FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sucking cock

Sucking cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *infulsarah67300 OP   Woman  over a year ago

weston super mare

I must admit there was a time when I hated sucking cock!!!! I was inexperienced and didn't have a clue what the hell I was doing!!!! Again when your young events can nearly put you off for life!!!! The first time I sucked cock the then boyfriend held hold of my head so I couldn't move and shot his load straight into my mouth which I hated as I'd never tasted spunk before!!! I nearly threw up!!! So for years I avoided cock sucking!!!! Even when I was married I did suck cock but never had my pussy licked in return ((( But as soon as my marriage ended and I felt confident to play again cock sucking has been top of my agenda!!!!!!! I love sucking a nice cock!!!! Using my tongue and mouth to make it rock hard!!!! I can spend ages teasing and sucking getting the guy nearly ready to cum then change movement so has to reach the peak again and again but I'm very gentle I don't suck like a Hoover and I love that little bit of skin between the head and the shaft I love gently biting it and rubbing my teeth gently round his swollen head I love doing it even more now my tongues pierced!!!!! But the only down side is I still can't swallow!!!! But guys are happy to come over my tits!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Do you have any idea just how much your post is teasing the Hell out of me? Wow!

Almost climaxing just reading it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I would just like to say. Please keep up the good work. I recently attended a club. And a lady spent ages sucking and teasing my cock. It was the very best cock sacking i ever recieved.hats off to yyou girls x x x

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"I must admit there was a time when I hated sucking cock!!!! I was inexperienced and didn't have a clue what the hell I was doing!!!! Again when your young events can nearly put you off for life!!!! The first time I sucked cock the then boyfriend held hold of my head so I couldn't move and shot his load straight into my mouth which I hated as I'd never tasted spunk before!!! I nearly threw up!!! So for years I avoided cock sucking!!!! Even when I was married I did suck cock but never had my pussy licked in return ((( But as soon as my marriage ended and I felt confident to play again cock sucking has been top of my agenda!!!!!!! I love sucking a nice cock!!!! Using my tongue and mouth to make it rock hard!!!! I can spend ages teasing and sucking getting the guy nearly ready to cum then change movement so has to reach the peak again and again but I'm very gentle I don't suck like a Hoover and I love that little bit of skin between the head and the shaft I love gently biting it and rubbing my teeth gently round his swollen head I love doing it even more now my tongues pierced!!!!! But the only down side is I still can't swallow!!!! But guys are happy to come over my tits!!!"

Wow - sounds so good - I have never had a really good blow job and you so make me want to feel your skills

I, like you, also love to suck and tease a man as you describe. Unlike you I do like the taste of spunk. I prefer a thick creamy spunk rather than the thin watery stuff. I will also, if I'm allowed, will keep him in my mouth and gently use my tongue around then end and keep it there until it goes soft.

I'm happy to lick your pussy for as long as you would like me to

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Mmmm would love to cum over your tits

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

any places for sale in weston? thinking of moving.....

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Would love to cum over your breasts you have a beautiful body x

Sarah you always impress with your posts in the forum. Sent a friend invite xxxxx

I'm desperate for my cock to be sucked. It's been 5 years since I've had it done.

By *d_deeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I only started 2 years ago. I love it, I find spunk has no taste really, and the more the better. Then suck and lick the cock clean.

» Add a new message to this topic