FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time meet at doggin area

first time meet at doggin area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2 years ago discovered my local dogging area,which after driving around ,found it was very quiet,but it was the early hours of the morning,then i spotted a car in the far corner of the car park,I drove down to see the windows where steamed up,so I parked along side and waited for the signal to approach,after a short time the drivers window was wound down,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start

I walked over to the car,and looked inside,at first the interior light stayed off,but I could just make out a couple playing,she was sucking his cock,being new to this,I was nervous,so watched for a while,then after a while,she turned her head towards me,and said Hi,you enjoying what you see,carn,t see much i said,she laughed and reached over and turned the interior light on,

More please?

My eyes nearly popped out of my head,this stunning blonde was in full view of me,with only stockings and suspenders on,great figure,nice full firm tits,with nipples standing out proud,we where thinking no one was coming,she said,do you want to play,she leaned out of the open window and started to rub my cock through my trousers,which went instantly hard,

ooh she said stand back im going to open the door,she got out and stood there reaching over she undid my trousers,sliding them down to my knees,pulling my boxers down at the same time,she went down and gave me the best blow job,I stayed for a while playing with her,i was hooked on dogging,but never seen this bueatiful women since.

Anymore?

By *awtydoggerMan  over a year ago

telford

More please... love dogging stories

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

nice story hope its not finished, cos im not