FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Control female masturbating

Control female masturbating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy of sitting in a large leather chair in the corner of a hotel room. A sexy girl in stockings, heels and black tight dress. Slowky stripping off and teasing me. I then order her to the bed and watch her pleasure herself. However I order her and she obeys. Only cumming when I allow her. This scenario realky turns me on. Anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just love teasing women and stopping just before they cum

I've done that. Used to love it. And when she did finally orgasm. It's always a reaction that you've never seen.

Sometimes you do get the cheeky ones where they won't listen (which is part of the fun) but that's where a nice silk scarf comes in to good use and you're the one who pleases her. Just stopping everytime she is about to orgasm.

"I've done that. Used to love it. And when she did finally orgasm. It's always a reaction that you've never seen.

Sometimes you do get the cheeky ones where they won't listen (which is part of the fun) but that's where a nice silk scarf comes in to good use and you're the one who pleases her. Just stopping everytime she is about to orgasm.

"

Ohhhh. Popeye.

"I've done that. Used to love it. And when she did finally orgasm. It's always a reaction that you've never seen.

Ohhhh. Popeye. "

I won't say no.

I've done this over the phone sometimes too. You can really tell in their voices and their breathing as to what is happening to their bodies.

And when they let themselves go. Sounds amazing!

"I have a fantasy of sitting in a large leather chair in the corner of a hotel room. A sexy girl in stockings, heels and black tight dress. Slowky stripping off and teasing me. I then order her to the bed and watch her pleasure herself. However I order her and she obeys. Only cumming when I allow her. This scenario realky turns me on. Anyone else?"
sounds fantastic x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've done this over the phone sometimes too. You can really tell in their voices and their breathing as to what is happening to their bodies.

"

I am keen to try this also. I fibd the control element brilliant and such a turn on. Now to find a willing participent.

"I've done this over the phone sometimes too. You can really tell in their voices and their breathing as to what is happening to their bodies.

I am keen to try this also. I fibd the control element brilliant and such a turn on. Now to find a willing participent. "

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

I've had a girl do something like that for me got her to blind fold herself leave her front door unlocked she started playing with herself I came over and let myself in went to her her bedroom a went down on her...... Was a big turn on knowing that she was waiting their for me playing with herself and not knowing when I will arrive

Sounds fun to me too

"Sounds fun to me too "
o it was!!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I've had a girl do something like that for me got her to blind fold herself leave her front door unlocked she started playing with herself I came over and let myself in went to her her bedroom a went down on her...... Was a big turn on knowing that she was waiting their for me playing with herself and not knowing when I will arrive "

Would love to do this for a sexy woman...

» Add a new message to this topic