FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Ultimate Fantasy

My Ultimate Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ultimate fantasy involves a mature couple with curves.

I am outside their house in my car. Cock twitching in anticipation. We have been texting for days naughty pics and horny texts. We met on fab and were all into the same things. Light bi play amongst everyone, naturism and they have a liking for younger men to boss about. And I love older couples using me any way they like.

I'm sitting there waiting for the message to arrive. It comes from Peters phone. " get that cock hard, Joan is wet at the thought of sucking it "

I'm sitting there wearing jeans rubbing my stiffining coxk through the hard material. I'm not wearing underwear and jeans start to hurt my helmet. But the pain is pleasuresome in itself.

I walk up to the door and Joan greets me in a lovely sexy revealing dressing gown. Her thick nipples nearly poking holes through the sheer material. Peter I see is on the couch wanking his cock. Its not the biggest but.quite thick. He is very turned on as I can see the pre cum dribbling down his veiny shaft.

Joan pushes open the door wide and says get in their now and strip. I do as I'm told. I pull of my jeans and my rock hard cock springs free the relief.

I haven't got the biggest cock myself but like Peter it is quite thick.

Just before taking off my shirt Joan is over to me kissing and licking my lips.

Before I know it Peter is on his knees greedily licking and sucking my cock. I have to admit it is fantastic.

Without needing to say it Joan puts her hand on Peters shoulder he gets up and they swap places. I've never kissed a man and have no desire to and Peter must be the same as he walks beside me and grabs my hand. With my hand he starts to stroke his throbbing cock. It is about to burst.Joan obviously senses this too and switches to peter. She shouts at me to wank his cock over her face.

I do as instructed and pull his cock for all I'm worth and within a minute he is spurting up over her head and then a little spurt lands on Joan's fits and the third and final on my toes.

Joan then gets up and wipes her tit's in my shirt. She smiles a devilish smile and beckons me onto the sofa.

As I join her Peter leaves. As Joan and me are kissing I hear peter return and some snaps and clicks.

Peter is recording and taking pics .

Joan doesnt hang about she spreads her legs and speaks gently. Eat my pussy now.

I spread her legs further and I am met with what I can only describe as near perfect. A small tuft of hair above and freshly shaved lips. I gently part her lips with my left hand and with one long stroke run my tongue from her ass hole all the way up her pussy. She moans loudly and quivers.

As I begin to concentrate on her clit I begin to work some fingers in her pussy. Suddenly Joan begins to buck wildly and scream before I know it my fingers are forced from her pussy as my forearm and chest are covered in what looks like a waterfall.

She begs me to fuck her hard. As she bends over Peter places the video camera at the side of the sofa and him and Joan get into a 69 position with Joan on top in the doggy position with her gorgeous curvy are sticking out.

I grab my cock and begin to tease her entrance And clit when she screams fuck me now.without any more hesitation I ram my cock into her pussy hard nearly pushing off the couch.

The feeling is wonderful. Wet hot and hungry her pussy is perfection. As I am getting a good ryhtm going Peters hand pulls my cock out and he greedily gobbles it down deep.

This happens two more times before I am about to orgasm. I start to moan loudly when Joan let's out a roar to cum deep in her pussy.

As I ram in and begin to unload Peter pulls my cock out mid stream and sucks all down.

Then Joan spreads her cheeks and sits down and Peter cleans her up.

They then get up kiss me and say thanks hand me my clothes and forcibly tell me to leave.

They call me every now and then for more action whenever they need their toy.

( if only dreams came through lol )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more

Well it might not be a fantasy as a sexy couple have read the story and we are planning on making it a reality

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm I would love this !! Sounds great fun

I will post when it happens. Can't wait

» Add a new message to this topic