FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mariella and 2 men - Part 2

Mariella and 2 men - Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1 is in the forum somewhere but if you want it, contact me and i'm happy to email it.

Part 2

I looked up at James who was sitting in the chair opposite me. "Use me" i said. He was silent. I wiped away the hair that had fallen over my face. I could sense Paul getting up from the sofa behind me, i did not turn round. He ran his nails down my back and i instinctively moaned at his touch. I knew that i had to let Paul fuck me, it was unfair of me to exclude him again but it was James who i needed the most. My focus was on him and him only as i felt Paul's cock rubbing up againist my pussy lips. I moved back so that i could feel him ease into me. It felt good, as i slowly moved my hips back to meet his hard cock. He held my hips and moved rhythmically, i was so wet. I turned round and smiled at him but he knew how good it felt. James, naked opposite me, sitting impassively in his chair. He had taken his phone out, "you dont mind if i film you?" he said, "no of course not", i wanted a record of being used, of being fucked by these 2 i thought. James' limp cock was in front of me, tantalisingly close. I jerked forward so that Paul's cock was out of me, i told him to lay down on the floor. I straddled him, grasping his cock and running it over my clit before easing myself down on it. If James wanted a show to record, then that would be exactly what i would give him.

I leaned forward so that Paul could kiss my breasts and suck my hard nipples. This only made me wetter and greedier for their cocks. Slowly i fucked his cock, alternating going up and down and round and round. I reached round and squeezed his balls, he tensed and relaxed under my touch, my control. I leaned forward again so that he could kiss my breasts that were hanging over his face. I did not know how James could control himself like he was, filming me, not getting harder. Just observing me, watching my every move.

He put his phone to one side and moved to the edge of his chair. I had my hands on Paul's shoulders as i started to grind down on his cock, all the way up and down, sometimes his cock came out of me and just brushed over my clit. I needed to bring him to the edge. i loved the feeling of his nails digging into my back. I paused and just enjoyed the feeling of being filled up by a mans hard cock. James stood up, his limp cock in front of me, even in that state it was larger than anything i had had before. I kissed it, ran my finger down over its length, cupped his balls in my hand. I wanted it in me, i did not care where and how long for. I had almost forgotten that Paul was inside me. I leaned back and gripped his thighs as i moved back and forth, he reached forward and just stroked my pussy lips as his fingers got to my clit. I could feel his thumb making circular movements, that in any other circumstance would have made me cum but i was not ready but i had the feeling that when i did have an orgasm the intensity of it might bring me to tears.

I got off paul's cock and moved up so that my pussy was level with his mouth. I crouched over his head and mumbled "just lick and suck me". As i could feel his fingers open me up and explore me, i took james cock and careseed it, i wanted to savour the time that it would take for me to get him hard. Taking it in my hand and pulling his foreskin all the way back, i kissed it and flicked my tongue over the head, until a little pre cum was oozing out, i greedily sucked it off. I could feel him get harder in my hands. With my other hand i squeezed his balls then reached around and felt his bum, inserting my finger only so far so that he gasped and tensed slightly. His cock was hard in front of me now, i ran my tongue all the way up its shaft, my hand wanking him slowly as i took what i could fit of it in my mouth. At the same time,paul was sucking and kissing my pussy lips, as i moved my hips lower so that i could feel his tongue deeper inside me. I looked up at James, his eyes were shut, his cock was glistening with a combination of my saliva and his pre cum. I wanted both of them inside me.

I knew that Paul would come soon, i had teased him for so long now that it would not take much. James moved round behind me and Paul moved so that he was standing in front of me. They must have been prepared as there was some lube on the coffee table, James flicked off the top and eased a small amount on his cock, i could feel the cold as he started to massage some over my bum. My hands were round the top of Paul's legs bringing his cock closer to my mouth, this time i wanted him pleasure him all the way. If only i had brought my butt plug i thought. I could feel his smooth hands opening my legs wider as his cock slowly filled me up completely. I had never that before, satisfied by 2 cocks and a finger in probing my ass. I could feel the orgasm buidling deep within me. I was stretched by james'cock in me, he did not even have to move much in me, the combination of the size and his finger in my ass was almost overwhelming me. I sensed that Paul was going to cum soon, i sat up slightly and pressed my breasts together, i felt the cum over me as i massaged over my chest and over my stomach. I loved the salty taste as i took Paul's cock in my mouth, still so sensitive after cumming over me, i loved the feeling as it became limp in my mouth. James was fucking me harder now, long hard thrusts, i could feel his balls slapping against me. My hands were stretched out in front of me clawing at the carpet, his hands on my shoulders pressing me against the floor. The orgasm was spreading up over me now, the intensity indescribable. I did not want him to cum inside me. I wanted to see him cum. I moved onto my back, James was opposite me with his hand cock on his hands. I opened my legs wide for him, i started to rub my clit as he moved closer to me. The feeling of his cum over my smooth pussy and hand was amazing. I must have cum a second time, as i could not move, every part of me was so alive. There were no words to be said, to be spoilt by 2 men, to have them cum in and over me, to want nothing more than to lay there...

I opened my eyes, Paul and James were getting dressed, in that was then that i noticed the camcorder set up on the tripod...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fabulous

By *lec4385Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Christ that's horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny indeed.

» Add a new message to this topic