FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > submissive

submissive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orneyC0uple OP   Couple  over a year ago

scotland near kilmarnock

first story I have wrote hope yous like.

It was a warm summer’s day and my Dom and I were in the garden having a cool refreshing drink. It was the day after we both delved into bdsm further and discussed our fantasies. Then mark gets up from the chair and takes my hand he whispered in my ear “we are going for a drive” I wondered where we were going as it was just spur of the moment. I had a small incline in the back of my head he was going to have some fun with me as he was wearing his jeans and tight black top which are the clothes he wears for our bondage sessions.

We got in his car which is a black ford with tinted windows (his company car) we drove for about 20 minutes. We then arrived at this hotel it was a secluded country side hotel and spa. Mark took the suitcases out of the car which I never knew he packed as this was all a surprise to me, he took my hand and lead me into the hotel to check in.

Once we got to the room it was on the top floor and was stunning it took me a while to take all of this in as it was so sudden and out of the blue. mark then put the black suitcase on the bed and opened it and this is where I knew for definite that it was going to be a bondage session as in the suitcase was all of his ropes, blindfolds, gags etc. but I thought why take me to a hotel to do this why not just have it at home like we normally do but I was just going with the flow as I trust in mark and all that he does. He then went off into the bathroom about half an hour past and he came out wearing this wine shirt with matching tie and a silver/grey slim fit suit which I never knew he owned one but hell did he look good in it. He came over to me and whispered in my ear "go into the bathroom and put on the clothes laid on the worktop and then come down to the bar to join me". I did as he said without hesitation. A few hours past and also a few drinks along with it. He then led me up to the hotel room he opened the door and said ladies first I walked into the room with mark behind me as soon as I entered everything went blank I couldn’t see mark had put his blindfold on me. He took my hand firmly and guided me to the bed and took my dress that I was wearing clean off. He then threw me on the bed on my back. I then felt the cold leather cuffs go onto my wrists and ankles then heard the tightening of the rope from experience I knew he was making a suspension of some kind as I listened to what he was doing. He got me to spread my arms and legs apart and then tied the rope to the limb restraints, my arms and ankles were bound apart and I could not move them I was totally under his control at this point getting hornier and wetter by the minute. About a minute past and I was just lying there helpless, then all of a sudden I felt a cold sting on my breast it was master’s flogger I jumped as it came as a surprise, he eventually got firmer with his flogger. It felt so good with a nice sting to it, he then brushed the flogger across my body it tickles at certain parts but felt so good. He then left me for a couple of minute, the anticipation was killing me then I felt his mouth sucking on my erect nipple making it even more erect. He then kissed slowly down my body and got to my pussy but kept brushing by it purposely to tease me until I begged him to lick it, which he then done it felt amazing I was about to cum but then he suddenly stopped just to tease me and make me even more Horney. He slowly kissed his way up my body and came close to my ear whispering “do you fully trust me nod if you do” without hesitation I nodded then I heard a knock on the door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please carry on

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"Please carry on "

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great start

scotland near kilmarnock

2nd part of the story hope yous all like.

Then I heard mark’s footsteps going to answer the door all that was going through my mind was who could it be perhaps room service or something else but I was wishing it was something else perhaps another male. As mark opened the door I heard a brief conversation, I could hear a deep voice responding to mark I then heard the door close. I had all sorts running through my mind my heart was racing with excitement had mark brought another male into the room, it all came clear soon enough as I heard more footsteps in the room. I then felt a hand touch my breast couldn’t tell if it was mark’s hand or another but it felt good not knowing made me soaking wet. He slowly caressed my breast and pinched my nipple making it erect then his hand slowly worked its way down my body to my pussy and lightly brushed by it giving me tingles all over my body I just wanted him to touch my pussy but he was teasing me by rubbing his hand up and down the inside of my leg, I then felt his warm wet tongue on my pussy. At this point I thought it was mark as I could tell by the technique he was using I then felt another hand playing with my breast it felt so good two men all over me. All of a sudden I felt this hard cock brush by my face and lips I heard a deep voice saying “suck my hard cock slut” and then he pushed it deep into my mouth making me gag. He fucked my mouth with his throbbing cock as the other was licking my pussy bringing me to an amazing orgasm.

I felt the cuffs being un done on my limbs, I then felt a hand take my hand leading me off the bed and a voice whispered in my ear saying “kneel slut” I happily obliged. I then had the blindfold taken off, I couldn’t see at first as it was bright as my eyes adjusted I saw four men around me all with their hard cocks out waiting to be sucked. I was shocked at first as I haven’t seen that many cocks at once and was all new to me but some how made me very horny with excitement knowing that I have the full trust with my master. My master grabbed my hair and made me suck his hard cock while he wrote cock slut on my cheeks then he made me suck on all the other cocks, my master put a vibrator in my throbbing pussy which he had control of through his smart phone he said to me “the deeper you suck a cock the more powerful I will make the vibe”. My deep throat training that my master gave me preivosly came into benefit as I could get half way of the shaft in my mouth the men kept making me gag but I loved it as I felt so naughty and I was getting more and more turned on by it and also the men loved me gagging and taking most of their cocks deep in my mouth. My master then grabbed my hands and tied them with a rope to my ankles making me go on all fours, I then felt a hard cock go into my throbbing pussy it felt so good and another man had is cock ready at my mouth this brought me to another great orgasm. I then saw a man lie beside me on his back I was told by my master to go on top and straddle him I then felt another cock go into my ass this made me gasp as it was a shock at first but it felt good having my holes filled as I bounced up and down on his cock the other was thrusting deep and hard into my ass I was moaning really loudly and then I was quietened as a cock went deep into my mouth while my master was taking photos and videos in the background. The two men fuckinh my ass and pussy filled me with cum while the other came all over my face and made me lick the rest of the cum that was left on the end of his cock . The three men got dressed and left the room my master then took me on my knees and spanked my bare ass with his paddle he then said “ur all mine now slut” as I looked at him with a cum covered face and mascara running down he then inserted his hard cock into my mouth and fucked it hard until he filled my mouth with cum and ordered me to swallow it.

We got cleaned up and dressed ready to leave I had so many emotions running through my body something that seemed over whelming was actually amazing and loved every minute of it, what made it the best was knowing that I had my full trust within my master and knew I was safe at all times. Lets see what other adventures my master has in store for me hehe.

Great story

scotland near kilmarnock

"Great story "

thanks glad you liked think we will write more soon

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Loved the story..wish i could get an invite to the next one. Us older guys need fun as well..lol.

scotland near kilmarnock

"Loved the story..wish i could get an invite to the next one. Us older guys need fun as well..lol."

thanks mate was fun writing it lol and you never know we hope to make this a reality one day

Oh to have a master like that

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Loved the story..wish i could get an invite to the next one. Us older guys need fun as well..lol.

thanks mate was fun writing it lol and you never know we hope to make this a reality one day "

Well if you do let me know. Cant contact due to age limits.

"Loved the story..wish i could get an invite to the next one. Us older guys need fun as well..lol.

thanks mate was fun writing it lol and you never know we hope to make this a reality one day "

Mmmmmmmm

scotland near kilmarnock

"Oh to have a master like that "

Yeh he is a good master hehe xx

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Love it

scotland near kilmarnock

"Love it"

Glad you liked it.

I was so excited and hot to read i. I'm so horny right now.

My rock hard cock, is about to explode xx

scotland near kilmarnock

"I was so excited and hot to read i. I'm so horny right now.

My rock hard cock, is about to explode xx"

I am glad you liked it and trust me I was about to explode when writing it lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Dam hot loved it giving total thrust to ur master

I am glad you liked it and trust me I was about to explode when writing it lol "

I've always fantasied, that I get to watch my girlfriend fucked by other men. To see her, sucking with passion, other cocks until they explode in her mouth. Then I cum all over her beautiful face and I tell her to swallow and lick off every drop of cum left.

Some fantasies can be very overwhelming

scotland near kilmarnock

I am glad you liked it and trust me I was about to explode when writing it lol

I've always fantasied, that I get to watch my girlfriend fucked by other men. To see her, sucking with passion, other cocks until they explode in her mouth. Then I cum all over her beautiful face and I tell her to swallow and lick off every drop of cum left.

Some fantasies can be very overwhelming

"

Nice. And yeh the can be overwhelming but think that's what gets the adrenalin going even more.

scotland near kilmarnock

"Dam hot loved it giving total thrust to ur master "

Thanks and yeh it's a special stage when you can fully submit to and trust your master

» Add a new message to this topic