FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dares

Dares

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever played a game of dare on here? I was chatting last on another site, and was a little tipsy. i dare a married woman, whose hubby was asleep upstairs, to go up and suck him awake as she called me on the phone - kinky bugger I am but she did it!"My forfet was to walk up the hotal corridor bollock naked while chatting to them - safe at 3.ooam I thought except the blonde polish receptionist walked out of the lift! Im not exactly buff, terror set in and I did a mad dash back in the room. She simply came to my door and closed it properly, asking if U was OK? I sqeeked yes and hoped she finished before I left.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm up for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha love it...

I used to work away and my friend was having a few drinks in my room with me,

I decided to show him my new gimp masj I had bought, little did we know the door hadn't been shut properly and whilst Ive got the mask on amd he's stood looking at me with a beer in hand I catch out of the corner of my eye two cleaners looking in my room haha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was teenager my cousin and I used to bet on, for instance, who could be the first to have carnal knowledge (our definition was fingers in play) of a girl in the pub carpark, then the pub toilets, then (and I take my hat off to him for this at 19 his mere 17 years of age with a 40 yr old milf who was the hottest girl in the club) on the dancefloor! A girl and I got kicked of a club once for full penetration of a fairly d*unk and horny girl in a nightclub booth, - we could have got away with it her skirt was short and lack of underwear for both of us made it easy, but she got carried away and bounced up and down like tiger on speed and it was obvious what we were doing.

I must confess risky sex, erotic teasing, and exhibitionism gets my motor running but I have found very few women who really feel the same.

» Add a new message to this topic