FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother and now 10 years later the daughter

Mother and now 10 years later the daughter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been in the building game for 30 years and had lots of fun with female customers over that time , one of those happened after I had been to quote for new windows and doors at a house belonging to the daughter of one of my mum and dad's friends , typical recommendation , that's how I get most of my work

Anyway, I went round and knocked on the door and it was opened by the woman of the house, Sue, she let me in and explained what she wanted and that her husband wasn't able to be there because he was at work . Sue was about 40 with a very sexy figure, nice legs and great bum ( my favourite ) nice round tits with just the right amount on show , we went round measuring each room and discussing what she wanted , now I have to say I am a huge flirt and today was no exception , and Sue was definatly flirting back , especially at the end as we were having a brew !!! Nothing happened then but I left saying I would pop the quote in the post and if it was acceptable to get back to me and I would pop round to sort the contract out and do the precise measuring for ordering , after a few days I hadn't really thought anymore about it but then a week or so later I recieved a call from Sue saying her and her husband had decided to place the order with us , so after saying thank you I arranged to go round the next morning to sort everything out , Sue said to go mid morning giving her chance to get the kids off to school , she also asked if her husband needed to be there as he would be in work and difficult for him to get the time off ? I replied no , but my mind started to wander as she was again starting to flirt a bit , or was I just imagining it ?????? ............ To be continued ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Doh!!! Lol. Just as I felt a twitch in my pants as well......

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please this could be interesting

Looking forward to reading more of this one.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More mm

Mmmm... nice start ...x

So I arrived mid morning and Sue opened the door , she had tight jeans on and a tight , breast hugging T shirt on and definatly no bra on

She made small talk as she made us a brew , telling me how they had recieved other quotes cheaper than mine but she had insisted to her husband that she wanted my company to do the job because her mum and dad were friends of the family and she felt she could trust us !!!!

I said I would start with the final measuring and went from room to room, she followed and as the small talk got more and more flirty her nipples were getting aroused and sticking out hard against the material of her T shirt , after I had finished the measuring and the contract was signed I was stood in the hallway thinking maybe she was just a flirt and nothing was going to happen , I remember saying , well I'll be getting off and she said well if your not in a rush I'll make us another cup of tea ? My husband is in work and won't be back until late and the kids don't need picking up from school until late afternoon , as she was saying it she had a little smile on her face, her eyes had a sparkle in them and I was sure she was standing up straighter and pushing her breasts and nipples out even harder against the material !!!

I remember thinking fuck it, just go for it, I moved closer to her and said something stupid like ok , well if we're alone we might as well make the most of it !!!! She smiled as I got closer , and then I kissed her, she responded and our lips pressed together , gently at first then , harder, I pushed her back against the wall , her breathing got heavier as my hand slid under her shirt, finding her rock hard nipples, she tensed at my touch , letting out little moans of extacy !!!! My other hand slid down to her bum , pulling her tighter to me as my leg slid between hers and she pushed her pussy hard against my leg !!! My hard cock was straining against my jeans as her hand slid down my body and traced the outline of my cock , then I could feel her undo the button and slip the zip down , freeing my bulge into her eager hand , she pushed me away as she sunk to her knees, then I felt her warm mouth taking me inside as she pulled my foreskin gentle back , OMG it felt sooooo good , here I was, in a customers house as she kneeled before me sucking my hard cock, the excitement was amazing !! I would have love to let my cum fill her mouth , but I wanted her !!!! I pulled her to her feet and moved her across the hallway, stoping at the bottom of the stairs and turning her around , I reached round and undid the button on her jeans, kneeling down and pulling her jeans down exposing her sexy ass covered by a black thong, I managed to get one of her legs completely out of her jeans and forced her legs apart, my mouth moved to her bum and pussy, the smell of sex was amazing , she bent over a little to allow my probing tongue to trace and lick over her soaking shaved pussy and sexy ass !! Fuck , I wanted her soooooo much , rising to my feet I told her to bend right over , I took the condom from my pocket and slid it on my rigid cock, then pulled her thong to one side and slid right inside her , she was so turned on that she was cumming almost instantly, gripping my cock with her pussy muscles!!! I knew I was that excited and turned on that I wouldnt be able to last long , I bent over her and gripped her hair tightly and and started to fuck her hard and rough , forcing her face into the stairs , she was screaming in extacy , cumming again and again as I used her pussy !! Then I felt that feeling rising in my body !!!! And with even harder thrusts I felt wave after wave of cum filling the condom ............... And that was definatly not the end ................

..very horny ...wish this sort of thing would happen to me !!!

"..very horny ...wish this sort of thing would happen to me !!! "

This is a completely true story , can't remember all the details and words precisely, it was, after all, 10 years ago !!! Will continue when I have time to write ??, hope you all enjoy reading about my experience, feedback appreciated ??

wonder if they both know?

Do you mean her and her husband ?? No he didn't have any idea , they split up a couple of years later !!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - she was a naughty minx!

So what happened with the daughter?

Love to hear more

"..very horny ...wish this sort of thing would happen to me !!! "

Happy to come give you a measure and quote... For something. .. anything lo

Great pics x

Wow!!! Love those rampant moment when you both get taken over by the situation and just have to rip each others clothes off and fuck till you both cum......not about how long it lasts but the pure intensity of feelings in that very moment.

Yes, more of this please.

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Great story hope to hear more soon.

Can't wait to read more

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

V good

After recovering from cumming sooo long and hard inside her I pulled out nd Sue turned round , she still had that lol of pure lust on her face , she looked at me and said fuck I needed that !!! I pulled the condom off and my cock , still semi hard hung there covered and dripping in my cum, she just moved forward and licked and sucked me clean , my cock was once again stiff , I was sooooo fucking turned on by the situation !!! I pushed her back down on the hallway carpet and spent the next half hour fucking her hard and making her cum over and over !!!! When we had finished we just dressed and moved into the kitchen , she made us both a brew and then laughed and talked about what had just happened , turned out it had been awhile since she had had sex, wasn't getting along with her husband !!! The job started at the house a couple of weeks later but because I had other lads working there with me I only got chance to have fun with her one more time, a hurried fuck while the lads were sat in the van having their lunch !!! Didn't see her for a long time after that until years later when she had moved back in with her mum and dad on my parents Street !!!

I've always kept myself fit and done lots of running and one day our mums had been having a brew and a chat and she told my mum that her 18 year old granddaughter was joining the Navy but was dreading the fitness tests as she was struggling with having to do lots of running, so I said why doesn't she come running with me, it's always easier to run with a partner !!!! I gave her my mobile number and said get her to give me a call if she liked the idea!!!! Later that night I got a txt message from the daughter asking if I was sure I didn't mind , I said no of course not and arranged to meet her on the sea front at tea time the following day

She was there waiting when I got there and after a little chat we set off running , she looked fit as fuck in her tight Lycra leggings and running top , she had big breasts , much bigger than her mums and not the best for running but boy did she look horny !!! Anyway, over the next couple of weeks we went running a few times and her confidence in running grew, as did her flirting, she was certainly her mothers daughter!!! my personal circumstances changed and I was unable to meet her anymore ( gutted) but I found out later that she had passed her tests and gone off into the navy !!!

Now this brings us right upto the present day , well , about 2 weeks ago to be precise !!! My mum told me that the girls grandad had passed away and we were invited to go to the funeral and wake afterwards, when we got back from the service to the family house , the daughter , who looked fit as fuck in her Navy Uniform took every opportunity to stand talking to me whenever I was alone , every time her eyes were looking at mine , sparkling , just like her mothers had done that day all those years ago !!!!! But then she said she was having to leave in an hour to catch the train to get back to base , I was gutted to say the least !!! I offered to drop her at the station as it was on my way home , to which she gladly agreed , on the way in the car she kept flirting but for obvious reasons nothing could happen , we said goodbye at the station and off she went !!!

Later that evening a message on whatsapp came through and it was from her , she said she could feel me looking at her body at the house and she had often wondered what it would be like to fuck me !! Well I was shocked but excited !!! We exchanged lots of messages that night and she finished by saying she would be home again at the end of April and she wanted me to strip her out of her uniform and do whatever I want to her !!!!! I couldn't really believe what I was reading but I know that the end of April can't come around quick enough for me now !!!!!

Hope you have like this true experience , everything in it has really happened and I hope there is still more to come yet !!

Happy swinging everyone

Steve x

Great story . Can't wait to hear what happens in April

Mmm...love ur story!!

love it lots

Can't wait to read the next part

Horny story, love it, really looking forward to April now...

Excellent stuff

Thanks , glad you all enjoyed my experience

Mmmmmm