FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Willing sex slaves??

Willing sex slaves??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andysandy69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

south lincs

So here I am on my knees at the edge of our marital bed my wife Sandra of nearly 30 years is naked her legs spread apart. On top of her is the young black man called Jay. At just 34 he has already taken control over our lives and is currently fucking my wife aged 56 hard and fast with his 10 inch black cock.

My wife is moaning like a grateful whore As Jay pushes deeper inside her now wet sopping cunt and.as I look up from my position I can see Sandra’s arms wrapped round Jay’s oh so powerful and fit looking torso.. Her wedding and engagement rings flashing in the light. Those rings that I had purchased all those years ago, at the start of our wonderful married life.

Now 30 years on we have 2 wonderful children. Sandra has been the most wonderful home maker whilst I made my career as a solicitor, lawyer and finally circuit judge.

With a sigh I get myself in to position and start to kiss Jays arse as it rises up and down to the beat of him fucking my wife.

Now I get my head down further allowing me to gently kiss and lick at this young man’s ball sack I gently cup his balls in my hand I can feel him ready to explode his semen once again into my wife’s willing pussy.

Do I regret having tried to help this Young man having first sent him to prison? Yes of course, but this is my life now.

Jay pulls out his huge cock. Sandra and I know from experience what’s going to happen. We quickly both get onto our knees. Sandra’s make up as run her mascara making her look like a complete slut we both now kneel at jays feet cheek to cheek I can smell Jays sex all over my wife.

We look up at Jays cock and we wait for this almost daily humiliation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

fantastic story bet she love that big black cock the sexy minx xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like very naughty fun

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Great story looking for the same

Sounds wonderful.

south lincs

So as we gaze up at Jay the first shots of sperm fall on to my cheek. Now well rehearsed in this I turn to kiss Sandra. By now of course Jays cock is now in full flow. His spunk being ejaculated over both our kissing lips.

That slightly bleachy smell and oh so familiar salty taste as we both lick each others lips did I ever think I would taste another mans sperm? No of course not.

But here I am a man of 58 a senior judge. The typical pillar of the community. Being patted on the head by a smirking Jay My wife kissing this young mans other hand in the most reverential manner.

As I start to lick Jays still semi hard cock. I think back to how we allowed our selves to be in this very precacaureous position.

south lincs

This tale goes back at least 15 years. At the time we employed a house keeper Ruth a very charming black lady who had obviously had marital problems and was in a position to move into our granny flat with her young teenage son Jay.

We had no problems with Ruth she was a hard worker. Kept herself to herself and both Sandra and I thought we were lucky to have found such a person.

Jay would have the run of the house and gardens and I quite liked having a lad around as by then our own kids had grown and flown the nest.

Things started to go wrong for all of us about a year on I had come home early from work and Sandra was away at her mothers. You can well imagine my shock and surprise when as I walked into our own bedroom. There was Ruth on her hands and knees on our bed being taken from behind by a guy I did not know and she was indulged with sucking on another’s guy’s cock at the same time!

Just as I entered the room the guy who’s cock had been in her mouth pulled out and was spunking over Ruth’s face

I can still remember the look of shame and horror on Ruth’s face caught by me her employer in such a compromising position.

Naturally I wasted no time in chucking the two now deflated guys from my home. Reminding them that they were never to return here again and they were lucky I didn’t call the police!

Ruth was getting up to leave the room but I told her to stay exactly where she was. It was this fatal decision that was to have such a long reaching consequence for both myself and my wife.

By now of course poor Ruth was in tears she started to talk but I put my fingers to my lips and signalled for her to be quiet. I guess I had never really looked at Ruth as a sexual being. She was our house keeper nothing more nothing less.

But now here was this black woman laid naked on our bed Dress size I guess a size 14 to 16 curvy I guess you’d say. Her tits were very full with huge dark nipples still erect from her early arousals no doubt. 5ft 4 so not a tall woman and with thick thighs leading the eye to her a very smooth and of course I was sure well spunked cunt!

Slowly and with much hesitation Ruth started to explain about this unfortunate incident. As she spoke she tried to cover her pussy with her hands but I indicated she was to remain exposed to me.

She tried to tell me that this was the first time and that she was desperate for money and had agreed to this threesome through a contact magazine. I nodded and decided I would show Ruth sympathy. As she spoke I sat next to the horizontal Ruth. Fascinated by the still wet sperm over her face I used my fingers to try and wipe it from her. I don’t know why but I allowed my fingers to rest on Ruth’s full and oh so luscious lips. Her tongue flicked out and licked at my fingers.

My other fingers were now probing her fucked pussy I could feel the wetness in Ruth of another guys sperm.

It wasn’t long before we were both fucking each other. I guess Ruth knew she wanted to keep her job and by keeping me happy this would be her hold on me. As for me I was weak I wanted to fuck that woman so much.

It didn’t take long for me to strip myself my cock rock hard as Ruth straddled me and lowered her already wet pussy on to my cock. Her tits bouncing in my face as she started to fuck on my cock. The squelching fart noises making us both smile as we fucked. I then added my spunk to Ruth’s already wet oozing pussy.

She then started to suck on my now flaccid dick her hands massaging my behind as she sucked, licked and kissed my cock back to hardness.

This time I took her in doggy position as I fucked her I spanked her wonderful y smooth black arse with each spank Ruth would moan in what I hoped was sexual pleasure.

As I was fucking this horny lady I was sure I saw a shadow at the door, some sort of movement? Wasn’t Sandra that’s for sure she’s a way? Who else could it be?

I soon forgot because once again my cock was spunking hard. Ruth’s pussy seemed to be milking my cock.

Our relationship as employer and employee had changed for ever……….. And sad to say it wasn’t going to end well………………………….

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please, I love your tales, they are such a turn on...

south lincs

So over the next 6 months Ruth and I became lovers. I would often wait in bed making sure Sandra had left for work.

Them my House keeper come lover would join me in our bed. How we would often laugh at the fact the bed was still warm from Sandra. Sometimes I would have fucked my wife knowing that Ruth would soon be lying in Sandra’s wet patch.

I’d get great pleasure seeing Ruth sucking on my dick, both of us knowing it hadn’t long fucked Sandra. Ruth would comment on how she enjoyed the taste of Sandra on my cock I would of course then add to her tastes by spunking hard down this black sexy woman’s throat.

I guess it safe to say we had become more than just idle fuck buddies we were starting to really bond from fucking Ruth we had now moved to making love.

Ruth was such a tactile woman and I loved her sensual touch, sending shivers through my whole body. We just loved being together; I was taking more and more time off work so I could spend any available, wife free time with my lover Ruth.

We had also looked more into having sex with others, Ruth admitted she loved group sex with men and I was happy to help.

Ruth was very submissive when fucking groups of guys. The most she had in 1 session was 7 I watched Ruth take these cocks all white in her cunt and mouth. After I would always cuddle Ruth luxuriating in the tastes, smells of Ruth’s sexual exertions. The joke was I called Ruth, Snow Black, on account of her having fucked 7 white guys together. She laughed at that and again wed start to fuck. My cock immersed inside her well spermed pussy, my balls getting soaked from other men’s sperm.

As for my wife Sandra she never knew though she started to comment on the fact that the house work chores etc. seemed to be slipping in quality.

It all went wrong the day Sandra came home UN expected Ruth was in our bed but again having sex with two guys we knew. Luckily I had popped down stairs to fetch refreshments.

Then I hear the shrieking I knew instantly it was my Sandra. I quickly put on some shorts and t shirt that was near the washing machine and ran up the stairs.

My wife was now in full flood yelling at these guys, who were quickly getting dressed and bolted. Ruth was on the bed naked, obviously in a state of distress.

Well my Sandra insisted that Ruth and her son Jay leave today. Ruth was pleading with Sandra to let her stay. I go red with shame when I think back to how poor Ruth actually got on her knees to my Sandra and begged for forgiveness. But Sandra said she had made up her mind. Ruth had to go. Sandra looked to me for confirmation.

I had pretended to Sandra that I knew nothing of this having been on my run and just returned. Not knowing what to do I to then told Ruth my own lover she must leave! I felt shame and hatred for myself being such a coward.

“Fuck off bitch” said my Sandra, I had never seen such hatred in her before.

Well poor Ruth was dismissed what I realised that this whole affair had been witnessed by Jay. This is what had laid the seeds for my wife and my self’s humiliation 15 Years later.

Back to the present day. And having just shared our facial from the now adult Jay both Sandra and I take up our position of worship. On our hands and knees we both start to kiss Jay’s feet.

My mind once again drifts back to the fateful day we met Jay and indeed Ruth again. Was it really only a Year ago?

More please

Guy have to say your stories really get into my head. Thanks and my fingers say thanks to blush xxxx

"More please "

Yeh that's a good story

oxford

Love it

Great

south lincs

Yes just a Year ago when in court one day I saw a man in my court I recognised it was Jay!

He was to tried by me, I know I should have said that I could not adjudicate in this matter because I knew the defendant. However I could see Jay was looking at a potential sentence of 5 years.

He had been to my court having pleaded guilty to house break-in. His mitigating circumstances were that he needed money to pay for both his and his mother’s home.

It would seem they were about to be evicted onto the street for non-payment of rent.

I looked around my court no Ruth. Jay’s mother and my former lover of course. The lover I had so cruelly betrayed.

Jay was now in the Dock and looked up at the Bench. Of course he recognised me but made to acknowledgment.

I made a fateful decision there and then I would still conduct his trial!

Well the trial lasted 4 days and I listened to the arguments. The case was quite compelling Jay was guilty he had apparently gurgled the home of couple. Robbed them of cash.

The woman actually came into court and made a victims statement again damming Jake in the eyes of the jury. She told how he had made her and her husband stand naked with their hands on their heads as he rummaged through their home. The poor woman even told the jury how through fear she had actually urinated down her leg

Well the Jury returned a guilty verdict it was up to me to decide the sentence!

This young man should have been incrassated for at least 5 years but I couldn’t do this to him and to my ex-lover Ruth. My own guilty conscious got the better of me and I sentenced Jay to 6 months in prison. Jay was taken down. All the time I could feel his dark eyes boring into me.

Well I had thought that the press might make a deal out of my leniency or indeed my colleagues but I seemed to have got away with it.

Six months on and Sandra and I are at home relaxing. When the door is knocked. Its about 11.00 PM so odd that someone should call so late.

I open the door to find Jake looking at Me.!

Not knowing what to do I open the door to let him in. Sandra asks me who is there. I explain its Jake.

We move forward just 1 hour on and you will see a now naked Sandra on all fours Jake is fucking her hard. My wife is panting like a whore.

How did this happen in such a short time? You will be shocked how quickly we became Jays white willing slaves!

I can't wait to read more of this story . It is making me so horny

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

????

oxford

Please tell me more

Ur stories always get me going. More please

south lincs

When Jay first walked into our lounge Sandra immediately got up to leave the room. She didn’t want anything to do with this man at all.

But Jay was quite forceful and demanded she sat back down and that I to was to join her on our couch.

Jay sat opposite in my favourite arm chair. He explained that he had nowhere to live and no money and that he thought that both I and Sandra should feel obliged to let him move in and to help him out financially.

Sandra made a fateful mistake and told him to get lost in no uncertain terms.

Jay remained calm I could see a real glint in his eye as he stared at my wife. Sandra was sat on the couch in just a nighty placing her hands across her chest trying to keep her large breasts from spilling out in front of this man.

Jay spoke again. And this time we were both shocked into silence. He demanded that Sandra, my wife, takes off her nighty spread her legs and show Jay her slut cunt.

Obviously Sandra said no to this disgusting request. Jay however just laughed. He told us that he was going to show us something that would have us both begging him to stay and Sandra would also willingly ask jay to fuck her.

Well I had had enough of this nonsense I demanded he get out of our home before I called the police. Again he just laughed and said to me I may not want to do that after I have seen a “special DVD”

With that he grabbed the TV remote and slipped a DVD inside the player.

He was right having just watched the first 4 minutes of this “evidence” we were both on our knees to this young man.

Cruelly he he just nodded at my now prostrate wife. She knew she had to do it.

She slipped off her nighty. Revealing her naked form. She sat, still on the floor and rested her back against the couch. Opening her legs she spread wide her pussy lips. Then I heard what seemed like Alien words come from Sandra’s mouth. “Please Sir, Fuck me”

The contents on that DVD had pushed us both into the slavery that now seems so natural to us.

My wife’s pussy was now being pounded by this young mans cock.

What was on this DVD you ask?

Dare I say? ………………….

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

Great story. Keep her going

oxford

Keep going, please

Oh please do tell

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

Great story telling

Intelligent and dirty mind!

MORE PLS!

Yes more please!

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

More pls

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

More more more x

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

More please

More!!!

Mmmmm

By *ames blackMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

well written tale

Ok whats on dvd x

south lincs

My god that bloody DVD. One of the games that Sandra and I had played recently to liven up our sex life was to go dogging.

Obviously being a judge this wasn’t some thing we did locally we actually did it in France not far from where we have a holiday Gite.

Well one night we were both I guess a little d*unk and decided to go to a well known spot frequented by truckers of all nationalities

It wasn’t long before Sandra was sucking on a couple of huge Italian studs cocks and for a laugh I decided to record it on y new phone. I captured every moment on film ending with my Sandra drooling cum from her mouth. Both studs having filled her slutty mouth with their spunk.

Well I played this back to Sandra back at home and boy did she love it so we did it again every sexual dalliance we would film for our own pleasure. I started to create quite a library of filth.

One DVD how ever was of my wife and I having fun with a very handsome young man what we didn’t know but I subsequently found out was he was just 17 at the time. How did I know? Because he was also up before me in court for Prostitution.

Well I had no choice but to sentence him. What I didn’t realise was that Sandra who had such a soft spot for him had given him a DVD with him and us on it!

It was the very same DVD that Jay now had in his possession. Did we beg did we grovel? You bet we did and have been doing so ever since.

Jay moved into our master bedroom my wife was now his personal servant in every way. My self I slept on the floor in the box room.

By day I went to work as Judge at night I was to be seen dressed in my French maids outfit attending to our new house guests every whim.

This was punishment enough but Jay had other ideas….

Great stories as ever, keep them coming!

More please

Very hot mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic