FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching

Watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv alway had a fantasy to sit watching a couple really go at! Although had people say I could always been let down at the last minute so is there anyone that wants to help me out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pity you are so far away.

We have had a fantasy for ages which sadly remains unfulfilled where we invite a bunch of guys back to our hotel room.

Mrs J wants to do a striptease, play with some toys before dragging me on to the bed to perform a live sex show.

None of the guys will be allowed to touch but they are welcome to play with their cocks as they watch. To finish she wants to lie naked masturbating whilst all the guys cum over her body.

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

"Pity you are so far away.

We have had a fantasy for ages which sadly remains unfulfilled where we invite a bunch of guys back to our hotel room.

Mrs J wants to do a striptease, play with some toys before dragging me on to the bed to perform a live sex show.

None of the guys will be allowed to touch but they are welcome to play with their cocks as they watch. To finish she wants to lie naked masturbating whilst all the guys cum over her body."

that sounds like a good night xx

None of the guys will be allowed to touch but they are welcome to play with their cocks as they watch. To finish she wants to lie naked masturbating whilst all the guys cum over her body. that sounds like a good night xx "

We tried setting it up a few years ago but got put off by the hordes of twits contacting us assuming that it would turn into a gangbang!

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

None of the guys will be allowed to touch but they are welcome to play with their cocks as they watch. To finish she wants to lie naked masturbating whilst all the guys cum over her body. that sounds like a good night xx

We tried setting it up a few years ago but got put off by the hordes of twits contacting us assuming that it would turn into a gangbang!"

Well they would have to respect the boundries set by whoever invited them

Wish I was closer there must be someone close up for it ??

None of the guys will be allowed to touch but they are welcome to play with their cocks as they watch. To finish she wants to lie naked masturbating whilst all the guys cum over her body."

Just a fantastic horny fantasy.

[Removed by poster at 10/03/15 23:32:29]

Superb fantasy x

Had the pleasure of watching exactly that the other weekend while out dogging, it's fantastic fun xx

By *oBananas78Couple  over a year ago

London

We love doing this

Try going to clubs?

Can't believe no one can help me

» Add a new message to this topic