FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My best mates wife

My best mates wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened many years ago and has led to many fun times since which I will share if feedback is positive

I was to pick my mate Scott up from work when he finished but he called me to tell me he was running late by about 30 mins so could I let his wife Mags know as he couldn't get hold of her.

I went over and let myself in as was the norm

Mags was talking on the phone as she sat on the sofa wearing a blouse and jeans. I noticed straight away that she was braless and her large full bosom was clearly outlined beneath the material.

She beckoned me to sit next to her and I couldn't help notice her nipples started to poke through the blouse I stared blatantly and I'm sure she noticed.

She finished her call and I relayed the message she said I'd be as well staying till it was time to go for pick Scott up.

She noticed me glance at her chest again. Sorry I said but I couldn't help but notice

She laughed and said it's fine they're only boobs.

Yes I said, but I've always admired how big they look. I hope you don't mind me saying.

She lay back against the sofa pushing them out further. Yes she said I am proud of them.

I took a chance.. just a pity they're still covered.

She looked at me if you want to see them go ahead don't let me stop you.

You sure I asked.

I wouldn't have said otherwise she replied so I leaned forward and undid her blouse pulling it open to reveal a pair of the biggest softest tits I had ever seen. Her hard nipples were almost an inch long, without asking I leaned forward and took one of them into my mouth and sucked on it she moaned and put her hand on my head pushing my head onto her tit. My hand found her other nipple and she groaned as I pulled on it. The harder I sucked and pulled the louder she moaned. my hand slid down onto her crotch and I pushed my fingers hard against her pussy over the material and felt the heat as she pushed pushed herself against me.

Sudenly I lifted my head stared at her bare tits and suddenly remembered I had to go pick her hubby and now I was late

We kissed our tongues exploring each others mouth before I stood up and said we will continue this another time

And continue we did. She has been divorced and had a few boyfriends one of which she had a child to and is now married again we still have whenever we can if you'd like to hear more let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Er yes please

That was rushed

Tell us more......

Please more

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Im all eyes pls share

Yeah it was a bit rushed next installment will be better

"Yeah it was a bit rushed next installment will be better "

Can't wait

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

More please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hope you have more for us ?

After that first encounter whenever we had a chance we would have a grope at each other but never had the chance to take things further due to various reasons.

Can I just explain that at the time I worked beside her then husband who became my best friend. And my wife, who I'm still married to, became best friends with Mags and still is to this day after almost 17yrs

The first time we got a chance to take it further was we all went on a trip to Ireland for the weekend. An organised coach trip to a Hotel staying in ajoining rooms. On the first morning after breakfast we went to the hotel pool which had a Jacuzzi built on to the side of it, so the 4 of us all jumped in.

Mags was sitting opposite me and while the bubbles were hiding our lower halves I slid my foot up the inside of her thigh and onto her crotch, she raised her eyebrows and opened her legs slightly more to allow me to massage her pussy through the swimsuit whilst we all continued to chat and laugh as if nothing was going on.

Mags reached down between her legs and I felt her pull the swimsuit aside allowing my foot to touch her pussy directly, I hadn't even seen it before buy I could tell she shaved totally smooth as i slid my big toe between her pussy lips and massaged her clit. she pushed herself onto me and my big toe slid into the slick wetness of her cunt.

I could see she was struggling to concentrate on the conversation so reluctantly I stopped.

But later that morning we were getting ready to go for a walk into town my wife and her hubby decided they needed cigarettes so it was decided that they would go to the shop over the road and Mags and I were sent up to the rooms to collect the jackets.

The lift door had just closed and we were all over each other, kissing, cuddling, groping until the lift stopped and we both rushed into her room, I pushed her onto the bed and tugged her trouers down with her knickers taking in my first view of her bald smooth pussy she opened her legs, I could see she was already soaking as she rubbed her hard clit while I quickly dropped my trousers, my cock was harder than I had ever felt it before.

I have had the snip so thankfully there was no need for condoms.

I pushed her legs up so they were beside her head opening her cunt wide allowing me to slide straight in and we fucked in a frenzy of released sexual tension from the unfinished business of the Jacuzzi,

soon we were both cumming and I filled her with a copious amount of my spunk as her pussy juices gushed from her each time her cunt contracted in orgasm I could feel it squeezing the last of the spunk from my cock.

We quickly cleaned up and went back down to the lobby, after I remembered to go back for the jackets in my room.

We acted although nothing had happened but my legs felt like rubber for ages and at one point Mags whispered to me that she could still feel my spunk leak from her.

I hope you enjoyed this installment which like the first one is totally true. Positive feeback will lead to more stories of our encounters.

Loved it

Great. I feel both instalments are the real stories...

I would love my mates to have a kinda affair with my wife and definitely would not mind fucking my mates' wives. I would love to fuck literally all my mates wives/GFs...

Yes, more please.

Eventually Mags found out her hubby was fucking about and I got brought into for reasons that would make a great Jeremy Kyle episode and we lost contact for a while.

She got a new boyfriend who was a complete asshole and eventually she got back in touch with my wife and I for advice.

It turned out she had fell pregnant and he fucked off. So we became closer again my wife offer g any help she could and getting me to help whenever I could by taking her to doctor appointments and we would find ourselves alone again.

She was very self concious about being pregnant, I kept reassuring her and on one occasion while we were alone I rubbed my hand over her large belly from below her boobs to the crotch. On the way way back up I pulled up her top revealing her pregnant belly and leant over and kissed it. I rested my hand on her swollen tit through her bra.

She covered my hand with her own and squeezed her tits, moaning as I kissed down to the waistband of her jogging suit bottoms. My free hand slid inside her pants and slid between her soaking wet pussy lips.

Carry on more please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Oh yes def hard now

I knelt between her legs and pulled of her bottoms, her light blue panties were clearly damp at the crotch and I started kissing down her large pregnant belly ( she was about 6-7 mths gone at this point). I continued to kiss down over her damp panties using my tongue to push the material between her lips.

She moaned and ground her pussy into my face. I took in the smell of her sex and tasted the muskiness of her juices on her pants mixed with a lingering aroma of pee.

I lifted my head to pull off her pants and saw she had released her massive tits and was pulling on her long hard nipples.

Her pussy lips were splayed open I slid 2 fingers into her wet cunt, she gasped as I slowly finger fucked her and flicked her clitoris with my tongue. I added another finger then another until only my thumb was visible which I used on her clit as I kissed and sucked on her inner thighs she brought a hand down to push mine deeper into her, a sign to go further so I slowly slid my thumb in beside the fingers already buried in her cunt withdrawing slightly then slowly pushing into her cunt she swivelled her hips to help accommodate the intrusion and very slowly I eventually had my full fist inside her. She whispered to wait obviously to get used to the sensation then slowly she started grind her cunt on my arm in slowly started to pump my fist back and forth careful not to hurt her but soon she quickened the pace on her own whispering "Fuck Fuck Fuck" between gasps as I pushed deeper inside her cunt I used my free hand to flick her clit and soon she was almost growling as her orgasm grew closer. She screamed as she came and juices squirted from her cunt over my arm.

I slowly removed my fist from her cunt which and she jerked as I brushed past her sensitive clit.

We looked at each other and in unison said "Wow!!"

Mmmmm.love it...go on

I stripped off my clothes as she sat up and beckoned me to her.

She took hold of my cock pulling back my foreskin and flicked the tip of it with her tongue tasting my pre cum. She slowly wanked me a few times before taking my cock head into her mouth her tongue pushing into my slit, I nearly collapsed as she started to suck as she wanked me with her mouth, her tongue swirling around the helmet.

She cupped my balls in her hand gently squeezing them and fondling them.

I let out a groan as a finger slipped between my legs and massaged the space between my ass and balls, I had to put my hand on her head to steady myself but she took it as an invite to do more and quickened the pace her heading bobbing back & forth on my cock I started to thrust myself into her mouth.

All too soon I could feel my cum ready to explode, Mags must have sensed it too for she took my now glistening cock from her mouth and started to toss me off fast still massaging my full balls.

I let out a loud groan as the first spurt of cum hit her face, she leaned back still milking my cock and spurt after spurt of spunk hit her neck and down onto her massive tits.

When I had finished she leaned forward and took my softening member into her mouth sucking the last of my cum out and licked it off her fingers.

I collapsed onto the sofa beside her and watched as she rubbed my cum into her tits.

"Oh fuck I needed that.." she sighed

"Believe me I was more more than glad to help" was my contented reply

More more more!!!

Great story, look forward to reading more

so hot

On an other occasion when Mags was around the 8 mth pregnancy mark I went over to visit her, she was laying on the sofa in her dressing gown snoozing I sat at her feet and rubbed her big belly over the gown which woke her up.

"Hiya,I must have dosed off." She said." I was going to go for a shower but I was scared I'd fall getting into the bath."

"Well, why don't I give you a hand then I'll make sure you don't fall" I offered.

She smiled, "that sounds like a great idea,help me up then."

I helped her to her feet and undid her gown opening it up to reveal her massive milk filled tits and large pregnant belly. Her nipples already hard.

She must have read my mind,"Shower." She said and turned from me heading to door.

I reached for her gown pulling it off as she walked her large bare arse swung as she walked in front of me and I followed her upstairs her pussy visible between her thighs in front of me.

My cock was straining to be freed at the sight of her nakedness.

In the bathroom she switched on the shower which was over the bath and I helped her step in the water streaming over her full tits.

I stripped off and stood in the bath behind her and put my arms around her massaging her tits my my cock resting on her arse. She poured some shower gel onto her chest and I massaged it in ming down over her belly soaping her up all over,my hands slid down to her crotch and I could feel she had allowed a growth of pubes.

" I can't reach down there at the moment." She sighed.

I got her to stand sideways to me and continued to soap her tits and belly moving down between her legs my hand slipping over her puffy pussy lips and my other hand soaped up her big arse and I slide my hand between her ass cheeks over her pert anus and met my other hand at her pussy I massaged her with both hands at same time moving my hands back and forth I slid a finger inside her damp pussy and another slowly inside her ass gently massaging her internally. she had to put a hand on the shower wall to support herself.

"Oh god!!" She gasped you need to stop

"Why?" I asked continuing my massage.

"I really need to pee,I need to get out the shower."

"Are you telling me you've never peed in the shower before?"

"Yeas of course but not with someone in it with me."

"Don't mind me I'm wet already."

I applied some pressure to her bladder as I rubbed the bottom of her belly my other hand still massaging her asshole.

"Oh!" She gasped." I can't hold it in if you keep doing that!"

I pressed again."Don't hold it in then. Go ahead pee I certainly won't mind"

"Shit!" She gasped and I felt her relax as a squirt of piss hit the bath floor

" That's it." I encouraged "let it go."

She opened her legs a bit more and soon steady stream of piss was escaping from her pussy I slid my hand down into the stream feeling the warmth of her piss on my fingers causing it to spray over her inner thighs I looked around and watched as she pissed over my hand. It looked so hot my cock throbbed. I rubbed her clit as her stream died kissing her soapy tits.

"Bloody hell..that felt....wow." she stopped speaking .

"Yeah. I agree that looked and felt so horny. Thankyou for sharing."

"I didn't really have much choice," she laughed."but I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as me."

I took the shower head off and rinsed the soap off her tits and belly then directed the shower head to her pussy the she flinched as the jets hit her sensitive clit.

I let it stay there as I took a hard nipple into my mouth gently sucking on it as I knew they were sensitive. She gasped and leaned against the wall putting her hand on my head pulling it onto her tit further. I kept sucking but harder now and soon I felt an unfamiliar taste in my mouth I pulled my head away and saw her nipple was leaking fluid.

"Sorry." She apologised." The warm water and your suckling has made me leak milk. It's such a relief to get rid of it but I didn't mean for you to get it in your mouth."

"I don't mind at all." I replied "if it helps then let me continue."

I took her nipple into my mouth again and started to suckle it feeling her breast milk spray into my mouth.

To be continued. ...

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Soon I hope

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Very soon i hope

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

So horny

I continued to suckle her tit, getting used to the unusual taste and now the tap was opened it poured down my throat. After a while I swapped to the other tit she gasped at my lips and tongue on her sensitive hard nipple and sighed as her milk flowed into my mouth I could still see milk dribble from her first tit and drip onto her belly. I used my hand to rub it in and down onto her hairy pussy my fingers once again finding their way easily into her slick cunt. She started to quiver as I fingered her and suckled her, nearing orgasm she started to moan pushing her face into the top of my head pushing me onto her swollen breast.

I sucked harder on her nipple and flicked her hard clit making her cu. Her whole body shook and fearing collapse I helped her to her knees in the bath removing my hand from her cunt I helped her sit back on her knees. She grabbed me around the waistband leaned against me my cock hard against her cheek.

I rubbed her head as she looked up at me then my cock and started kissing it's length before taking it into her mouth.

" I think we should move somewhere more comfortable"

I helped her out the bath and we made it to her bed where she lay down on her back.

"I need your cock inside me and quick."

I knelt between her open legs lifting them onto my shoulders I positioned my cock at her open cunt and pushed slowly in all the was until I was leaning against her belly I started to fuck her long and slow but she begged ne to fuck her hard so I quickened the pace her pussy squelching with each thrust.

She started playing with her tits squeezing her nipples. More milk leaked from them soaking her fingers and tits. I could feel my orgasm build and I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock as her own built up I fucked her hard my balls slapping against her arse my hands pushing her legs further back ny cock niw rubbing against the inside of her public bone.

She screamed and cursed and moaned as we came together in simultaneous ecstasy as I filled her with every ounce of cum I could fire from my cock as her own juices squirted in jets against my body.

I lowered her legs and crawled up beside her,both of us a sticky mess.

" I think we need another shower" she commented

That is awesome. Please tell more

» Add a new message to this topic