FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tell my husband what you want to do to me

tell my husband what you want to do to me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Both me and my hubby love this. Either as I'mbeing fucked or they ring my hubby and tell him. He aalways gets super hard and has a good wank. I've even gave his number out while I'm out or away for the weekend so he can wank as a fella/couple tell him how they want me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your posts always get me horny nic

"Your posts always get me horny nic"

Thanks x

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Done that a few times, the wife gets so so horny when im talking to him telling him what a slut she is x

Its very horny, I once had a guy ring him and tell my hubby all he wanted to do to me as I sucked myhubbys cock.

Tyneside

God thats even better , would send you a private message but cant due to outside age range

Well she could finish off the landing I've started it but not finished , then walk the dogs . There's some ironing that needs doing and if she's not to busy run a bath for me for when I get home oh and scrub my back please

Sounds like a plan. Send me his number, I hope he's got a while lol.

By *et_me_take_controlMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Now this has my interest! Right up my street. Think me and him should exchange numbers

Tyneside

Once met a woman who would talk to her hubby while he was at the club on a sunday dinner time as i was fucking her, had his ear piece in , he said no wonder he never won the bingo

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

OK I will bite, heck its the story forum.....

We blindfold you the strip you naked. I fasten soft but tight cuffs round your wrists as Elle attaches a spreader bar between your knees. We make you kneel and strap your arms and knees to the floor so your head is down but ass is in the air. Roughly I start to grope your breasts squeezing your nipples making you gasp. Elle moves round to your exposed pussy and starts to lick at your pussy and clot working you to your 1st orgasm. As you start to shake and convulse she moves up to lick you asshole while sliding 2 fingers hard in your pussy. Rubbing your g spot while I pull your hair forcing your head back and sliding my cock into your willing mouth. Soon you start to shake with your 2nd orgasm. Elle now takes a wand and leather belt. She uses the belt to secure the wand on your clit before turning it on. You start to groan your abused clit almost sore from the work its already received. I take my cock out your mouth and move round behind you. You hear a squelching noise as I lube up a butt plug which I slide into your ass. Now I take you, my cock slipping deep in your pussy as Elle kisses you. Working your tightness I feel liquid start to gush out as the wand pummels your clit and I fuck you. I take my cock out your pussy and insert a dildo thick deep stretching you wide. Then I pull out the plug and slide my well lubed cock right into your ass. Balls deep you cry out in mixed pleasure and pain as I fuck you hard, fast, deep. You gush again which triggers my orgasm shooting it in your ass I pull out after the 1st couple of spurts and you feel the hot cum hitting your back and ass cheeks.

That kinda what you had in mind?

I loved that last message

I still like this happening x

By *essicaXXXCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 28/02/15 07:15:45]

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"[Removed by poster at 28/02/15 07:15:45]"

Damn Jessica must have had some real filth in mind to have to remove it all.

;-)

By *oBananas78Couple  over a year ago

London

We love this such a turn on especially when I know the guy will actually end up fucking my girlfriend as she can't say no.

By *essicaXXXCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

My idea of heaven.

» Add a new message to this topic