FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sister in law

sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andlebar OP   Man  over a year ago

South Northumberland

a few years ago, before I was married, I was at my then girlfiends house. I was in her laundry room, thinking I was alone in the house, I couldn't resist a look through the laundry basket. there were lots of pairs of knickers in there, from saucy little g strings to big satin pants..

I was sure the big pants, were her mums, looking at them was getting me hard, I couldn't resist smelling them... wow .. I could smell my GFs mums pussy ... rock hard now, I put my hand down my jeans and give myself a stroke or two.. closing my eyes imagining I had my face in her pussy..

.. 'you dirty B**T**RD'.. her older sister had caught me and was standing in the doorway looking a bit shocked... I pulled my hand out and dropped he mothers knickers back into the basket with some embarrassment..

..'were they my mums knichers, and were you touching yourself?' she asked me..

I nodded, 'please don't tell anyone'

'I don't know, really I should tell them what a pervert you are' she replied, before sprising me by giving my still swollen cock a gentle squeeze. 'tell you what, i'll keep my mouth shut if I can watch you finish what you were doing' then she unzipped my jeans, got my cock out and passed me the knickers out of the basket and stepped back.

with a little trepidation wrapped them around my erection and I started to wank.. she looked at me, grinned and said 'NO, smell them like you were, I want you to sniff my mums dirty knickers' I did as I was told and it didn't take long before I was close to cumming..

'spunk in them' she ordered.. so I wrapped them round my cock and wanked a bit faster and tarted to twitch.. I came loads, some of it squirting out of the pants and over the dirty laundry...

'WOW' that's a lot of spunk.. she said with a smile, as she got closer again and with a kiss on my cheek, gave my still twitching cock another squeeze, then left me alone again.

I cleaned the last few drips of cum off me and put myself away.. but didn't go soft for a long time ..

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm nice, anything else happen?

Anymore to this

By *oob lover 99Man  over a year ago

chester

Wow that's amazing ! Got pics of her ?

South Northumberland

..wonder what she thought???

it was a Thursday afternoon if I remember rightly, id been out with the girls for the afternoon, the conversation had gotten round to sex, as it always did with us.. and I was feeling a bit frisky to say the least..

I got home and noticed the laundry room door was open..''im sure I closed all the rooms on the way out'' ...'hello, is anyone there?' no reply. I quietly walked up to the door and peered through the gap, hoping there was no one there and that i had been mistaken about the doors.

what I saw really shocked me. my sisters boyfriend, the dirty little S**T was leaning against the washing machine with his hand down his pants, with a something in his other hand, over his face.. wait, were they mums knickers.. the F***ing PERVERT...

I opened the door, stepped into the room and suprised him..'you dirty B*s*A*R*' .. he nearly jumped out of his skin, dropped the knickers and pulled his hands out of his pants..

'don't tell your sister or mum, please' he begged..'they'll go mental'

I thought about it, 'really I need to tell my mum, after all id caught her daughters boy friend playing with her dirty knicks and my sis needed to know what sort of boy she was with'...but looking at his embarrassed face, after seeing what he had been up to, and noticing that he clearly still had a hardon I could feel myself starting to tingle.. 'might as well have a bit fun with him.' I decided..

I walked over, reached down and squeezed the bulge in his jeans, 'mmmmm' he was still rock hard and what my sister had told me was true, he was a nice size.

'ok, ill not tell anyone, as long as you finish wanking in front of me'.. I didn't think he would as he looked so shocked, but I was starting to get very turned on, ..so to give him a little incentive, I unzipped him, reached into his boxers and got his swollen penis out.. it looked lovely, shaven balls and trimmed pubes. swollen and veiny, I slowly pulled his foreskin back to reveal a lovely smooth throbbing helmet. I was very tempted to put it in my mouth.. I love sucking guys, but this time I fancied teasing. I stood up with another pair of mums panties in my hand and gave them to him.. 'go on then, lets see you do it then.' he put them around his dick and started to play.. but that's not what I wanted to see.. my pussy was starting to swell and my clitty was now engorged..i wanted to see him sniff mums underwear.I told him so.. he obliged.

WOW this was naughty, my sisters boyfriend was standing in front of me with a pair of mums knickers on his face and his cock in his hand, stroking it..'i wonder how many times hes done this. I wonder if he ever does it with mine' mmmmm now I was wet, my clit was hard and I could even feel my nipples starting to stiffen up. i closed my eyes and gave myself a rub through my leggings.. but, 'no.. stop that.. I don't want to get carried away'.

looking back at him he had started to speed up.. My sisters bloke was going to cum in front of me.. i wanted him to be even dirtier..'cum in mums knickers' i ordered... and he did.. he lowered them from his face, wrapped them round his dick and wanked harder..he was breathing heavier.... my pussy was throbbing now..'mmm that would feel lovely in me'...resisting touching myself i watched as he started to cum.. and WOW, did he cum.. jet after jet of spunk.. he must have squirted at least 5 times, all over mums knickers but further too, into the washing basket over more of mums knickers and bras, over my sisters, and over mine too...

I needed him in me. That lovely cock in my pussy. I walked over to him, his dick was still twitching as I put it in my hand again and squeezed. he jumped a bit as i did, 'mmmmmm such a lovely sized cock, not too big but more than enough to get deep in me and fill me'.. by now i was on fire, i needed some attention.. but this was my sisters boyfriend.. i couldn't.. i really wanted to feel that throbbing inside me, and he wasn't going soft.. 'what a waste' but no i couldn't go behind her back with him.. i resisted, as difficult as it was, kissed him on the cheek, squeezed him one more time, making him grunt with pleasure, then left him alone..

off to my room, ..time i sorted myself out

South Northumberland

is that any good girls??

chester

Omg ! Amazing !!!!!

Brill true or fantasy

More

chester

More please

South Northumberland

Any women reading this? Id value your opinions in part 2

South Northumberland

How could it have gone??

Well id cum in my girlfriends mums knickers.. been watched by her sister and had my cock teased.. so no suprise.. i was still hard.. Claire had gone upstairs.. i wonder if she'd gone for a play.. so up to her room i crept. Her bedroom door was slightly ajar and when i took a peak in, i was pleased to see her lying on her bed with her hand in her tight leggings. Clearly having a bit play with herself. She had her eyes closed so didnt notice me her other hand was up her top squeezing her big boobs..rock hard again. I unzipped and started wanking myself again.. this time id last longer too so i hoped she wouldnt finnish herself off before i came again

Very good carry on lol

South Northumberland

As she lay thier with her eyes closed, in deep thought, she was clearly enjoying herself.. breathing deeply, her big breasts were heaving up and down..without opening her eyes, she pulled down her leggings and knicker, dropping them on the floor.. she raised her knees and opened her legs.. wow, she had a lovely thick bushy pussy.reached under her pillow and pulled out a purple dildo..

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great reading and even better from both angles!

South Northumberland

Still waiting to hear what the girls think...can i write as a woman.. or am i miles off the mark

South Northumberland

... her rubber cock wasnt massive, but it was big.. sh rubbed it up and down her pussy a few times, then slid the whole length into herself,arching her back and with a deep sigh said my name.. i couldnt believe it.. my future sister in law was pushing a dildo up herself and imagining it was me.. in my suprise, i must have made a noise because at that moment she opened her eyes and sawcme standing in her doorway with my cock in my hand and suddenly covered herself and crossed her legs with that dildo still in her....

So what happened then

I hope there's more . I think you done a great job writing in the female role . The next part should be from the female as well . Can't wait for it

South Northumberland

.. she lay there looking at me for a moment.. staring at my erect cock again.. then she looked into myveyes and i saw that naughty smile again.. she let her legs fall open again and started to push the dildo in and out of herself again as she looked at me.. grinning and biting her lower lip.. then she pulled it right out.. i could hear how wet she was as it 'slurped' out.. she gave it a lick around the head and poped it in her mouth a couple times before putting it down on the bed.

Still standing in the doorway woth my cock in my hand i continued to slowly wank..

My eyes muat have lit up when my sister in law then spread her legs wide and opened her pussy. Bright pink against the dark.. almost black bush of pubes. It was glistening wet and her clit was obviously engorged and sensetive, as she touched it a few times with her fingernail she visably twitched.."are you just going to stand there and watch or do you want to come a bit closer? " she sudenly asked.. how could i say no.. i went to sit on the end of the bed when she said " and lose those jeans" ,..

Getting better

Sis in Law has been my fav fantasy for over 15 years now.

Andy

Mmmmmmm

Very good mate keep it coming

I recently moved in with my gf and her sister and I fucking LUV her sister and sniffing her panties seems to be have become my new thing. She mostly wears black cotton panties which are good for showing exactly where the pussy juice is - ready for me to lick and suck on. Luv strokin my big hard dick while I'm smelling n tasting her sweet pussy on her black cotton panties that she wore to work all day. Luv rubbin the crotch of her panties up n down my shaft n all over my bellend my cum mixing with her pussy x luv to chat and share erotica about my gf sister and panty sniffing fantasies kik rossperthuk x

South Northumberland

..... so i did as i was told dropping my jeans to the floor.. 'your boxers too'.. ok not a problem.. all the time she kept rubbing her clit.. she started to push her fingers deeper.. she was so wet her fingers were 'squelching' in and out...she pullrd her wet fingers out, sat up and moved closer to me and rubbed her fingers over my lips, opening my mouth, she pushed them in.. wow i could smwll and taste her pussy.. it was musky and tasted so much sweeter than my girlfriends. " do i taste good" "mmmmm" was all i could say with her pussy fingers in my mouth. Reaching down and grabbing my cock she squeezed me firmly and pulled my cock skin back as far as she could then drew her finger nail up theclength of my swollen shaft, circling its helmet..suddenly she pushed me on my back and straddled my chest. Her soaking pussy was so close, but not close enough as she pulled it open right in front of me.. rubbing herself at the same time.. looking up at her, she lifted her top off over her head.. her fantastic bog boobs encased in a black lace topped bra.. as i reached up to touch them she stopped me, pushed my hands down and nealt down on them.. shuffling up my chest even closer to my face so she could pin me down..teasing me further, she unfassened her bra, freeing her huge bussom.. wow they were even bigger than i expected with big,dark, oval areola ...

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Can't wait for the next instalment

South Northumberland

"Can't wait for the next instalment "

More to follow soon

South Northumberland

.... she lifted herself up onto her knees, still pinning my arms down, so her pussy was over my face, but just out of reach for my mouth an tongue.. she played with her pussy some more before reaching behind and grabbing her dildo.. she slowly pushed it deep into herself, then slowly back out.. groaning deeply as she did.. and again, in then out.. I could see it glistening with her juices.. next time she pulled it out, she pulled it right out of her sopping hairy pussy and rubbed the rubber cock end over my lips.. I could taste her as I licked my lips.. "open your mouth" I was ordered.. as I complied she put the cum soaked fake dick in my mouth and a little reluctantly, I sucked on it... "mmmm, that's it, suck on that cock you dirty bastard"

"i want you to lick my pussy now" I was told, as she threw the dildo to one side spread her legs wider so she could lower herself onto my face, still rubbing her clit, I finaly got to lick my sister in laws musky, pussy. as my tongue lapped at her warm, wet pussy lips, she moaned my name and with her spare hand leaned back to give my cock a few gentle but firm strokes.. before rolling off me, freeing my arms and lying back on her bed, with her legs open. at last, I now had the opportunity to play with her pussy a bit more thoroughly

mmmm, can't say no to that when it happens can you, it would be just plain rude, lol.

It gets better

Loving it xx

South Northumberland

I couldn't believe what id just seen, or for that matter, what I had just done... my sisters boyfriend was wanking into mums pants and I watched him. I even grabbed his cock. my sister was right to, It was a lovely size.. not massive, but by no means small.. we often discussed sex and she'd told me about Brian but I never thought id see his dick for real, especially not like I just had.. and god it had turned me on. I could almost feel my heat beating through my pussy and I was wet, not just a but moist.. wet.. I had to have a quick play so I headed straight off to my bedroom, lay on my bed and slipped my hands straight into my pants.. with my finger straight to my engorged clit, a few light strokes and shivers ran down my spine..slowly I pushed two fingers into my pussy.. I couldn't believe how wet I was, all over sallys fella. lying back I closed my eyes and thought back to him in the laundry room 5 mins ago.. he really was a dirty sod, I couldn't believe that seeing someone being perverted like that could turn me so much.. sniffing the dirty washing.. but his cock was lovely and I bet hed played with my knickers a few times.. that really was dirty.. my fingers wern't enough. I had to get something more satisfying in me, so I pulled off my leggings and knickers, imagining it was brian doing it for me, reached under my pillow to fine my fave dildo id left there this morning and slipped it into my sopping fanny, slowly pushing it deep into me, thinking about it being his cock felt great letting out a deep sigh as it filled me up 'mmmmmm brian' I moaned. my spate hand slipped up my top and I nipped one of my now very erect nipples, making mi tingle all over.

suddenly I was distracted, I felt as if someone was watching me..i opened my eyes, and was shocked to see my sisters boyfriend standing at the bottom of my bed, with his cock in his hand again stroking it.. did this lad aver stop? at first I was taken by surprise and closed my legs, although I left my big purple dick in me. I was a bit embarrassed too as id not tidied up down there for a while, and my pubes were a little over grown to say the least, but looking at him, his rock hard penis and the smile on his face, it was clear that he wasn't bothered by it.. and meyabe 'natural' was his thing..

.. what should I do.. this was very wrong.. but seeing my sisters boyfriend wanking over me, and after seeing him cum in mums knickers, I was gagging for more. the real thing would be much better than this rubber toy and after all he'd let me watch him play... what the hell, I think we'd passed the point of no return,.. I opened my legs back up letting him see all of my hairy puss, and gave him a little show as I pushed my toy deeply into me a few times to get it nice and wet, slowly pulled it out with a slightly embarrassing 'shluuuch' and put it in my mouth. I certainly don't dislike the taste of my own juices and occasionally suck my fingers after a play, but I know how much some guys like to see a girl taste herself, particularly when its off a cock.. and brian certainly loved it.. he pulled his foreskin right back and his helmet seemed to swell even bigger... 'mmmm I wonder what that would feel like inside me?' I let him see more of me, opening my legs a bit further, pulling my pussy open and running my finger over my clit.. wow a shiver ran down my spine then seemed to pass through my whole body ending at my most sensitive spot..i wanted more.. I wanted my sister in laws boyfriend. 'get your jeans off and come over here' his eyes opened wide and a grin spread across his face as he dropped his jeans and walked over to my bed, his cock stayed hard, pointing up with a nice curve to it.. 'just right to get to my g-spot' I though.. but that could wait, this was an opportunity I wasn't going to waste.. I needed to make it last, so a bit more teasing was in order

More more more, my cock is rock hard x

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes we all want more of this story ?

South Northumberland

More to come... but 2heres all the female readers??

oh yes!!! I'd like some of that please, anytime.

Can't wait to read more I wish my sister in law was like this as she is a filthy bi slut with a huge set of tits and fantastic arse and an even bigger sexual appetite.

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

South Northumberland

.. Brian walked over to me, dropping his jeans to the floor, his cock sticking out of the fly of his boxers ' get those off too' I told him.. I wanted to see his balls to, I love a man with big balls in a shaven sack.. he didn't disappoint me.. smooth, lovely to lick... but maybe later.. I rubbed my clit some more, he couldn't keep his eyes off my pussy..and that just turned me on all the more, slipping my index finger in me, then my middle finger I gave my gspot a gentle stroke.. wow this felt good and my fingers were almost dripping.. I could tell by those longing eyes that brian wanted me.. 'just a taste for now' I thought, so I put my fingers to his lips where he greedily sucked on them...'do I taste good?'. As he was sitting a bit out of reach, maybe he was nervous, although his throbbing cock didn't show it if he was, I moved a bit closer to him. reaching down, I put him in my hand, deliberately slowly, I pulled down his foreskin, right back, mmmm his cock looked lovely, dragging my nail up his penis shaft and around its lovely swollen head made him moan with pleasure.. 'im not ready for you to cum yet' I thought to myself, I wanted to get lots out of this, so I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his chest. lifting my top off, he reached up to gram by boobs 'no no, not yet' I pushed his arms down, kneelt on them, and took my top off. wearing just my bra and sitting on his chest, I could see his eyes undressing the last thing off me.. so I slowly unfastened my fave lacy bra and took it off, revealing my tits to him.. his pupils dilated and he let out a gentle quiet gasp

South Northumberland

More?

Of course more, lol. Can't just finish it there can you, leaving us all with our tongues hanging out and dripping......

By *racker jacks 30Woman  over a year ago

cork

More

By *racker jacks 30Woman  over a year ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 25/02/15 16:13:44]

South Northumberland

"More "
more comming soon

South Northumberland

I felt great.... i had my sisters boyfriend pinned down beneath Me, with his pants off and a rock hard cock. I was naked, with my wet, unshaven pussy inches from his face.a face that stared up at me, fixiting on my big boobs.. id not been so turned on in ages.. infact it had been a long time since i felt so horny and down right dirty... i reached back and grabbed brians throbbing dick.. mmmmm.. i strocked hus forskin back and forth a few times.. i love an uncut cock, and slowly wanking this one felt really naughty... i bet it would feel good inside me.. not yet though.. ipicked up my dildo again.. leaving his cock alone, then right in front of brians face, slid it up into me...i was soaking, but i could still feel it gently stretching me..my pussy was tingling and it felt lovely sliding in and out .. getting deep into me in front of his face.. my muscles started to twitch inside me and i could feel myself starting to lose control..i wasnt ready to cum yet.. so i pushed my toy deeper still, one more time, hed it there a few moments as i squeezed it tight and took acdeep calming breath.

'I wonder how dirty this lad is' i thought to myself as i pulled the rubber cock out of me.. noisily again.. but that was even more of a turn on as we could both hear how wet i was. As i took it out, i rubbed it over his mouth, and i was turned on still further as he licked my cum off it..'i wonder ???' Pushing it into his mouth, i was very suprised.. and pleased... that he closed his eyes and sucked on it, with some skill too.. 'thats it, suck on my cock you dirty bastard..'

This was too much.. i wanted him to turn that attention to me.. i wanted him to lick my juicescout of me.. not just off my toy.. so i got off his chest.. lay back on my bed and opened my legs wide for him.. lick me please.. i didnt have to ask him a second time.. i felt his warm tounge lick thevleangth of my pussy..then up to my clit.. Wow, at last he circled it.. swnding a shiver up my spine.. he gently sucked on me as his tounge flicked over my swollen button.. i let out an involuntary moan as my pelvic floor tigntened..

Mmmmm, love women moaning in enjoyment, a real turn on for me.

South Northumberland

Im still waiting to hear what the girls think of this

"Im still waiting to hear what the girls think of this"

Hang on then, just going to slip into a minidress and the heels, be back soon to comment on the story then. Lol.

Think I can say it's all going to be good though, so keep writing.

South Northumberland

he was so good with his tongue, I just seemed to get wetter and wetter, I could feel my cum dripping out of me, down my pussy and down my bum onto my bed.. I was starting to breath deeper and noisier, and so was he. pulling me wider, he buried his face deeper into me poking my bum with the tip of his tongue, then all the way up the length of me to my clit, where he spent more time licking and sucking on it. WOW I felt an uncontrollable spasm run through me, letting out a deep moan as I felt it pass through my entire body, followed by another, as I started to orgasm, clearly Brian enjoyed this as he started to lick from my arse to my clit, lapping up my juices, my labia were now almost as sensitive as my clit and as I stoked my nipples, they were too.... 'OOOHHHHH' another spasm...with my eyes closed I took a deep breath to try to calm myself a little, but just as I was gaining a bit of self control, I felt his fingers enter me. two, maybe three fingers, I wasn't to sure, I was so wet now, I could have taken his whole hand....

Mmmm.mmm.

From a girls' point of view.... I am really turned on after reading this story, both from the male and female perspectives. Keep going!!

This story is amazing ! Keep going mate !

More please

South Northumberland

thanks all.. more to come soon

Excellent story ...mad horny here...

By *exysue22Woman  over a year ago

dublin

So f**king horny! I want more xxxx

South Northumberland

I was lost now... I could feel my pussy throbbing.. my pulse in my clit and shivers running up and down the rest of my body..as brian was sucking gently on my clitty, his tongue was flicking over it.. his fingers deep in me now, expertly touching my g spot... 'OOOOOh' another spasm inside me. .. my sis had told me how good his oral skills were, but this was far better than id ever imagined when id played with myself and imagined this happening.. the real thing really was better than the fantasy... and it kept getting better... I was just getting used to what brian was doing, finding a composed rhythm, when he took me by surprise, using his spare hand, he pushed a finger in my bum... 'FUCK' . I couldn't help letting out the profanity.. I couldn't cope, my clit in his mouth and fingers in both my holes, my g-spot getting rubbed...my pussy walls and pelvic floor clenched up, out of my control, almost pushing brians digits out of me.. but he resisted, and just kept going....'OH GOD' I let go, gushing cum out over his face as I pushed his head down on me.....' a muffled 'MMMMMMM' was all I could hear as I gushed again.... this time he eased off, with my pussy still twitching, and my entire body sensitive and tingling, he started to kiss around my groin then up my body, each time, making me twitch, until he got to my heaving boobs, where he stroked my nipples gently with his cum soaked fingers before licking it off....

So horny, mmm....mmmmmm.

Don't stop.....mmmmmm...yes.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More please

South Northumberland

my future sister in law lay there on her bed in front of me, naked, her huge boobs on show to me, with her knees raised and he legs apart, her pubes glistening with her juices.. I took off the rest of my clothes, it was only fair that I was as naked as her, then on my hands and knees I moved myself in front of her, admiring her gorgeous wet fanny... I lay down and gently licked the length of it, all the way up to her clit. it wasn't hard to find as it was swollen and hard under my tongue, wrapping my lips around it, I started to suck on it while at the same time flicking it with my tongue, her deep sigh told me she liked it.. pulling her lips apart, I licked a bit deeper.. her taste had changed from a saltiness to a lovely sweetness and she was soaking. licking up the juices that were starting to drip out of her, forming a wet patch on the bed sheets under her, I licked around her bumhole, occasionally trying to push it in, then back up to her clit. I took a deep breath and sucked it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue some more. A deep moan from her as I felt her pussy involuntarily relax in front of my face. her first orgasm? I was so turned on by this, my cock was throbbing, I couldn't resist reaching down and pulling my foreskin back a few times.. but being so turned on I had to stop, I didn't want to spunk all over her bed..so I put my hand to better use, sliding 1, then 2 then a third finger into her sodden pussy, using my middle finger to stroke along the upper wall of her vagina. She let out another 'OOOHH', id found her g spot.. as I gently attended to this and her clitoris, her breathing got deeper and more rhythmical and I could feel her muscles pulsating around my fingers..as she seemed you get even wetter.. wow she tasted good.. But 'I think shes getting too used to this, time for a change' with my left hand, in one fluid motion, I pushed my middle finger into her tightest hole, deep, up to my knuckle.. 'FUCK', was all I heard as Claire grabbed the back of my head and forced my face right into her .. 'mmmmmm' she was clearly enjoying this ... and as she held my face tight in her soaking fanny, she came, hard, her muscles tightened and I felt them trying to push my hand out, that wasn't going to happen though, I wanted her to cum, and I wanted her to cum again and again.. how wet could I get her.. it didn't take long to find out.. another moan, and my mouth filled with her sweet juices. as I was held there all I could do was swallow her cum, and again, two mouthfulls of my girlfriends sisters pussy juices.. wow she tasted so good. ... time for a little breather, I wanted to suck those fabulous big nipples but more than that, I wanted to kiss her, passionately.. I just hoped she dint mind the taste of herself as my face was now almost as wet as her.. and her bed

Mmmmmm, yeesss!!! More of this I think.

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

More please

South Northumberland

More soon

By *ornymummaWoman  over a year ago

Borders

South Northumberland

with my right hand still on Claires groin and my two middle fingers still in her soaking, convulsing pussy, I eased the pace and gently kissed up het naked body, over her lovely big belly and at last, up to her massive boobs.. each time my lips touched her skin, she twitched, involuntarily. Her nipples very were sticking out, erect and hard, just like her clit under my hand, I pulled my wet fingers out of her and rubbed them over her nipples, then took her left one in my mouth as I caressed her other boob.. mmmmm I could taste her pussy on her boobs, an occasional gentle nibble making her gasp.. all this play was great, but I wanted this to get more personal, so I kissed higher, up Claires neck, then taking hold of the side of her face, I puled her to me and I felt her warm, soft lips touch mine.. her hand reached round to my head and she pulled m n tighter, kissing me, passionately, our tongues touching.. after the rough animalism so far this felt much more intimate, and was turning me on even more.. my cock was harder than id ever thought possible.. and Claire clearly knew this, it was pressed against her, swollen and throbbing. she ran her hand the length of my back, with her nail scratching along my spine to the top of my bum, then inward, over my hip and down to my balls.. never stopping kissing me.. she ran her finger up over my scrotum, causing my balls to tighten, then slowly up the length of my shaft up to my glans, making me jump uncontrollably ' WOW this woman knew what she was doing... wrapping her hand round my cock firmly, she slowly, deliberately pulled my foreskin back as far ash she dared, then back up over my helmet.. then again and again, each time slowly, firmly and long...then a quick stroke, catching me off guard' 'OHHH' escaped from me... then slowly again, back and forth.... then another quick stroke..' AHHHH' I couldn't help exclaiming.. thenn slow again.. 'ooooo you like that, don't you?' she said as she pulled another hard stoke on my dick... I just nodded... 'does my sister do this to you?'

''no.......not like ....THAT' I was almost yelping each time she pulled one of those fast stokes on me.. it felt amazing ..

'I know she doesn't like the taste of cum' she said.. 'does she swallow yours when she sucks you off'

she didn't, and I think Claire was aware of that and I was very pleased at what she said next 'I'd love to taste your spunk Brian, ill swallow it all...Do you want me to suck your cock?''

what a daft question' Oh god, YES please'

Oohhh....I'm too impatient.....I just want to be sliding into Claire's pussy right now, lol.

South Northumberland

she moved down my body, not leaving go of my erection, kissing my stomach and thighs, positioning herself between my legs, she pushed them apart slightly and drew her tongue across my balls then up the length of my shaft. when she got to the top, she pulled my skin back, just a bit and teased the end of my prick with the tip of her tongue, then slowly pulled it back further until my swollen helmet was right in front of her mouth. expertly, she sunk her lips over it, and and give it a gentle suck..'MMMMMMM' then out of the blue, she started to wank me hard and fast... OOHHHHHH WOW.. but as soon as I let out a moan of excitement, she stopped and sunk her head as far on to my cock as she could, then sucked hard as she pulled her head back up. then again, deep into her mouth and a suck as she raised her head. claires hand then started to ryhthmicaly pump up and down on my now, wet shaft....GOD this was good, far better than id had off her sister.. I could feel my self starting to get closer to cumming..and she must have noticed to, as she stopped and squeezed me.. she lifted her head up, looked up at me and licked the first few drips of precum off me, then giggled 'not yet mr' and moved off my cock.. she gently squeezed my balls while running her finger nail up and down the underside of my shaft.. then when she thought I had my composure back, she set about with her teasing again.. this time she put my cock deep in her mouth, gently bit on it and pulled her head up.. pulling her teeth over my helmet.. 'JESUS'.. I almost came.. but again, Claire stopped until I had got my breath back.. then she started the rhythmical strokes again.. this time I hoped shed keep going. I was dying to cum for her.. but she had one more surprise in stall... as she rubbed my cock back and forth with one hand, the finger nail on her other hand started to scratch from my balls back to my arse then forward again.. this was sending shivers through me untill her finger went a but further and I felt it push up into me...'FUCKING HELL'' that was it, iy pushed m over the edge, and she new it, Claire pulled my foreskin right back and held it there, with her lips clamped tight around my cok and her finger deep in my arse,..as I came.. harder than I had in a very long time. I fealt my arse tighthen around her finger as I lost control and pumped what seemed like gallon after gallon of cum into her mouth.

after what seemed like minuets of squirting spunk into my sister in laws mouth, I calmed, relaxed and stopped twitching. Claire looked up at me pulling her head up, I watched my still hard cock slide out of her mouth.. Then She simply licked her lips and said 'YUMM' followed by... 'And you are, still stiff.. id been told you were a repeater... looks like im not finished with you yet..'

What can I say.....I'll think of something when I get my breath back I'm sure.

For now, just more please.

Wow

sunderland

Nice x

South Northumberland

with that, she moved back up my body, kissing me as she did, giving mi nipples a gentle nibble as she passed over them.. I could feel her heavy boobs pressing against me, her hand still holding my cock, she started to gently wank it again, this woman was insatiabe, but who was I to complain, i clearly needed more.

she reached my mouth, and we started to kiss me passionately. 'does my sister suck you off that well' she asked..

'no where near'

'good.. I want you to fuck me harder than you fuck her'

'ok' was all I could manage.

'but I want you bareback, I want you to cum inside me'

'really?' I was a bit taken aback..

'Yes, im on the pill so don't worry'

I love bareback sex, who doesn't, and as I knew her history, and trusted she was being honest with me, I couldn't say no

Wow!!!!

South Northumberland

Brian was expertly kissing and sucking my rock hard nipple, while squeezing my other breast.. my whole body was electric, I could feel each kiss, nip or nibble, through my whole body. He swapped over and gave my other tit some more attention, before moving to my kneck, then at last, to my lips.

Up until now, this had just been sex, but now it took on a new dynamic. we started to kiss, passionately, I could taste and smell myself on brian, as his tongue explored by mouth, sensually, occasionally he gently bit my bottom lip..we pulled each other closer and I felt goosepimples on my skin as his hand held the back of my head.

As I ran my fingers down his back, he tensed up, then relaxed, his hard cock pressed against me.i reached in to it and felt his balls tighten as my nails ran over his sack and up his shaft.. his foreskin was part back and I touched the end of is erection.. making him twitch with enjoyment. slowly I pulled back on his dick, exposing his big swollen helmet.. one or two slow strokes, then a hard firm one.. then a few more slow strokes, and another hard one..he was loving this.. almost squirming... As much as I was loving the passion, I wanted to taste his cock.. I love to feel a hard uncut cock In my mouth and I love a mouthful of warm cum. I was pretty sure my sis didn't suck his cock much.. shes told me in the past that she didn't like to suck men till they cum.. strange, as I know shes tasted a womans a few times and she told me she loved that.. I wanted her mans cock in my mouth..'do you want me to suck your cock' I teased him... but before I heard an answer, id started to make my way down his body, kissing his firm muscled torso all the way down to his shaven groin. When I got to his hard member, I stopped to admire it.. some cocks realy did look lovely, and this was one of them, and although not huge, it looked a fair sise now it was so close to my face. I pulled it slow and firm again.. its head swollen pink/purple, a glistening drop of precum on the very tip. I licked it off.. mmm it tasted good, 'I bet his cum tastes good too.. I think Im going to like this spunk'

Clair, you know how to keep a guy on the edge (my favourite place)..... I'm there right now just imagining what you're doing......

South Northumberland

more or shall I start a new story?

sunderland

More x

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

"more or shall I start a new story?"

More more please

South Northumberland

I put Brians swollen, cock into my mouth and slid my lips down his its shaft, pulling his foreskin back as I did. once I had about half his length in my mouth I sucked hard and pulled it back out of my mouth..his cock was lovely.. I tightened my grip and strted to wank him fast, in front of my face. hearing him moan, I pushed my head back down on him again, deeper this time, I could feel the end of his penis touching my throat, a tight suck as I raised my head again. this time I could taste more precum on him... mmmmm lovely... another moan from him, clearly he loved what I was doing, so I pushed my head down even further, taking his whole length into my mouth and into my throat. I love showing off my swallowing skills.

with his now throbbing cock still in my mouth I started to wank it, up and down, up and down, each time his cock swelled up in my mouth and with each pump of hi cock I could taste more of the tell tale signs that he was about to cum.. but I wasn't ready yet. I was enjoying this too much and needed to prolong it, so I stopped and firmly squeezed it in my fist. looking up at him I simply said 'not yet Mr.' and licked up some more of his precum while I looked into his eyes....

Nice

South Northumberland

I firmly squeezed brains bi balls and sunk his cock deep into my throat again, then without sucking, I gently bit it and drew my head back up, as I got to the end, I pulled his foreskin back again ad dragged my teeth over his hemet making him jump and moan out loud..i love making a man moan...hehehe. I knew he was getting close and I wasn't sure how long I could tease him before he came.. so I started to wank himoff in my mouth with one hand and ran my finger over his balls then back towards his bum.. by now he was leaking more precum into my mouth. .. time to finish him off.. I pushed my finger deep in brains tight bum hole and sunk my head down onto his cock... with a twitch of his whole body, he pushed further into my mouth, tightend up around my finger and spunk filled my mouth.. warm against my throat, I swallowed but no sooner had I, then another wave entered my mouth, then another... bloody hell there was loads, it took a lot to keep it all from spilling out .. but I managed, just, to swallow all his cum.

with each thrust of cum in my mouth, I felt my pussy tighten. just tasting brains juices was getting me wetter.

as he relaxed I slowly withdrew my finger and moved back up to kiss him....

SHIT, he was still hard.. I couldn't believe it.. this was great.. he could still fuck me,, ooh and I needed him to fuck me..but I needed it to be a real naughty, dirty fuck, I wanted to feel him cum deep in me... I needed him to fuck me bareback.. and I got no complaints from him ...

Tarbert

Ok next part please the got me so horny love it

South Northumberland

Claire laid back on the bed and spread her legs.. looking so inviting.. i moved between her legs as she reached down ang guided my stoff dick into her soaking pussy.. slowly i pushed myelf deep into her .. her pussy gripped my cock a lot tighter than id expected.. and my foreskin pulled right back.. exposing my sensetive helmet to her hot wet insides.. it frlt lovely.. i withdrew feeling her tight walls against the most sensetive part of me.. then pushed in deep again.. claire gave out a deep sigh then dug her nails in my bum cjeaks as she pulled me in... another pull out and a slow deep thrust made her moan my name. Again.. and again i slowly pulled out and pushed in as deep as i could..

Clair reached down andcgave her clit a rub... her puss squeezing my cock as she came again witj a loud 'ahhh' .. i started to speed up. Harder now.. each thrust as derp as i could.. harder and harder.. faster...

But i started to get a strange feeling.. like being watched..out of the corner of my eye. Something in the mirror caught my eye.. i looked up and couldnt believe what i saw.. looking back at us, in the mirror from tje doorways was thier mother.. she had her shirt hitched up and herhand in her knickers... she was playing with herself as i fucked her daughter.

'Your mom is watching us' i said to claire as i was about to stop..

'I know.. i dont care... fuck me harder"..

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

This could get very kinky?????????

Nice x

South Northumberland

.. I couldn't believe it, here I was having slow passionate sex with my Girlfriends sister, while their mother watched and played with herself. I looked up to the mirror again to see what linda was doing, she was still watching us.. her hand in her knickers but now sh was squeezing one of her ample boobs with her spare hand.. 'you don't mind mum watching do you?'

'I suppose not... not if you dont' actualy it was a huge turn on. I loved it and it made me fuck Claire harder..

'me and mum ...have a .. a very close... relationship' she panted..

I looked up to the mirror again but linda had gone, at least that was what I thought, until I glanced over my shoulder and saw her siting down on the chair opposite.

'is he good claire' she said as she pulled off her knickers, pulled up her skirt and put her hand back between her legs.. starting to rub herself in full view now..

'GOD YES.. hes got ..an ..amazing..dick.. hes ..great with.. his tounge ..too'

this was too much.. I thrust hard into claires pussy. and emptied myself deep into her.. 'OHHHH BRIAN' she moaned..

'I hope youre not finished' I heard linda say..'im all turned on now'...

sunderland

Wow

Mmmmm, so turned on myself now!!!

Would love to be in a situation like this, I'd be sssooo hard.

A bit like I am now, lol.

South Northumberland

Claire lay there with her legs still open, breathing heavily, I could see my cum dripping out of her..

'mmmmm, looks like she enjoyed that' I heard linda say..' she stood up and walked up to me as I sat up.. she reached down and gave my cock a gentle stroke wither finger nail.. id actually started to go a little soft, but that stroke still made it twitch.. ' I think ill have to try and get you hard again' linda said. 'you go and sit over there and get your breath back' she told me.

as I sat down, linda walked up to me and started to undress in front of me. first her top came off.. she must have planned ahead as she had no bra on, her breasts were huge. she took one in her hand and put the nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking it. then the same with the other.. then she dropped he skirt to the floor, revealing her whole naked body, she was unshaven to.. below her ample belly was a thick mass of pube, and they were glistening wet.. she moved closer to me, put her hand down between her legs, rubbed herself, then put her fingers in my mouth ' do I taste good?' and she did.. Linda turned around walked over to the bed, reached to the top of the bed and picked up the toy Claire had been using when I first spied on her, then lay on the bed next to her daughter with her own legs open.. mother and daughter, both BBW, with big boobs, side by side on the bed, both with their legs spread and their fannies glistening wet..what a fantastic sight. I could feel my cock starting to harden again

Yes, love it, after all, what's a guy to do when presented with such a situation. I'd be on the bed and service them both, lol.

Mmmm, what a way to go.

More of this please.

Tarbert

Keep it cumming

Wow. ... I look forward to seeing what happens next xx

Mmmmmm

South Northumberland

I lay back on the bed and opened my legs, with my knees raised, inviting him into me, I was so turned on now, every nerve ending in my body was electric. I needed my pussy filling with real cock, the toy id been using earlier, discarded on the pillow, simply hadn't been enough.

Brian, shuffled about and raised himself over me, between my legs, I reached down and helped him find my soaking wet hole, I knew he'd slip in a bit too easy, even though he had a good girth, I was so wet, I think I could have taken his arm with ease, so I got control of myself and queezed is dick inside me with my inner muscles. He moaned with pleasure as he pushed himself deep in to me. I didn't think he was as big as he felt inside me nd with each thrust he got deeper.. 'ooohhh' he felt good

it was then that I saw mom standing in the doorway behind me. we are very close, more like best friends than mother and daughter. my 16th birthday present off her had been a 7" dildo that she used to show me how to put a rubber on and then demonstrated how to suck cock expertly. we often watched porn together and wanked in the same room, we even share toys theses days.. although we've never actually played with each other.

seeing her in the doorway looking at us just made me feel dirtier, particularly when she lifted her skirt and slipped her hand into her knickers.

I put my hand down between my legs and gave my clitty a little extra attention, feeling another orgasm building. Brian started to fuck me harder and it pushed me over the edge ... 'aaaargggghhh' I groaned with pleasure as my pelvic muscles squeezed his dick..

then he slowed a bit.. hed seen mother.. but I assured him I was ok with it.. infact I was more than ok with it.. I was loving it.. and I think brian was to, s he started to speed up again harder than before. not just having sex any more, but really fucking me hard.

mum moved into the room and sat down on my comfy chair, pulling her skirt right up, she took off her pants and opend her legs. As she started to finger herself, she started to ask me about Brian, was he good, was he big.. to be honest I was so lost in the hard banging I was getting that I cant remember exactly what she asked, but clearly the dirty talk was too much.. With one last HARD thrust Brian Sunk his dick even further into me.. and I felt him spurt his spunk inside me, followed by involuntary pulses of it as the warmth of his cum filled me then started to spill out... WOW, I loved it, but I was almost hyperventilating and needed a rest.. and I think mum wanted some of him now too

Would love to be in Brian's situation, lucky s#d.

Tarbert

Wow

South Northumberland

i sat with a semmi hard cock.. staring at them both on the bed..claire was lying on the far side,ther eyes closed.. stlill breathing heavy ..hear breasts heabing up and down..

Linda however was closer.. and looked into my eyes as she licked and sucked on he dildo.. the put it beween her legs.. pushing it all the way in with a deep sigh.. when she pulled it back out it was glistening with her juice.. my cock grew harder as i watched her slowly fuck herself with her daughters toy.. she looked at my dick and smiled.. then beckoned me over..as i got neerer.. she pulled out the dildo and put it in my hand..'ill let you take over' she said.. i was happy to oblige.. so standing by the side of the bed i started to use the rubber dick on my future mother in law..as she reached ot and gently cupped and caressed my balls

love to meet them

Tarbert

" i sat with a semmi hard cock.. staring at them both on the bed..claire was lying on the far side,ther eyes closed.. stlill breathing heavy ..hear breasts heabing up and down..

Linda however was closer.. and looked into my eyes as she licked and sucked on he dildo.. the put it beween her legs.. pushing it all the way in with a deep sigh.. when she pulled it back out it was glistening with her juice.. my cock grew harder as i watched her slowly fuck herself with her daughters toy.. she looked at my dick and smiled.. then beckoned me over..as i got neerer.. she pulled out the dildo and put it in my hand..'ill let you take over' she said.. i was happy to oblige.. so standing by the side of the bed i started to use the rubber dick on my future mother in law..as she reached ot and gently cupped and caressed my balls "

Next part please ??

Eeewwww, yes, please Linda has me so hard for her. More please.

South Northumberland

My cock was standind hard and stiff again ... lindas nails scratching over my tight ball sack had made sure of that.. her hand wrapped around my shaft and started to wank me .. in perfect time with the big rubber dick i was pushing in her pussy.. as i spead up and fucked her harder, she gripped tighter and wanked faster... as i slowed down.. she did the same.. it felt fantastic and i could se my helmet glistening with precum.. linda saw it too. She pulled my foreskin back then rubbed her finger over it before putting her fingers in her mouth and seductively sucking them. Never taking her gaze off my eyes.

Mmmm...naughty but ohh so very nice...

you lucky boy

Derby

A truly amazing story, seriously horny at work now

By *yz69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great story.

South Northumberland

I looked over to claire. She had sat up on the bed and was watching her mother enjoying her dildo and my cock..she had one hand on one of her big boobs and the other between her legs.. gently rubbing herself.

'hes hot a lovely cock, hasnt he mum?'

'Mmmm.. i think i need it in me'.

Linda let go of me, moved about a bit and repositioned herself so that she was on her front with her big arse in the air. Putting a hand on each of her ample cheaks, she pulled herself open so i could see her two juicey pink holes.. 'c'mon then, put your dick in me' she said.

I positioned myself behind her and was about to push into her, but as my cock teased around her pussy i was suprised as she pulled away..

'No.. in my arse!'

And an even bigger suprise when claire reached out and started to guide me into her mothers tight bum hole...

Mmmm don't stop

now all are talking

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"From a girls' point of view.... I am really turned on after reading this story, both from the male and female perspectives. Keep going!! "

South Northumberland

what did linda think???

I got home the other day. one of my daughters must be in, as the doors weren't locked, but no one was about. then I heard it.. one of them we're upstairs and they were clearly enjoying themselves. I could hear the moans and sighs of a coupe clearly having great sex..

I was close to my girls and we often discussed our sex lives, we sometimes watched porn together and id shown them how to suck cock with a dildo, so it came as no surprise to me that I started to feel a bit horny listening to them.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs listening 'Oh god Brian' I heard.. It must have been Sarah and brian up there..my pussy was starting to tingle, and I couldn't resist giving my hard nipples a pinch..this started to turn me on more, so I undid my bra and slipped it off without removing my tshirt, now I could get more of a handful.

I've got a real soft spot for brian, hes a great looking lad, and ive played with myself a few times thinking about him, wondering how big his cock was and how well he could use it. now hearing him having sex with his fiancé, I started to fantasise about me being the woman under him.. now my pussy was throbbing..i lifted my skirt and slipped my hand into my knickers.. oooo I was wetter than I realised. my clitty nicely swollen.

'id love to see him naked' I thought to myself..'i wonder if I could get a glimpse of him and his cock if I had a bit of a spy on them.. good idea.. ?

I couldn't resist, so quietly I crept up the stairs, I got to the door way and peeked in..wow he was on topof my daughter slowly fucking her.. his bum moving back and forth between her legs.. and what a lovelly bottom it was, pert and smooth.. ive never been one for hairy men, so I was very pleased to se how smooth he was.

Then I realised it wasn't Sarah taking his cock, but her sister.. 'the dirty cow' I thought to myself.. but my puss tingled some more.. My hand went back to my pussy an I slid a couple of fingers in me.. mmmmm it felt good. I moved round to get a better view..

Please carry on...

Damn!!! Got me hard Linda. Again!!!

made me hard

sunderland

Nice

Look forward to reading Linda's take on getting fucked good and proper while her daughter watches

Tarbert

Can't wait for more

South Northumberland

More soon

Derby

Can't wait for more!

South Northumberland

standing watching Brian slowly fuck his future wifes sister felt so dirty, but what a turn on. I felt a drip of my wetness drip down my leg as my clit tingled and my pussy tightened.. mmmm

suddenly Brian saw me, Id forgotten about the mirror on the dresser. he looked straight in my eyes and stopped his thrusts, but Claire whispered something in his ear and to my surprise, and pleasure, he started again, harder now..WOW, I pushed two fingers deep in me as I gripped my left boob tight, imagining it was him with his cock in me and biting my tit.....

what now thogh, hed seen me, and clearly didn't mind me watching..wy not get a bit closer? what the hell, infor a penny and all that. so I went into the room and sat on the chair in the corner. Brian looked at me again as I was slipping my now wet knickers off, still thrusting away into my daughter, he stared at me as I opened my legs, pulled myself open, exposing my pussy and clit to him, rubbing my clitty, I could see the lust in his eyes, 'what's he like Caire' I asked, partly because I wanted to now and partly because the dirty talk turned me on..clearly it turned him on too... because, he gave one last, hard thrust that slapped noisily into her.. MMM he was cumming inside her..'i hope he's a repeater' I thought, because I needed a good seeing to now.....

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

More plz

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Loving this morreee

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

South Northumberland

More to come soon

Tarbert

"More to come soon"

South Northumberland

as Brian climbed off my daughter, his glistening cock seemed to loose some of its hardness, it was still engorged though.. 'I hope he isn't finished' I thought again..' I hope I can get him stiff again, as I needed filling with cock...

I walked over to the bed where he was now sitting up , 'Wow Claire clearly enjoyed that' I said to him.. reaching down, I ran my finger up his wet shaft and over his helmet.. his cock twitched.. 'good, I think this should be easy enough' I thought to myself before telling him to sit where I had been.

once he was sat down, I asked him if he liked what he saw.. 'oh yes very much' was his reply.. lifting up my top 'you like my big boobs then?' as they came on show...his dick was growing again.

my nipples were swollen and very sensitive as I caressed my boobs, tingles running through them, I lifted one to my mouth.. my boobs are very big and I can easily suck my own nips. showing Brian this, he grinned, swelling more. I took the other in my mouth.. mmmm I love sucking them. my pussy was now hot, I could tell it was soaking wet, without even touching it.. and I wanted him to know it. so I dropped my skirt and walked over to him..

close to him now, I slipped two fingers through my hairy bush and easily into my sopping hole.. after a few rubs in and out, I pushed my fingers in brains mouth 'do I taste good for you?' all I got back was a nod and an appreciative 'mmmm'

Brian was almost back to his solid state again.. 'a little show should do the rest of the job' I thought.. with that, I walked back to the bed and picked up Claires dildo, the one id bought her. we occasionally use each others toys, although id never used them straight after her.. it was still wet with her juices, but I was so turned on now, it didn't matter to me.

I lay on the bed next to my worn out daughter, positioned myself so Brian could see, then opend my legs and pushed it up me with a sigh of pleasure

mmmmm, yes, would love to be in that chair watching when it went in.

Loving this

god i want to meet them

South Northumberland

mmmmm, Claire's dildo felt good in me, it was a nice size and I could feel it rubbing both sides of my sensitive pussy as it slid in and out, easily now as I was dripping wet. I looked accross to Brian again, his cock was big and hard again, 'oh good' .... I looked him in the eye and beckoned him over. he walked across the room with his erect cock staying proud.. as h got closer, I couldn't resist reaching out and squeezing his big balls.

'how about, you do his for me' I said as I pulled his hand to the toy in me.. Brian didn't need asking twice and I let out an involuntary groan as he slowly pulled the dildo almost all the way out, then pushed it back in, slowly but deep.

putting my hand round his lovely stiff shaft, I pulled his foreskin back, deliberately slowly, just the same as hed done with the rubber dick in me. as he started to move faster with his hand, I followed suit.. teasing me, he slowed down, so I did the same.. a cheeky grin came across his face when he realised what I was doing... but as he started to get faster again, I didn't, his cock had started to drip with precum and I wanted a taste.. I ran my finger over it and put it in my mouth tasting him as I looked him in the eye.. but still he didn't slow down, and I could feel an orgasm building.. my breathing got heavier.

Glancing to my right, I noticed Claire was watching intently, rubbing herself, watching brian bring me closer to cumming..

'his cock is lovely, isn't it mum' she said.. it was, and I needed it in me

love to join in the next time you 3 meet

Tarbert

South Northumberland

I let go of Brian dick and Rolled over.. On all fours now, I reached round and pulled myself open to give him a good view of my pussy and bum.. I was tingling all over and really needed him inside me.. He started topiary with my pussy which put shivers through me.. As his swollen helmet started to touch me,I could tell I was dripping and knew he'd slip in very easy, I didn't want that.. I wanted to feel 'stretched' I needed Brian in my tight hole..but just as I said,'no not there, I want you to fuck my arse' I felt his dick against it.. But he had hols of my hips.... Wow.. My daughter was guiding him in to me.. And surprisingly it turned me on even more..he slowly, deliberately sunk his big swollen member into my anus. As deep as he could manage... Ooouuuhhhhgggghh.. I moaned.. It felt fantastic

Great story, definitely enjoying it

Brilliant throughout , thank you for sharing your work x

well horny

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Great story, well horny

Very good indeed

Keep it up

This just keeps getting better and better

Mmmmm

Wow this is great spent all my break today reading please let me know wen more Is added : )

Tarbert

Marking spot. Anxiously awaiting a continuation ... You want a lady's opinion. Fukin Fab. Keep on writing please x

What next?

South Northumberland

as h suninto me with a grunt, I felt his helmet stretch me, and expand inside me. he sunk in as deep as he could, then stopped.. I could feel him throbbing.. slowly he puled out and I felt his helmet stretch me a bit more as he withdrew all the way, then again, with another grunt, deep into me this time harder.. I yelped with a mix of pleasure and pain.. slowly out, then hard and deep.

suddenly and surprisingly again, as brian pulled me hard by the hips onto his swollen penis, I felt my daughters fingers on my clit.. normally id have been against this I suppose, but id never even considered it, and I was so turned on and horny that I didn't stop her

"as h suninto me with a grunt, I felt his helmet stretch me, and expand inside me. he sunk in as deep as he could, then stopped.. I could feel him throbbing.. slowly he puled out and I felt his helmet stretch me a bit more as he withdrew all the way, then again, with another grunt, deep into me this time harder.. I yelped with a mix of pleasure and pain.. slowly out, then hard and deep.

suddenly and surprisingly again, as brian pulled me hard by the hips onto his swollen penis, I felt my daughters fingers on my clit.. normally id have been against this I suppose, but id never even considered it, and I was so turned on and horny that I didn't stop her"

want to see this so bad

More more!!

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Cant wait for the next part

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Wow this is the best iv read on here can't wait for more.

sunderland

Nice

Great story

Great story

Tarbert

"as h suninto me with a grunt, I felt his helmet stretch me, and expand inside me. he sunk in as deep as he could, then stopped.. I could feel him throbbing.. slowly he puled out and I felt his helmet stretch me a bit more as he withdrew all the way, then again, with another grunt, deep into me this time harder.. I yelped with a mix of pleasure and pain.. slowly out, then hard and deep.

suddenly and surprisingly again, as brian pulled me hard by the hips onto his swollen penis, I felt my daughters fingers on my clit.. normally id have been against this I suppose, but id never even considered it, and I was so turned on and horny that I didn't stop her"

Great story!

When you finishing this story

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

yes more plz

By *arriedaffairMan  over a year ago

worcester

Great story

Please let there be more to this

South Northumberland

back to claires point of view for more?

lets hear clares side now then

Hope there will be more soon. Really enjoying this.

"Im still waiting to hear what the girls think of this"

From the female point of view this is amazing!!!

Lets here some more pls

South Northumberland

More very soon

South Northumberland

Lying on the bed in a wet patch of cum, i slowly got my breath back.. seeing mum walk up to brian, sucking her nipples then fingering herself in front of him , didnt help ease my sopping snatch.. infact i think it made me wetter.

As i watched, i could see brian hadn't gon totally flacid.. he was still semmi hard.. and watching mum seemed to be turning him back on.. she pulled down her knickers, stepped out of them, then pushed her fingers in herself, before making him suck on them.. clearly this was just what he wanted as i could see his dick getting very hard again..and my clit was tingling again from watching.

Mum walked over to the bed... with a sly wink to me, she picked up my still wet rubber cock and lay down next to me, opened her legs to give brian a good view, then with a 'squelch' she pushed my toy up herself

This is so horny. Got me wanking hard.

kinky