FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best panty swap ever

Best panty swap ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so one of my kinks has been panty swaps.. I know it's not for everyone and sone might think it's pervy but the scent of a lady is just something that turns me on and horses for courses and all that!

Anyway, I've not done any swaps in quite a while now but have done quite a few in the past (when meeting congrats from other sites) and most have been a discreet meet somewhere neutral, meet the other guy, do the exchange (usually sealed in an airtight sandwich bag or the like for freshness) and go off on our merry way to use them in the privacy of our own homes (I've never really been one for wanking with other guys, just not my thing really).

The best ever swap though was a meet with a guy in a quiet corner of an otherwise busy supermarket carpark. At the arranged time he pulled up in his car next to me, and I was surprised to see that his wife was sat in the passenger seat. I couldn't see too much of her other than she looked like quite an attractive blonde with a shoulder length bob.

I was even more surprised when she then pulled her panties off, freshly worn, handed them to him who stepped out of the car to do the exchange, he had a sly wink and said 'enjoy' before getting back in the car and driving off.

The panties were still warm and damp and the aroma was divine! For a panty aficionado it was total heaven at the time - I've still got them stashed away somewhere safely today

Sadly it's been a while since I've had any swaps and I don't think even if I started again I could ever beat that particular swap.

Do any other panty lovers have stories of your best swap or your best panty related stories or fantasies? I'd love to hear them all ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

When meeting congrats!? I meant CONTACTS - bloody autocorrect!!

By *eescpl69Couple  over a year ago

cleveland

shame we were not nearer we could at least match it if not better it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would like be this anyone close to me up for it I'm also working in Nuneaton all week

By *nnejohn469Couple  over a year ago

Wanstead, London

Dan - hi we have exactly the same interests as a couple and although I am off the scene at the moment I still get a buzz from knowing that my panties still receive regular visits from other guys who enjoy drowning a pair or two for me ...

My sub hubby is looking to form a regular clean group in London here that are happy to contribute and leave with NSA .

Any interested please let us know privately ?

Anne x

"shame we were not nearer we could at least match it if not better it"

we close xxx

I'm a post man and I got a sexy thong of one for my customers she handed it to me over the desk as I give her her mail so horny

I love freshly worn panties ans the aroma is amazing I struggle to fine couples or ladies who are into this. North east curse you

Any woman or couples up for it local to me mail me

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

There is nothing better than sniffing dirty nickers,other than licking a juicy cunt,ihave loved sniffing dirty knickers for meny,meny years.

We swap by post or in person??

Pvt us

we both love this.

had a few swaps over the years and each one has been exhilarating

Ah yes, damn shame!

If ever you're down in the big smoke hit me up!

I met a guy in a local cruising toilet one day where we passed our wifes soiled panties over the partition and proceeded to sniff then wank over our wifes soiled panties then pass back full of cum... was very very horny

By *atsnCorsetsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

A guy offered us £50 once there and then for me to take my knickers off whilst he watched. What else was I to do?!

Since then we've done it a few times and always got a kick out of it to the point we've made it a bit more of a regular thing shall we say.

nJ x

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I was once made to go to the toilets and swap knickers with another woman . As I put them one I could feel her warm sexiness against my pussy , very sexy and sensual .

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

I get a pair from my FB each week and then swap them back with her she loves sniffing the spunk in them.

I have arrange with a guy on here I am going to give him a pair and then give them back to her without telling her it's not my spunk, see if she can tell

By *ovice_subTV/TS  over a year ago

Warrington

Just wish there were some nice ladies near me who were into this as it a massive turn on for me.

» Add a new message to this topic