FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being Cuckolded and Happy-How It Happened

Being Cuckolded and Happy-How It Happened

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

This is how it started and is still on-going.....

We were meeting in a bar, all pre-arranged. We'd been chatting to the guy for over a week and were impressed by his pics and had over 30 consistent verifications. It was also evident that he was particular about who he met.

He bought the round, very gentlemanly and totally unrequired. We were a little struck by his appearance, small & slight of build, I towered over him. He was well dressed, clean, smart and smelled good and his skin was very ebony.

We chatted and he was polite, civil and 'nice'. We didn't need to speak alone to know if we were going to go back to his and we were soon outside his place and on our way inside.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting start

Hmmmmm

More please

Bradford

After some small talk and pre-coitus sorting, he approached my wife and kissed her. She kissed him back, usually she pulls away as she only kisses me. It was clear to see she was more relaxed than previous meets we've had. They both took their tops off, kissing again, his black skin against her pale body. He unfastened his belt, stepping out of his pants and underwear. My wife gasped and dropped to her knees when she saw his semi-erect manhood. I gulped and almost said 'wow'.

It genuinely was huge. At least ten inches long and very thick. I have seen her enjoy herself with a couple of VVWE guys in the past but this was as big as them, and at present not fully hard. His balls were also very large. The complete package looked somewhat out of place on him, like it belonged on a man 7' + tall.

My wife was already on her knees, lovingly paying homage to his ever expanding phallus until he was rock hard in her mouth.

So many people exaggerate on cock size, but he was immense. Perhaps as big as twelve inches now, and very thick.

Her heavy white breasts were now freed, he gasped, groaned and leant against the furniture as she worshipped his manhood.

Soon she was fully naked on the bed, writhing in pleasure as he ate her pussy. Her nipples were like doorstops, he fingered and probed her readying her for what was to follow.

She asked him to fuck her. We both watched as he rolled a condom onto his cock. He was so large that it didn't even cover half of his mighty weapon. And it looked way too tight.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

More please

"More please "

Bradford

I watched him rub his cock across her pussy lips, my wife had such a tight pussy from all her early years of sports and good pelvic floor foundation. I had seen her take a pounding from a couple of black guys, both 10 inch plus, one even commented that she was the only woman he'd ever seen take his mate completely, yet she was finger tight again afterwards. But this man was bigger.

Squeezing his cock tight, he pushed it inside her and slowly began to fuck her.

My wife moaned and groaned in delight.

Bradford

For the next hour, I watched and filmed him and my wife together. His ebony skin against her white and yielding flesh. Her sighs, moans, groans and screams as he pounded her hard and mercilessly, then almost made love to her tenderly, before kissing her, squeezing her tits, her arse, riding my wife hard.

Her face contorted as she came over and over again, she gasped, encouraged and took everything he gave her. He stopped several times to see if she needed a rest, she just encouraged him to continue. He withdrew his huge cock and toyed with her pussy lips, kissed her tenderly before ramming himself back inside her. And she welcomed him back inside her.

I watched them fuck for an hour, he was getting more frenzied in his actions.

Lou gasped, panted and cried and shook as a huge orgasm flooded her. He frenziedly fucked her until it was clear he had cum and emptied his balls.

He slowly withdrew his still hard cock.

Errmmmm..... More please, lol. I have a stiffening problem now that is probably going to need some therapy.

We both love the idea of cuckold situation. I would love to watch the missus sucking and fucking a massive cock while I watch. Not being allowed to play or cum till I have cleaned both of them up

Sounds good do carry on.

Great description of this meet. When Mrs N was in her early 40s we had several meets with black men. It was some 10 to 12 years ago now. I had no idea what cuckolding meant back then and didn't recognise in myself what we should have done more.

If I was in those situations now and knew what I know now I am sure I would behave more like you did. Mrs N is not so keen on swinging nowadays so we don't do it so much. I think she used to really enjoy it. The guys we met were all just as you described and behaved impeccably. I think the point I'm trying to make is enjoy it while you can because the moments may become more sporadic as your twilight swinging years approach.

Bradford

His huge cock was smeared in my wife's juices and his spunk. The condom had gone and where it had rested, was just the rubber ring. He had fucked her so vigorously that it had totally split and in their throes of passion it had gone unnoticed.

His language was colourful and so apologetic, but his spunk was now leaking from my wife's pussy. She seemed unperturbed despite this being both a first and an accident. This really was the first time any other man but me had emptied himself inside her, she seemed undisturbed and I was completely aroused.

My camera snapped away at his jizz leaking down her thigh.

Yes it is hard to keep a condom on those pesky huge cocks isn't it

Bradford

My wife cleaned herself up with tissue and after plenty of chatting we resolves to leave. Whilst he was at the toilet we spoke and she said that she couldn't take any more of him that night. Her pussy had closed super right as she always does after big orgasms, & she was sore.

So we were soon dressed, they kissed good-bye and we left and headed home.

Once the sitter was gone, I had a couple of glasses of wine as I contemplated what I had witnessed. I thought of her responses to the events of the evening and the conversations we have had about her taking a VVWE BBC as her regular lover/FB or whatever you'd call it. The man has just picked himself, I mused.

She came downstairs asking me to join her, she did not want to be alone after her earlier fun.

Once in bed I could not hold back and it wasn't long before I was kissing her deeply, sucking her huge boobs, burying my tongue deep into her pussy before mounting her myself. Her pussy really was super tight, and we we're both supremely aroused before I added her second load of cream that evening.....

Excellent so far, thanks. Hope to here more of your wifes moaning whilst mounted on that huge cock in her future exploits.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Great tell us more

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story

Bradford

The following few days were a flurry of communication between all three of us.

He and I chatted regularly, he let me know in very clear terms that he had thoroughly enjoyed my very hot wife. He wanted her again the following days but we had to say no due to other commitments and her still being sore.

However we spoke about what he was after and looking for and it certainly was exactly what we were looking for.

He wanted my wife as his regular hotwife.

My wife and I spoke in even greater depth about as to what and why we had both completely enjoyed that night, why we had both found it so erotic and where we both wanted to go from here.

We unanimously agreed that we were happy for them to become regular 'lovers'. She admitted to wanting his huge cock on a regular basis-I agreed. I wanted that too. She wanted hi to pound her in our bed, I too wanted this. We both accept that we wanted to explore this situation and see where it led, that boundaries would be pushed and broken down and we accepted that.

That he and I would come up with situations and scenarios that will take her out of her comfort zone, she likes that.

They have 'messaged' and are both happy with this situation. He appears very hot for what my wife brings.

I am happy for this situation, to allow her to take this huge cocked man as her regular. I never thought I would be content to be cuckolded like this, it never previously appealed until we stumbled across it last year, but I am. This does not mean we no longer enjoy each other, oh contrare. Just that we are both very content for a 'three-way' relationship.

Shall I keep you informed as to how it progresses?

You're kidding right!!! Lol.

Of course we do....... Well I do...... Can't speak for anyone else obviously.

Bradford

Roll on tonight!!

Bradford

Two visits this week now, horny as ****!

Bradford

I met him at the end of the street and led him through to our enclosed back gate and into the house via the kitchen.

The third time in 9 days.

My wife was wearing heels, dressed in bra, panties, stockings & sussies. She greeted him as he slipped off his shoes and entered the room.

We chatted and relaxed for about 45 mins, everyone was clearly excited. After visiting the toilet, my wife stood a-waiting his return from the bathroom. They embraced and kissed before she led him upstairs to our bedroom.

I stayed downstairs as he closed the door behind him. This I had suggested to my wife in order to allow them some time to relax together, my wife had expressed concerns that she previously felt too nervous to relax. I rewound the Iplayer, turned up the volume and quietly crept upstairs......

Sneaky little devil he's turning into, lol.

Love it.

» Add a new message to this topic