FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gf and I caught fucking

Gf and I caught fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened when I was 23 and my gf 21.

Katy was 5ft 2 , size 10, 32 d with huge nipples. And a shaven pussy. Very sexy lass.

One summers afternoon, we decided to go somewhere discreet and fuck each other like crazy.

She wore a short summer dress button down the front with stockings and no lingerie.

We arrived at the woods just off the moor, she had been fingering herself all the way there. We got out of the car and kissed I slid my fingers deep inside her.

Then I picked up the blanket and bag and we went where we didn't think we would be seen.

We arrived in the clearing in the woods put the blanket down, and took out the handcuffs and dildos. I cuffed her hands behind her, open her dress and licked her pussy deep.

I made her cum twice then slid my hard cock deep into her , until I filled her with cum.

We layed a sleep in each other's arms until we where woken.

Well what have we here, 5 guys walkers with all ther gear on had stumbled upon us, we where both naked bit Katy had her stockings on.

One of the guys asked me if her should call the police and see what they would think of this . We pleaded with them not too, when one of the men told us to 69 each other or they would call the cops.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start.

We looked and I lied down her straddling my face. We really got into it and made each other cum hard . When Katy stood up I realised all the men had stripped and had very hard cocks in there hands.

This is the deal we all have your gf and we don't say a word.

Before I could answer Katy had a cock in her mouth and was wanking another as 2 guys fingered her pussy and groped her tits.

Soon she had her first large cock forcing it's way into her tight pussy. While he fucked he told me to wank. She moaned loud and had a trembling orgasm .

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

???? like it

By *moSexGeeksCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

I know it's a fantasy and all... And I was really liking it, but isn't that rape???

Nothing wrong with rape fantasies but... They should be planned :P

Unless this actually happened... O_o

What are they going to say to the cops "we found this naked couple in the middle of nowhere we all got our cocks out and had a wank because it was so offensive to us..."

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"What are they going to say to the cops "we found this naked couple in the middle of nowhere we all got our cocks out and had a wank because it was so offensive to us...""

Why do people have to pick faults in the "stories and fantasies" section? Leave the man alone to tell his story!

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"Why do people have to pick faults in the "stories and fantasies" section? Leave the man alone to tell his story!"

I think the point that some people are trying to make is that for a story of this type to work well, it has to be believable. And that means all elements of the story: whether setting, descriptions of what’s taking place or the behaviour of all concerned. And it seems to some, that the behaviour ISN’T believable.

If OP is trying to tell the story as a recollection of something that happened to him, then that element is what people are having difficulty with. If OP was trying to tell it as a Fantasy, then it wouldn’t matter really, because it’s a fantasy, NOT a recollection of (supposedly) true events.

Christ remind me just to send in any fantasys to the pulitzer prise instead of here, it would get less critiqued.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Christ remind me just to send in any fantasys to the pulitzer prise instead of here, it would get less critiqued."

Don't get to disheartened, you carry on writing your stories...be they based on true events or total fantasies. As long as you enjoy doing it, that's all that matters.

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"Christ remind me just to send in any fantasys to the pulitzer prise instead of here, it would get less critiqued."

1) I didn't criticize, I tried to explain in a moderating way what I believed was trying to be said by those who were criticizing you

2) just trying to help

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Fact or fiction matters not.... It's a better read than other posts in the stories and fantasies section than people wanting to chap or swap pics or even meet.

Rant over.

keep going

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Keep going. Please x

Wasn't my story, i was just sticking up for him.

Pardon the pun...

Thank you for the keep going comments.

I do believe in the story , the cops where threatened before the men had their cocks out. I believe indecent exposure would have been the couples crime. So the couple decided to play with the men, so not a rape fantasy.

Thank you

I stood there naked and hard.

Katy shouted wank baby, I'm loving this. I want them all in me.

With this I grabbed my cock and wanked hard.

Katy was lifted of the ground still impaled on the huge cock, seconds later there was a 6 inch pushing into her very tight ass. She moaned a animal noise as she was filled by two cock . They fucked her hard, she had orgasm after orgasm with a sheer intense I have never witnessed before.

The two guys in her started to cum , they did it in her bareback. She dripped with it.

The cocks where soon replaced by one in her pussy , one in her mouth doggy style. Hair pulled ass spanked. I wanked and shot my load over her ass.

He rubbed it into her.

She came hard, and dropped to the floor, both the guys finished themselves on her tits, Katy laid there full of cum, still fingering herself. The guys got dressed , thanked us and kissed Katy good bye.

They left. She took the bottle of water out and washed the cum off her tits. Her stockings looked amazing so much cum had soaked into her stockings. We kissed and laughed.

We both agreed we loved it dirty.

» Add a new message to this topic