FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife Dressed me up and made a guy play with me.

Wife Dressed me up and made a guy play with me.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I went to a club in Derby on Friday and made a guy play with me. I'm not gay and never been bi curious but it was a fantasy of hers. Very strange feeling having guys look at me in a sexual way as I'm used to them looking at my wife, anyway didn't really do much for me only thing that got me going was knowing my wife enjoyed it. And other women into this kind of thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife and I went to a club in Derby on Friday and made a guy play with me. I'm not gay and never been bi curious but it was a fantasy of hers. Very strange feeling having guys look at me in a sexual way as I'm used to them looking at my wife, anyway didn't really do much for me only thing that got me going was knowing my wife enjoyed it. And other women into this kind of thing? "

Would love to do this for someone who's wife or gf wanted to watch two guys playing while she gets turned on by it, one of my fantasies to be able to have a lady watch me play with her guy, and would be even better if there was more of an audience of ladies to watch us mmm

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I've done it a few times one of the best ones me and the hubby on the bed in a 69 as the Mrs came home from work she said nice best I shower and join in that was a great session

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how about finding you hubby with a cd mmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy

» Add a new message to this topic