FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in law was a twat with me how i got my own back

Mother in law was a twat with me how i got my own back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We never got on as simple as that. She would do all sorts of trick,s to me like when it was there turn for a round at the bar miss me out. Presents were crap from her. That pair of socks at Christmas after Christmas what a surprise not.

Anyway stayed over one night all were in bed no chance of sex there so i was feeling horny i decided to have a quick tug in the kitchen all were in bed fast asleep.

I was about to cum looking round for a cloth to wipe my self and catch the cum then for some reason i opened the fridge door saw a tub of yogurt got it out yes shot my load into it mixed it in and went to bed. Sat watching her eat it Sunday morning i had to leave the toilet it was hurting so much holding laughter inside me result yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We never got on as simple as that. She would do all sorts of trick,s to me like when it was there turn for a round at the bar miss me out. Presents were crap from her. That pair of socks at Christmas after Christmas what a surprise not.

Anyway stayed over one night all were in bed no chance of sex there so i was feeling horny i decided to have a quick tug in the kitchen all were in bed fast asleep.

I was about to cum looking round for a cloth to wipe my self and catch the cum then for some reason i opened the fridge door saw a tub of yogurt got it out yes shot my load into it mixed it in and went to bed. Sat watching her eat it Sunday morning i had to leave the toilet it was hurting so much holding laughter inside me result yes "

Ha ha, I would have tea bagged her when she was sleeping too just for good measure

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

My husband is such a dirty fucker he was also having a tug in the kitchen not sure why there but seen a tub on the side and came in it as there was someone knocking at the door while he was chatting I went in the kitchen to make a tuna and mayo sandwich lucky for me there was a tub on the side so I put the tuna in then mayo was already in the living room eating my sandwich when he came in he went out to make himself one and burst out laughing I have never forgiven him the dirty bastard

Housemate at university was always using my shower gel, never ever bought his own. I told him one day I was fed up and if he didn't stop using it he'd get a nasty shock. He didn't pay any attention so I bought some more emptied about a quarter of it out and proceeded to fill the rest of the container with spunk from serial wanks! Left it in the shower and watched the level slowly lower over a few weeks til it was empty! Shoulda seen his face when I announced it to everyone at the bar one night after a few drinks!

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

thanks for all those replies in private

"

I was about to cum looking round for a cloth to wipe my self and catch the cum then for some reason i opened the fridge door saw a tub of yogurt got it out yes shot my load into it mixed it in and went to bed. Sat watching her eat it Sunday morning "

Pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic