FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time

My first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verreadyrob OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

This true account of my first swinging experience was posted on another site many years ago. It is written from the perspective of the ladies boyfriend of the time. I am the guy they met online.

This is going to be quite a long story but I hope you enjoy.

My girl and i have just got together in the last couple of months which is nothing unusual except that we were childhood sweeties and have just met back up after 20 years...the old feelings were still there and we both separated from our partners to be together...

ah young love...now it turns out we have spent all this time apart and lived totally separate lives and ended up liking exactly the same things and having the same tastes...which my friends including swinging...bonus !!!

So now after our first couple of months together and our sorting out all the mundane problems of live like getting the kids sorted with weekend access and such we finally have time alone...

This weekend just gone was our first time alone and we decided to start as we mean to go on and have some fun ...

We hooked up with a nice guy that we met online and felt safe with and arranged a meeting for the saturday night...last night...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait to hear the story

Cardiff

We got the kids out the way early and then came home and had a couple of calm the nerves drinks after which my girl was feeling quite merry...being the good fella I am I didnt drink as I had to drive and pick up our man...lol

I picked a really sexy outfit for my girl consisting of a leather knee length coat and a short skirt and sexy white wrap round top...this was topped off with gorgeous thigh high leather boots...god she looked hot...we drove to the station an hour before his train was due and went into a pub across the road for another calm down drink...once in the pub all the guys were checking my girl out and I loved it...she looked so sexy...I got us a couple of drinks and we sat and chatted about our nerves and the such...

Pretty soon it was his time to arrive and we jumped in the car and left for the long trip across the road to collect him...lol

So we drove across the road and he was stood outside the station waiting...we knew what he looked like as we had been playing and f**king for him via webcam for a while...

He jumped in the back of the car as arranged with my girl in the back with him..now our plan was for my girl and him to get acquainted in an intimate way in the back of the car on the journey home thereby getting over the initial nerves of meeting...

Cardiff

So there we were driving along and in my rear view mirror I was treated to the sight of my gorgeous girl being kissed passionately and being felt up by a virtual total stranger..it was so hot...then something happened I wasnt ready for...my girl was so hot and so horny she just jumped on his lap and got her tits out for him to suck right in the car in daylight!!! god I was turned on and so past caring what the other drivers around us thought that even the sight of a police car passing us didnt phase me and my girl was lost in the passion of the moment with her new lover...

We arrived at our house just as she was about to release his cock from his pants and engulf it in her hot and sexy mouth....phew !!

We went inside and all pretext of being calm and reserved and civilised went out the window as they both embraced and kissed with the kind of hot passion and urgency only new lovers know...

It must have been all of two minutes and she was on her knees in front of him with his rock hard cock in her mouth...wow

I laid a quilt down on the hardwood floor in front the fire for them and watched as she led down on the quilt with him and straddle his groin area with her pussy on display in the see through knickers I had her wear...she started to gyrate her hips on his groin and his hardness was displayed along his belly exposed and waiting to be engulfed by her wanton pussy....

Cardiff

I sat on a chair and watched as she rubbed her pussy along his length and slide back and forth during which time her pussy lips became exposed form her panties and her lips went either side of his cock...he must have been in heaven I know I was...it was just a few moments but felt like an eternity before she reached back and spread her fingers round his cock shaft and eased it upright from his trousers slipped on a condom and placed it at the entrance to her pussy...then ever so slowly she eased him into her...she slid up and down on his cock and stared to move slightly quicker and with more urgency until she was bucking and rocking on his cock which was by then fully buried inside her delicious fanny....

This continued for a few minutes until they both decided that clothes were a major issue now...so they both stood and after only meeting 30 minutes previous they stripped naked and both led back down together to continue their sexy game...now I have to tell you that by this point I was extremely aroused and I had extracted my cock from my trousers and sporting a very erect hardon I was pleasuring myself as I watched my lifelong true love being taken by another man right in front of me...

This is so horny

I like!

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Nice keep going please

Cardiff

They were having a wonderful time right before me and I was treated to the ultimate in live sex shows as they rolled around in various positions... my favourite at this point was when he pulled her legs up and bent her over almost double underneath him and slammed his cock right into the hilt and with such force that she was grunting in animal lust as his cock went deep and I mean deep...

Then my girl stretched out her hand toward me and told me to join in...I slid off my chair and across the floor and put my nice hard cock by her mouth...she engulfed and devoured me as she was taken from both ends for the first time in her life...her passion was amazing and she was making sounds I hadnt heard before...deep animal like lust sounds...hard to describe but glorious to hear...her tits were bouncing around as she was fucked form one end and filled by my cock from the other

After about 20 mins of fucking like this we all swapped round and I got to have my girls pussy all loose and wet from having his cock in her...wow it was amazing...the feeling of her fanny after another cock had already been in it was incredible...her lips were slick and her clit was pouting all puffy and excited...I slid my cock in and out and enjoyed the feeling around my shaft as I watched her sucking on her new lovers cock...her mouth was taking almost his whole length in and out as she sucked for all she was worth.

Now both myself and my girls new lover knew we were going to need to save ourselves for the evening ahead so neither of us had cum too quickly until this point but all that was about to change...she got me to sit on the sofa and proceeded to straddle me again and got her lover behind her and to the side so she could suck his cock as I had her..then she suddenly let go of his cock and stood up on the sofa and demanded that he enter her from behind. Slipping on another rubber he put his cock in her and started to have his way as I watched the most incredible sight of his cock sliding in and out of her right in front my eyes...well it must have felt incredible too because out young man could not contain himself very long and within 10 minutes he proceeded to fill his condom with his hot seed....mmmm yummy

Cardiff

He pulled out removed himself from the condom and his sperm covered cock dripped some onto my legs which felt incredible and I watched in awe as my girl got off the sofa and led down on the quilt again and told me to lick her by now soaking wet pussy....

As I licked and sucked she was writhing around under me and moaning and grabbing my head forcing me to suck her deeper and longer....

Our man friend then had a surprise for me too...he came up to me between her legs and pressed a wafer thin mint strip right onto her clit !!!! I started to lick it and it began to dissolve and this is when my girl really started to buck and wriggle under my licking...she later told me it was like her pussy was on fire and freezing both at the same time and was the most incredible oral she has ever had...so there is a tip for you all...wriglies mint thins...awesome trust me.

So after the incredible licking session during which my girl came 3 times she said she needed a drink break so we all sat around the fire butt naked and put some floyd on the stereo and had some beers while we chatted for about 20 mins and just generally had a pleasant conversation before round 2

Cardiff

Now after we chilled out for a while we began to play again and at one point I ended up sat on my sofa on the edge with my girl on her knees in front of me sliding backwards and forwards onto my cock as she swallowed her lovers cock as he led down on the quilt and we stayed like this for ages with her moving backwards and forwards on my cock...I wasnt moving at all...and as she moved forwards she would engulf her lovers cock again...what an experience that was...during this time he grabbed hold of her long blonde hair and pulled it up over her head and proceeded to force her head up and down on his cock faster and faster as he face fucked her....wow....it was such a turn on as he came in her mouth and she never missed a beat as she swallowed every drop except for the last bit which she kept in her mouth and turned to me and kissed me deeply with his sperm still in her mouth ...the taste was amazing and I was blown away by how erotic all this was...

We then spent the rest of the evening fucking and sucking and licking our way through a total of 8 hours and thats no lie...I was amazed to find that no matter how much we fucked my girl she just kept demanding we fuck her some more...I seem to have awoken some kind of sex beast inside her and she likes the idea of doing it again and again...

Now after our 8 hour romp we all went upstairs and fell asleep together in bed and slept through till the morning and when I woke at 6am I found him asleep with his hand on my girls pussy...cant blame him...well anyway about 20 mins later he got up and went downstairs for a brew and a cigarette and I took his place on my girls fanny...she was already wet and I had no trouble in slipping a couple of fingers into her and waking her up slowly so I could have her with my morning glory...well in no time at all I was balls deep inside her puss and I was talking to her about the previous evenings fun and games and she was getting wetter and wetter as she woke up from her slumber...

Great read

Cardiff

"Great read "

Still a little more to come. I am glad your enjoying it, but I cannot except credit for the authorship I am just part of the fun.

Cardiff

I must have made love to her for 20- 25 mins when I asked her if she would like to have her lover again before he left us and she said she would like that very much...so I got out of bed and left her playing with her pussy as I came downstairs and just came right out and asked her guy if he would like to come upstairs and fuck her before he left...well what would you say ??

Within a couple of minutes he was upstairs and naked and fucking my girl in front of me again...and this time we kept swapping ends until I decided it was time to come so I pulled out and shot my sperm all over her belly and her tits which got her really wound up and bouncing around on the bed...her lover replaced me inside her pussy and he did the same removing his condom just in time...when he came he shot his spunk all over her tits and even went over her hair and chin as she almost screamed in pleasure beneath our onslaught....

This was altogether one of the most erotic and sexually charged experiences of my life and I am sure it wont be the last.

Lush Rob xx

Cardiff

Thanks hun xx

» Add a new message to this topic