FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Trucking views

Trucking views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you ladies becoming more of a tease lately?

In the last few months the view from my cab into cars has been very nice ...

Lots of bare thighs and stocking legs seem to be on show more ... So ladies of the motorways I thank you for making a truckers day ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are you ladies becoming more of a tease lately?

Lots of bare thighs and stocking legs seem to be on show more ... So ladies of the motorways I thank you for making a truckers day ?? "

+1 this. cant help having a sly perv lol

15 yes I've never seen anything worth talking about u must use same roads as me maybe I watch the road more lol

Tell a lie I saw a guy wanking once on m8

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Might have been me

I love the thought that you truckers might check out my legs!

By *ortherngenuineMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Bus and coach drivers too . You get to see some great legs and oh my when in short skirts that have ridden up to give the glimpse of knickers well its hard to concentrate on the road ahead.

hahaha naughty boys, I'll make sure to stay level with you for a bit longer than I should lol

"Tell a lie I saw a guy wanking once on m8"

haha a mate posted a pic hf a lad doin that once. was funny

"hahaha naughty boys, I'll make sure to stay level with you for a bit longer than I should lol"

shame, i dont go that far. only cover north west..plenty to look at up here tho. i think everones on fab

amazing pics justforfun

Wife always flashed in passenger seat going up a1. A19 Durham Teesside at night after dogging interior light on drive along side truck and loved truckies cab in lay-bys

By *37fMan  over a year ago

north west

Just for fun love for u to show of ur legs next to my wagon ha

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Love when im driving dwn the mway n truckers have a good look especially when i hitch my skirt ;-??

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 17/01/15 07:26:03]

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Once on m18 50 mile ahour just lefr attic with fb drive alongside eddie stobart lorry fit young guy x flashedmy tits pussy got toy on my clit c then ass up sucked fb while he drove young lad grinning x x well horny x x

Lots of bare thighs and stocking legs seem to be on show more ... So ladies of the motorways I thank you for making a truckers day ?? "

I once flashed a trucker a few miles from The motorway services. I sat in the lane below his cab spreading my legs so he could see my pussy and stocking tops. I pulled in front of him and indicated for the services hoping he would follow...he did. He headed for the truck spaces and I parked up and headed to his truck. It was a quick fantastic fuck, no real talking, in his cab. It certainly broke my journey and explains why they are called the Knights of the road.

Jane you are pure filth

Great update

By *tokecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

hanley

always flash pussy when on motor way when i have skirt on x

"amazing pics justforfun"

Thanks Aimee

"Just for fun love for u to show of ur legs next to my wagon ha "

Ha I bet

By *un4usCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Mrs h loves flashing and playing with herself when we pass trucks.

Nothing beats the old " don't be shy show some thigh "

My wife used to be great at letting her skirts/dresses ride up in the car, and getting out legs open giving fab upskirt knicker flashes.

"Once on m18 50 mile ahour just lefr attic with fb drive alongside eddie stobart lorry fit young guy x flashedmy tits pussy got toy on my clit c then ass up sucked fb while he drove young lad grinning x x well horny x x"
good girl

Lots of bare thighs and stocking legs seem to be on show more ... So ladies of the motorways I thank you for making a truckers day ?? I once flashed a trucker a few miles from The motorway services. I sat in the lane below his cab spreading my legs so he could see my pussy and stocking tops. I pulled in front of him and indicated for the services hoping he would follow...he did. He headed for the truck spaces and I parked up and headed to his truck. It was a quick fantastic fuck, no real talking, in his cab. It certainly broke my journey and explains why they are called the Knights of the road. "

I'll look out for you on the M25 tomorrow then

By *ort123Man  over a year ago

Tredegar

Once, after dropping my parents off at Gatwick for a holiday, my Ex-girlfriend and I went into London for some shopping. As a par of randy 20 somethings we ended up in soho. We bought a few items in some fairly disreputable shops, then made our way back home. On the way back we stopped in a services where she changed her underwear then back on the road, she put the seat back opened up her long coat and started using one of the toys we'd bought. i slowed down as we passed wagons cos i knew they'ed get a good eye full. Later when we got back home we fucked each other for hours. Shouldn't have done it really, especially as it was my dad's car............... lol

Once had a trucker looking at my stockinged legs as I was at the lights. He was beeping away and I just laughed, he then was following me for ages, found it quite a turn on really. I sped off eventually, don't think he was best pleased

By *ottzpairCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I'd love me and Mrs to suck older trucker off

By *entkpl69Couple  over a year ago

WELLING

Love it when the misses flashes her stocking covered legs and pussy at truck drivers on the way home from parties in the early hours of the morning. Flashed one recently on the M25 from J6 to J3 sure it made his night lol. Have to be carefull tho coz some trucks are the company I work for, and most of the drivers know my car lol !!!!

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Don't forget us van drivers, we can see into your car just as well as the truckers can

So don't be she show some thigh

Xx

Have to pay closer attention on the roads where you lovely ladies are providing such wonderful sights to look at, keep up the good work all of you and dont forget if your tired take a break, but let us know as well, we too might like to take a break haha..

"Love it when the misses flashes her stocking covered legs and pussy at truck drivers on the way home from parties in the early hours of the morning. Flashed one recently on the M25 from J6 to J3 sure it made his night lol. Have to be carefull tho coz some trucks are the company I work for, and most of the drivers know my car lol !!!! "
your good lady has lovely legs to look at

Well I've been sat in traffic on this M25 this morning and already had 2 air hostess' s pass me .. Not quite stocking tops but lots of nylon

By *ocalfunwestmidsMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

20 years in my truck and only seen 2 naked women and around 1000 blokes wanking off, mostly on A1 Doncaster down to Cambridge. Now in M6 Birmingham to Carlisle every night, and not a sniff.... Come on ladys flash a little, help keep us truckers awake lol.

Us men can't help wanking for 1 am a seriouse car wanker can't beat stripping down n having fun x

"20 years in my truck and only seen 2 naked women and around 1000 blokes wanking off, mostly on A1 Doncaster down to Cambridge. Now in M6 Birmingham to Carlisle every night, and not a sniff.... Come on ladys flash a little, help keep us truckers awake lol."
that's about right for Donny area

Defo just love it

By *uvseamsMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Lots of bare thighs and stocking legs seem to be on show more ... So ladies of the motorways I thank you for making a truckers day ?? I once flashed a trucker a few miles from The motorway services. I sat in the lane below his cab spreading my legs so he could see my pussy and stocking tops. I pulled in front of him and indicated for the services hoping he would follow...he did. He headed for the truck spaces and I parked up and headed to his truck. It was a quick fantastic fuck, no real talking, in his cab. It certainly broke my journey and explains why they are called the Knights of the road. "

What a lucky fucker, sorry trucker

Was coming up the M3 from Southampton in the summer. Silver Renaukt van in middle lane... Got alongside me and the woman in passenger seat had her tits out having a play.... Flashed them in, but nothing more ;(

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I love flashing truckers. Normally slow down make sure skirt is hitched up high and part my legs slightly. Its hard to tell if iv been noticed.

Question truck drives. What's the best way to flash you? Drive close to truck in our lanes or towards the outer edge of lane? ?

Got a fantasy about a truck driver and his sleeper cab

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

Many a time I've played or flashed at truckers on the M6 late at night, while Mr has been driving...not a glance ...the truckers are looking straight ahead, not taking any notice!! Mr W is also a trucker and he's always looking lol.

"Many a time I've played or flashed at truckers on the M6 late at night, while Mr has been driving...not a glance ...the truckers are looking straight ahead, not taking any notice!! Mr W is also a trucker and he's always looking lol. "
that's my manor and I get a sore neck looking

Ladies please dont forget the white vans we love a look too xxx

By *canfastMan  over a year ago

Dundee

Driving down m6 just now from charlock Richards to Birmingham, cleaned windows in case of any flashers but none yet, where you all hiding!!!!!

did see a young lady giving a blow sob to a young drive going round our by pass one day .

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Tell a lie I saw a guy wanking once on m8"

Dangerous that - he could have been run over

I do this on the A30 and also in lay-bys I have flashed my pussy and tits it's very horny I've even had guys watch me play

"I'd love me and Mrs to suck older trucker off"
u can both suck me in my truck

"Us men can't help wanking for 1 am a seriouse car wanker can't beat stripping down n having fun x"
mmmm might have been you i saw om m1 south last summer. X

Had a tv flash me this morning on the M27 . Blue 05 vectra . Very nice package indeed

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Got flashed in Notts by a woman a few weeks back, and was parked in a truck stop when a transit parked next to me and the guy started wanking. I had to reverse a bit to get a better view lol

By *rfhondamanMan  over a year ago

flintshire

love getting the wife to get her tits out on a long drive, on one occasion years ago when we were young she was shy (and still is) we were driving down the M6 she had her tits out but every time we passed a truck id slow down so passing slowly, but she would always cover up, which anoyed me, it felt such a let down , you know you get so excited just to be let down at the last moment. bit further up the road was another truck i was trying to ex-plane my feelings, she said so you find it a turn on that a trucker might see my tits, I said yes, we were now almost near the cab i had slowed down as usual in the hope she would but knew she would cover up.then she said "like this " and dropped her arm so her lovely tits were on full display to the driver . I dont know if he seen them but I nearly came in my pants . what a rush it was !!!

or am I a sad git

edinburgh

Just flashed a trucker coming down the

A9 from Pitlochry to Perth.

I think he liked he ended up next to me at roundabout so hitched up skirt even more than when I flashed my legs and susses showing my red knickers and stroked the gusset.

He was shouting something out his cab window but I couldn't make it out.

Thanks trucker. Made me feel horny

By *ebbie360TV/TS  over a year ago

huntingdon

I do it alot around the a14/a1. Had a couple of young lads in a white van overtake me 3 times to get a good look at my stocking tops and panties.

I've just started driving a van for work, and definitely looking forward to admiring plenty of sexy ladies

"I do it alot around the a14/a1. Had a couple of young lads in a white van overtake me 3 times to get a good look at my stocking tops and panties."
must a drive around your way some time in my van

By *tef1972TV/TS  over a year ago

blackburn

I flash all the time hitch the skirt up and drive along side they get a good look then I drive on

Had one guy flash his lights but I carried on until I hit traffic and he came along side we ended up in a layby with the cab rockin he was packing a serious weapon

But a lot flash there lights but unsure if they know I am a tv so reluctant to stop as they might get upset when they discover that I am a tv

What's the truckers view on this

edinburgh

I know exactly what you mean. Was seriously horny flirting but kind of shat myself when he turned up next to me in the long que for the roundabout in rush hour.

edinburgh

Think if he was hotter I might have put my window down and said sorry I'm a man and see what his reaction would have been.

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

"I do it alot around the a14/a1. Had a couple of young lads in a white van overtake me 3 times to get a good look at my stocking tops and panties."

So would I sexy very nice xxx

I often travel the A14/A1.... What should I be looking for

A1 from edinburgh right down is a normal route for me

"A1 from edinburgh right down is a normal route for me"
could be getting a traffic jam going on here

Sure a few truckers might have had a nice view early hours saturday morning, as was being played with as a lovely TV drove me home...mmm horny thinking about it xx

"Sure a few truckers might have had a nice view early hours saturday morning, as was being played with as a lovely TV drove me home...mmm horny thinking about it xx"
loved to have seen that love your photos and especially your strapons pics

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I enjoy going out in the car because I know my skirt will always ride up. I usually wear tighst when out an about but I have been known wear stockings too.

It's an especially big buzz when a bus stops alongside in traffic.....I can feel the passengers eyes on me without turning my head to look. The men will get their cheap thrill; some of the women will be tut-tutting inwardly and thinking I'm tarty (I am sometimes!); some will be jealous of my legs; and some might even fancy me.

XX

edinburgh

I totally agree. I get the butterfly's when stuck in traffic. Love flashing my stocking tops of

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 21:09:59]

edinburgh

Hears a question for the truckers and van drivers. What would the normal reaction be if you found out it was a tyranny.Was driving up to Aviemore the other day. Flashed a few trucks aand vans along the way. Was a great drive. Stopping to put any little rubbish I had in car in a few laybies. Love walking to bucket as trucks and cars pass. Watching the drivers check me out as they pass. Then one of the vans i flash pulls up and the two guys get out. I bottled it and shortly left driving up the road.Wonder what there reaction would have been to a guy in drag flashing them? ?

would of asked if you needed a hand with anything

» Add a new message to this topic