FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A good, fucking holiday.

A good, fucking holiday.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes when im a bit bored i look at the new members just to pass the time and see how sexy the women are on Fab.

It was one evening, late like now when i was doing just so.

I found a woman in Sheffield, her pictures were stunning and as i do sometimes i messaged her a compliment about her photos.

On other occasions when ive done this thr message is usually read/deleted no problem its just a passing compliment.

However within 5 minutes i had a message back from her saying that my message was sweet and unlike most of the other messages she had received that evening was not total filth And full of obvious bullshit that many guys message women.

She aid i seemed like a nice guy and how she had visited Scotland 2 years before and would love to return At some point.

We talked over mail a little bit for a couple of days when she posted new photos inwould have a lookk and enjoy her incredibly sexy inmages.

We stopped mailing each other though i had kept her on my Hotlist.

Anyway 3-4 months passed, and perusing my Hotlist i noticed she had written.

Totally pissed need a good, fucking holiday.

I messaged her asking if she was om etc etc.

And joked about her coming up to Scotland and have a break and that i was willing to accomodate No strings attached.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The messaged me back telli g me about this giy she had gotten messed up with and hassle with police blah blah blah and she really could do with letting her hair down.

She asked for my number and called me.

Shebexplained a few details of her recent troubles and admited that she was tempted to come north.

On condition thatvtheir where strings attached and preferably rope.

And explained in no uncertain terms that she meant what she said when she had written a good, fucking holiday

She had a number of fantasies and one of which was a gangbang. Could i arrange 4-7 guys preferably friends i trusted to come round when she was in town and fuck her senseless ....

Of course i can i said..

My cock was hard for most of the night after our phone call.

Continue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do carry on

Please do. Would love to hear more.

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Please continue

We know this isn't a true story because you said a woman on here actually messaged you back!!! Lol

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"We know this isn't a true story because you said a woman on here actually messaged you back!!! Lol "

Ha ha some do cheeky!!

Anyway enjoying the story, more please xx

Yes please tell us more

A couple of days later she had arranged time of work and we were no calling and messaging each other frequently.

On a few occasions she did personalised photos for me, cumdump for G.R. written on her ass as she bent over her kitchen work top was a favourite of mine, anyway..

3 weeks later..

She was on the train and had been sending me filthy messages and photos. remebering a conversation we had previously i told her to write out her sexual bucket list...

I Went to collect her from the train station, i watched as her train arrived and as the people got off, then. Therr she was smoking hit in real life just like her photos i waved too her and she strolled over too me calmly looking around the station.

Finally we were face too face.

"Welcome to Scotland, why are you here?"

Smiling brightly she replied

"Why,thank your for your kind and generous invite, i am here to have a Good, fucking holiday, and too do as im told, when im told, with whomever you tell me to Sir"

"Very good" i said.

Then continued,

"And you have something for me?"

"Yes Sir i do" reaching into her bag she withdrew an envelope,

"For you Sir"

This way. I said casually.

Leading her out of the station.

Ill read this later tonight.

We made the short journey back to the hotel, i entered the room first truned to face her standing in the hallway,

"You may enter"

She stepped into the room.

"inspection, Strip"

She did so with great poise, her longish brown hair hanging over her incredible pert breasts her left nipple peeking through her hair, her flat stomach and curvy hips leading down the those gorgeous legs,

Keep going

Really!! That good and no verification!!!!!?

"Really!! That good and no verification!!!!!?"

Just a fantasy.

I inspected her closely giving her my critique. Although she was stunning no one is perfect. I picked out her tiny flaws.

On your knees.

Silently she complied.

Spread your legs.

She did.

Faining dis-satisfaction i spanked her ass firmly.

What did i just say.

Spread your legs, she confirmed. As she did so she spread her legs further apart Enough that her pussy lips had parted slightly.

When were you last fucked. I asked.

The 17th of last month, 2 days before my last period.

I see i said.

You know. That your going to fuck everday until you leave here on thursday, dont you?

I doooo hope so sir..

The kind of response every man wants too hear.

Shall i carry on?

Fuck yes please do

I love scotland and you got me wet

face to the floor, cunt.

Leaning forward she placed her right cheek to the floor, her breathing getting heavy i could tell she was getting excited, not knowing what i had in store for her.

Dont move. I commanded.

Of course not Sir, she replied.

I walked along the hall to the laundry cupboard And took the bag that was inside.

Returning to her side i opened the bag and sat it in front of her.

Gripping her hair i pulled her head up to waist height.

Now, Cunt, inside here are some accessories. go on look inside placing one hand on each side of the zip she pulled the bag open revealing the contents.

Her eyes widened.. a smile crossed her face.

I pointed you may remove that item.

She reached inside and hands shaking with lust and no doubt some fear she grippeed the metal pulling it free from the bag.

Put it on, cunt.

She placed the choke chain around her neck, and instictively handed my the handle.

Good little bitch. I see you learn fast.

Next i pointed to the silky blindfolded, remove it and put it on.

Again she complied quickly.

I tested the blindfold and told her i was NOT pleased as it wasn't tight enough. i fixed it to my satisfaction, and asked her again why she was here.

Her responses was immediate, clear and concise. This super hot english dlut was clearly mine to do with as i pleased.

(More to come)

Carry on

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Just spoiled it with the cunt bit, shows no respect and makes you no better than all the other twats who were Messaging her, would have turn on my heel and walked out at that point.

"Just spoiled it with the cunt bit, shows no respect and makes you no better than all the other twats who were Messaging her, would have turn on my heel and walked out at that point. "

Twat and Cunt have the same meaning dont they.

Looks promising, please continue.

Oh more please sir....

More tonight if i can.

Loving this story .

I collected the bag, this way little puppy dog, i said as i tugged on the choke chain.

On her hands and knees she crawled blindly beside me, shaking with anticipation.

I sat the bag down on the living room floor. Sit i said as i helped her onto the table in the middle of the room.

I collected the silver vibrator from the bag hitting the on switch it began to emit a low buzzing sound.

I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back slightly.

Bzzzzz. The vibrators noise changed slightly as it touched her neck, slowly i traced the smooth plastic cock down her neck and over her breast, along her right arm down too her hand "take it".

her hand and mine intertwined as she gripped the vibrator, i moved it towards her pussy, gently pressing it between her lips but, allowing the buzzing sensation to pulse through her.

"Your going to put on a little show for me, arent you!"

"Of course sir id love too" she responded.

I love licking a woman, and her perfectly formed well shaven vagina was too inviting, i knelt there before her at first kissing her upper thighs and around her pussy, as she allowed the toy to send tremors through her body via her clitoris.

Soon i was kissing her pussy passionately, they way i always do when very aroused and presented with a clean and tasty vagina..

her moans if extasy increased into a cresendo of pleasure her legs trembled and shook her thighs squeezed against the sides of my head, and she erupted all over my face, perhaps she was squirting maybe not either way my face was very wet and she lay on the table pulling in huge breaths of air.

My cock was raging now painfull it was so hard.

I stepped towards her head picked up the vibe and put it back in her hand..

Oh we arent even started yet, and you promised me a show, she nodded wordlessly. I took my throbbing cock from my trousers, turned her face towards me... show me with the toy, how you like to have your face fucked.

At first she started gently, keeping an eye on her hand movements i matched her as best as possible.

Soon her pace picked up faster and deeper soon almost all of the vibe was sliding into her, as she tried to breath, my fat cock filling her mouth, not once did she pull away from me nor try to push me away from her, despite the gagging and the saliva now running down her chin. After 10 minutes or so and me holding back as bestvi could manage i told her in no uncertain terms that i was going to fill ger belly with a hot load of sperm.

The announcment swemed to have the wffect of making her even hornier as her sucking become even more intense. i exploded with my cock deep in her throat i head it there as my cock i loaded time and again.

You ARE a skilled cock sucker arent you?

"Thank you sir i do hope so" she said, wiping saliva from her chin.

Dont stop, i commanded noticing her hand slowing a little, im going to make sure that today you have more orgasms than Ever before.

"Now, this envelope....." i began..

More to follow, IF you want it of course

Of course, it would be rude not to enquire where this might go after all.

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Please please please more

"Just spoiled it with the cunt bit, shows no respect and makes you no better than all the other twats who were Messaging her, would have turn on my heel and walked out at that point.

"

Yes they do and I see nothing degrading about calling a lady a word which is essentially her private parts. I call my male friends cocks, penises and knobs all the time!

Chaucer used it in A Miller's Tale, long before someone deemed it degrading.

"Just spoiled it with the cunt bit, shows no respect and makes you no better than all the other twats who were Messaging her, would have turn on my heel and walked out at that point.

Yes they do and I see nothing degrading about calling a lady a word which is essentially her private parts. I call my male friends cocks, penises and knobs all the time!

Chaucer used it in A Miller's Tale, long before someone deemed it degrading."

You DO live up to your name.

I read your profile and was unable too message you. I was wanting to show mybappreciation of your support bybshar8ng my ugly muv with you and a photo of me in full traditional Argyl Kilt. Messgae me if you want them. At 36bim outwith your age range.

I Totally agree, these are just words and IF she wasnt happy being called them this would have been covered in our discussions before her arrival.

Obviously this is MY fantasy, i can say and do as i please.

Once again Chick you ROOOOOCK x

I quote from the Urban Dictionary here:

For some reason this word really offends people, maybe because of the exceptionally crude sound of the word, or maybe because talking about the female genitalia is still considered unnaceptable. Either way, people cannot seem to comprehend that it is just a word, making it a great thing to say around tight ass pussies to piss them off.

I especially enjoy seeing feminists who talk about penises all day wince when I say cunt. Makes me so giddy inside!

Shall be continued tonight..

Feeling inspired.

"I quote from the Urban Dictionary here:

For some reason this word really offends people, maybe because of the exceptionally crude sound of the word, or maybe because talking about the female genitalia is still considered unnaceptable. Either way, people cannot seem to comprehend that it is just a word, making it a great thing to say around tight ass pussies to piss them off.

I especially enjoy seeing feminists who talk about penises all day wince when I say cunt. Makes me so giddy inside!

"

Please invite me as a friend you seem like the kind of woman i could really get along with.

» Add a new message to this topic