FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Accidently texting a straight friend a photo of me in panties..

Accidently texting a straight friend a photo of me in panties..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, so, I've had a strange week. I'm bi but everybody thinks of me as straight, I have a girlfriend. I've made a few crossdressing friends online and we often have some text fun. Monday last week I was dressed in my sexy pink satin full cut panties, I took a few photos of my bulge and sent it to one of my crossdresser friends.. I accidently sent it to a straight work colleague..

He replied with "what the fuck!" I didn't know what to reply, he then asked if it was definitely me! I didn't know what to say, my heart was pounding with embarrassment and shame. I replied claiming it was just a joke I was supposed to be sending to my girlfriend. He laughed and said "whatever, you're obviously one of them faggy sissy boys aren't you?" I pleaded my innocence, he laughed and said "alright, whatever" and stopped texting.

I was so embarrassed and scared to go to work the next day, but later that night, I got a text. "Cute pink panties though, are they your girlfriends?" I thought to myself oh holy crap, I best play nice so he won't make my work life a misery by telling people. "Yes, they are one of my favourite pairs that she has" he replied saying "I can tell, your bulge looks hard and wet in that photo.." I replied with "are you still looking at it! Oh my god" he quickly responded "yes"

I was mortified. I replied with "are you going to tell people?" He said "it depends, are you going to admit you're a faggy sissy?" I quickly responded "No!" He sent "ok, so you don't crave big hard shaven cock then? I won't tell anybody if you put another pair of panties on and send me a photo of you in them" I didn't know what to say, he text again "you know you want too" my cock was so hard, it was dripping, I couldn't believe I've been touching myself this entire time! My horniness took over, I replied with "what would I get in return?" He said "I'm not going to offer you a picture of my cock, you have to ask for it gay boy.." I was torn, I wanted to continue this, but didn't want to make things bad at work..

If you want more and if this turned you on, let me know! Curious shaven guys or crossdressers message me! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it... you faggy sissy ;p x

Hehe thank you, I cant help it, I try to be straight but..

Love it . And your photos . Nice bulge

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

The more please don't stop now x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Almost as bad as answering a message on here with a 'might be closer than you think " as I knew from the pics it was my close neighbour and who I work with

Oh well they seemed to get over the embarrassment when they got some private pics sent to then

I hope you push his obvious curiosity to the limits

what a slut why didnt i think of that

Bad girl

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Great start , please tell us more.

My head was all over the place, my cock was making my pink satin panties so so wet. I replied "I'm not gay.." He replied almost immediately, like he knew what I was going to say. "Yes you are, want me to prove it" I felt like I was losing the fight, I was submitting. "Yes, prove it" I replied. A second later I recieved a photo, I nervously opened it, it was a picture of a huge huge shaven cock, bulging out of some tight underwear. I was trembling, I couldn't close my mouth, my hand started roughly jerking my cock in my panties I came all over the inside of my panties, still looking at the cock picture I took my panties off and sucked all of the cum from them..

I fell asleep, I woke up two hours later to a handful of texts, "hey gay boy, where's my pic?" "You cum to my cock yet" "I'm gonna tell everyone what a fag you are" my sissy side took over. I took the cum coated panties, slid them on, I was instantly hard.. I too a photo, the pink panties were so obviously covered in cum, a big wet patch on the front, I clicked send..

Ten minutes later, my phone started to ring..

Any of you horny panty guys want my number? Just ask

Mmmmmmm

Nice. More pls

Why would he ask do you want his number when you have been texting him

My cocks now hard more plz

Thanks for all the responses, hope everybody likes it

Anybody interested in role playing this with me?

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

yes would love to join in

» Add a new message to this topic