FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping couples that want a baby

Helping couples that want a baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loschap OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I have a friend who's missis wanted a baby so bad . Anyway as it was he as a low sperm count were I no mine is high lol been thinking do I offer my services or do I say nothing and hope he ask

I think they both may have talked about asking me but haven't asked yet

Also like to say his missis is stunning so that's a bonus lol

Not sure what to do ideas anyone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you think they have discussed you? Also, how do you know he has a low sperm count and yours is high?

I'm hoping that this is very much a fantasy, hence being posted in the Stories and Fantasies section.

Or do you fancy appearing on Jeremy Kyle in the future?

By *loschap OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

He has been for test and I when will him for support and also did test that's how I no

Also like said only asking people's thoughts cheers x

I'm certain that the vast majority will be against what you're hoping for. So wrong on so many levels!

You are lucky the morality police on here haven't seen this thread!

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Why do you think they have discussed you? Also, how do you know he has a low sperm count and yours is high?

I'm hoping that this is very much a fantasy, hence being posted in the Stories and Fantasies section.

Or do you fancy appearing on Jeremy Kyle in the future? "

Sounds sexy as hell, cumming into a pot, and her inserting it inside her with a syringe in the bathroom!!

Oh I'm sorry, just realised your were probably hoping to have sex with her in many positions before cumming deep inside her while she called out your name in ecstasy!!!!

Fantasy indeed one thinks or just delusional!!!!!

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Sorry jane and matt, copy and pasted the wrong reply, but sure everyone gets the jist!

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Turkey basta lol.

"Sorry jane and matt, copy and pasted the wrong reply, but sure everyone gets the jist!"

No problem! Yes, sure the OP wants his mate's missus to conceive after a long night of passion, perhaps the child after him?

There is a child involved here. Not a topic for a sex site. If you need advice. Then you know there is a niggling feeling it might not be the best option. Its wrong on so many levels.

Thats my opinion. Respect it or or don't. But you asked for it

She may be stunning to you, but will you deal with the next eighteen years and more?

Her

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

"I have a friend who's missis wanted a baby so bad . Anyway as it was he as a low sperm count were I no mine is high lol been thinking do I offer my services or do I say nothing and hope he ask

I think they both may have talked about asking me but haven't asked yet

Also like to say his missis is stunning so that's a bonus lol

Not sure what to do ideas anyone ? "

This is a obviously a wind-up post, that or this guy lives in a real Walter Mitty world. The whole story does not stack up. Who is going to go to a clinic to check his sperm count with a mate, who they also let take a test ...load of bollocks.

» Add a new message to this topic