekend because I am about to explode and it would be a waste if I could have a real cock inside me”

Sandra looked at me and reached across into the bag which was next to her.

“Put this on” and she threw a small packet at me. Karen reached out and opened the condom. She put it in her mouth and then went down on me expertly putting it over my cock and then drawing away.

Sandra then got onto the bed and laid down on her back. I drew her legs over my shoulders and quickly pushed my cock into her very moist pussy and began to pump. She began to whisper “Fuck me. Fuck me harder. AWWW FUCK ME” and then after a few seconds I came as I felt a warm feeling against my balls.

Karen was laying next to us watching what was going on. I pulled out of Sandra and Karen reached down and carefully took the condom off my cock. She held it up, opened her mouth and squeezed the contents into her mouth.

Sandra looked at her and said “I thought that was mine….never mind enjoy it”.

Karen looked at Sandra lying on her back and then moved across the bed towards her until she was above her, looking down into her eyes. Karen then started to stroke Karen’s cheeks with the tips of her left hand. She then placed her index finger on Sandra’s chin and opened her lips. Sandra was looking into Karen’s eyes as Karen leaned over and from a height of 18 inches, dribbled my cum into Sandra’s mouth, a little missing slightly hitting the corner but the rest going straight in. Sandra swallowed in one gulp and said “Yum” before smiling.

I was absolutely drained, physically, and emotionally.

It was time that I drove home but I was in no state to do so.

What should I do?

Longford

Oh fuck my cock is that hard in in pain keep going

keep going please

More please

CANTERBURY

There was a knock at the door. I went over and opened it just enough so I could see who was there. It was Steve and Dee, dressed and with their bags and mine. Dee was also holding my clothes. I allowed them in and they explained that they had to make tracks. Sandra was standing nearest them and kissed Dee on both cheeks saying “until next time then”. She then kissed Steve in the same way

Then Steve said to Karen, “Are you going to come back with us?”

I hadn’t realised but it was now obvious that Karen had come up with Steve. I looked at Karen and immediately offered her a lift. Karen made some noises about me being sure and I volunteered that I would prefer some company in the car. Karen said that she did have to be back that evening to pick up her kid and I was also committed as I had planned to work on Monday.

Karen and I bade farewell to Sandra at 2 in the afternoon. It turned out that she was the manager of the hotel. Karen, Steve and Dee had met her through a fetish site when she was managing a hotel close to where we live.

As we drove down the motorway, we flirted outrageously and also chatted about out sexual preferences and dislikes. She didn’t like fisting but she did like anal. She didn’t like photography or video but she adored oral. She loved BDSM and she also loved watching other people having fun.

The drive back was beginning to drag although the conversation was stunning. As we passed Dartford and headed down the M2, Karen was beginning to get horny. She was a little disappointed that she couldn’t have any more fun that weekend and that she wouldn’t be able to have more of my cum.

I laughed and said “of course you can” as I drove.

She looked at me and said, “lets give the lorry drivers something to look at”.

I pulled into the nearside lane and carried on at about 45 miles an hour. Karen slipped her top off and unclipped her bra. I had a little feel of her titties and they were warm. The nipples had begun to stiffen. She reached down and carefully unzipped my jeans. I moved my backside slightly to allow them to be drawn down a little so that my cock and balls were open to the air. She began to use her hand to waken my cock just as a foreign lorry was passing us. I glanced up to my right to see a lorry driver give us a double take and slow his vehicle down so that he was running next to us. Karen leaned over and took my semi hard cock in her mouth as deeply as she could. Up and down she went along the whole shaft which was becoming very hard until she could only take about three quarters of it without gagging.

I was trying to concentrate on the road as we drove, the truck keeping pace with us. Karen knew the lorry was there but had not seen the driver until she looked up at him, holding my cock and grinning. She told me to drive on as he had seen enough and I accelerated. We were late and even though I wanted to stop, we couldn’t, but Karen did continue and finished me off beautifully, finishing by showing me my own cum on her tongue before swallowing it with a smile. She then dressed and helped me back into my trousers, all while we were driving. I should say that this is irresponsible but a stimulated cock overrides common sense.

We got back to Dover and I dropped her at her place, noting the address and as we had discussed, she left me her number and email, gave me a peck on the cheek (for the sake of the neighbours) and went straight over to her car to go and retrieve her kid. I went home and immediately sent her an email saying how much I wanted to see her again and what I wanted to do to her.

Within a few minutes, I received a reply asking me to send my favourite picture of me as she had nothing. I said I would if we swapped face pictures and any othersthat we wanted to send I sent her my best face picture (which isn’t very good) and also a picture of my hard cock which was called “allforyou.jpg”.

Within minutes I received a reply saying “MMMMM very nice wouldn’t mind some!” but no picture, so I asked again. A few minutes passed and then another mail came which said “I will send some if you promise to fuck me whatever you think of them”.

Of course it would be taken for granted that I wanted to fuck Karen again so I agreed. A few minutes later, another mail arrived. There were some pictures attached and I opened them.

I was shocked and surprised. I looked at the pictures and I have to say that after the shock subsided I was very turned on. The first picture was of a hairy pussy, but it had dark hair and the legs and belly were clearly not Karen’s. The second picture was of a large pair of round, slightly sagging boobs with very dark large round nipples. The third picture was of a very round woman bending over and I could see that she had very dark hair. The final picture was a picture of a question mark.

I replied to the mail and asked who had sent it. After all, whoever it was needed to fulfil the deal….I needed a face picture. The next mail was headed “OK….but we have a deal” and attached a face picture which unsurprisingly was not Karen ………………………

More to follow then

CANTERBURY

That's all I have for the moment...if there are folks out there who want more, I will continue in a few days.........after all, there are a few loose ends that I could tie up

Look forward to it

very good story and would be great if we could all find out who the pic are of and clear up loose ends please

Longford

More more more

By *ands12Couple  over a year ago

north walsham

More please x

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Great story lots of twists and turns

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Book mark

quite a good storyline... I don't usually get past the first "instalment"!

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Wow what a cracking story hope there is more

CANTERBURY

I decided to call the mobile number that Karen had left me. The phone rang once and then was answered. I said “Hello…….Hello…?”

There was no answer, just silence. I tried again “Is anyone there?”

“Oh sorry Mark, I dropped the phone”. It was Sandra’s voice. “I knew you would call, you were tempted by the pictures weren’t you?”

“You know that I had to call. So what’s the next game then?”

“Game? No game this time. I asked Karen to give you my details as I want to see you again. I wasn’t sure whether you were more interested in Karen” she said.

“I do like you but some of these games could really screw my head up. I have never been through anything like I did this weekend. I am normally a vanilla guy with a very slight kink on vary rare occasions. So what do you really want?” I asked.

“Well, promise me that you will not laugh but I want something that you may find strange. I am almost embarrassed to ask.”

“Yes?” I was waiting for something either so perverse that it would disgust me or perhaps something that would shock me. It was neither.

“So you can trust me and feel sure that there will be no surprises, I want you to book a hotel room somewhere, pick me up on a Friday evening from work and take me away for a weekend. I will even leave my mobile phone at work so that I cannot call anyone and arrange any surprises for you. I will be completely in your hands. We can be as vanilla or as kinky as you like. We can be like a married middle aged couple or a master/mistress and slave. It is completely up to you. I will bring a bag for two nights containing just some normal clothes, toiletries and no toys, no gadgets, no dressing up kit. What do you think?”

I was a little taken aback but was not against the idea. “Well, I am working 4 days of 11 hour shifts through to Thursday. I then have to pick my son up on Sunday. How about next weekend? I can drive up on Friday and collect you by about 6 in the evening.”

“Yes that sounds like a plan. I will see you at 6pm on Friday. Feel free to book cheap or expensive, near or far. I just want to be surprised”

During the week, I arranged some accommodation. I went shopping and I worked. On Monday I received a text from Karen asking what I was doing for the weekend and I replied saying that I was seeing Sandra and then picking my lad up. I then received a text from Dee asking whether I could bring her lad back and I replied that I would, it seemed silly to drag Steve up to the area when I was already there.

On Tuesday, I received a text from Sandra “I really hope you are still up for this…looking forward to it xx”. I replied with similar enthusiasm knowing that she would not be in control and that I could set the agenda.

Friday eventually came. I drove up to the hotel and walked to the reception area. The young receptionist smiled at me and when I asked for Sandra, she immediately appeared from the back office. She was dressed in the livery of the hotel chain, a one piece dress down to knee level in purple, black stockings or tights, her newly cut short black glossy hair matching her black 2 inch heeled shoes. She was pulling a small wheeled case.

“Hi Mark, now where are we going?”

I picked up her bag and gave her a peck on the cheek. “You will see later” and I led her out.

As we left, I heard one of the receptionists say to the other “He doesn’t look like her brother”.

I placed the bag in the car and Sandra settled herself into the passenger seat. I got in and began to drive. As we left the hotel car park, I said to Sandra “Now open the glovebox and take out the blindfold. Put it on and then we will be ready for what comes next”

She looked at me with a little bit of trepidation. I looked down at her legs which were large but shapely and slightly parted. She ran her hands down her thighs to her knees and then opened the glovebox. She took out the piece of black silk and tied it around her head so that her eyes were covered.

She then asked “What do you have in store?” with as slight nervousness in her voice.

I smiled knowing what was about to happen but she couldn’t see me so I said “We will see”

I drove on……………………..

Hope you finish this off. I paused downton to read this!!

More please

CANTERBURY

After an hour with some small talk, I pulled up outside our destination. It was an old house down a long country track which belonged to some friends of mine. As I pulled up, I said to Sandra that it was now up to her to keep quiet. I said to her that she should only make a noise when allowed to do so. Her head twisted towards me suddenly and she just about said “Wha…….” before realising that I had asked for silence.

I got out of the car, walked around to her side and helped her out. I put my hand around her waist and guided her to the front door. The door opened in front of us and I walked her inside, advising her of any steps and raised door frames so that she wouldn’t trip.

We walked to a small stairwell and I led her downstairs to a partitioned basement. I opened the first door and led Sandra in and closed the door behind us. I took Sandra’s blindfold off and it took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust. She looked at me with a quizzical look in her eye but said nothing. She was being silent on my order.

“Now get undressed…everything off. You will now refer to any man as ‘Master’ and any woman as ‘Mistress’. You may speak when you are addressed but you may not initiate any conversation. If you deviate from these instructions, you will feel the consequences. Do you understand what I have asked?”

“Yes Master” came the reply as Sandra slipped her shoes off and peeled off her dress to reveal a black quarter cup lace bra, black thong and stockings on a suspender belt. I couldn’t help thinking that she had kitted herself out for me but the underwear would be a wasted gesture. She slipped the bra off to reveal her full boobs, with nipples rounded but not hard. She then slipped her thong down and over her feet, leaving her stockings and suspender belt. I looked at her and waved at what remained and Sandra unclipped the stocking as and took them off. I looked at her. She had clearly shaved her pussy in preparation for the weekend. I took one look at her and said that she should put her shoes back on which she did. It was a spur of the moment idea but it immediately had my cock twitching. In shoes and nothing else Sandra looked fantastic.

“Right, now put the blindfold back on”. Sandra did so and we were ready.

I led Sandra from the room into the main low lit area of the basement. It was warm and smelled of scented candles.

I thought “Let the games begin”………………………………..

"Hope you finish this off. I paused downton to read this!!"

Nothing stops for Downton

Let the games begin indeed

CANTERBURY

I led Sandra to the middle of the room, told her to get on her knees and picked up a pole which had manacles attached. Once she was on her knees, I shackled her hands to the outer manacles and then attached the chained manacles to her ankles. She was kneeling there, arms secured to her sides. I had no intention of taking her blindfold off. She would have to guess what I knew would be coming her way.

The room was decorated with some drapes and painted walls all in a soft shade of orange/brown. The floor was covered in a soft carpet and around the walls were a number of settees and seats along with some equipment which would play a role in later proceedings. Sitting on the furniture were a number of people but an even mix of men and women. Some were dressed in ordinary clothes, some in fetish kit, some in underwear and some naked. One ordinarily dressed woman as holding a leash attached to a collared man who was wearing a ball gag. One man had a woman leaning over his lap.

I said “This slave is for anyone to use and abuse. Please feel free to do as you will.”

One guy sitting against the far wall looked at the naked woman sitting next to him and after she nodded, he got up and walked over to Sandra. He started to run his left hand over the bare skin on her back while his right hand began to tug on his cock. Almost immediately, more of the men got up and those that were dressed, stripped off. Before long, Sandra was surrounded by 4 naked men, all in their 40’s, tugging as they inspected her. I went over and removed her blindfold.

Sandra looked around getting used to the light. She looked at me and smiled. I saw that she seemed excited with the situation and I walked over to her. “You will now receive, slave”

At this point the four men began to play vigorously with their hard cocks. Each cock was similar, about 6 or 7 inches, cut, and of similar girth being not thin and not over thick. I sat down next to the naked woman by the far wall. She was about 45 years old, slim with thin legs and a short bobbed haircut. She had a bar through each nipple and was shaved. Her legs were slightly parted and she was watching the guys and Sandra in the centre of the room. She began to touch her pussy and I as I sat next to her she asked me if I was warm. I immediately realised that she wanted me to take my clothes off. I slipped my shirt off and then slipped off my shoes and dropped my trousers and underwear in one motion. My cock was semi erect.

The woman glanced over at me as she ran her index finger along her pussy lips and said “Mmmm nice looking thingy. Do you mind if I look at you while I play?”

Her reference to me added at least an inch. “Feel free” I said.

I began to watch her and then looked over to Sandra when I heard one of the guys begin to moan. He appeared to be close and I wasn’t wrong. He came over Sandra’s forehead in four or five quick bursts. As the cum began to run down her face towards her eyes, he took his cock and rubbed it across to one side before putting it into her mouth with the expression “Clean me off slave”, which Sandra hungrily did.

The other guys were now close and their tugging was almost at hyperspeed. Within seconds, they came almost together over Sandra’s face, in her mouth and the last few drops ended up on her boobs. She knelt there taking each guy in her mouth in turn, cleaning up every drop from each cock. When she had finished, she was left kneeling there, shackled with her face covered in cum and her left nipple glistening with the few drops that had missed her face.

From across the room, a woman stood up. Her partner had been one of the guys that had left his deposit on Sandra. This woman was large. It was difficult to age her but she may be classed as very ordinary in vanilla world, but her sense of adventure added weight to her sex appeal. She was dressed only in a basque and as I looked at her, I could see some of her flesh spilling over the seams. She had enormous boobs and I knew that she would be able to do some severe damage tome if we played……but it would be worth it.

This woman walked up to Sandra and said “You cannot have my husband’s seed, slave. It is mine” and began to lick the cum from Sandra’s forehead, slowly lapping up the cum with long strokes, working her way down Sandra’s cheeks, over her nose and then running her tongue into Sandra’s mouth. There she stayed in a long lingering kiss. Sandra was giving as much as taking and I found it very erotic.

So did the woman next to me. I had almost lost myself watching Sandra when I felt the woman next to me move her legs wider. I looked down to see her legs parted widely and she was running the first two fingers of her left hand around the top of her pussy. I assumed that she was touching her clit but from the angle, I could not see. The woman said “This is soooooo good”. I could not help myself. I moved across the seat slightly and looked down as I began to touch myself.

“It’s okay” said the woman and I reached across and ran my hand over her inner thigh. It was firm, soft and warm. As I moved it upwards, I could feel that she was excited and as my hand moved towards her pussy, she lay back and moved her hand away. “It’s okay” she repeated and this was followed by a low “mmmmmmm” as my hand reached her pussy.

I was as hard as a rock and wanted to do more than touch.

To be continued if there is still a demand for this.......the cost will either be the filthiest suggestion (no obligation to actually carry through though) from at least 3 women into my inbox, or if that doesn't happen, when I cannot hold off from posting some more (this writing stuff is a bit addictive!)

Would love to see some watersports introduced

More please

I am enjoying this soooooo much and look forward to more x

Longford

Omg you should write a book

CANTERBURY

"Omg you should write a book"

I am working on a book about perverse equestrian practices. It's called "Fifty grades of hay"

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *hisisrandonWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hope you finish this off. I paused downton to read this!!

Nothing stops for Downton "

Haven't been able to get into downton all day cause of this

"Hope you finish this off. I paused downton to read this!!

Nothing stops for Downton

Haven't been able to get into downton all day cause of this "

Being horny and watching Downton is good... It just makes me want Edith more

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Great story! Really looking forward to the rest of this story!

CANTERBURY

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the comments in here and by pm to my inbox. .......I will write the next installments by the weekend. ....

Looking forward to it

Loving this story and I always thought I wasn't into PVC slaves etc but maybe I am as it has my cock rock hard looking forward to the next installment.

"Sorry for the delay and thanks for the comments in here and by pm to my inbox. .......I will write the next installments by the weekend. ...."

I'm really enjoying your story.

Thank you.

CANTERBURY

"Sorry for the delay and thanks for the comments in here and by pm to my inbox. .......I will write the next installments by the weekend. ....

I'm really enjoying your story.

Thank you. "

always very welcome..........

By *orneyloverMan  over a year ago

Boston

Can't wait for the next instalment. I

have really got into this story.

CANTERBURY

She was moaning with little pants of breath as I touched her clit. She was very wet. I couldn’t resist the urge to lick my fingers to taste her and it was so sweet. I wanted to taste her full on and simply slid my head down to her pussy, placing my hand across her belly; I ran my tongue up and down her lips and then around her reddened swollen clit. She began to pant and gave small moaning sighs and I settled into a rhythm, round and round as my fingers entered her pussy in and out. She tasted slightly sweet with a slight musky smell. Then she placed her left calf behind my head and pressed it down so that I was tighter against her pussy. As I looked up at her, she was pulling at the bars in her nipples in time with my tongue and fingers. She was moaning something about God and Jesus but I was in another place. Then she started to tense and she raised her knees. With a very ‘High C’ I felt her relax as my face was treated to a warm spray and then another from her pussy.

Sandra was watching this intently alone in the centre of the room still bound to the pole. I looked around and saw various groups of people playing and also the odd single. I stood up, still hard and went over to Sandra, planting my lips on hers and finding her tongue to be very responsive to mine. I beckoned to the next couple to the right of where I had been sitting.

I was aware of some noise upstairs. It was the shuffle of feet and then heavy steps coming down the wooden stairs that took my attention away from everything else. Seconds later, through into the room came 1,2,3,4,5,6 fully clothed Police Officers. They were not dressed in that mock dressing up tat that novelty shops but proper utilitarian kit. The lights went on. I could see the 6 of them wearing combat boots, cargo trousers, flat caps, Police issue webbing, radios, fixed link handcuffs, torches, in fact the whole kit. These were no strippers. One had 2 pips on his shoulder.

“I am Inspector Jenkins of West Midlands Police and I have a warrant to search these premises for evidence of money laundering. You are all under arrest on suspicion of money laundering.” He then said something about not saying anything and court but I wasn’t listening. I didn’t hear anything else that he said. I looked around. Every guest was either naked or searching for some form of clothing or cover. I caught a glimpse of Sandra and she looked beyond fear.

“I would ask you all to stand against the far wall and you will be escorted upstairs so that we can process you. We will then bring the search team in. You are not to talk as it may be construed as obstructing us in our duties or taking steps to pervert the course of justice.” He looked at a few blankets next to the end chair and pointed to them saying “You check those now and then pass them out. No one is allowed to touch their clothing until it has been searched.”

One of the others checked the blankets and passed them to us. We all covered up a little and stood there against the far wall. Two by two every five to ten minutes, the guests were escorted upstairs in what I can only assume were pair by partnership as when in trouble, people tend to close up to their own. There were 6 pairs and 6 policemen. I looked again at Sandra and she looked back at me. We must have looked pathetic. Eventually we were left downstairs alone with one youngish constable.

“What is going to happen to us?” she asked him nervously.

“Well it depends on what we find and how much you cooperate with us. I cannot say any more as you are under caution” and with that, he beckoned us towards the stairs. Sandra walked up first and I followed. At the top of the stairs we waited and the policeman pointed towards the door opposite. “In there” he said.

Sandra walked over, stood at the entrance and before opening the door looked at me. There were some murmurs coming from the room. She then reached down and turned the door knob and pushed. As the door opened she stood and surveyed the scene in front of her. He mouth opened. I looked over her shoulder.

“You bastard!” she said to me. “You total bastard!”.

In front of us were the 5 other women facing to the left, each with a newly exposed police cock in their mouths and their partners’ cocks in their rears.

“Are you ready to help us with our in depth investigations?” the young policeman said.

Sandra kneeled down in line with the other women looking at me she said again “You bastard”.

More please

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

great

Mmmmmmmm loving this. More please....

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic more please

Not even halfway through this and it's had me rock hard a few times already. Run out of time now so will have to come back and finish it (it's tough but it's just one of those jobs that has to be done. Lol.

More please

By *corpion_KingMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Wow, what a story, can't wait for more, it's one story that can never end I feel!!

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

This guy has a curious knowledge of the kit used by policemen?...... lol

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Mmmm carry on x

By *rMrsAdriaCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Love this ... More please

CANTERBURY

So there in front of me were 6 women on all fours. Five of them were roasted from each end and Sandra was there waiting. She looked at me and the young policeman who had just about gotten his boots off and his trousers down. His cock was semi erect and Sandra said “Come here and let me help you with that”, while she began to run her hand between her legs.

I started to move towards her and she said “Not you. You set me up and wound me up. I want him and maybe someone else” pointing to the young guy. At this point, he kneeled in front to her face. She reached out and cupped his tight balls as his cock twitched upwards. She leaned forward and looking at me out of the side of her eye, she licked the tip. He looked across at me almost apologetically as she opened her mouth and sucked him in slowly and then deeply, while beginning to move her hand up and down between her legs. She then let out a long, drawn out sigh of pleasure “Mmmmmmmmmmmm”.

I was beginning to feel that my cock was going to explode, even though it had not been touched since before the ‘raid’. What could I do? I then looked at the other people having fun and could make out the pretty, slim woman who was sitting next to me in the basement. She was working her mouth and hand over one very extended ‘old bill’ which she was taking as far into her throat as she could. Her partner was one of the guys who had covered Sandra with his seed and he was working on her from behind. He looked over and beckoned me to join them.

Sandra saw this but seemed unconcerned as she was busy, making a meal of the young erect cock. As I approach the rear of the slim woman, her partner withdrew and gesticulated that I should replace him. He shuffled across on his knees and held onto Sandra’s hip with his left hand, holding his cock and rubbing something on it, only to place it at the slightly brown puckered circular opening of her arse. He reached down to the side, drew his hand up and massaged something into the fold between each cheek of her round arse. Sandra looked around, dropping the hard cock from her mouth. “Oh God….” And the man pushed the head of his cock in. He then gently pushed a little harder and began a rhythmic motion.

By this time, I had positioned myself behind the slim woman. As I looked along the bones in her spine, I could make out some freckles on her back. I ran my hands along her back towards her neck and then drew them back along her sides until both of my hands were on her hips. At this point, the policeman who had been pleasured by her at the front was moaning and suddenly bucked. She continued to nod while his cock was pumping in her mouth. As this happened, I rammed my hard cock straight into her dripping pussy. The slap of my flesh against her was loud, but no louder than the slapping of the other 5 guys, all thrusting as deeply as I was doing.

The slim woman looked around and I grabbed both of her shoulders as I bucked backwards and forwards, trying to give her every inch of my cock. Her short bobbed hair had a beautiful golden colour to it. I wanted to look at the others in the room but I was more intent on filling her. I felt her left hand touching my right hand and then while it was still holding her shoulder, her fingers interlinked with mine. I could feel that she was beginning to sweat and that her fingers were clammy. She was beginning to pant with each thrust.

I had almost forgotten that some of the groups had a 20 minute start on us. I then brought my left hand back to her left hip. As she panted out, she murmured “Don’t stop. Don’t stop”. I almost did as with the slapping sound and my own breathing, I could hardly make out what she was saying. I then began to feel that I was about to explode. I was going to ask her where she wanted it but I felt that I wanted to plant my seed deep inside of her, every drop.

I tried to delay the inevitable by looking away from the fair skin of her back but the sight of others playing next to us was of no help. I decided to give it everything and began to thrust into her with more intensity than before. I could feel her fingers tighten against mine. I could feel her tense. I could feel that her breathing was growing in intensity. My cock was hot. My head was spinning. I thrust again and she moaned and then I felt a wave of wetness squirt against my balls and down my leg. This set me off and I came in eight or nine sharp bursts. She collapsed onto her front and I fell with her, my softening cock still just about in her pussy.

“Not bad” she said and she flipped over, my cock falling out across her but and then as she turned, across the side of her bum, leaving a thin trail of cum across her skin. She then gently lifted my cock and gave the tip a peck with her lips, then ran the tip of her tongue over it, pecked it again and said “Thank you darling”.

I lay back on the floor, spent but I could hear more activity in the room and looked across at Sandra. She still had a mouthful but was now on a one on one as the guy who had so generously offered me his space was sitting on the floor behind her with his cock now looking soft and spent.

To be continued……………………………..

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Loving this

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Brilliant so far....

cracking story!

Brilliant story!! Very erotic and captivating!

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

More what a great horny read !!

By *hic girlWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow. Seriously horny story!

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago