FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel meet the fantasy...

hotel meet the fantasy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easing_two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

The thought of you slowly taking my clothes off while you kiss me, dropping down to your knees when you take my trousers off. Kissing my body on the way down. Then taking your finger and sliding it inside me, followed by your tongue. Circling around my clit Making me gasp, and wanting you more and more.

Slowly you stand up, again kissing me on your way back up. Until you reach my lips. Take my head in your hands and run your fingers through my hair. Your tongue exploring my mouth and I can taste myself on your lips.

You slowly place me onto the bed. Not taking your eyes off mine.

You take your clothes off and your enthusiasm is clear. I go to reach for it but you push me away and climb on too of me.

Kissing me again, you insert yourself inside me making me groan. You start to kiss my neck turning me on even more and continue to slowly move in and out if me. Gradually getting faster and harder until I can take anymore. I scream your name as I reach climax.

You lift yourself off me and move to place your head between my legs, to taste what you've done to me... It's so sensitive and I let out another gasp. You stand up and take me in your arms. Kissing me again. Passionate, soft and liberating.

I full to my knees and your enthusiasm is still there in front of me. I take it in my hand and slowly, tenderly stroke back and forward. I wrap my lips around it, doing the same movement with my lips. You grasp my hair and say "baby I need to release" I continue implying you can and there it is. You gasp and release your passion for me. You collapse, still holding me onto the bed.

We just lay still, panting, basking in what's just happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. That sounds great x

By *easing_two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

We now have a meet planned in 2 weeks with the guy that this story was for.

» Add a new message to this topic