FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel listening

hotel listening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok whilst at work last night i could hear a couple having sex n making lots of noise whilst doing so, but there were other people in the rooms near them,i was tempted knock on to ask keep noise down ,but also thought id love join them,how ever i didnt knock on to ask keep noise down,bet they kept other guests awake,with the noise,could hear his balls slapping against her pussy,and light spanking,the idea of being invited in turns me on,what would you do,as it my work place,i also think they are regular guests

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Similar happened to me once upon a time

I was in the room next door

I posted a note under the door

"Could you please let me come in and join in - I am finding it very difficult to wank while I am holding a glass up to the wall "

Problem was - I think they invited the guy in from the room on the other side

So make sure you add your room number

i work in.hotel lol,bit risky cuz of job, she sounded good though

"Similar happened to me once upon a time

"Could you please let me come in and join in - I am finding it very difficult to wank while I am holding a glass up to the wall "

So make sure you add your room number "

Lmao

We was on a romantic break away for her 30th in lakes. After us waking up getting horny and havin a mad sesh, we showered an what not and went down for brekie. Upon leaving our room, the couple in the room above us were at it as we could hear the bed bangin on the ceiling..We looked at each and started laughin. Gotta love hotels

id love to be pulled in to a room for a session

at work n horny

I'll be taking a 19 yr old girls anal virginity in a hotel in Leeds on the 7th ;p

A few years ago I was staying at a hotel at Heathrow airport as I had a very early flight the next morning.

The hotel walls must have been made out of paper as you could hear EVERYTHING from the adjoining rooms.

Anyway, I had a reasonably early night as I was up at something like 0330. Then at around 2330 I was woken by the occupants of the room next door pumping.

The lad must have struck out and gone for a gas cooker because the shit coming out her mouth was hilarious. "Fuck me big boy" "oh it's soo big" "that's it, just like that" etc etc.

The guy was obviously as the same mind as me because eventually even he told her to shut the fuck up and just ride him.

I've had it in other rooms around the world on numerous occasions. Once when I had a colleague who requested the room next to mine because "it was larger than the one he was in" the day before my wife came out to visit!?! After he had warned me not to keep him up I fucked her every night as loud as possible, banging the headboard off the wall so the dirty old pervert could hear everything. Claimed to have not heard anything which is a crok of shit cause I could hear his telly...

"A few years ago I was staying at a hotel at Heathrow airport as I had a very early flight the next morning.

The hotel walls must have been made out of paper as you could hear EVERYTHING from the adjoining rooms.

Anyway, I had a reasonably early night as I was up at something like 0330. Then at around 2330 I was woken by the occupants of the room next door pumping.

The lad must have struck out and gone for a gas cooker because the shit coming out her mouth was hilarious. "Fuck me big boy" "oh it's soo big" "that's it, just like that" etc etc.

The guy was obviously as the same mind as me because eventually even he told her to shut the fuck up and just ride him.

I've had it in other rooms around the world on numerous occasions. Once when I had a colleague who requested the room next to mine because "it was larger than the one he was in" the day before my wife came out to visit!?! After he had warned me not to keep him up I fucked her every night as loud as possible, banging the headboard off the wall so the dirty old pervert could hear everything. Claimed to have not heard anything which is a crok of shit cause I could hear his telly..."

that sounds really good,just wish my luck will change sooner or later,im a big boy hehe

wonder if i will hear anyone fucking tonight

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Similar happened to me once upon a time

So make sure you add your room number "

PMSL

at work ,all quiet at moment

By *cankeepMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Love this thread. I get quite turned on istening to people fuck either in hotels or sometimes if I am staying round a friends house heard someone fucking somewhere. REALLY horny lol!

nearly knocked on a room other night,she was really loud,i could hear everything,just the thought of being invited in,i work alone at night too,is it risky cuz of my job

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Was in a hotel in Dublin The new year , returning to our room and the wife had to go back down to reception. I was waiting at lift when from one of the bedrooms I could hear the moans and groans of lovemaking , it made an interesting 5 to ten minute standing in a corridor.

By *ilverMedalWinnerMan  over a year ago

North Lakes

Despite regular nights in hotels with my FB, the only time we were asked to keep the noise down was in the world's City of Romance... Paris!

Just a note to be a bit careful, I'm reasonably sure this could be voyeurism in the eyes of the law, and it's illegal

Having said that, stayed in a hotel last night and the guy next door must have been running on Duracell. Including the point where she said, 'you won't get it in my arse like that, pour it in babe' and then screamed like an animal...

I had the cleaner next morning one time . Never put the do not disturb sign in the door . She came in and I was naked in top of the bed with a morning glory . She apologised and I said not to worry . She closed the door and her eyes were on my cock . She just pulled her panties down and started riding me til we both cum

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

Often make loads if noise in hotel rooms, especially loud hard spankings, which couldn't be anything else, but never a knock or note!

we had noisy sex on our wedding night and before long we heard the man next door.

Turned out he was alone and must have been wanking over us

any of you ever in stoke on.trent

» Add a new message to this topic