FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun at work

fun at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingersolo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oldham

Hope you enjoy this little fantasy

I was falling asleep at work, it wasn't exactly the most stimulating of jobs, night watchman for a factory but it paid decently and wasn't too far to walk home.

I poured myself a coffee from the flask my wife had given me with a kiss that evening as I was leaving for my first night on the New job. I'd laughed as she joked that it might be more fun than I expect cos we knew how boring it would be. I sipped at it, not really hot anymore but the caffeine would hopefully wake me some more. When a mmovement on the cctv caught my attention.

I immediately sprung up to get the walkie talkie to call my new partner when surprised I realised it was him, in the loading bay area of the factory, but he wasn't alone, attached to his arm was a tall leggy blond, not too skinny, enough meat on the bones to have a luscious arse which was barely concealed by the very short skirt she was wearing and shown off to perfection by the very high heels.

I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as she opened the jacket to reveal a tight top with a neckline that came low and showed a pair of boobs that were high and full. My cock was already getting hard as I watched her wrap her arms around his neck and pull him in for a deep kiss, bodies pressed tight together. I could practically see them breathing as I enlarged the screen to get a better view. Unzipping I released the now rigid muscle in my pants. I could already feel the moisture at the tip and took hold to stroke it gently. This was something I didn't want to rush.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more . Did you get a share of the spoils

Oldham

I sat back making myself more comfortable, coffee now forgotten and getting cool as the action on the screen got hot.

There hands were all over the place, I watched as my partner slipped his hands under her top and roughly playing with her nipples, pulled her top off to reveal she had no bra on, her pert boobs where exposed and the nipples where hard and pink, and getting lots of attention from his mouth and fingers, sucking and tweaking and making them even longer and harder looking.

She dropped to her knees and with just a little difficulty got his uniform trousers open and she pulled a beast of a cock out. I saw her gasp and smiling she must have decided she wanted this challenge as she started licking and working her mouth further down his long shaft. My cock was throbbing in my hand, I knew it didn't compare in size to the one I was watching being so expertly gobbled but I wished I could be there touching her skin, smelling her and feel them red coated lips wrap around me.

I could see her gagging a little as she managed somehow to get every inch inside and his hands working inside her hair as he fucked her mouth hard. I could see him picking up speed and felt my balls tightening as I knew I was close to coming in my hand. I half closed my eyes but didn't want to miss a second of the action. It was the horniest thing I'd ever seen.

I watched as she pulled him out of her mouth before he came and stood up, bending over the top of a pallet, she hitched the skirt up and I could see the top of her sheer black stockings and the almost invisible g string she was wearing, she moved it to the side and I watched her playing with her smooth pussy. I could imagine how wet it must feel and how sweet it would taste and salivated at the thought. She grabbed hold of his cock and rubbed it over her clit like a toy, he pushed her further over and was just about to enter her when I saw her put her head back and speak to him. I was wondering what she was saying when I saw get the walkie talkie from the pocket of his fallen trousers. Mine kicked into life as he said. 'you had better get your arse down here if you want a bit of this tart. She said she wants to be spitroasted'. I hesitated for just a nanosecond as I thought of the rather vanilla sex I usually have with my Gorgeous wife then tucking my cock in as I moved, ran towards the door.

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Can't wait to read more of this

Mmmm wanna hear more!!

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

More please

Oldham

It only took me thirty seconds to get to the loading bay. When I got there I was greeted by the sight of my partner Jay deep in her pussy. He was building up a rhythm and she was already moaning, her juices were glistening on his condom where she had already come. I wasted no time getting in the action, pulling my cock out and slipping it in her mouth, she could obviously taste my precum and was licking and sucking it like her favourite ice lolly, taking it deeper, I could feel the end of my cock hitting the back of her throat.

She was enjoying herself, on her hands and knees with a huge cock pounding away in her tight little pussy, jays hands gripping her hips and with every thrust pushing her mouth further onto my cock. I was watching her beautiful face as she came, and she kept eye contact with me even though I could see her eyes watering. I was having to fight to stop myself coming too soon. Jay grinned at me as he was obviously having the same problem. This little slut turned up at the gates earlier and practically begged me to fuck her he laughed. I grinned too, my cock twitching.

And even better she wanted to do it in front of a camera. Think she wanted an audience, he grunted. He pulled his cock out and as she rolled onto her back he pulled the condom off and shot his load all over her face and tits. She smiled and used a finger to taste some before rubbing the rest in.

I was stood watching her with my cock back in my hand desperate to come. I was gonna add my lot to jays across her but she smiled that sexy smile and said I want to feel you inside me. How could I refuse that offer?

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

Oldham

I looked at this gorgeous sexy woman almost naked now except for the stockings and suspenders and covered in my mates cum. I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long.

Making her stand in her heels, I pushed her to bend over a crate with her tight arse and little pussy tilted high and waiting for my cock. I slipped a couple of fingers inside her and could feel how wet she was, I started rubbing and could feel her pussy tense as she squirted over my hand and down her legs. I couldn't hold back any longer and thrust my bare cock straight inside her. One hand was holding her hip and the other tangled in her hair.

I knew Jay was watching and enjoying the view which made it even hornier as I pushed my cock even deeper and harder in her, telling her what a dirty girl she is, I could hear her moaning loudly and lifting her bum higher, I let go of her hip and slipped the tip of my thumb inside her little hole, and could feel her pushing back on it, getting off on this extra invasion.

This was too much for me and I felt my balls tighten as my seed shot out and filled her deep inside. She was shuddering and came over my cock at the same time before collapsing over the crate. I pulled out and picking up her skirt I wiped my cock clean. I bent close to her ear and said 'that's your pussy filled you little slut', I gave her a kiss on the cheek and saw her smile as I walked off back to my little office. I could see her on the camera as she put the few clothes back on and leave. Pulling her phone out of her bag as she left.

I was still a little breathless and struggling to believe it had actually happened when I got a text from my lovely wife.

Love you babe, hope shifts going well, and thank you for tonight. I told you it would be more fun than you expected. Xx

Wow amazing horny story wish I had a partner or wife like that

Oldham

my imagination went a bit wild when I was looking at the security cams at work the other night. Thought it might be a fun little story x

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Very sexy story from a sexy lady and you have a great imagination too !

Oldham

"Very sexy story from a sexy lady and you have a great imagination too !"

thank you xx

Oldham

A shameless bump for tall dark and handsome. Xx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Another great story

And i bet you'd be up for acting that out if your fella was on nights

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

"A shameless bump for tall dark and handsome. Xx"

Very much appreciated... where is it you work...?!

» Add a new message to this topic