FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Clair's Boot

Clair's Boot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eanandJulie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

While I was working in a fracture clinic on a particular busy day, it had been none stop, I picked up the notes for the next one and headed to the waiting room. I called out the ladies name ( Claire) and a soft voice called out " here", I looked over to find a rather nice looking lady sat in a wheelchair with her leg stretched out I front of her. She had quite a sporty look about her and was wearing a very short sports skirt and a Fred perry style top, as I approached her I could not help notice to size of her ample breasts that look like there where trying to escape from her tight top, her buttons where undone showing plenty of cleveage. I said hi, let's have a good look at you then, and wheeled her into the treatment room. As I was pushing her along I could see straight down her top and I could feel a little stirring in my groin . Once in the treatment room, I helped her out of the chair and onto the table and as lifted her leg up towards the table I got a full view straight up her skirt revelling a very small pair of tight white silky panties, oh boy my cock almost jumped out of my pants as an instant buldge appeared. Not sure if she had seen me looking or if she had noticed my buldge, i looked back at her to find she had a cheeky sexy smile on her face. Right let's have a look at the foot for you then I said, then turned away to adjust myself to a more comfortable position.

It was decided that she needed a Wayne roony stile air boot, I had to get her leg into position ready to fit the boot, I said this will only take a minute, to which she replied, that's a shame, cos I thought you was enjoying the view, and with another cheeky smile she slowly let her legs fall open giving me another full view of her panties xxx my cock sprung back up in an instant, she said well I know someone who liked the view and blow me a kiss.

We continued chatting as I fitted the boot all the time she had her legs apart giving me a wonderfull view. All to soon we was all done with the fitting and I helped down from the table and asked her to stand and see how that felt, as she stood she maintained eye contact with me and all of a sudden I felt her hand take hold of the buldge in my pants and gave me a little squeeze. She said " yes that feels great" and gave me a little wink..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good any more

What next

Doncaster

It had be four days since the little thing with Claire at work and I could not get her out of my head , I had been dreaming about her every night. Sometimes in my dreams I had just taken her there on the table, other time I had pulled her panties to one side and licked her pussy. Each morning I had woken up with a massive hard on and tried to remember my dream while I played with myself. Anyway it was Saturday so I was hitting the town tonight and maybe I would get lucky with someone, who knows.

Saturday night and I had been in a few bars but nothing was happening, the next bar seemed a bit quite, I ordered a drink and stood at the bar, I had just about finished my drink when someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and to my great surprise who was stood there, only Claire looking absolutely stunning in a little black dress, and her air boot lol, but , omg, my cock was throbbing and I was having flash backs to my dreams. I got us both a drink and we sat at a table and chatted, we was getting on like a house on fire, we had had a few drinks when she said her leg was aching a little and would I mind if she rested her leg on my lap, I said sure, and as I bent down to help lift her leg I saw her wink at me and there was that cheeky smile again. She lifted her leg up to mine the slowly spread the other leg to one side to revel this time that she had no panties on, she said " I thought this time you would like a different view" the site of her pussy almost had me cumming in an instant , she suggested we finish our drinks and we could go back to hers.......

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

More ?

Getting good now!

Please do go on...

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Book mark

Dont stop

Doncaster

We got into a taxi and I sat down while Claire gave the driver her address, she then sat next to me and without a word she kissed me passionately, her tongue in my mouth and to my surprise her hand found it way between my legs only to find my bulging hard on. She pull her lips from mine and there was that cheeky sexy grin on her face. The taxi pulled up out side her place and we made our way inside, as soon as we was in her hallway she pushed my against the wall and returned to kissing me, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her dress, I grabbed her sexy arse and pulled her in tight as we continued to kiss. We eventually made our way into the lounge, I pushed her back onto the sofa and lifted her dress to expose her beautiful pink pussy, I reached forward and slowly licked the length of her pussy all the way up to her clit, she grasped for breath and grabbed the sides of my head with both hands pulling me into her pussy, I pushed my tongue ring inside her and I could taste her sweet juices flowing into my mouth. Lapping at her pussy she was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Adjusting my position I inserted two fingers into her while my tongue massaged her clit, I explored ever inch of her until I found the sweet spot I was looking for, I stroked my fingers towards me and she instantly arched her back as she came right into my face, soaking me through, oh the taste was heaven.

We quickly undressed and she sank to her knees, she took my cock in one hand and cupped my balls with the other, she slowly pulled my skin back exposing my glistening head , then she took me into her mouth sucking hard and firm that she almost made me go weak at the knees.

She massaged my cock with her mouth while massaging my balls with her hand, I so wanted to cum right there, right now. It took all my strength and concentration to hold it back. She sensed my cock getting thicker so she took the whole length deep into her throat, it was heaven.

She pushed me back onto the sofa, where I lay on my back with my rock hard cock pointing straight up, she straddled me and slowly lowered herself towards my aching cock..........

Keep going please.

Yes carry on, more please x

Great story more plz

Doncaster

So there she is, stood just an inch above my throbbing cock, totally naked except the air boot, oh boy what a site. She was giving me that cheeky grin again as she was massaging her amble breasts, teasing me by rubbing her nipples and licking her lips xxx she slowly started to bend her knees, my cock touching her pussy lips, I felt a surge of blood rush to my cock making it twitch and parting her lips, with this she lowered herself on to me, the warmth and wetness was heaven, my cock was the full length inside her and she leaned forward and started kissing me as she rode my cock back and forward. Our tongues in each other's mouth. She rode me like this for a good 20 minutes and I had lost count of the number of times she had cum on my cock, everything was soaking wet between us. I had to us all my strength to lift her as I stood up and then lowered her to the floor, kissing her again then slowly tracing my tongue down to one of her breasts where I licked and sucked her nipple, making her draw a breath in. Not wanting to leave the other one out, I made my way over to the other side to do the same again. Using my tongue I licked all the way down her body until I found her clit..........

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why Accident and Emergency Departments are in such a fucking mess!

and more please

Doncaster

As my lightly flicked her clit, she was moaning a taking in a deap breath just as she arched her back and I knew what was coming next, she almost screamed as she came with such force and squirting right into my face. We where both so horny and turned on, I had to fuck this lady and do it know. I positioned my cock and slowly slipped it into her wet pussy, starting with slow but firm strokes, in and out, and steadily increasing my speed, she was pushing towards me in time with my thrusts. faster and faster, both of us moaning anf groaning, I could feel the presure building up and knew this was going to be massive, with one last big thrust we both exploded at the same time, me filling her with hot steamy cum and she soaking my cock. We both lay there for what seemed like and age, catching our breath. we spent the rest of the night together, and not much sleep was had, but thats a different story

Doncaster

Great story

"And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why Accident and Emergency Departments are in such a fucking mess! "

Pc brigade is in

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Great storie

» Add a new message to this topic