FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Wifes Story

A Wifes Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Closing the car door behind me, I tugged my short skirt down towards my knees, adjusted my jacket and in a few short steps, opened the door into the bar.

Well lit but half full, I looked around but seeing no-one I recognised, headed to the bar & aware that as a single woman, eyes were following me. I steamed straight ahead having already caught the barmans attention & speedily ordered a double G&T with ice and lemon. Nervously I looked towards my phone in my bag, “That’ll be four-forty luv”, interrupted the man from behind the bar.

I handed him the note, took my change and breathed deep to calm myself. My heart was pounding, imperceptibly my legs shook, but I knew. Despite previous forays into the world of swinging, I was well & truly out of my comfort zone…

I watched the door each time it opened, I checked my phone, nothing. My excitement had subsided to all-out nerves and I took a long draught of my drink when I felt a presence at the bar, “Hi Lou”, I looked up and smiling down at me, his broad shoulders framed against the light, his white smile against his ebony skin, was Karl.

With a huge smile I embraced him and felt his sculptured figure press into my yielding breasts, his hand caressed my bum as he led me to the quiet alcove where he had been awaiting my arrival. A drink was already awaiting me as I squeezed into the corner and his large frame squeezed in beside me, trapping me between himself and the wall.

I took time to breath and calm my nerves, his hand settled on my thigh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

can't wait for the rest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on more please

Taking stock of my situation, I relaxed. Having met Karl at his place two weeks prior for a few drinks and a chat, he had since visited our house on two separate evenings. The first time we had talked, laughed and joked for over an hour before he fucked me on the front room floor and sofa, during his next visit I asked him upstairs and he fucked me hard, three times, with his huge black cock in the marital bed as my husband watched on.

Here I was, in a pub just three miles from our home, with this man who was not my husband. I was dressed to please him, a short dark skirt with a low cut dark top which showed my very ample cleavage. Beneath this I was wearing a lacy black bra, matching panties with stockings and suspenders and all this balanced on a pair of heels just a little long for me. And my long red hair cascaded over my shoulders. Slightly slutty with a hint of class.

I looked at my black bull, 5’11”, broad shouldered, a strong and muscular physique emphasised by his white shirt and well fitting pants. And here I was trying to hide behind his frame in a pub just 10 mins drive from our house! The thrill was already making me very damp but the fact that someone I knew may walk in, at any time, only heightened this excitement.

We spoke about many things including our previous meetings, he stroked my thighs as he did so, as he told me that I was the hottest fuck he had ever had and my legs were like jelly as his fingers reached the wet gusset of my panties. I could already see the huge bulge in his pants and my second glass was still untouched! He leaned over and kissed me hard, as he did so his fingers thrust against my pussy lips and with a mewl they involuntarily parted. His fingers touched my lips, NO! Not here, what a slut I must look, I opened my eyes but no one seemed to be paying us attention. He laughed, kissed me and then put his fingers to my lips, I could smell my own aroma on him and I could feel the juices flowing between my legs. WOW!

My second drink was soon finished, I was feeling excited & light-headed already. As I looked over at the bar I thought I saw a familiar figure, my husband…. I looked again, it WAS him. Oh what a slut I now felt. We have been swinging for a couple of years but this was new to us both, we had never been apart until tonight-he had dropped me off outside but had said he would not come in. I had asked him what he would do and he said just go home and await our arrival but his inquisitiveness or excitement must have got the better of him. Now I was in the bar with my ‘lover’ and my husband was stood in the corner! Then the thought occured, how erotic is this?

I did not know if Karl had noticed him but I knew he had ‘noticed’ us. Karl got up to get us both another drink and I followed him “Lets stay at the bar,” I suggested. I slipped my hand onto Karls ebony skin, my dainty pale white hands were framed against his forearm and his arm settled around my shoulder, his hand stroking my huge breasts through the material. I looked around for my husband but he I couldn’t pick him out without making my search obvious. I was now no longer nervous, if someone saw me so be it. We never came down here anyway but you never knew what other people may get up to. If hubby was here then he was here for a reason, so why not give him a show? And anyone else who might think me a cheap adulteress, I thought, as my wedding ring glinted in the light.

We stood by the bar and spoke about our previous meetings, I was unashamedly horny and noticed how more than the odd guy or girl gave me ‘knowing’ looks as we flirted together in public. I felt a bit of a slut, wanton even, in my lust but I was relaxed and enjoying this new found freedom. My nipples were like the proverbial door stops protruding through my bra for all to see & my pussy was tingling and dripping wet with excitement. I drained my fourth double and grabbing Karl by the wrist whispered, “Let’s go back”. I felt his hand on my bum as he whisked me towards the door.

Great stuff can't wait to hear what Karl has instore for you and hubby.

dont stop!

By *panker53Man  over a year ago

leeds

great story hope there is more soon

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Liking this

I would love a double g n t for £4.40 lol

"I would love a double g n t for £4.40 lol"

[Removed by poster at 25/02/15 21:05:32]

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Real promise here!!

"I would love a double g n t for £4.40 lol "

Pop down to this pub and get a 'house' gin.... Sorry, you don't know where it is x

By *ravate33Man  over a year ago

cork

Great story..hope he had u on way home r fucked back to his leaving ur hubby

We made our way around the back of the pub to the car park, it was dark but I did not see our car there, but Karl led me over to his car which he had parked in the corner. Being the perfect gentleman he open the passenger door for me but as I went to sit down he kissed me hard on the lips, ”Take your knickers off and take them in to him”, I did as I was told and standing there I pulled my black panties down and clutching them in my hand and strode back in to the pub. I looked around and saw him sat in the corner, clutching a half full glass. Aware of the wetness flowing down my thighs to my stocking tops, I held out my hand to him and as he opened his hand, let my knickers fall over his large hands. For a second we both looked at them, he rushed to put them out of sight as I smiled and walked out, feeling the weight of his stare on my back…..

Sitting back in the passenger seat my wet pussy felt exposed and free from the confines of my panties, particularly as my skirt had rode up, exposing my stocking tops and the ‘V’ of my light pubes. My nipples protruded through my bra and top as Karl looked at me, ”How did that feel?” he enquired.

“Thrilling.”

He leant over kissing my neck and his fingers settled between my pussy lips, I mewled like a contented cat and parted my legs to allow him access, my tight but soaking pussy clung to his fingers, “Oh you are a horny slut aren’t you?” he asked as I let out a moan and pushed myself onto his fingers. He withdrew his fingers suddenly making me collapse back onto the seat and thrust his fingers into my mouth. I sucked them clean, “Take me home.”

The drive home felt to take forever although this was not the case. We pulled onto our street, it was quiet and still in the darkness and we parked in our driveway. Fortunately the drive was quite enclosed so no-one could see us although this didn’t stop the thrill that someone may see us entering and notice that my husband was out.

I fumbled with the key in the lock, the door opened and stepping through the back door I silenced the alarm. The front room light was on and I could hear music from the TV-had we left it like this when we left? We must have or the alarm would not have been disabled. The door was closed behind me and I felt his large hands envelop my boobs from behind as he pulled me into him kissed my neck……

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lovely story Busty - you naughty minx!

Great pictures too, very arousing!!

Plus some great value drinks too - some people eh!

More importantly - what happened next!!

Erotically sensual, starting to get steamy. Love it more please you naughty girl.

By *moothandwetCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Beautiful erotic story x

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Good story

I was thrust against the work surface. My hands braced against it, my skirt was pulled up to my waist, legs were parted, was he just going to fuck me here? His hands parted my cheeks a little further and then I felt his tongue push into my pussy from behind. Karl was on his knees, I was leant against the units, my white butt was on full display and thrusting into his face. His tongue probed and licked my tight, pink but very wet pussy. I moaned and sighed. My pussy quivered and my legs trembled as the first mini-orgasm struck me. Thrusting my pussy in his direction he slid his tongue into my bum and switched from rimming me to probing my pussy and back again, oh the ecstasy from the different sensations-grasping his hand from my butt I pushed his fingers into my very married but also very eager pussy.

I was so wet I knew my juices were flowing between my thighs. I felt one then two fingers slide with ease inside me and he began to finger fuck my pussy as he probed my bum hole with his tongue. His fingers pounded harder and deeper inside me, my head cast back, mouth agape as I screamed in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm hit me

Feeling him stand behind me, the pace of his pounding me didn’t cease. My pussy squelched and my head rocked in unison with his thrusts.

Suddenly he stopped and I gasped as he pulled out of me. I took the time to breathe deep.

Without any warning, I felt my butt cheeks sting as he slapped me hard!

I let out a startled yelp, and then again, aw god, that stung!

“You like that?”

“Yes,” I gasped.

“You want more of this, slut?”

“Yes please,” I whimpered.

“Beg me….”

I turned my head to look at him, “Spank your white sluts arse hard. Pleeaaasse… Spank me.” As he did so, I couldn’t stop myself from cumming again.

After several strokes, I could not take any more and turned round. I felt a mess, my hair was a mess and I was hot. I looked up at him, my nipples poked through my clothes, my scrunched up skirt was around my waist and any dignity I entered the kitchen with was now long gone so I may as well divest myself of everything else.

My top was hastily removed and Karl wasted no time in removing my bra. I was now facing him, looking up with my big blue eyes, my 34G boobs fully exposed and my nipples swollen beyond being erect. His package was clearly huge and clearly aroused. His ebony skin framed against my pale white orbs as he squeezed and fondled me. He lunged to my nipples, dropping to his knees he devoured, kissed, suckled, kneaded and worshipped my breasts. Just as I like it.

Pulling his head into me I looked at the contrast and knew why I loved these situations.

After a few minutes of this pleasure, we went to the front room, the lighting was better, the music was still playing on the music channel. I felt like a slut, married and yet here I was, my husband had my knickers yet my bra & top were on the kitchen floor, my skirt was around my waist and here I was with a man I had only met two weeks prior and where my husband was, I didn’t know.

I smiled at Karl and he smiled at me, “I know what you want,” as he started to unzip his trousers, ”tell me.”

“I want your big black cock” as I dropped to my knees.

I watched hungrily as he unfastened his pants and with one move, pulled them down for me to see. I gasped at how big he was, my tongue played around my lips. Not yet fully erect, his ebony cock was huge, long and thick with a large bulbous head, thickly veined and hanging large and heavy beneath, his immense balls. I still find it hard to comprehend they were so big, his cock was long but also very thick. His heavily laden balls were like duck eggs.

Pulling my head towards him, I took him in my mouth, ’Mmmmmmmmm’ as I enveloped him as best as I could. I sucked, licked, kissed and worshipped this black phallus. He finished stripping off as I worked away on him. Licking the full length of him, licking his cum filled balls, sucking them, forcing his cock back inside my mouth, stroking my tits as I pleasured him, he told me what a married slut I was. That I was a hotwife and a slut to big black cock.

I told him I was a slut to his big black cock, that I was his whore, that we wanted him to fill my pussy with his cock. And the more he told me what a slut I was, the more I fed on his huge black cock with desire.

I love this story.....and adore BBC.

"I love this story.....and adore BBC. "

I adore BBC too and I have to say, you're very sexy!x

"I love this story.....and adore BBC.

I adore BBC too and I have to say, you're very sexy!x"

Thank you, change your age range and we can compare notes.

Oooohhh yesss, this is so good......

Best story I have ever read in here

Looking up, I loved the view as he was stood over me, strong thighs, a wonderful and chiselled torso, and this immense package for my pleasure. What more could I want?

My jaws ached, as he gently face fucked me, stretching my mouth around him.

“Please fuck me, please”

I sat on the sofa, my legs spread impatiently awaiting his arrival, eagerly watching as he rolled the XL condom onto himself, and it looked small and very tight, almost choking his manhood….

Holding my pussy open for him, he probed me with the bulbous head before slowly squeezing his entire length into me. My face contorted as I let out a guttural moan, deep and almost animal like as he stretched and filled me entirely, arching my spine to receive him fully into me, he began to fuck me.

I was already cumming, feeling like I was being stretched by a solid iron bar, grasping my hips and then squeezing my ample tits, he pulled me fully onto him. I could feel every thrust in my belly. My tits were being squeezed so hard, I cried out in ecstasy.

I remember my head rolling, spine arching as I encouraged him to fuck me, fuck me harder & again and again, I’m cumming. He was now pounding me, my tits bounced obscenely, that deep slapping noise as our bodies collided.

I gasped, moaned and panted like a whore, he feasted on my milky white tits.

It wasn’t long before, pulling me off the sofa, I was laid on our rug, my legs were over Karls shoulders as he arched high over me, dominating this white wife. I could feel his heavy balls bouncing against my puckered arse as he did so.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story but where's hubby?

Great story

Definitely need more of this please.