FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just another newbie?

Just another newbie?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verysmile OP   Man  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

She was a newbie on the site. She described herself as a ‘single mum’ who was just out of a marriage and that she wanted to explore her desires. Her profile said she was the same age as me, 52, average build, bottle blonde short hair and very inexperienced….’so be gentle’. There were no pictures and very little else on the profile, other than she was local to me.

I have seen loads of similar profiles. They often disappear within a week. Some are fake, others are women who maybe get cold feet. I didn’t expect a reply or even an acknowledgement that my message was even read. Nonetheless, I sent a brief message and my face only picture on the off chance. After all, if you don’t buy a ticket, you cannot win the lottery.

Within 10 minutes of my initial message, I received a reply. It said “Hello, I am Sarah. I am very new to this and don’t know how to go about things. Can we chat? I have Skype or my phone.”

I replied that Skype was fine and gave her my user name. Within a couple of minutes, my Skype burst into life. Her user name was ‘Sarah Starlet’ and I accepted her call. Her image came up on the screen and she was blonde, with short cut hair. She was attractive but not beautiful. I said ‘Hello Sarah’.

“Hi” she replied and started to smile coyly. I could see her head and shoulders only. She had dark eyes and a nice smile. She looked her age but was well presented and the background was obviously an office rather than a home.

She was clearly embarrassed so I carried on. “Well, here we are. So what do you really want from the site?”

Sarah began to talk “Well I am not sure yet. I have been divorced for about a year and I miss sex. I am not after a relationship but I do want to be with a man from time to time. I feel a bit awkward about this. I really don’t know what to do now.”

I began to chat with her and suggested that if she was unsure, we could meet at a neutral venue for a drink. She asked if I was available that afternoon and suggested a local pub. I knew the pub and suggested 5pm. I gave her my number and said that if she couldn’t get me on Skype or through the site, to send me a text if she couldn’t make it. I was sure that she would get last minute nerves and not show up.

I arrived at the pub car park in my car at quarter to five and saw only one other car there. It was a newish BMW and I could see Sarah sitting in the driver’s seat. I parked up and as I got out of my car, she looked up and saw me. I walked over to her car and as I approached from the passenger side, the window went down and she said “It doesn’t open until 5, so you may as well get in”.

I sat down in the car with her and we began to chat. I immediately noticed that she was expensively dressed and immaculately made up. She wore a long skirt and a white blouse. As we spoke, I remembered one thing that had struck me from our Skype conversation. She spoke with a very cultured voice. Some may call it speaking with a plum in her mouth, but I found her voice soft and slightly faltering.

It was clear that Sarah was finding this awkward so I asked her what she did for a living trying anything to relax her. She told me that she was an executive manager with the local authority and then she faltered again. I reassured her that I was always looking for discretion and would expect the same as I felt that she was really raw in the ways of the lifestyle and was fearful that indiscretion would lead to severe embarrassment. However, little by little, we chatted and she relaxed. I began to look at her as we talked. She had a little make up on, but her skin was flawless. She had no facial wrinkles. She appeared to be slim to average build and I could see her slender calves as her skirt had slightly ridden up as she sat. She was wearing either tights or stockings (I was hoping the latter) and two ear studs with small jewels mounted in them.

Five o’clock had soon come and gone. We were still in the car. We had given each other a history of ourselves. She told me that she was looking for her first sex in over 3 years, becauseshe had not slept with her husband in the time that her marriage was falling apart and that she may be open to 3 or 4 somes. I told her about my past experience on site without too many of the gory details. She asked my about clubs and I told her what goes on at the ones that I visit. She seemed interested but only if she went there with someone.

Well, I didn’t know where the time went but it was almost 6 when I asked her if she wanted to go in to get a drink. She declined the offer and said that she would have to go. I looked at her and thought that this was a ‘thanks but no thanks’ moment. (The guys will know what I mean by this).

I opened the door to get out and Sarah leaned over saying that I couldn’t just leave without saying goodbye properly. I turned my head and kissed her on her lips as they were offered to me. As my lips met hers, I felt them part slightly and I took my queue to slightly open my mouth. As this happened, her tongue fleetingly clashed with mine once, then again. I drew away slightly and looked into her eyes, immediately diving back in for another prolonged wet kiss, our tongues clashing. She was a little fireball and her hand began to run up and down my thigh. I took this as a lead and raised my hand to her waist and then slowly upwards towards her left boob. I had noticed that her boobs were not very large, possibly 34C. As I reached up and felt her I could make out the unmistakeable small bump of a stiff nipple. I ran my thumb over it. I could feel her heart beating and also could hear her breathing heavier and heavier breaths.

She drew back from me saying “No, not here, not now. I must go”.

I sat and then got out of the car. With all of this activity, my cock had begun to harden and I was beginning to get horny. I asked her when we could meet up to continue with this and she said that she would contact me very shortly. I was expecting nothing and thought that she was simply looking to go. As she drove away, I thought that would be the last I saw of her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

CANTERBURY

As I walked through my door about 15 minutes later, my phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number. The text said “Hi, it’s Sarah. Sorry I had to go, I had something to do. Would you call me if you want to see me again.”

I called Sarah back. She said that she wanted to spend some time with me but didn’t want to play in a car park in broad daylight. I pointed out to her that she had asked for the kiss and that she had introduced the tongue play. I also told her that I had enjoyed it and that car park fun was not my thing. I asked her when she would be available to meet up with and if she wanted to meet at a pub or something. Sarah had other ideas. She said that she was “home and alone and horny and a bit nervous”, but if I wanted to come over now before she got cold feet, then she would give me her address.

Stupidly, I asked “Are you sure?” risking losing the opportunity, but nonetheless, she gave me her address in the next village and explained that she lived in a flat and I should park in space number 2, ring the buzzer and come up to the first floor. I drove the 5 miles in under 10 minutes, parking up as requested and walked over to the main door of the block. There were about 10 flats in the newly built block and I went up to the main door, pressing the button marked ‘2’. Within a few seconds, Sarah’s unmistakeable voice said “Come up”. I went in and climbed the staircase to the first floor. As I reached the landing, one of the two doors opened and Sarah peered around it. “Come in” she said.

I went into the hallway and Sarah said that she wanted to talk to me. I followed her into a large living room and she beckoned me to sit down on one of two double seater sofas. She was still in the same clothing from our initial meeting. She said “As this is all new to me I want to tell you that there are things that I am not into. I am not sure what they are yet but when I don’t like something, then I will tell you to stop and you will stop and when I ask you to leave, you will leave.”

I nodded my agreement. I know this sounds a bit soft but I really only like doing things that everyone present is happy with. Sarah then asked if I wanted a drink. I said a glass of water would be great and she went into the kitchen, just off the living room and called through “Still or sparkling? I also have fruity water if you like?”

I said “I’ll come and have a look” and followed her through to the kitchen. She was standing with her back to me with the fridge door open and looked over her shoulder. I walked over towards her and as I got to where she was standing, I put my arms around her waist and kissed her exposed neck. He head tilted slightly as I drew my hands up cupping one boob in each hand. They were small but firm and I squeezed them gently while tasting her neck. She turned around and we began to kiss as she put her arms around me. I ran my hands down her back reaching her very pert bum. She clearly liked this as her tongue began to go into overdrive. She began to run her hand down my side and up again, almost reluctant to touch any intimate part of my body.

I drew away from her mouth and said “Mmmmmm. That’s a very nice welcome. So shall we close the fridge door and go somewhere a little more comfortable?”

Sarah held my hand and led me through the living room and back to the hall. She then led me through another door into a light and airy bedroom with a large bed and white sheets, duvet and pillows. She turned around and looked at me. I placed my hand behind her head and drew her towards me. We began to kiss and as we did, I began to unbutton her blouse. As I did so, she started to unbuckle my belt. I could feel my cock begin to stiffen as my trousers dropped to the floor. They were soon joined by her blouse and very quickly by her skirt which was easily unclipped and fell down. Sarah stepped out of the fallen skirt and I stood back as I removed my shirt. She was standing there in a black quarter cup bra, black thong, suspender belt holding up stockings and her black heeled shoes. She was looking at me…..or rather my bulging cock which was obviously straining against the confines of my underwear.

I told Sarah “I think I need to take my socks off!” which made her giggle. I then removed my socks and my pants. She looked at my cock and with an almost involuntary lunge, reached out and held it, commenting that it was nice and warm.

Who wants more?

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes sound good so far more please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great so far.

So more please x

Awesome

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Please continue.... Going well so far x

By *oxy0788Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

More more more!

CANTERBURY

More???

OK

We kissed, our tongues tasting each other’s mouths. My hands were busy, easing each boob out of it’s cup. Sarah made a little sigh as my fingers felt for her stiff pointed nipples. As I tweaked her left nipple with my right thumb and forefinger, I drew my mouth down to her right nipple and licked it before drawing it into my mouth, sucking it gently while running my tongue round its stiff form. As I tasted it, Sarah moaned and said “It’s been so long” before pressing my head against her. Her voice made every word sound very horny especially with that educated voice.

My cock was already rock hard but I was eager to taste her entire body and not simply ram my cock into her. As I was tasting her left nipple, I drew my head across to her right one, moving my hands to each side of her waist. I looped the straps of her thong over my fingers and began to draw them down. As I did so, she slightly parted her legs. She was clearly excited as I could already smell the anticipation of sex from between her legs. I then drew her thong down to the floor while dropping to my knees in front of her. My tongue quickly ran down between her legs, seeking out her moist lips and as it searched for her clit, she opened her legs a little wider. She was very wet and tasted of the three years of missed sex that she had endured. She tasted of feminine sex and I wanted more. Her pussy was naturally covered in a light hair. She was unshaven.

As my tongue found her sweet wet clitty, she moaned and whispered “Ohhhh. I need this. Ohhhh”. I could feel a tremor in her voice and also felt her begin to breathe deeply and my tongue began to circle around and around. She was clearly getting as excited as I was. I continued to lick and brought my right hand up between her legs, pressing my index finger in between her wet pussy lips and then further in. “Ohhhhhh. Mmmmmm. Oh god” was all that I could make out as her legs began to wobble.

I continued to rub her clit with my fingers as I stood up and we kissed again as I lowered her to the bed. I was naked and she was wearing stockings and her heels. I wanted to taste her again and as my tongue worked down her belly, her legs opened to allow me to taste her again. She placed her hand behind my head as I reached her pussy and as I lapped at her, she ran her thumb around my left ear. As I licked, I placed two fingers at the entrance of her pussy and then as she began to moan, I slowly pushed them in, then out, then in, in time with her panting breaths. She was very wet and although she was quite tight, my fingers moved in and out easily. She was breathing heavily and tasted like heaven.

Sarah started to pull at my head. I followed her lead and worked my way up to her face, immediately falling into a long wet kiss in which our tongues spent an age in circular motions. She ran her hand down to her pussy, wiped it up and down and ran her fingers up to my lips. We both licked them clean. Sarah then pushed me over onto my back and in one motion hopped up onto me so that her pussy was over my face and she was facing my cock. I could feel her holding my cock firmly but also I could feel something soft touching the tip of my helmet. I then felt it being licked. Then Sarah took the helmet into her mouth. She was gentle and began sucking, then licking the shaft, then sucking on the helmet again. I began to lick her pussy again. I managed to get an arm free to reach up to her pussy and as I licked her now reddened engorged clit, I pushed my fingers in again. As I built up speed and rhythm, she began to moan. She also began to run her mouth over as much of my hard cock as she could take, quickening her rhythm in time with mine. I began to feel dizzy with pressure and was nearly at the point of explosion. Sarah was making gagged whining noises and her body was becoming tense.

We came almost together. I began to pump my cum into her mouth and then I felt a warm spray hit my face shortly after. I must have pumped about a dozen times. My legs were like jelly. My face was wet with her juice and my left eye was stinging from a little bit that hit me as she came. She rolled off me and smiled, before letting the contents of her mouth, a milky thick liquid, spill out down her chin and onto her white bed sheets, making sure she spat out anything left in her mouth.

I kissed her belly and we were soon laying there, she body draped over me side on, her left leg over mine and my arm over her shoulder. We were silent.

More please.

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 16/03/15 16:48:51]

Edinburgh

Do not stop now !

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

Excellent story, keep going loving it!

CANTERBURY

As we lay there for a while, I looked down at Sarah. I then leaned over and kissed her. She tasted salty from my cum. As I began to kiss, she drew away slightly saying “I have your cum on me, and I can taste my juice on you. You don’t want to kiss that do you?”

This was an immediate turn on for me and I leaned over and started to kiss her deeply. Happily tasting ourselves, she responded saying “this is so naughty” before we made a meal of each other, licking our mouths, nibbling at her neck, her nibbling at my chin and then my lips. She was still wearing her heels and as we kissed, I saw from the corner of my eye, Sarah carefully flick each shoe off. I began to run my hand up her outer thigh, feeling the material of the stocking and I whispered into her ear “How about some more then?” Sarah simply responded with a purr like a cat before running her mouth over mine and letting her tongue run down my chin, neck and across my left nipple, almost instinctively knowing that it was sensitive to the touch. As she reached for my limp cock, she murmured “Lets see what we can do with this!” in that seductively sexy voice.

My cock was beginning to stir again. I knew that I was very eager to fuck and she was clearly in need of cock. As I began to get hard, I touched her pussy again and she moaned. She was still turned on and I decided that she must be taken there and then. I got up on my knees and with my hands on her waist, pulled her across so that she was also on her knees facing away from me. I placed one hand on her back and as I pushed her down onto all fours, she looked back at me with a smile. I Placed one hand on the side of her hip while holding my cock with the other and presented it to her pussy lips, which were still wet and left a glistening moist coat on my engorged helmet. I pushed it straight in and began to slowly and gently thrust in and out. She reached back and ran her hand along the outside of my thigh as I thrust. She was clearly enjoying it and her moans began to increase in volume as I started to thrust faster and more deeply. I couldn’t slow down and felt the surge of a gigantic orgasm building up. I said to her that I was about to cum and asked where she would like it. She answered with a quivering whimper that she wanted me to cum inside her. I began to thrust more deeply, my balls slapping against her pussy and I was beginning to slap into her to vigorously that she was being pushed across the bed with each deep thrust.

I came very quickly after that and immediately blacked out from the effort, waking a second or so later having collapsed on her. She flipped over and cuddled me in her arms saying, ”You are good. I came as well and I want more” before kissing me on the lips and cuddling up to me again. I was spent and would need some respite.

By *ussexSwingerPaulMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Loving this one, very descriptive...

» Add a new message to this topic