FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Make Tgirl fantasy a reality

Make Tgirl fantasy a reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atryna OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

I am looking for a Dom guy to make me a gangbang whore but so far not had much luck. This is my fantasy based on an event that happened years ago to another Tgirl in a motorway services. My name is Katryna and I want to be a whore so make it reality. I do not do hard drugs but herbal relaxs me. You invite me to meet at a motel close to Swindon or Oxford and you offer me a smoke to break the ice. Then its back to the hotel room for a night of cocks. I am now at your and every cock who is going to do men's mercy. I have allowed you to tie me to the bed spreadeagled my g-string removed you force a large dildo into me and ram it in and out. Plenty of lube as you have left a message in the toilets Whore waiting big hard cocks gangbang in motion come deposit your load. Then it happens, the room is full, more guys than a wanton whore can take but I have no say now. I am tied tight my hole gapes and the cocks are thrust into my holes one after the other. There is no let up this whore is going to get broken in her holes are going to get filled, two cocks in each and three if I start to gape or maybe a fist or two to open me wide. Not to worry Katryna was dressed for this she was asking to be used. Fun and games for all she will not scream out she'll be begging the guys to stop but no one will. BDSM she is a piece of fresh meat and she is going to take absolutely everything you big bad guys are going to give her. An hour or so later she is untied and led outside. Time for another herbal and display her pert little ass. More cocks are wanted and the truckers are lining up. Katryna is led back into the room this time put on her back her legs up her ankles tied either side or her head her arms brought down and tied to the foot of the bed cocks are fed into her mouth, lubed up and forced deep in her hole. The guys watch her squirm as she sees one big cock after another pound her now gaping hole. This is not going to stop, poppered up she is at their mercy. They are all going to hammer the Tgirl whore's cunt. She asked to be gangbanged and she is. Photos are taken, her large nipples are sucked, the teats are pulled and milked just like the dirty cow she is. She is trying hard to fuck back, to open her ass cunt hole even more she is crying as the guys go deeper into her bouncing up against her quim. Let's fist her somemore. See how far the fist will go. Popper her up some more OMG she's taken the fist up to to the wrist, she's so far gone- she's a dirty gangbang whore!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onysutchMan  over a year ago

luton

this made me so hard

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I’d love to do something like this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was seduced very sleazily by am ex gf dirty minded sex mad granny over ten years ago. All I will say is that she used any dark illicit tactics to have her way with Me.. Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So good

» Add a new message to this topic