FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CHELLES FANTASY

CHELLES FANTASY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ultimate fantasy would be ...... to come home from work and go into my bedroom and find my partner handcuffed to the bed with one man on top of him with his cock in si mouth while the other man is giving him oral sex, the fact theve all been found out would be such a turn on for me that i would encourage it to continue by asking one of the men to sit on si cock and be fucked very hard while i kiss him and he would play, caress and suck my nipples, i would then turn round and give two of the guys oral while one is still being fucked and then it would be my turn to have the fun, i would sit on top of one of the cocks while another man inserts there cock into my anus, i am sure that having three men all play and have dirty sex in front of me and me be able to join in has got to be my biggest wish.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow, sounds amazing

"My ultimate fantasy would be ...... to come home from work and go into my bedroom and find my partner handcuffed to the bed with one man on top of him with his cock in si mouth while the other man is giving him oral sex, the fact theve all been found out would be such a turn on for me that i would encourage it to continue by asking one of the men to sit on si cock and be fucked very hard while i kiss him and he would play, caress and suck my nipples, i would then turn round and give two of the guys oral while one is still being fucked and then it would be my turn to have the fun, i would sit on top of one of the cocks while another man inserts there cock into my anus, i am sure that having three men all play and have dirty sex in front of me and me be able to join in has got to be my biggest wish."

Well i would love to help with that, only concern though would be Si is listed as straight? And not bi at all

Other than that, get in touch and let the fun commence! hehe

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"My ultimate fantasy would be ...... to come home from work and go into my bedroom and find my partner handcuffed to the bed with one man on top of him with his cock in si mouth while the other man is giving him oral sex, the fact theve all been found out would be such a turn on for me that i would encourage it to continue by asking one of the men to sit on si cock and be fucked very hard while i kiss him and he would play, caress and suck my nipples, i would then turn round and give two of the guys oral while one is still being fucked and then it would be my turn to have the fun, i would sit on top of one of the cocks while another man inserts there cock into my anus, i am sure that having three men all play and have dirty sex in front of me and me be able to join in has got to be my biggest wish."

Id be very happy to part of that!

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

wow,gr8 fantasy.id love 2b 1 of the guys you catch wiv your hubby,but 1..it says he's str8,& 2...your profile states no single men.

"wow,gr8 fantasy.id love 2b 1 of the guys you catch wiv your hubby,but 1..it says he's str8,& 2...your profile states no single men."

Thats because its a fantasy!

"wow,gr8 fantasy.id love 2b 1 of the guys you catch wiv your hubby,but 1..it says he's str8,& 2...your profile states no single men.

Thats because its a fantasy! "

Is it purely a fantasy or just looking for the right guys to catch in the act!!!

By the way SiChelle, thanks for coming over to view my profile, would be intriguing to hear more from you both! hehe

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Dirty and hot - would love to hear about it in more detail.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well thankyou, it is my fantasy but who knows x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Nice! Wish there was someone like you in the many hotels I stay in

» Add a new message to this topic