FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BGHS Visit....

BGHS Visit....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthyInLove OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

It had been a long night of fun, laughter and raunchy dancing. We had been rubbing close for hours teasing each other, listening to dance music, smooching, staring into each other's eyes and doing what you do when you're madly in love.

It was a long bank holiday weekend so we were relaxed, hot, and needless to say very, very horny. The day had already broken and we were starting to think it was about time to jump into bed and roll around for a few hours.

Without really realising my naughty mind had obviously been working on a plan, the mood felt right and as I was feeling ridiculously horny I suggested tentatively that we visit a local spa to see what naughtiness we could get up to.

We have been a few times already and the spa is a no-clothes oasis with several steam rooms, saunas, plunge pools and general spa stuff. The club is set out over several floors and the top there are a series of private rooms where people can play in private.

On previous visits we had simply indulged in the atmosphere which is relaxing, calming and obviously a little bit naughty. Depending when you go there is a mixture of couples and male/female singles, although more often than not it seems to consist of many horny men and a few couples who get chased around the various saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis by the blokes looking to cop an eyeful.

Well there is definitely an exhibitionistic streak in both of us, the whole experience of getting naked in front of others fires the mind, it's not something that we do every day and the experience has always left us feeling just a little bit rude. When you walk in you are never sure what you are going to see or what is going to happen and that in itself can make the experience in itself. The mind is a powerful thing!

When you enter the club there is a mixed changing room where you have to leave all your clothes and thats when the senses start to tingle, I know it starts to make my baby's pussy wet when she teases off her jeans and removes her knickers as the anticipation starts to build. I struggle to not get hard as I watch her undress and if there are other people changing in there too it makes it even more exciting - there are always a lot of sideways semi-shy glances and I immediately start to get horny thinking about how wet my baby might be knowing that everyone in there would love to fuck her.

You wear towels as you move between the areas of the spa and upon entering the wet area there are open-doored showers facing onto the pool. They are pretty powerful and a visit always starts by laying the towels on the side and taking a hot blast underneath to wash the city grime away. I enjoy watching her soap herself down whilst I do the same and it's normally the moment when couples get clocked by the men who circle the wet areas looking for horny couples who may want to play or be watched.

The sauna by the pool is the hottest of all the rooms and is generally where we like to be, detoxing for as long as we can. It's a little bigger than most saunas and there are 3 levels inside. It's normally empty when we enter and we tease each other by talking about all the things that turn us on and the compromising positions we have found ourselves in in the past. She always lays down with her legs a little apart so I can see her pussy lips and more often than not my fingers quickly find their way inside and I tease her clit whilst we start to sweat from the heat of the sauna. She likes to feel my cock whilst it hardens in her hand and feel the precum start to dribble out from the sheer horniness of it all.

Now you are not supposed to play in these areas, there is a no touching rule except for the play areas at the top of the spa but I guess the rules are there to be occasionally broken! One or more men and occasionally another couple will normally come into the sauna whilst we are there. It really turns me on if another couple come in and I’m already hard from my baby's rude whispering. More often than not one or more guys will come in, and although most are fairly well behaved we have had more than one occasion where in the dim light they are clearly wanking themselves off whilst watching us or trying to catch a glimpse of my baby's pussy. I know this really turns her on and she'll often change position so that her beautiful shaved pussy and lips must be clearly visible.

These sort of antics carry on around the spa, and although we've fucked together in the private rooms with the door locked we had never gone any further. We have had some amazing fuck sessions together in there and there are normally quite a few people milling around the private rooms hoping to be invited in. My baby is particularly noisy and we usually fuck right up close to the door banging it with every thrust until I explode all over her. She delights in quickly opening the door without cleaning up my spunk as we both walk out past eager hopefuls whist she is still dripping and I’m still rock hard.

Any how back to the story, on this occasion that we visited we were both a little the worse for wear after our all night dirty dancing and both feeling extremely turned on before we even entered the spa. After showering we went into the steam room which was already fairly full and even darker than the sauna normally is. With the steam you can hardly see anything. There are 3 tiers and my wife sat on the middle tier. I sat between her legs on the bottom tier, and feeling almost zero inhibition I turned around and pushed her legs wider so I could see her gorgeous lips. I didn't meet with any resistance so I lent forward and started to lick her clit which was already hard from all our teasing earlier.

I really couldn't see a thing in there but it certainly caused a stir in the room as somebody said they would keep watch for the spa staff so that we could carry on the show. I had my tongue and lips all over her and I could feel that she was getting some attention from someone but couldn't see what was going on. I was certainly enjoying myself licking her soaking wet pussy which was throbbing in my mouth, I'd been waiting to get my tongue in there all night. She was pushing hard down on my face and I sucked at her clit whilst her thighs gripped my head.

We weren't in there for long maybe ten minutes or so, and we thought it was probably better to move to one of the rooms. We put our towels on and headed up the stairs to the higher levels of the spa, both grinning at each other. She asked my whether I realised what had just happened in there; She told me that one guy had just come over her back as he wanked, she had sucked another guy off until he came in her mouth and she had wanked of a third who had come all over her hair! We were both in a little bit of horny disbelief, and headed to the showers again to freshen up.

We were tailed by another three men who were in the steam room until we went into one of the smaller private rooms upstairs and with the door still open my baby lay on the lounger and parted her legs for all to see. This time it was not dark! There were maybe 3 or 4 guys in the room and we established that there wasn't going to be any fucking going (one experience at a time please!) I dove straight in and made sure every one got a good view of her pussy as I lapped at her sodden wet pussy which I could tell was on the point of exploding. She had hold of two guys in her hands which she ravenously wanked off whilst fucking a third guy with her lips. She can deep throat like no else and gives the most amazing blow jobs that I've ever had - there were 3 very lucky people in there. I looked up from time to time from her soaking pussy and couldn't quite believe what was happening, I thrust in my fingers and started fucking her pussy hard with them, I know this make her writhe, squirt and cum like mad and she did not let me down.

I watched as she took each guy into her mouth in turn whilst vigorously wanking the other two, making sure she rubbed their hard cocks against her wet face as she did so.

there is more to come....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itoffun21Man  over a year ago

sligo

Great story so far keep up the good work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this x

Brighton

"Love this x"

By the way this is not a story.. it turned me on much when recounting it I actually stopped to make myself cum! It was unbelievably horny x

"Love this x

By the way this is not a story.. it turned me on much when recounting it I actually stopped to make myself cum! It was unbelievably horny x"

lucky lady x

That's hot

Brighton

It was extremely.. have you been to BGHS?

"It was extremely.. have you been to BGHS?"

No but have been looking it up. Looks worthy of a trip!! I'd love if there was one like this in Dublin

This is a great description of a horny encounter.

I previously lived near Brighton so BGHS was my usual haunt for a while. It is such a great location... unless the owners daughters catch you breaking the numerous rules.

I managed to get the words of advice as I was caught have a threesome with another couple in the rather chilly pool.... and then the shower there after which didn't go down well with Mike!

Brighton

haha... rules are there to be broken (well just a little bit sometimes!)

» Add a new message to this topic