FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > meeting old girlfriend

meeting old girlfriend

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

me and my ex wife ann met an old girlfriend from years ago liz was stil similar long dark hair a bit curvier with sexy brown eyes we went to hers for a coffee which led to drink as ann started to wisper to me about how I wanted to fuck her

and later it got to sex as ann told her as they laughed about it as we talked openly about it

then liz confessed she had fingered herself to me as i looked i noticed her nipples sticking out

ann said it turned her on thinking of it then and her watching us as she went to the loo

i said to liz lets kiss and let her catch us for a joke surprisingly she agreed

kissing her was horny and as ann walked in saying dont stop let me see as we kissed i lay on her pressing my hard cock on her as she didnt move i forgot as i rubbed her tits saying her nipples were so nice

ann said to liz it was okay so we kept going as liz pulled a throw over us as i opened her skirt and pushed my hand down her knickers feeling her hairy pussy as she tried to push me of i put two fingers in her cunt rapidly fingering her to submission as she held me moaning sotly

as ann said to her is he touching you

liz said yes as i said she loves it fingering her wet hole more as i got my cock out pullig her gusset to the side forcing my cock up her

ann said to me i had always wanted to touch her

as i fucked liz she moaned as she said to ann he is in me saying stop then i wispered to her how good it was she opened her legs wide telling ann its so good

ann looked on amazed as liz said to me yes fuck me moving her hips

as ann sat next to us

liz moaned pulling me deeper into her as i said i was going to cum and pulled out shooting over her

i turned to ann kissing her saying that turned you on as liz took the cover of her showing her pussy as ann fingered herself looking at her saying she had a great pussy

ann got naked kissing me as i went to the loo

coming back i heard them talking and liz saying to ann her tits looked sexy

and then saying to ann do you like that ann replying yes then it went quiet i walked in as they were kissing and touching ann kissing her tits and nipples

liz started telling her what to do getting her to lick her cunt then returning the favour

after a while they lay exausted

liz told us of an old guy she was fucking who had a 9 inch cock he was 67

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic