FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Ex's younger sister part 1

My Ex's younger sister part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a long one so hold tight.

I've always had long relationships, I'm a man that thinks he knows what he wants and then winds up committed to crazy. My ex was no exception, it started with her giving me a random blowjob on the way home from a nightclub to suddenly we had a place together with her younger sister. Things went south and i was stuck in a pretty abusive relationship, jealousy took over and I started checking her phone. Same old, her phone was left out and I checked it, there was some odd pictures of her pants on the floor in her gallery and i just thought she was being a weirdo, some sort of girl thing... but I carried on looking through her phone and there was emails, payments from men... she had been selling her used underwear online! I tried to click the link but the website was private, fuck it i might aswell try and guess her password. First go, were in. What i saw in her messages on there changed me for life, there was pictures. Not just of her, but of her and her younger sister. My ex was a slim build, MASSIVE CHESTED, ginger, who was loud and feisty and her younger sister was a curvy, quiet, brown head as far as i know had very little sexual experience. Two polar opposites. I'd never found the 18 year old younger sister attractive, it had never dawned on me to see her that way. But she had an ass to die for! It was huuuge and peachy, perfect. In a black thong, she was facing away looking over her shoulder at the camera and my ex was down on her knees biting the thong down a little. Nothing nude, just both in bra and panties but that was enough. I had the hottest mental image ever!! That had changed me, from then on everytime i saw her i had the image of that awesome ass. I started walking around the house in just a towel, or just boxers, leaving the door a bit open when i showered, especially when it was just me and her in, hoping she would notice. I didnt think she had, untill one day i heard heavy breathing through the wall just when id been in the shower, i snuck out and saw her door open. She's got a mirror that angles and you can see directly onto her bed, she had her underwear pulled to the side and she had her two center fingers on her right hand in her pussy. But if i could see her, she could see me! She looked up and ran off, straight into my room, i was scared ok! Next day i was checking the website again and this time there was nudes!!! Just of the younger sister, thats what i had seen her doing she'd been getting her underwear all cummy for those pervs! and the photo evidence was incredible, still the best pussy ive ever seen.

Shortly after that id had enough of my ex and finally moved out, 3 years passed and i still see the younger sister about. We hug and say we should meet up but never do. I always wonder if she knew, and hoped she thought the same. Well yesterday I was at a friends house party, yes on a thursday. Were wild. Later in the evening my ex's younger sister comes round! Im soooo d*unk at this point, THANK YOU CAPTAIN MORGAN! Were all just having a laugh and it goes to never have i ever, and she says "I've never thought about a partners brother/sister sexually" , was she hinting something!? I drank. Everyone laughed at me and called me a perv.

The night went on and everyone went off to sleep, i decided to stay down and play tekken, d*unk as fuck on my own. When the younger sister came back down, she sat next to me and said "The question earlier, you drank because of me didnt you". I didnt have the balls and I said no, she replied with "Thats a shame, i thought you enjoyed seeing me naked". I was like "WTFFF! You knew id seen them?!" She said "yup, ive wanted you to say something for ages but youre such a pussy. Ive wanted to do this for ages too" She got out my cock and gave me the best blowjob ive ever had, swallowed every last drop of my cum. Stood up, flashed me her ass and said "Thats for the road. i better get home i told my sister Id be back tonight, oops"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any more?

By *az19762Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Nice

A great story - and very _traight forward - first class

Thanks

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What next

Yes please do tell.I hope you got to sample her sweet peachy ass.

By *un4threeCouple  over a year ago

Waterford

truly FAB

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

love this

I hope there's more.....