FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Doctor Doctor - part 1

Doctor Doctor - part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *everforgotten OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

MizzPee had been experiencing ‘womens problems’, as her ageing GP called them and had finally been referred to a consultant at the local hospital. Now she sat waiting, slightly apprehensive and nervous, as the male receptionist kept trying to sneak a look at her ample cleavage. After waiting what seems an eternity, the consulting room door opened and out stepped the doctor, who smiled and invited MizzPee into the room. The doctor closed the door and introduced himself;

“Good afternoon, my name is Doctor Tom, please take a seat and see how we can help you”.

MizzPee sat and had a quick look around the room as she made herself comfortable. There were the typical cupboards, drawers, various bits of equipment along with an examination table with stirrups for a pair of legs – all the things you would expect. Doctor Tom walked behind his desk, sat down now holding a notepad and looked at MizzPee. “So what appears to be the problem, we have received some notes from your GP but they are rather vague”.

“Well” MizzPee replies, looking slightly embarrassed “I seem to have a problem down below, I appear to be wet all the time and I don’t know why but I’m worried there is something wrong.”. Doctor Tom has another read of the scant notes and looks up “I think the best thing to do is to have a look and see if there is anything obvious to start with. Would you mind getting onto the examination table and I will just request a nurse to come in and assist.” With that he stands and leaves the room by another door. MizzPee stands up and takes off her coat and catches herself in the mirror and has a quick look, and likes what she sees – around 5” 3, long dark brown, large eyes, cute face, fabulous figure with great curves in the right places, she smiles and then walks over to the examination table and slides on, just getting comfortable as the doctor returns along with a nurse.

MizzPee hadn’t really looked at Doctor Tom until now, not bad she thought to herself! She used the mirror to watch his reflection as he was in discussion with the nurse, looked about 5” 8, nice short hair, broad back and a very cute bum, while peering over she glanced over at the nurse who looked very pretty also – she had short bobbed hair, slim with a large bust, encased in a rather tight nurses outfit that also appears slightly too short, barely hiding the tops of her stockings. Both her and the doctor walked over, one standing on either side as MizzPee lay there starting up….

“Right MizzPee” Doctor Tom starts to say “We need to get you ready for the examination, so could you please lie all the way back and place a leg in each of the stirrups, Nurse Nicola will assist you”. MissPee looks over at the nurse, who smiles and leans forward to guide first one leg and then the other into the stirrups, adjusting her skirt to make things easier and by the end this ended way above her knees and you could easily see the thong MizzPee was wearing. Also while assisting her, MizzPee had a clear view down her top and could see the swell of her ample breasts, which unexpectedly made her tingle deep in her groin. “Are you OK there?” Nurse Nicola asks “You appear to be a slightly flushed”, all the while leaning forwards, continuing to expose her breasts and hardening nipples. “I’m fine really” replies MizzPee, averting her gaze.

MizzPee was now fully settled on the bed, legs raised and just starting to relax when Doctor Tom asked her to raise her hands above her head and as she did, she felt a cord being wrapped around her wrists binding them and being tied to the underside of the table while at the same time Nurse Nicola strapped some velco restrains over her shins and then another over her stomach in quick succession, which effectively immobilised the patient.

“What the hell is going on here?” exclaims MissPee, the nurse replies with a rather mischievous grin on her face “Don’t you worry, we are going to see how wet your pussy really is and just what makes it worse, all in the name of science of course.” With that, Nurse Nicola passes a pair of latex gloved to the doctor while slipping a pair onto her own hands. “Nurse can you get the first set of equipment so we can begin” Doctor Tom requests before turning to MizzPee “I think we need to remove some of your clothing so we can carry out a full and detailed examination. With that he produces a pair of surgical scissors and slowly begins to cut along the sides of MizzPees blouse, who can only lay there in shock and disbelief but for some unknown reason, her pussy is already starting to become wet once again…………….

Part 2 to cum - any ideas, suggestions and comments welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/10 00:22:54]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep it coming :p

» Add a new message to this topic