FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hidden Man

The Hidden Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atbox OP   Woman  over a year ago

burton on trent

As the smooth hand slips on the blindfold from behind... Your senses awake to the cool air around you the movement in the darkness the feeling of a presence of another. She hears a whisper in her ear you look naughty tonight with a seductive twinkle in your eye.

The cool hand runs down her back slow so slow taking pleasure from all her curves, slowy gently to her ass caressing, another whisper have you been naughty today, she replies just abit a very small bit. Did this make you feel hot? did the teasing create a feeling of hornyness, she feels a hand slipping round her belly, Suddently she pulls tight against the strong hidden man. Well lady I was talking to you.

Yes teasing makes me feel hot,horny as I touch myself my nipples harden. a nice feeling. She wonders what the hidden man is thinking and what will happen, it excites her. Just as she starts to relax into the smooth movements of his gentle hand rubbing she receives a hard but firm spank a jolt from the darkness, as she takes a deep breath the hand returns to a more seductive manner. Hidden cups her right breast for a moment with a gentle massage, the hand on her belly starts to slowly slide down, she feels a firm body pressing and pining her, a warm breath on her neck and cheek as he smells her hair for a brief moment,

Totally feeling relaxed as hidden pulls a little on her nipples, again another spank on her white cheeks, starts to seduce her with a feeling of intense warmth, she daren't turn around as he might stop what he was doing, she needed his presence closer exploring her.

Then with a soft skillful movement he places loops around her right wrist and then the left, she feels the rope as he pulls tighter on the cuffs that brings her shoulders back and pushing her swollen breasts forward freedom, he whispers relax as he pulls she slightly off balance in a backward movement resting her on his chest so he could reach her slowly down to her sex.

All she could feel was the tightness of the cuffs and a thought of what am I doing, but the hidden man excites her, was it the massage or the spanking.

Hiddens hand curls her hair around from behind pulling head back firmly but not too much, breaths more intense her heart rate increases as his body feels stronger more dominant. Another whisper with a hard tone, Don't you dare move your mine, she pants the feeling of possession sweeps over her as hidden brushes her nipples with his finger tips, softly, gentle as he lifts the weight from her swollen breasts from giving her pleasure freeing them from any restraints, kneading them firmly a sharp pinching as he clamps one nipple between his thumb and fore finger she gasps.

I know this turning you on he whispers I can feel your hips moving ... Stay there don't move, he leaves her in darkness. After a short time she hears a foot approaching the sound of a small chain dragging on the floor.... Don't panic I have a gift for you. Hidden brushes her neck gently moving her hair away from her ears, a warm soft kiss to the neck, head jumps back as hidden wraps her pretty neck in a collar of cool leather, another slap firmly to her buttocks. Stay still as I fasten this... tight but not too tight. Whispering what I like about the blindfold is you can be anywhere any time, a clip is fastened a lead onto a collar. Hidden moves his hands down her front focusing, brushing inside of her legs, Cross your sex let me feel the dampness forming, brushing just for a moment gently over her privates, she starts to relax drifting into a nowhere feeling,no fear just acceptance. Walking in high heels and blindfolded isn't an easy task losing all sense of direction, the door opens the cool breeze on her body, she smells the freshness of the out doors... surely he cant mean to take her outside like this. Feeling seduced now and indeed feels her own dampness between her legs. Trust me I will be your eyes but resist and I will punish you, Hidden gives a firm tug if you protest I will tape up your mouth. The floor beneath changed from a path to bumpy, the birds were evident, grass brushing against her naked legs, she could make out large shapes within the darkness, the movement of trees and the sound of steam nearby, unaware where she was or where she was going.

Lay down here as hidden unties her wrists, you can have your arms back for now I have got good use for your hands and your mouth, he pushes her against the rough bark of a tree, she feels the bark rubbing on her breasts. Right hand grips her hair left hand feeling, rubbing, teasing her clit, a finger shallowly dipping in and out intensely friction movements across her clit, using the wetness to touch her lips. I am going to fuck you here but not just yet not until you beg for me to do it.

Feeling nervous but very excited knowing that her wetness is making her intensely horny and not having control of the dribbling down her legs, but surely the reward would be the fuck, he presses two fingers deeply into a well swollen pussy. I want you so wet and ready for me, stand straight, knee here its your turn now to please me

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardwired IVMan  over a year ago

Shefffield

lovely...

burton on trent

ha ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm gagging!! Continue Bobbie please x

Ooooer boxy you dark horse you

By *te_bladeMan  over a year ago

Burton

A very interesting and creative story by a wonderful lady with a very creative mind

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Good story

burton on trent

thankyou do you want chapter two

Wellll........ok then, if you insist, lol.

"thankyou do you want chapter two"

Yes yes yes

By *orthen soul manMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Next

By *abbitMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

next chapter please Bobbie

burton on trent

but it gets naughter

burton on trent

chapter two later

Shefffield

yep defo good work..

Shefffield

You go it cooked yet bobby.....

dirty minds want to know....

see what you cooked up next....x

Bobbie you little tease you x

I agree with dave - dark horse lol xx roll on chapters 2 3 4 5 .............

» Add a new message to this topic