FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pregnant girls..

Pregnant girls..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a REAL thing for pregnant girls... but its SO hard to find!

Would love this! xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nowman300Man  over a year ago

dover

Have had the pleasure but few and far between pity so sexy and horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband adores pregnant women!!

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

yep, love to fuck a sexy glowing,big heavy tits pregnant girl. Big fantasy

we BOTH love pregnant women but they are very rare x

"My husband adores pregnant women!!"

As does mine!

I am hoping for baby very soon and will also be visiting Xtasia until around 6 months. Being pregnant makes me extremely horny! X

"I am hoping for baby very soon and will also be visiting Xtasia until around 6 months. Being pregnant makes me extremely horny! X"

Sadly too far for me x

Feels almost worth the trip... xxxx

Love pregnant girls

Had swinging wife blonde 29 after about year she fell pregnant by her hubby we videoed our sessions for him to watch

He was scared to touch her so she came to me for nice gentle fuck as she was so horny

Dressed in stockings glowing I slowly fucked her on her side till she came then she sucked wanked me off

Baby born fine six weeks later we were back to normal regular fuck buddies again

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

I've had sex with a pregnant woman once before and in fact she was craving anal sex more than anything. Was good fun!

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

B has had two recent sessions with one of my pregnant friends and her fiancé. She wants him to photograph her dressed only in her wedding veil and stockings, holding her bump! X

"My husband adores pregnant women!!

As does mine!"

An mine

Good job he does.

Wow. that's making us envious! xxxx

Would play in a heartbeat...

"I am hoping for baby very soon and will also be visiting Xtasia until around 6 months. Being pregnant makes me extremely horny! X"

Love pregnant women defo love play with you while your pregnant x

Find women so hot when there preg

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Met a young pregnant lady and her husband at The Vanilla Alternative last autumn. It was about 6 weeks before her due date. She was telling us that she was ultra horny during her pregnancy. We watched as she had sex with her husband. They also let others get involved in the open play area. A wonderful session and one to remember.

Love making females pregnant hehe

I was feeling kinda alone on this and maybe I was a bit weird but man do I find pregnant ladies sey lol

"Love making females pregnant hehe"

Id just like to throw my name into the hat for the imminent arrival of a stampede of pregnant women looking for the sausage

There was a 19 year old pregnant girl on here 3-4 months ago, we met up in my car..had a play & a fumble but sadly never got too fuck her! So horny seeing her tiny frame & huge bump though. Cock was solid in seconds.

"There was a 19 year old pregnant girl on here 3-4 months ago, we met up in my car..had a play & a fumble but sadly never got too fuck her! So horny seeing her tiny frame & huge bump though. Cock was solid in seconds."

Lucky ba$tard

"There was a 19 year old pregnant girl on here 3-4 months ago, we met up in my car..had a play & a fumble but sadly never got too fuck her! So horny seeing her tiny frame & huge bump though. Cock was solid in seconds.

Lucky ba$tard "

Was rather horny, not going too lie. A pregnant girl in a g-string is top notch ??

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

I'm currently pregnant and have stopped swinging thinking no one would.want to meet lol maybe I should re think xx

"I'm currently pregnant and have stopped swinging thinking no one would.want to meet lol maybe I should re think xx"

And directions to your house are....?

"I'm currently pregnant and have stopped swinging thinking no one would.want to meet lol maybe I should re think xx

And directions to your house are....?"

il be very closely behind

"I'm currently pregnant and have stopped swinging thinking no one would.want to meet lol maybe I should re think xx

And directions to your house are....? il be very closely behind"

Tag team here by the looks of it!

And directions to your house are....? il be very closely behind

Tag team here by the looks of it!"

God I wish ??

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

God I wish ??"

Haha calm down lads don't want to be too quick now do we

God I wish ??

Haha calm down lads don't want to be too quick now do we "

Sounds like you've got a queue..... ; )

"My husband adores pregnant women!!

As does mine!"

As do I!

Hope you'll post pics when you're showing! Mmmm

"I'm currently pregnant and have stopped swinging thinking no one would.want to meet lol maybe I should re think xx"
oh definatly. Your soooo sexy. Would love to see you naked with your bump. X

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I couldn't get enough when I was pregnant x

By *ugeload_atxMan  over a year ago

Goatstown

Still a huge unrealized fantasy of mine.

By *ustintime4funCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Missus is pregnant but baby kicking so little unsure over playing but suppose right time place and people you never know !

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Im currently 27 weeks gone and The reason its rare is that most women (like myself) just dont want to risk putting their unborn child at risk by possibly catching and STI.

Yes you can say that oh we will use condoms or just do foreplay its perfectly safe that way, but thats unfortunately a very naive way to think.

Doncaster

"Missus is pregnant but baby kicking so little unsure over playing but suppose right time place and people you never know !"

Kicking or not you cant hurt the baby in fact in my experience this time round and when i previously cqrried my twins they get very active after an orgasms they like it just as much as mummy does!

Am in the queue too.

By *ansingleMan  over a year ago

market Drayton

my mrs is only a few weeks pregnant but we are still going to carry on swapping until she finds things uncomfortable and is showing too much

We are still going to chams etc, so amy horny couples who want to play with a pregnant woman and her hubby get in touch and as will full or soft swap xxx

" my mrs is only a few weeks pregnant but we are still going to carry on swapping until she finds things uncomfortable and is showing too much

We are still going to chams etc, so amy horny couples who want to play with a pregnant woman and her hubby get in touch and as will full or soft swap xxx"

Congrats and very nice

Seems to be going better than your last thread on this subject OP, doubt it will last, people find the idea of putting sex with strangers as a higher priority than keeping the unborn safe a bit abhorrent,. Still, their body, their baby, their choice

I've had the pleasure/ privilege to meet a pregnant lass and it was one of the horniest meets I've had.

Would love to meet one again

market Drayton

"Seems to be going better than your last thread on this subject OP, doubt it will last, people find the idea of putting sex with strangers as a higher priority than keeping the unborn safe a bit abhorrent,. Still, their body, their baby, their choice "

My Mrs is only a few weeks pregnant ,, and we take great care into pretending our unborn child,, and even when a woman Id pregnant she can still enjoy sex right upto the birth, and in fact is more horny due to her hormone levels,,,, so it's not a case of not caring or risking the unborn child at all,,, the unborn child is still safe. As is the mother

Doncaster

"Seems to be going better than your last thread on this subject OP, doubt it will last, people find the idea of putting sex with strangers as a higher priority than keeping the unborn safe a bit abhorrent,. Still, their body, their baby, their choice

My Mrs is only a few weeks pregnant ,, and we take great care into pretending our unborn child,, and even when a woman Id pregnant she can still enjoy sex right upto the birth, and in fact is more horny due to her hormone levels,,,, so it's not a case of not caring or risking the unborn child at all,,, the unborn child is still safe. As is the mother "

Yes sex itself is perfectly safe during pregnancy. However sex with multiple partners opens up the possibility of catching STD's and they are very harmful to the child and a lot cant even be treated whilst pregnant so if you were to catch something at this stage by the time the babies out he/she has to be treated for it as well as you and in the case of the more serious STDs it could be too late for you and you need medicating for life for them. The fact that your immune system is naturally lower, as it focuses on protecting the child in pregnancy not really you, so it means your more suseptable to catching something too.

If you are willing to take the risk that is your choice, but I hope youve researched it throughly and are prepared to deal with the possible consequences. Ideally you would need to tell your midwife as well so that a full GUM check can be done during each trimester of the pregnancy

"Seems to be going better than your last thread on this subject OP, doubt it will last, people find the idea of putting sex with strangers as a higher priority than keeping the unborn safe a bit abhorrent,. Still, their body, their baby, their choice

My Mrs is only a few weeks pregnant ,, and we take great care into pretending our unborn child,, and even when a woman Id pregnant she can still enjoy sex right upto the birth, and in fact is more horny due to her hormone levels,,,, so it's not a case of not caring or risking the unborn child at all,,, the unborn child is still safe. As is the mother "

If that's what you want to believe that's up to you. Unfortunately your child has no choice in the matter, he or she has to hope that all the sexual partners you have are squeeky clean, not just of STIs but other viruses like chicken pox, rubella and parvovirus, all of which can cause miscarriage or fetal abnormality if contracted by the mother, especially in the first 13 weeks. You have the choice, your child doesn't.

By *ottzpairCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

My gfs 5 month pregnant mmmmmmmmm

Doncaster

My Mrs is only a few weeks pregnant ,, and we take great care into pretending our unborn child,, and even when a woman Id pregnant she can still enjoy sex right upto the birth, and in fact is more horny due to her hormone levels,,,, so it's not a case of not caring or risking the unborn child at all,,, the unborn child is still safe. As is the mother

If that's what you want to believe that's up to you. Unfortunately your child has no choice in the matter, he or she has to hope that all the sexual partners you have are squeeky clean, not just of STIs but other viruses like chicken pox, rubella and parvovirus, all of which can cause miscarriage or fetal abnormality if contracted by the mother, especially in the first 13 weeks. You have the choice, your child doesn't."

These also are very real risks to.the child and id say the hardest part wouldnt be coping with the diagnosis but living with the guilt/regret of your actions should the worst happen.

market Drayton

As you state it's UPTO the mother and there are things called condoms!!!!

You seam to be under the illusion that for some reason we would play bareback,, we take our sexual health very serious and only play safe ,, and when we play we both make sure that it feels right,,, neither of us would even consider putting our unborn child at risk , and as long as the mother still feels comfortable and able to enjoy sex then we don't see any harm

Doncaster

"As you state it's UPTO the mother and there are things called condoms!!!!

You seam to be under the illusion that for some reason we would play bareback,, we take our sexual health very serious and only play safe ,, and when we play we both make sure that it feels right,,, neither of us would even consider putting our unborn child at risk , and as long as the mother still feels comfortable and able to enjoy sex then we don't see any harm "

No one assumed you were planning ti bareback at all.

Two STDs that condoms dont protect against are gential warts and herpes. So by all means play if you wush to just be aware of the facts

You seam to be under the illusion that for some reason we would play bareback,, we take our sexual health very serious and only play safe ,, and when we play we both make sure that it feels right,,, neither of us would even consider putting our unborn child at risk , and as long as the mother still feels comfortable and able to enjoy sex then we don't see any harm "

by considering playing you're considering putting an unborn child at risk!! Fair enough you play safe but you can still carry sti's and the condom you are using can still break.

Playing as safe as we can is a calculated risk every time but we're all adults and it's our own sexual health but a baby doesn't make that choice and regardless of how small the risk is to the baby, it's not a risk I would take, it's just common sense!!!

Doncaster

You seam to be under the illusion that for some reason we would play bareback,, we take our sexual health very serious and only play safe ,, and when we play we both make sure that it feels right,,, neither of us would even consider putting our unborn child at risk , and as long as the mother still feels comfortable and able to enjoy sex then we don't see any harm

No one assumed you were planning ti bareback at all.

Two STDs that condoms dont protect against are gential warts and herpes. So by all means play if you wush to just be aware of the facts "

Before you say we would have the good sense not to.play with anyone with any signs of it be aware of the following;

Gential Warts; These are caught by skin to skin contact of the entire genital area and condoms dont cover the scrotum. A person have have caught them 3 months before any physical signs of the warts appear so you cant really tell who has or hasnt got it til then. It cant be treated properly during pregnancy and as it requires skin.to skin contact more often than not the child gets it during natural labour.

Herpes; A person only has to have the 'tingle' of a cold sore and therefore no physical sign of a sore to pass it on during oral. You cant even kiss a child under the age of one if you feel a cold sore coming as the virus can be fatal in infants, so imagine what a natural labour could do! More often than not once you have herpes you have it for life as it flares up and disappears itself over time and if you child caught it and was lucky to survive it too could then has to deal with it for life, its not the best start for the child is it?

Like I said by all means take the risk but know the facts and get a GUM check every trimester.

Totally agree _urvymama, there are a lot of people who really don't know their facts and are making uninformed decisions which can affect the rest of their life, or in this case an unborn child's life!

"Totally agree _urvymama, there are a lot of people who really don't know their facts and are making uninformed decisions which can affect the rest of their life, or in this case an unborn child's life!

"

and it seems to be that the people that aren't fully aware of sexual risks are generally middle aged from what I've noticed. Presume it's due to a lack of sex education and awareness when they were growing up

Doncaster

"Totally agree _urvymama, there are a lot of people who really don't know their facts and are making uninformed decisions which can affect the rest of their life, or in this case an unborn child's life!

"

Im currently pregnant myself but only online to chat to friends and use the forums. I know the risks and its just not worth it! The way I see it is the child comes first and needs to be protected its only 9/10 months out of the physical side of the lifestyle not much of a sacrifice to make when you know the price to pay, id never be able to live with myself if I took the selfish option and worst came to the worst for my child

Doncaster

and it seems to be that the people that aren't fully aware of sexual risks are generally middle aged from what I've noticed. Presume it's due to a lack of sex education and awareness when they were growing up"

Another good point! The more time I spend in the forums and in the lifestyle the more shocked i become at how ill educated and uninformed most people choosing to do this are

Im currently pregnant myself but only online to chat to friends and use the forums. I know the risks and its just not worth it! The way I see it is the child comes first and needs to be protected its only 9/10 months out of the physical side of the lifestyle not much of a sacrifice to make when you know the price to pay, id never be able to live with myself if I took the selfish option and worst came to the worst for my child "

congratulations

I just can't understand people who aren't willing to give up the physical side of swinging for 9 months max!! If you aren't prepared to put your child first above all else then you aren't ready to be a parent in our eyes.

We can totally understand you still coming online to chat and keep in touch with friends, while you put your child's health and well being first....After all you can't catch and sti from logging in!

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. Juicy xx

Doncaster

Im currently pregnant myself but only online to chat to friends and use the forums. I know the risks and its just not worth it! The way I see it is the child comes first and needs to be protected its only 9/10 months out of the physical side of the lifestyle not much of a sacrifice to make when you know the price to pay, id never be able to live with myself if I took the selfish option and worst came to the worst for my child

congratulations

I just can't understand people who aren't willing to give up the physical side of swinging for 9 months max!! If you aren't prepared to put your child first above all else then you aren't ready to be a parent in our eyes.

We can totally understand you still coming online to chat and keep in touch with friends, while you put your child's health and well being first....After all you can't catch and sti from logging in!

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. Juicy xx"

Thanks Juicy x

market Drayton

"" not ready to be a parent"" excuse us but we already have a 2 yr old together,,, an ian has 2 boys with his ex wife ,,,, so we are already parents

We appreciate the comments and as we have already stated , we are only playing until I feel uncomfortable doing so,, when I feel that I don't want to do anything then we will stop,,,, not once have we stated that we will continue till the birth,,, but while I'm happy and comfortable to carry on playing then that's my choice to do so,, if I feel that at any point my unborn child could be at risk then we will stop the physical side and just socialise.

So Id like to thank you all for your comments and concern,,, but I'm not stupid and neither is ian.

We are responsible adults who know what we are doing and will do what we want when we want ,,, thanks xxx

""" not ready to be a parent"" excuse us but we already have a 2 yr old together,,, an ian has 2 boys with his ex wife ,,,, so we are already parents

We appreciate the comments and as we have already stated , we are only playing until I feel uncomfortable doing so,, when I feel that I don't want to do anything then we will stop,,,, not once have we stated that we will continue till the birth,,, but while I'm happy and comfortable to carry on playing then that's my choice to do so,, if I feel that at any point my unborn child could be at risk then we will stop the physical side and just socialise.

So Id like to thank you all for your comments and concern,,, but I'm not stupid and neither is ian.

We are responsible adults who know what we are doing and will do what we want when we want ,,, thanks xxx"

More power to you both. Ignore the knockers, carry on doing what makes you both happy. So many on here are so judgemental xx

market Drayton

""" not ready to be a parent"" excuse us but we already have a 2 yr old together,,, an ian has 2 boys with his ex wife ,,,, so we are already parents

We are responsible adults who know what we are doing and will do what we want when we want ,,, thanks xxx

More power to you both. Ignore the knockers, carry on doing what makes you both happy. So many on here are so judgemental xx"

Exactly dion,, thanks

More power to you both. Ignore the knockers, carry on doing what makes you both happy. So many on here are so judgemental xx

Exactly dion,, thanks"

Hey no worries xx Btw get hubby to drink your milk, trust me he'll love it

Up until about 12 months ago i was fucking my mates wife behind his back, anyway she got pregnant by him and her and me were having full sex right up until she gave birth. It was an amazing experience having sex with a pregnant woman. After she gave birth we carried on having sex and i was lucky enough to have d*unk her milk during our play. I highly recommend this to everyone

" if I feel that at any point my unborn child could be at risk then we will stop the physical side "

that is the point people are trying to make. That your child is at risk when having sex with others. Do you realise some of the health conditions a child can have for the rest of there life because of sti's.

I would look in to it and go and speak to your sexual health clinic so your making an informed choice.

"Up until about 12 months ago i was fucking my mates wife behind his back, anyway she got pregnant by him and her and me were having full sex right up until she gave birth. It was an amazing experience having sex with a pregnant woman. After she gave birth we carried on having sex and i was lucky enough to have d*unk her milk during our play. I highly recommend this to everyone "

If that's what you do to your mates fucking hell who needs enemy's.

[Removed by poster at 14/03/15 15:39:56]

"Up until about 12 months ago i was fucking my mates wife behind his back, anyway she got pregnant by him and her and me were having full sex right up until she gave birth. It was an amazing experience having sex with a pregnant woman. After she gave birth we carried on having sex and i was lucky enough to have d*unk her milk during our play. I highly recommend this to everyone

If that's what you do to your mates fucking hell who needs enemy's. "

Took the word's out of my mouth! Some mate!!!

"Up until about 12 months ago i was fucking my mates wife behind his back, anyway she got pregnant by him and her and me were having full sex right up until she gave birth. It was an amazing experience having sex with a pregnant woman. After she gave birth we carried on having sex and i was lucky enough to have d*unk her milk during our play. I highly recommend this to everyone

Took the word's out of my mouth! Some mate!!!"

Yawn, people are so judgemental. At the end of the day, i had sex with a consulting pregnant woman who was looking for something more sexual in her life. Is it really any different to the many guys and women on this site who are on here meeting others behind their backs?

Yawn, people are so judgemental. At the end of the day, i had sex with a consulting pregnant woman who was looking for something more sexual in her life. Is it really any different to the many guys and women on this site who are on here meeting others behind their backs? "

I really dont think thats being overly critical when you state you were shagging your mates wife for at least a year. Just because she consented to it doesnt make it right.

Yawn, people are so judgemental. At the end of the day, i had sex with a consulting pregnant woman who was looking for something more sexual in her life. Is it really any different to the many guys and women on this site who are on here meeting others behind their backs?

I really dont think thats being overly critical when you state you were shagging your mates wife for at least a year. Just because she consented to it doesnt make it right. "

Maybe not but it made it fun!!!! Whilst you are at it maybe you'd like to have a go at all the peeps on here going behind their partners backs. For all you know you may have met a few who say they are single but are really in a relationship

I really dont think thats being overly critical when you state you were shagging your mates wife for at least a year. Just because she consented to it doesnt make it right.

Maybe not but it made it fun!!!! Whilst you are at it maybe you'd like to have a go at all the peeps on here going behind their partners backs. For all you know you may have met a few who say they are single but are really in a relationship "

I dont agree with people being on here cheating behind there partners back but then again the majority of them don't go bragging/ joking about it thinking they look clever when in fact they look the total opposite.

Your right we might have met some one who has said they are single but infact in a relationship. But we have done eveything we can to check they are single so our conscience is clear we havent decieved anyone.

Maybe not but it made it fun!!!! Whilst you are at it maybe you'd like to have a go at all the peeps on here going behind their partners backs. For all you know you may have met a few who say they are single but are really in a relationship

I dont agree with people being on here cheating behind there partners back but then again the majority of them don't go bragging/ joking about it thinking they look clever when in fact they look the total opposite.

Your right we might have met some one who has said they are single but infact in a relationship. But we have done eveything we can to check they are single so our conscience is clear we havent decieved anyone. "

I'm not bragging so sorry if it came across as i was. I was simply adding to the post of my experience with a pregnant woman. My conscience is also clear and i'm more than willing to meet others if they are single or doing things behind their partners back

» Add a new message to this topic